Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ochachacha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:45 pm
User Image [x]User Image

Shin's eyebrow rose up. "Seriously?" He was upset since he left for work? This only made him recall the things that Adrienne had told him before; that they could create their own personality. Before he was about to say anything else the blonde had already grabbed his hand and asked reminded him that they were to go to her house. A light tint of pink appeared on his cheeks and reached for Pen-Gu. "Ah... Sure... That sounds fun." He said weakly. "Here let me carry Pen-Gu for you." With his hand still in hers he took a few steps closer to stand in front of her. However, Pen-Gu was still stubborn enough to act all snobbish and swatted his hand again. "Guess not." He sighed and scratched the back of his head. "So a trip to your house then?" He said sheepishly and would follow her as she guided them back to her house.

[[exits]]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
User Image

Company: Adrienne and Pen-Gu
Thinking: Seriously?
Mood: Confused
Wearing: [x]
OOC:

MasterGigoletteTsun

[quote="Zyonex]
[quote="shabatha]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:51 pm
★·.·´¯`·.·★ⓐⓓⓡⓘⓔⓝⓝⓔ ⓣⓢⓤⓚⓘⓝⓞ★·.·´¯`·.·★

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

—••[ ⓢⓞⓜⓔⓞⓝⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓐⓡⓔ ⓐ ⓒⓐⓚⓔ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ]••—

●○•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•○●

Adri nodded happily, glad to have made him blush this time. "Don't worry! He'll probably forgive you. Pen-Gu is a sweet little guy~!"
Adrienne gladly led her friend to her home, hopefully her OTHER friend was there. And not too mad at her.

●○•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•●

—••[ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ'ⓢ ⓦⓗⓐⓣ ⓘ ⓦⓞⓤⓛⓓ ⓛⓘⓚⓔ ]••—

*Learn About Me!
*Munnyz: $466.00
*Currently with: Pen-Gu and Shin
*Currently wearing: Swimsuit!!
*Mood: Ahaa...
((OOC: Poor Shin. XD ))
Themesong at the moment: ?

User Image
Boracay Rum

Ursatoru

Desirable Bunny

14,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Statustician 100

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:43 am
User Image
Trendon Lee Joscene

Current Balance: 50$

Damn, the self control! Trendon had already been practicing it by not saying anything when he made his 'cold and wet' remark, which he could have easily turned into a crude remark, but.... warm up? Oh come, that was easy! And potentially flirty! But certainly in a less refined way, and after only... just meeting Lexi, he didn't want to go there. Plus, it wasn't like he was always dirty minded-- no, wait, yes he was, but he didn't always need to express that. More accurately, he wasn't always trying for something like that, and as it was, currently, he was actually feeling much more curious to just make her blush and giggle like she had a few more times.

Maybe if he was lucky he'd be able to get a blush like the one Levi had just elicited from her. Oh yes, he'd seen that. Her face practically went crimson, when she seemed to notice how scantily clad their friend was, and Trendon chuckled a bit as he grabbed up his clothes.
                                                      "Oh yes, I can definitely see where her loyalties lie," he remarked, teasingly, to them both, glancing at Lexi with a bit more playfulness before gathering up his shoes and socks. He adjusted his shirt, laughing a bit when his friend's attempt at looking impressive turned entirely against him, walking back over as he did.

"Careful there, skipper, you're starting to look a little small from all that cold," he teased, giving a downward glance and a smirk. He started back over, rolling his eyes a bit at Levi's other remark. "A charlatan? Really?" he questioned, his smirk turning a big smug. He bit back another comment on Lexi being 'comfortable', and instead moved to try and start pushing the two of them forward.
                                                      "You're right, we should get inside. And you two are leading because I have no idea where we're going,"
                                                      he added, thought it seemed Levi had other plans.

"Hm? Alright. If we go to a place with food, I'll order you some hot chocolate and a muffin, honey," he replied back to his friend, then turned Lexi and offered a more sincere smile. "Shall we?" he offered, gesturing for her to lead the way. After all, he really didn't know where he was going. Though, that kind of seemed to be the theme of the day so far.

╔════════════════════════════════╗

OOC: No worries, Tragic!
                                                      Mine wasn't that long either. I tried to
                                                      give a little more in this one, at least >< ;;

╚════════════════════════════════╝

riskinginsanity

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:11 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
══════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: x Relationship Status: Single Funds: $480
══════════════════════════════════════

Lexi looked over at Levi and giggled a little at his teasing remark towards Trendon before she nodded her head as he told the two of them to go ahead without the other male and that he would catch up. Hmm, where could they head. Maybe the Captain's Deck. Even if she was too young to drink, she wasn't too young to eat some of the delicious food the place offered. Lexi then looked up at the male that was standing next to her and chuckled softly before she nodded her head. "Sure." She said before she glanced over the shops near them. There was the sandwich shop, but they appeared to be closing soon. The smoothie shop, but a cold smoothie may not be the best choice. So the Captain's Deck it was. "Hey Levi! I think we should head to the captain's deck." She called over to the male, so he would know where they would be headed to. She watched the blue haired male for a moment before she started heading towards the building.

Lexi then paused for a moment as she felt her pocket vibrating. Huh? Who could have been calling her at a time like this, pulling out her phone, her eyes then widened a little and she muttered a couple curse words. She forgot about her medication! Plus, she sure Belle was in an angry mood not having her dinner. The young woman then turned to Trendon with an apologetic look. "I'm soo sorry, but I actually have to get home!" She said before giving him a warm smile. "It was nice meeting you though and I can't wait to hang out with you at the ball. Maybe we'll even bump into each other before then." She said, winking at him before she ran over to Levi's car. "My darling Levi, I'm sorry to say, but I have to go." She said. "Feel free to text me tomorrow though if you want to hang out again. I got the day off because of the ball." With that, she waved to the two men before getting into her car and heading home after she had pulled on her seat belt.

[Exit]

Out. Of. Cuddles. Edits done to post

Loonamist

riskinginsanity

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

riskinginsanity

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:50 pm
User Image

User Image

At the comments from his friends, Levi turned his body and began to walk backwards, kicking up sand as he called back towards them. "Blueberry please, sweetheart," he said as he blew a Trendon a kiss and tried not to trip on the uneven sand. Walking was just a tad more difficult when you weren't watching where you were going... It was fortunate there wasn't really anybody around for him to bump into. When Lexi brought up the idea of going to the nearby club, he flashed her a grin and a thumbs up. "Sounds good!" he shouted, growing ever distant from them, before he turned around and faced the direction he was walking.

The Captain's Deck, huh? Seemed like Lexi was in the mood for a party, and party they would! It had been a while since he'd seen Adrian, though, and he was kind of worried about him. Reaching into the pocket of the pants in his hands, Levi checked his phone to see if maybe Adrian had texted him or something. Instead, he unlocked the screen to see the message Lexi had sent him earlier that day. 'Oops,' he thought absently. He should've thought to check earlier, since he'd been texting her. Ah well, it had worked out in the end. Exiting out of the conversation, he saw that he did indeed have a message from his brother. Apparently Adrian had taken a cab home. Levi sighed, worried. It wasn't like his twin to freak out like that. He would have to call him later and make sure the man was alright.

For now, though, he had two other people to worry about. Reaching his car, he unlocked it and opened up the backseat to pull out his sweater. Instead of donning the warm clothing immediately, however, he hesitated. His boxers weren't dry yet, despite the wind, and it would be uncomfortable... Maybe if he let the other two go ahead, he could shiver out here for a minute and finish drying before heading inside? The mental debate Levi was having about clothing was cut short, however, at the arrival of Lexi, announcing her departure.

"Wait, what? Is everything alright?" Levi asked, a look of concern immediately appearing on his face. "Do you need a ride somewhere or anything?" he began to ask, following her around the car before noticing her car also there. Now sure that she had transportation, he stopped and let her walk away. "Alright, I will." The concerned look hadn't gone by the time she drove away, and he would definitely be texting her tomorrow. Or maybe tonight, to make sure everything was okay. Had she gotten an emergency call or something? He mentally added her to his list of people to contact when he got home, and then turned back to look for Trendon.

Once he had spotted him, Levi said at the appropriate volume, "Hey man, I need a hot shower. This salt... You good to head back?" He pulled open the driver's side door and threw down his clothes onto the seat. Maybe they would stop his car from getting too gross, and he could put on fresh ones when he got home. Though it would be kind of awkward walking up to his house in just boxers... Oh well! Putting the shoes on the floor, he got in and started the car, waiting for Trendon before pulling out of the parking space and driving his friend back to Doux.

[exit]

|| Profile: ||
                                                                || Outfit: ||
                                                                || Cash: $500 ||
                                                                || OOC: Sorry for all the trouble, guys! Thanks Tragic ^^
                                                                And both of your posts were fine, by the way! I forgot to say that last time. ||

Loonamist

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:59 am
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑫тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ④ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Fairy Jar

Demonic Star

6,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:06 am
User Image
| Mood♚ Relieved | Location♚ Beach | Tagged♚ None | Money♚ $500 |

-----

♔ ♕ ♚ ιpѕa мarιѕ regυlυѕ ♚ ♕ ♔

User ImageUser Image

Nimia stared at the vast ocean before him, almost shaking with anticipation. The bathtub in his home was simply not enough water sometimes to keep him happy. He needed some saltwater to keep himself going and he had to swim to keep his form perfect. Royalty couldn't get chubby, after all.

So, with a dash he ran into the water, the minute his feet touched the ocean, his legs formed together and scales grew up over them, ripping his pants so they now appeared like a skirt. He had his beautiful blue tail back, however he wasn't nearly deep enough to get a good swim going. So he had to use his hands to crawl himself forward at an awkwardly slow pace, someone would definitely see him at the rate he was going at.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ OOC: I've been gone for awhile... ._. I'm so sorry

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:23 pm
User ImageUser Image ℳara☠Ⱥeron
|| Mara Aeron || 28 || 5"8 || 177 lb. || Pansexual || SIngle ||
User Image
т๏๔คy เ คм мคภค

User Image
т๏๔คy เ คм тylєภ

єשєภ เ ςคภภ๏t รยקקгєรร ๓א ๏ฬภ ๓ยг๔єг๏ยร เภtєภtเ๏ภร
.———————————————————————————————————
↳ Thinking:Maybe I can order a pizza when I get home? ↳ Wearing ↳ OoC:--

X
X
X

Never do I fall into a nightmare

Mara had been walking around during her waking hours, not that she had slept the night before, she was up all night online trying to escape reality and now here she was out here crossdressing. She sighed inwardly, where had she gone wrong? She knew the answer, not that she liked it. She stuffed her hands into her pocket and stared out at the ocean, watching as the fog settled itself atop the watery floor. She closed her eyes and cleaned her head back letting out a sigh. You know what sounded real good to her right now? An ice cold beer and none of that watered down crap. Man, she was grump today. She opened her eyes, which where today crimson due to her contacts. The short raven haired wig she wore blew around in the wind, she could feel the ends of the strands tickle at her forehead. She wore decently warm clothing today, yet there was enough room to be comfortable in. She looked down at herself, had she remembered to bound her chest, she had good. Today she was not Mara, she had never been at war, she never had a demon injected into her. Today she was Tyler and Tyler only. She inhaled sharply, its not like she hadn't done this thousands of times. She patted down her pockets to make sure her wallet was on her, well her correct wallet. She opened it and cheeked the ID in the ID holder, good. She nodded to herself and put the wallet away. She yawned and placed her hands on the railing from the sidewalk behind her and pulled herself up, sitting herself down on the top bark. She rested her feet on the second to last bar and rested her elbows on her knees, her hands hung over her groin as her red eyes stared blankly at the vast, unknown and rather ominous ocean in front of her. There seemed to be no one here, other than the half fish man pulling himself into the water. "Yes, vast, unknown and ominous." She thought to herself. Normally at this thought she would take a sip of a cold one but sadly her hands where empty here. "Maybe I should go back to that bar?" She thought but ignored the idea, for now she would enjoy the ocean air and clear her head. Maybe she could rid of her grumpiness, yet it may have been best to simply stay home. Anyways it was much to late now. "Today you are Tyler." She thought to herself as she swung her backpack off her shoulder and onto her lap, opening it and pulling out a water bottle. She closed the bag and let it drop to the ground under her feet, she twisted open the cap of the bottle and brought it to her lips tilting her head back and taking a long, well needed sip of the ice cold liquid.

Yet always I seem to awaken into one.

Now is the Time

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Quote:

CrystalAzure23

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:29 pm
User Image
A n d r e w D a m i e n
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Profile: x Relationship status: Single Andrew is wearing: x Damien is wearing: x Money: $762

Andrew was panting heavily as he chased after Damien and Maggie. The younger boy and pup were barking and giggling as they ran along the side walk. Andrew was smiling a little bit himself until he tripped on a stick laying on the ground and fell flat on his face with a loud groan. Maggie stopped running and tilted her head to the side before she looked at Damien and barked, tugging the small boy towards his brother that was now on the ground. "Andrew?" Damien said before he and Maggie ran over to him. "I'm okay. I'm okay." The male said, laughing as the puppy licked his face. The male huffed a bit as he stood up again, ruffling his brother's hair. "No more running. Okay." He said while Damien nodded. "Your face is bleeding." The boy said before Andrew's eyebrows creased together bringing his hand up to his cheek, she huffed loudly as he saw blood on his hand. Oh well, he didn't think Devi would mind if the male had a small scratch on his cheek for the dance.... well. He hoped she wouldn't mind. "We're going to have to get home pretty soon. Okay." He said while Damien nodded. "Can Maggie and I go look for rocks?" Andrew glanced at the beach then at his brother. "Stay away from the water or you will be in big trouble." He said while his brother nodded. "Come on Maggie!" He giggled as the puppy barked and chased after him.

|Out.Of.Candy| ~ |

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:09 pm
User Image
т๏๔คy เ คм мคภค

User Image
т๏๔คy เ คм тylєภ

↳ Thinking:Maybe I can order a pizza when I get home? ↳ Wearing ↳ OoC:--

X
X
X

Mara removed the lip of the bottle from her lips and twisted the cap back on. She puffed out a small sigh and let the bottle rest in her hand hanging in between her legs. The sound of barking and laughing caught her attention. She turned her head around to look down the sidewalk behind her, watching as a little boy chasing a dog turned the corner, followed by a older male most likely an older brother. Her red eyes carefully analyzed the two of them all but she pushed it all aside. The posed no threat to her. She looked back in the direction of the water until a small thud noise caught her attention. She turned her head back in their direction, watching as the older guy peeled himself from the ground, she raised an eyebrow. She looked past him a little, staring at the stick. He had tripped over a stick, how careless do you have to be to trip over something so insignificant. Maybe it was just that? Possibly most likely. The younger boy informed the older one of the blood on his face but soon he ran off with the dog to the beach. She jumped off the railing she was sitting on and crouched in front of her backpack. She opened it and pulled out some old but clean bandages. She closed the bag and swung both shoulder loops over her left shoulder. She picked up her water bottle and stuffed it into the pocket of her jacket and she placed both hands on the railing and swung herself over it. She folded the bandages up into a neat square and opened her water bottle and dapped some water into the cloth. All this was done as she walked to the male who seemed to be paying attention to his brother. he was taller than her by at lest 5 inches but she didn't much care. Really the only reason she was showing any acts of kindness towards the stranger was because she had nothing better to do other than stare mindfully at water. She elbowed his side but did it gently, then nudged the wet cloth out to him. "Clean yourself up before people get the wrong idea." She said, her voice low and a little husky in order to hide the fact that she was really a female. Still a British accent thickly laced her words

Now is the Time

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Quote:

CrystalAzure23

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:57 pm
User Image
A n d r e w D a m i e n

Profile: x Relationship status: Single Andrew is wearing: x Damien is wearing: x Money: $762

Andrew could feel the sting room the cut on his cheek. Ugh, how stupid of him to trip and fall, but he was too busy making sure Damien wouldn't fall that he didn't pay attention to what was in front of him. Plus, the fog didn't really help with his vision. Huffing softly, he looked out at the water before smiling softly as he watched his brother and the puppy gather rocks. The male didn't noticed someone approaching him until he felt a nudge at his side. Blinking and tilting his head a bit, he then looked at the person standing next to him. "Huh?" He said before looking at the cloth and guessing the person was handing it to him so he could get the blood off his face. "Oh. Thanks." He said as he took it from him, wiping the blood off of his cheek.

Meanwhile Damien giggled as he ran along the sand, Maggie chasing after him. Though, the boy stayed at the edge of the sand and far away from the water like Andrew told him too. He would stop to pick up a rock and Maggie ran into him, causing the boy to fall forward and giggle as a result. Getting up, he then looked over at his brother and tilted his head as he saw a person talking to him. Shrugging a bit, he shoved the rock in his pocket before going to find more, but staying where he could look over and see Andrew.

After Andrew had cleaned off his face, the male then glanced around and noticed it was getting pretty dark. His eyes then suddenly widened as she remembered the dance. He then looked at the person that had helped him. "Thanks for the cloth and I'm sorry to have to be rude, but we have to get going." He couldn't be late to the ball. "Damien, Maggie, come on." He called, chuckling as the boy toddled over to him, his pockets full of rocks. Andrew picked up Damien and the puppy before looking at the stranger again. "I really am sorry to have to leave so soon." He said before quickly heading home.

[Exit]

|Out.Of.Candy| Sorry their meeting had to be cut short! Dx |

CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:56 pm
User Image
т๏๔คy เ คм мคภค

User Image
т๏๔คy เ คм тylєภ

↳ Thinking:Maybe I can order a pizza when I get home? ↳ Wearing ↳ OoC:No it's okay. No worries!

X
X
X

Mara leaned forward onto the railing of the sidewalk and for a good long moment zoned out completely. The sound of the males shirt fabric running against itself had snapped her out of this and she turned to look at him. The cloth was handed back to her and she nodded to him, ringing it out and swinging her bag back over her shoulder and stuffing it inside. "Not rude, please I don't mind." She said and watched as the boys gathered back together and gave another apology before departing. She turned back to the ocean and gave it one more long, mindful glare before turning and heading home.
{Exits}

Now is the Time

Quote:

Quote:

CrystalAzure23

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:36 pm
User Image
мiкi нiкαri🌌

Money: $500
Listening: Nothing at the moment.
Outfit: Cold wear
Job: N/A
Currently At: Beach
Currently With: By herself
Relationship Status: Single

▶〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰🌙〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰◀

Having nothing to do in her time, Miki walked out her house with a not so warm clothing, but wasn't feeling cold by what she was wearing and walked around the city at the remaining time the day had left. Miki walked around the city, looking at the stores and everyone walking. Most of the them being couples or a group of friends. She didn't much care for what was going on around her and the city and walked to the beach. The beach was quiet and refreshing hearing the nice waves of the ocean. Not having much ideas of making a new song, Miki entered the empty beach and walked to the sand being close to the water, but stopped and took out her shoes and socks and walked to the water, feeling it as it touched her feet. The water was cold, but she didn't mind the cold water. Hearing nothing, but the waves of the water, Miki decided thinking of what kind of music she can hear from the relaxing waves and started humming a random melody.

▶〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰🌙〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰◀

Out.Of.Clouds: Not really good making first post, but gave it a try.
Sorry for replying slow, I'm watching and getting distracted.

Lord Yozo

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games