Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:06 pm
User Image

xxxx* ♔ Hikaru Matsumoto ♔ *xxxx&xxxx♩ ♢ Chester Nightingale ♢ ♩xxxx

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartaros? Let your present actions be the judge.” - Hikaru Matsumoto
”I shall make you the slave to my pounding beats...” - Chester Nightingale

Mood: out for some blood
Company: more enemies (aiming at Tyrese and Hakem)
Money: $200.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)

Mood: also out for blood
Company: more enemies (aiming at Bree, Tori and Leon)
Money: $134.20 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

This time, Hikaru made sure to bring an extra clip along aside from the one she freshly loaded into her gun before returning to the battlefield. There was another splash coming at her and she was certain that it was from that dude whom she had hit earlier, based on the color of the dude’s hair, though he had missed. Her legs were at work again as she ran off, determined to mark the guy with the cyan pellets. But that would wait a bit as she spotted the guy (Tyrese) possibly related to him first. She fired three shots at him (7th day dice rolls: 1, 10, 8 ), two hitting him straight on the shoulder, before storming off. Without the spectacles, it was getting a bit difficult, but her senses retained her sharpness, focused on gathering points for her team. After all, she was also determined not to lose the game. But another pellet hit her square on the back and this time, she finally spotted the target she was looking for (Hakem). “Got you now, mister!”

Three more bullets flew off from her gun (7th day dice rolls: 9, 2, 2 ), hitting the dark-blue haired man on the stomach before dashing away, hoping that he wouldn’t catch her. Her heart was pumping fast with adrenaline as she continued running, looking for another spot to hide, possibly looking for another target to shoot aside from those two and the bird. The clock was ticking now, and hopefully, she would find the perfect moment to score a larger set of points.

Chester was also at work, aiming to outscore the other three teams, though first he had to stock up on his ammo so that he wouldn’t run out of pellets in case something interesting would happen. He picked up two more clips for his gun from the reloading station before rushing in, aiming at the two female team mates (Bree and Tori) of Hikaru with four shots (6th day dice rolls: 3, 5, 1, 6), though only the bespectacled girl beside the pregnant woman got hit on the shoulder. Drats! His aim was not in his side today, but no biggies. He then dashed towards the raven-haired dude (Leon), also one of Hikaru’s team mates, but his last remaining shots (6th day dice rolls: 9, 9) missed him by a mere inch and he had to duck into a tall pillar before replacing his empty clip with a fresh one. He hoped to distract the guy, possibly luring him straight into him before going to barrage him spot-on with more shots.

OOC:

Quote:

Lord Hedo

whiters4

Quote:

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:49 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

1, 2, 4, 4, 9, 7, 4, 4, 4, 10
6, 7, 3, 1, 4, 10, 8, 6, 9, 6
3, 1, 10, 6, 2, 8, 4, 2, 7, 3
1, 4, 7, 7, 1, 4, 2, 9, 7, 4
4, 2, 1, 1, 6, 4, 5, 5, 1, 6
6, 7, 3, 4, 4, 10, 10, 3, 5, 10
7, 5, 5, 8, 6, 4, 6, 5, 8, 7
3, 6, 4, 10, 2, 9, 9, 1, 10, 5
5, 3, 7, 1, 9, 9, 2, 8, 5, 3
3, 3, 10, 7, 3, 5, 4, 9, 3, 8
10, 9, 9, 7, 3, 6, 4, 3, 9, 7
3, 9, 8, 1, 10, 7, 3, 3, 4, 3

This was it. It was time for Lelwani to let go and bring the nose. She raised her rifle into the air "CAWW! For Mel! For the purple team! For the pride and glory of birds everywhere! For victory!" she yelled loudly before she went off going after all the enemies she had identified. The first one she went after was Hikaru after all it wasn't a standoff now it was a battle and Lel had no patience. She was blood-lusted now and set on winning this and etching the memory of her tiny, furious form into the mind of all those around of course it was still in good fun.
She rather loudly tracked the girl, finding her hiding behind a pillar. She aimed her rifle at her and fired two shots. (Hikaru -4,2- Hit! Hit!) watching two splotches of purple hit her shoulder before she went off to find even more targets. She would find Leon and aimed her gun an firing three shots (Leon -1,1,6- Miss! Miss! Hit!) though two shots sailed right past him and hit the wall, but one hit him center mass. She smiled before she ran off again. She was out now. But now she had one clip left. She might've had to go get more soon.
She reloaded, exchanging clips now before she went right back on the hunt just to find Chester nearby hiding behind a pillar. Lelwani rushed his position instead as she had now thrown tact out of the window and aimed at him and fired three shots (Chester -4,5,5- Hit! Miss. Miss.) and missed twice, but hit him once on the hip. She chirped at him too as she went about hunting for more. The little bird was going all out now. It was time to get messy.
Ammo: 17
Extra: 2 empty clips

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims & Allies]✉✉Mood:[HITCHCOCK]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: The bird is unleashed!

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Lord Hedo

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:56 pm
User Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Easy Winter!Feeling: Excited; Riled Up.Money: $1480.50〗⊙
"Y'all mofos are goin' down."

They made their way back out, a quick retreat from the hut and back into the battlefield. At the very thought of her sudden change of attitude, she pondered over the meaning of the game. She had solely meant for it to be fun, but on the other hand, she was beginning to wonder if perhaps it was personal goal. To show off that, even though she was pregnant, she could prove herself worthy of any physical activity. She could protect herself. She could fend off anyone around her even if she was out of her element... She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth and lifted her gun, crouching down as far as her jeans and small pregnant belly would allow her. Her amethyst gaze narrowed down the edge of the barrel, easily snapping three shots at a person (Chester) speckled with orange dots across the helmet. She aimed for the small of the back. Two misses and- Splat! A small smile rose to her lips as she pulled back against the border of the wall. Someone was approaching and it sounded... Like air was following them.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Maybe they would converse over the situation later. She had in fact failed to find much to talk about - assuming it didn't lead to an entire conversation about Finn and his disappearance. Maybe she'd ask about Tyrese next time. Specifically over their closeness and relationship over the matter. With a thoughtful glance she followed after the brunette, eyeing the vicinity around. Her teal eyes peeled after every obstacle, watching the occasional pop of someone's head or body form sprinting down the halls and off to find their next victim. She fired two shots, both landing on a white team member (Charlotte). She couldn't say she found too many white team members lately, but... That may as well change in the next several hours.

"I don't think I need to actually say anything for you to understand
the fear I'll bring you."

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Pretending To Be Cold. I I Feeling: Concerned; Prepared. I I Funds: $1000.00 ºO

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

_Sweet_Dreamer_Kayla_

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:29 pm
xXDestructive_MindXx

Quote:

User Image

User Image

F u n d s: $1000:::::: O u t f i t: Paintball:::::: M o o d: Entertained/ Hurting from the hits:::::: C o m p a n y: Determined Hunter:::::: R e l a t i o n s h i p: Single

Miki was still getting hits left and right. Yeah probably jumping to cover and cover and then straight out running wasn't the best idea as she got hit on the leg. Though she couldn't stop, she needed to get away from her hunter. But regardless, she shot a few bullets as she run to slow down the hunter. There was no aim nor perfect shots to say as well. (Bullets: 3, 5, 9) Each ball fired, splated on the wall, as the wet paint rolled down on the wall. Continuing to fire more shots, the gun released a faint click as her clip was empty. "Damn..", the fox whispered to herself as she slided across another barrier and stopped herself from running as she hid, releasing the empty clip and pushing a freshly new clip in the gun. She looked around the area for her hunter, he was no where to be seen in her sights.. Miki rose a brow up as there was a small possiblity she lost her hunter. Well she couldn't be too happy as he could be around, just can't figure out where he was at. Silently getting up from her cover, Miki walked around the barriers and pillars she passed as she now searched for her hunter. "Now... where are you hiding out..?", she whispered quietly to herself as she aimed her gun to empty barriers and pillars she passed, checking if he was anywhere hiding around them or of some sort.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Out.Of.Character:
Ahh so that explains the mystery disappearance xD
But it's all good I understand! Tho sorry for the long wait, been here and there kinda outta it.

Shots coming from this roll.

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:33 pm
User Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Easy Winter!Feeling: Excited; Riled Up.Money: $1480.50〗⊙

She turned her head, a somewhat bright smile turning her rosy lips until the glimmering white of pearly teeth flashed to the newcomer. "Takashi!" She chirped happily, overwhelmed with joy at the sudden familiar face crossing her gaze. His plum eyes glimmered in amusement to Victoria, which only made the laugh she held in earlier spout again. Though while he spoke to her, she lowered her gaze to glance around, catching yet another orange speckled vest and helmet not too far off (Summer). With a lazy round, she shot. The first was definitely a mistake at not holding the gun hard enough, but it was definitely a hit! It clipped the top back of her right shoulder, a bright cyan color emitted from the slightly darker colored ball pelted in her direction. With a small drop she quickly nodded back to Hakem, her eyes squeezing shut long enough to give a quick emphasis on her joyous moment. No, she had been able to give so much more than what she wanted to. "Mmhm!" She watched the two, a warm, but heartbroken small smile twitching the corners of her lips. It softened and she hitched her shoulder strap, laughing somewhat at the sudden shot Victoria took. "And you're laughing at me for being protective." She snickered.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

In honesty, she could spot him coming solely through sound for miles on end. She recognized those footfalls of exact measure in any area. Simply because the sound of constant pattering feet, swishing pellets, and trigger clicking covered that, didn't mean she would spot it any less. She quirked an eyebrow, growling roughly beneath her breath at the snicker and tease at the white splotch across her left buttock. "Well I suggest you step it up. We aren't even married and I'm already letting other people take a shot at it." She retorted, pushing the tip of her helmet against his. Her teal eyes flickered to his lips and she refused to let her gaze part from his plum irises, even as he stole a glance to Aubrey. "Someone shot me while I was shooting someone else, I suppose." She had yet to find her assailant... Yet to find them. She would reinforce that had it not been for keeping a safe eye on Aubrey. Then again, she was more focused on the sudden smell of blood she picked up off of him. "You smell like blood." She pulled her gun to the side as she was motioned, stepping another foot forward to straighten herself against him. A warm flutter brushed her lips and she squinted. "We'll try." There wouldn't be any promises. She was more than aware of both her and Aubrey's tendency to become a bit more... Competitive. To say the least. She watched her lover begin to hover, her eyes scouring over every last piece of equipment covering over his back. Where in the world had he found that? She lifted her gun with one hand and aimed lazily, snapping a shot against his own a**. "Now we're even." She muttered. She turned her head back to Bree. "Ready?"

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Pretending To Be Cold. I I Feeling: Concerned; Prepared. I I Funds: $1000.00 ºO

whiters4

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:38 pm
whiters4

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

xXDestructive_MindXx

Yo punny nut

MasterDenton

SoujiAtsumi

ShadowStar369

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

thewomboldt

a small bee
User Image

Maxwell Sullivan
Camille Sullivan

Ⓦealth: $1000
Ⓦealth: $975

Ⓕeeling: A bit apprehensive
Ⓕeeling: Bloodthirsty

Hours passed, and... Max looked like a modern art painting. Covered in paint splotches of various colors and not even once firing his gun, it was obvious that if there was any competition to be had, he'd lost... Big time. He wasn't a big fan of giving up, but he knew when to admit defeat. Not knowing how to exit the battlefield, he instead decided to just sit down behind one of the barriers, laying his gun beside him and hoping that people would realize that he wasn't a threat anymore... Eh, not so much. Not long after he'd plunked his colorful a** down, he heard the all too familiar sound of paintballs whizzing towards him. Son of a... Well, there was no avoiding it, so... SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT. ...Who's bright idea was white paint for this thing? Don't they know it looks like... Nevermind. His visor was covered in the stuff, blocking his view of his assailant. Instead of going after the heartless a-hole, he instead shot his arm up, shaking his fist in anger, and yelling at the top of his lungs "I HOPE YOU TRIP OVER YOURSELF AND DIE, a*****e!" aaaand instantly regretted it. That was a bit too mean... "I'm sorry, didn't mean it!" quickly followed after, believing that even someone who took that cheap of a shot deserved at least a little respect... Luckily he hadn't seen what they'd done in response to his shouting...

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════

After running around, loudly humming the E1M1 theme from Doom for at least a couple hours and somehow not getting hit and not getting any hits the entire time, Camille started to grow bored, if not a little tired. Hell, anyone would if they were jogging around in full PVC body armor in a heated museum. Out of the corner of her eye, though, she spotted someone who she assumed was even more tired than she was, seeing as how they were slumped against a wall lazily. What kind of idiot would take a break in the middle of a battlefield? A dead idiot, that's who. PAP PAP PAP! She unloaded three shots into the poor sap's facemask before striding off, the sucker presumably screaming some vile threats at her. Hey, it was their fault that they were snoozing in the middle of a paintball game. Just for good measure, though, she decided to shout back a taunt at them, complete with a slap of her plastic-covered a** for good measure. "Rip and tear, b***h!"

That would probably be the first and only hits she'd get this game, though she could've sworn she saw Bree while she was running around afterwards. She'd fire off a few shots in the curly-haired individual's general direction, and she could barely make out one of them hitting her right in the leg, hoping that she wouldn't notice the big doofus that was firing at her. That would really put a damper on her plans. But, anyways, it was time for her to make herself scarce, and she ran off once again.

MasterDenton

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:57 pm
User Image

"Mmm." She gave a firm nod to the pair of teal eyes watching over her, giving her gun a wary shake as if she were worried about the paint balls running out any time soon. Lowering her hand she shoved the crest of her knuckles against the top of her thigh near her knee, eliciting several pops along each finger aside from her thumb. The same went for the other one and she slowly stood, leaning her arm back over her shoulder. How lucky had she been to not have a single- Split! She bounded forward a little bit, stumbling against the obstacle ahead of her and shoving her palm against it to catch her. Her violet eyes widened, lighting and lowering down to the sudden rush of pain following the back side of her thigh. A bright purple spot of paint colored the back of her leg, showering the blue jean into purple instead. With a quiet hiss, she bit down on the back of her lip and peeled her gaze away. Mother F*CKER THAT HURT LIKE A- MMMMMMMMM. She dragged her eyes up to the ceiling and back down to her friend, grinding her teeth until she could feel the gentle click against her molars. "I'm fine! I'm fine." She quickly waved her palm back and forth back to Victoria. "But God DAMN does that sting." She muttered, listening to the other woman's small held back giggle.

She lifted her gun. Now she was into it. Not a single shot had hit her and now she could feel the adrenaline smack back against her will power. Another white team member (Miki) passed and she was forced to bend her leg to kneel down, shooting off several pellets in the direction she moved to. A few misses, but two managed to strike her. One in the small of her back and the other against her upper shoulder, near the bottom ridge of her neck.

"We should move to-" She began, but watched as a sudden slot of purple split against the brunette's jeans. Immediately worry flushed her face, painting over her blank and focused expression beforehand. Her teeth ground and she exhaled, extending a hand and covering the woman around her as a safe haven until she could find her bearings. "Are you alright?" Fortunately the hit hadn't struck anywhere near her abdomen, but if it had been like her own, it was bound to hurt regardless. She backed off only an inch as Aubrey shook her hand frantically back and forth, whipping her head behind her at the familiar voice screaming to back off. They were protective of each other, then. Much more in a vocal manner than her and Hakem had been. "Are you sure?" She exhaled, bringing her glance back to Aubrey. As she gave a nod she somewhat brought her arms back to herself, reaching for her gun and watching until she was sure she wouldn't be forced down from pain. A small laugh left her lips and she followed Aubrey's gun to the next target. "If it didn't, I would be brushing off the fact that my a** got shot." She murmured in reply, grazing her fingertips against the bottom clear plastic of her helmet.

whiters4

JayyLee10

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:17 pm
User Image

Hakem hummed with interest at the sudden rustle and appearance of new opponents all around. Ha, it was almost like Victoria's Pokémon emulator where wild poke monsters would drag you into battle out of the tall grass. He waited, hearing a voice and turning about to smile and half bow at the brunette getting him back for his persistent pick off of her and her intended nemeses. Three shots on his stomach that hurt like hell, reminding him he'd thrown off his vest. He was given a look as he doubled over, having to agree that it was his own fault for being a show off. Yup...Regardless, that didn't mean he'd given her any freebies. He aimed with one arm and took care orb it with relative ease. (Hikaru, hit) The slight waver as he rubbed at the paint splotches caused a miss before hand, then after his actual hit, but one dead on pellet was better than nothing. Head shot- well, helmet.

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧

🎵☕️ "Remember the times" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Essence De Soleil"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people, aiming @ Hikaru; hunting Xo"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

22:18 (-3 hits, -1 miss)
19:17 (-3 || -6)
16:11 (-1 || -10)
15:1 (-2 || -0)
13:1 (-1 || -1)
12:0 (-2)
10:0 (-1)
9:0 (-1)
8:0 (-1)
7:0 (+ 4 || + (-6))
11:6 (-1)
10:6 (-1:-2)
9:4
ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

oOBookwormYumiOo"

tol n floofy"

Lord Hedo"

asbloodrunscold"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:30 pm
User Image

She felt Victoria move beside her, quickly following after and scanning the area until she could make sure there would be no one around to shoot her. Fwip! Fwip! Suddenly she felt amazingly relieved that none other ones had managed to strike her. However, the same did not go for Victoria. She watched as a splatter of orange covered her friend's side, her brow furrowing in the slightest at the realization that they may have well hurt, maybe just as much as hers did. Then again... She had taken it exceedingly well the first few times. She lifted her gun and turned to aim in the direction the shots came from, firing off two more. One zipped past the assailant, the other striking against the left breast of their (Chester) vest. A small smile curled the corners of her lips. She was getting on a roll now. And with the sight suggestion? She was definitely missing fewer of her shots. If she had to guess, maybe she was grabbing a 50/50 chance? She tilted her head and again watched Tori as the redhead lifted her nose back to the air. How could she very well smell anything but paint? The brunette's nostrils were practically flooded with nothing but the, what she assumed to be, nontoxic aroma of paint. It wasn't as if she could smell a difference in color.

Victoria headed off back in the direction she was aiming at before Aubrey was hit. She glanced back and forth at a constant motion to keep out for perpetrators of the other teams. How many people had been in this building anyway? There had to be, at the very least, 6 or so on each team if she had counted right - assuming she hadn't come across the same people again and again. And unless their was a rinsing station nearby, she highly doubted that. She swiveled her head and caught the vague trail of something familiar. Her eyes narrowed and turned to her left, staring down a particular path. If she had been correct, it smelled... Somewhat similar to the same person who had shot her from behind. The very first person to shoot her in general. The corner of her lip curled to bare her teeth, unaware of the sudden species showing through her skin like a ghost behind her human form. That was to say... Her wolf was showing. She snorted slowly, exhaling and raising her gun at a helpless man shielded in multiple colors of paint. It hadn't seemed he'd been the luckiest of the few. No matter. Weak was weak - and she would prove that. She shot off a single shot, followed by a needless 3 more simply for humor. 3 out of the four had managed to strike him (Max) in various places before she hid back to back against Aubrey.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:31 pm

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Aiming @ Miki ||| ✗ Is wearing Country Roads
✗ Journal: Updated 05/29 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Last Purchase: --
✗ Last Location: Home ||| ✗ Sela is Present

"Hurts to be flashy, don't it." Tyrese huffed offhandedly at Hakem's refusal to try and dodge the raid of the brunette. It wasn't like they could dodge it, he'd gotten hit too, but he hadn't waited for it with open arms. Patting his shoulder, the wolf moved by himself, but not far, and hid beneath a stairway. The slanted mound had him covered from one side but he was otherwise exposed, which was fine because he wouldn't be here long. He saw a blonde, ears twitching at her murmuring. This late into the game, it was a waste of time to look for specific people. Shaking his gun a bit, as if it'd help his aim, he shot at her. (-3 Miss, 1 hit Miki) When it was done he rotated to a new hiding place, still within line of sight of the other wolf.

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $462.75』

Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎┋Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:

13 || 27 (-1 || -19)
12 || 18 (-0 || - cool
12 || 10 (-1 || -2)
11 || 8 (-1 || -3)
10 || 5
oOBookwormYumiOo"

JayyLee10

asbloodrunscold"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:31 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

Lelwani was still on the hunt of course, looking for more targets to take down she wasn't going to show mercy here as people were gunning for the top spot. Everyone was mostly is a good area so it was easy to find people it seemed and soon she would come across some guy who seemed to be just as loud as she was. She smiled and aimed her gun at him and fired (Maxwell - 1,6,6- Miss. Hit! Hit!) and while one shot missed, she managed to get him about twice in the back. She chuckled seeing he was running at someone. She decided to take a shot at her as well, raising her rifle and firing three shots (Camille - 7,3,4- Miss. Miss. Hit!) and only managed to hit her in the leg once. She was really going to need to get more ammo so while she had the time she ran off back to her base.
Lelwani would head to the purple base and pick up two clips of ammo, dropping off the ones she had run through before she went back to hunting down more unsuspecting victims. She was not sure how much of her team was even playing now, but she had no time to worry about them. She was here to bring the noise and would represent the team for them.
Ammo: 11
Extra: 2 clips

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims & Allies]✉✉Mood:[HITCHCOCK]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: The bird is unleashed!

MasterDenton

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:44 pm
User Image

She scoffed. Was that Camille?! Another laugh exhaled her lungs, this one a bit harsher and she lifted the barrel of her gun again. If she kept this up, they'd need to reload soon, but at this rate - she was having way too much fun. She slid her arms back and gripped the rubber on the back of the gun, barely avoiding the several white pellets strung her way. H-Hey, hey! She wanted to cry out, but instead pulled the trigger twice. Two pellets followed after the blunette (Camille), both landing on the back of her midriff. She turned to look back at Victoria with a wide smile. "Yes. Yes I am." She laughed out, leaning her head back to glance back up at the ceiling through her visor. Her hand peaked to lift it for a moment, allowing a cool burst of air to rush against her face. It felt.. Good. The smell had been a little more repelling as she did so, but regardless it felt good. Quickly she lowered it again, in anxiety of being pelted in the face, and turned on her heel to run to the next obstacle. Her heart was pounding at this rate, the curls peeking beneath the sheath of her helmet just barely bounding against the black vest and sweater over her neckline.

The wolf scoffed quietly and jumped back, watching the blue haired woman tear through the center aisle with nothing but somewhat crazy-like pelts of paint balls. Snatching the side of the wall they stood against, she leaned herself back over the brunette and gazed down at her helmet before turning her eyes back to the splats of paintball. Maybe they were in the central of the battlefield? Something was leading to plenty of paintballs being pelted back and forth. "You're having way too much fun with this." It wasn't so much of a question as it was a statement. But still, the tone was playful. She turned to look for Tyrese and Hakem, instead eyeing the same boy they had shot at the top of the staircase. He was getting into the game now, which helped considering he was on their own team. If he had been on the opposite, she might have shot him - and even still, she wanted to shoot him. But instead she turned her sights to a brown haired individual (Leia), speckled in a purple vest to signify her team. She took three shots, two managing to miss while one finally caught her dead center in the chest. She followed after Aubrey to the next obstacle, hoping to run from the area she shot from whilst still trying to follow the scent she caught earlier.

MasterDenton

yo punny nut

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:45 pm
User Image

Hakem didn't waste anymore time, least the flying birbs flew from the screen before his little orange tipped shot gun could take aim. Duck hunt joke~ but uh, no one was a duck, his sense of smell said the leaderboard feathered warrior wasn't a water fowl. Point and case, he shot the running blue haired woman who was screaming 'rip and tear,' which was strange because there was no such thing involved? That could be his own mental imagery swinging to the far left as opposed to whatever she meant. But eh. He pulled his gaze to his nephew and mouthed their need to reload again, moving out first with little more than a whisper of steps.

🎵☕️ "Remember the times" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Essence De Soleil"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people, aiming @ Camil; hunting Xo"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

22:18 (-3 hits, -1 miss)
19:17 (-3 || -6)
16:11 (-1 || -10)
15:1 (-2 || -0)
13:1 (-1 || -1)
12:0 (-2)
10:0 (-1)
9:0 (-1)
8:0 (-1)
7:0 (+ 4 || + (-6))
11:6 (-1)
10:6 (-1:-2)
9:4 (-1)
8:4
ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

tol n floofy"

MasterDenton

asbloodrunscold"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:53 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

There were more people for which she could deliver her divine retribution, one a pregnant lady and the other her friend who appeared to be hiding near her.
Lelwani aimed her gun at them anyway though for one of the girls she simply aimed at her legs where there was purple anyway (Bree -4- Hit!) and hit her in the leg before she aimed at her friend as well an fired twice (Victoria -10,10- Hit! Hit!) hitting her hips as well before she checked her gun again, still a few shots. Still time to go. She needed more, she wanted to keep the lead but now things had become super active.
She decided to shoot the people she had show earlier, or at least one of them just for the fun of it aiming again at Maxwell and firing three shots (Maxwell - 3,5,10- Miss. Miss. Hit!) and shot him in the leg this time. She was doing a lot of that this time around.

Ammo: 5
Extra: 2 clips

MasterDenton

oOBookwormYumiOo

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                      Skye panted softly as she hid behind the obstacle she had run too. Okay, she was all for having fun, but this was just a little overwhelming for the young wolf. With all of the people running about and the strong smell of paint irritating her nose a bit, not to forget the heat in here. Did they have the freaking heater on 80!? She knew it was cold outside, but with so many people in here they should have actually had the AC on instead of the heat. Shaking her head a bit, she then cocked her head to the side as she heard a male voice wishing death upon someone. 'What an a**. It's just a game.' She thought before the sound of faint footsteps caught her attention. Her instants quickly kicked in and Skye barrel rolled from the current obstacle she was hidden behind and behind another. She then got on her belly and army crawled between another two obstacles. Getting up into a kneeling position, she peeked around the corner and noticed a woman moving rather quickly as if she were tracking something. When Skye noticed the white paint on the woman's rear, the wolf knew that she was probably the one being tracked, and honestly, who wouldn't hunt down the person that shot them in the rear. Giving a slasher grin, Skye got a sudden rush of adrenaline. Watching the woman, Skye switched the roles and followed her as she ran from having shot a woman on the purple team. She ducked behind an obstacle before she then lifted her gun and fired four times. Splat. Splat. Splat. Three of the paint pellets hit her (Victoria) on the side while the fourth one ended up hitting the ground. If Skye was going to be tracked down, she wasn't going to go down easily! She smirked again before running away as quickly as she could, weaving between obstacles as she did so in hopes of the other female loosing her trail.

──────────────────────────────────
                                      x ᴘʀᴏғιʟᴇhere
                                      x ᴅᴀᴛιɴɢnobody
                                      x sᴛʏʟᴇGo time
                                      x ᴏᴏc 4laugh [Also, sorry if their hiding spot changed at all or anything like that, it's getting difficult for my poor little mind to keep up with all these posts. crying ]
oOBookwormYumiOo

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games