Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Starlight Sk8 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:44 am
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Damen Daniels1419 Doux
Where: Starlight Sk8
Boyfriend: Mark Hyun
Thoughts: I hope he is doing alright. ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: Shadow Sword (when summoned, two handed
Armor: General clothing

User Image
200/200 HP

The man had nodded to them when they accepted the offer as nothing of payment. Damen was glad they wouldn't worry so much about it. The young man offered to pay because he wanted to, not because he felt compelled to pay them back for the kindness they showed him back on the skates. He had to admit that he felt glad he was sitting down now though. "I'll be sure to get some before I go home later today." Damen said, before he sat down at a table to wait for his new friend to join him. After they both sat down at the table, Damen smiled and picked up his own cup of cocoa. The steam coming off of it looked rather intense though, so he too blew a bit over the top so it would cool a bit faster. He wasn't in a hurry, but he was eager to get something warm inside of his stomach. Once it was cooled enough for him, the demon took a careful sip and felt relieved as he felt himself slowly warm up in the process.

After a few sips he placed the cup down so it could cool on it's own a bit longer and he replied to the other's question about the city. It was a really bad situation from what he had heard and there was even the advise to not go to Uptown. Whatever was going on was a large scale and probably best left to the professionals. To be honest all this trouble made Damen more worried to be away from Mark, but they hadn't made any appointment today, so he assumed they were just going to relax by themselves a while, hopefully safely indoors wherever they might go if anywhere. The man listened to Saeyong as he replied and he nodded. "I hope they do soon as well and that everyone will be found back safe and sound." he agreed. At least Mark was not one of the missing, or he would have heard so by now. But all this talk of a monster running around made him feel like his place was by Mark's side, to protect them from any attacks.

He had nearly lost his beloved once already to an armed burglar. Damen never wanted to feel the pain of the thought he might have seen Mark for the last time ever again and he would fight for them if he had to, no matter the opponent. After he sent the message to his boyfriend, the demon had put the mobile back in his pocket and looked back at Saeyong as he listened to their thoughts about the situation Uptown. "I'm mainly worried for Mark's wellbeing and safety, but they need their space as well. I can only hope that this was not a bad time to do our own thing for a day. As for if it is a monster, I hope they can take care of it." Damen gave words to his thoughts. Of course if additional strength and force was needed, the demon would gladly help out his new home. Even despite the fact he disliked using the Blade of Shadows, since it was draining on him still. "Is everyone you know safe to your knowledge?" Damen asked the other curiously. He hoped they would be.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Portfolio with several business cards of clients

HIS ABILITIES

Blade of Shades: Nothing particularly powerful, just like any other sword but forged from shadows around him. As such he doesn't carry it on his waist all the time but he can create it. Something he doesn't really wish to use and so far only called it more than once for the wish to be able to control it to avoid accidental injuries. He isn't really a fighter however, only ever strikes out to protect those dear to him. (And it rarely includes this blade)

Quoted
ll Neo ll

-

-

[color=#8080ff]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#b3cccc][i]THOUGHTS[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
        ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
        I'm feeling Worried-maybe || I'm speaking to Damen || Where am I? Starlight Sk8 || What am I wearing? Some boi aesthetic

With the two finally seated down, Saeyong could also rest his own legs that found it oddly new to have the skates on after so long. Then again, it was quite some time before he had any demanding physical activity in a long time to begin with, even though he didn't do much of skating himself. He might have to get some for himself on his way home, especially if he was running low on his stock. "That seems like a good idea." he admitted to the other with a smile.

Taking another sip from his own cup, he would look back at the other. His concern was starting to grow evident, but with a situation as such, it was evident that he'd be concerned for his better half at a time like this. He tugged his lips to a light smile, he would be lying if the thought of his friends captured didn't cross his mind, but he nodded at the other's statement in agreement. Being pessimistic wasn't going to help anyone. "I hope so too." he admitted, "I'm sure if they are keeping us updated of the danger zones, they must be working on fixing this situation." he admitted, though he was no fighter to lend his hand at a time like this.

As he figured, the other was indeed worried about their significant other, making the man a tad bit guilty keeping him around when he'd rather be there with him. But, he wasn't necessarily doing it intentionally. "Have you heard from him?" he asked, just hoping maybe there was an evident trait of hope that the other didn't have to worry about their partner. "Because, if you'd rather be with them right now, I wouldn't hold you back." he admitted. Taking a quick sip of the coffee he put it back down before he could answer, "I believe so, they have been active on social media claiming they are safe." he stated.

O.O.C.

Rhun Tolihzeh

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:01 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
Thoughts: - ⋌⋚⊰⊹

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
200/200 HP

Damen laughed softly. "Thank you for all the help. I'm sure it will prove invaluable to a new skater like me." he said, grateful for the other's help and advice. The demon would be sure to pick some up on the way home later today. That was, if he could get it somewhere else but in Uptown. Damen wasn't exactly the type to go looking for a fight. If he could avoid them, he would. Of course if anyone dared to threaten Mark or his friends, they wouldn't be spared. Yet he couldn't help but feel worried for Mark. That was also why he sent a message to his boyfriend. He didn’t take long though, he had company after all. "I agree. They must be on top of it. I hope they solve it soon, so we can safely travel all throughout Soleil again." the demon said and smiled a bit.

When they asked if he heard from Mark though he shook his head. "I could just be paranoid though. When I last saw him today at my home he was playing video games in the living room. Maybe he doesn’t go out at all today, in which case he will be fine." the man replied, also slightly trying to calm his own nerves about their safety. A calm smile formed on Damen’s features when they said they would understand if he would rather be with them. "Nah, you’re fine. I am here and still here because I want to be. Besides, it might be good to have some time to ourselves too." he replied and chuckled. Though he did chuckle, part of him did worry about that sometimes. That he perhaps was too much around his boyfriend. He wouldn’t want them to feel trapped or anything after all. Pushing those thoughts aside for now though, the demon looked back at his new friend? that he shared the table with.

Damen drank some more of his hot chocolate as he listened to the other’s reply on whether they knew if their friends were alright. Thankfully it seemed they were. "I’m glad to hear your friends sound alright. I admit, Mark is the only one here so far I have spent a lot of time with." Damen confessed. It was a strange time for sure. They had started with a normal Halloween, but now there was some kind of crime wave going on with missing persons. The demon hoped this would all be solved soon and that the perpetrator will be caught. Preferably, realistically, within a few days. It was clear this might not be solved today.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys

HIS ABILITIES

Blade of Shades: Nothing particularly powerful, just like any other sword but forged from shadows around him. As such he doesn't carry it on his waist all the time but he can create it. Something he doesn't really wish to use and so far only called it more than once for the wish to be able to control it to avoid accidental injuries. He isn't really a fighter however, only ever strikes out to protect those dear to him. (And it rarely includes this blade)

Quoted
ll Neo ll

-

-

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 7:57 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
        I'm feeling Worried-maybe || I'm speaking to Damen || Where am I? Starlight Sk8 || What am I wearing? Some boi aesthetic

"I'm glad I could be of some help" he'd smile to the other when he thanked him. It felt nice having been appreciated for something, even if it was as little as a simple tip on how to balance oneself on ice. "It will sure be your new best friend once you learn the benefits of it." he'd add, clearly having lived through and through smelling like ointment after any hard and long day of practice. That and hot patches which were a later invention for his old self, but surely, he was quite grateful when they made an appearance. He did hope that Damen would find them without any trouble, his own stash was at home which he would have offered him if he brought it with him. Though, too much travel at a time like this wasn't advisable, "I agree." he sighed.

It seems like Saeyong wouldn't be having any misadventures anytime soon either, at least until this thing was out of their necks. He did hope it would be soon, mainly for his own selfish reasons to be out and about again. He wasn't the kind to fight, he liked the pain and did enjoy a little struggle, but risking his life? Nah. This wasn't anywhere close to his element. He could empathize with the other, it must be hard having a significant other outside to care for especially when he couldn't be with them.

"Let us hope that he's still glued to his game." he'd smile. Safe and sound, glued to a game, it was something he shouldn't be worried about then. That was good but if he'd still choose to be with them, he wouldn't blame them. A smile tugged on his own lips as he heard him, it felt nice when he said he chose to be around him. "How sweet of you." he chuckled and leaned back into the backrest of his chair, "You're right." he stated, he might have not been in a relationship for a long time, but he could appreciate someone like the one sitting before him - open to give their significant other their own space. Relationships shouldn't be about just the two together all the time and a lot of people didn't seem to get that.

Saeyong exhaled quietly and took another sip of his own drink, fidgeting with the cup lightly but careful not to spill it over. "That must be nice, I must admit, the people I've made friends with here, we haven't spent much time with each other too much but when there are things happening like what are right now, you tend to worry about them." he stated, more like an observation he made about himself than anything else. "Have you two known each other for long?" he asked, "You don't have to answer if you think its too invasive." he'd add.

O.O.C.

Rhun Tolihzeh

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 3:10 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
200/200 HP

Damen nodded to the other. They really did help him a lot in just one lesson. Now it was important to keep practicing when he was able. He would do his best to become good enough. After all he wasn't after a championship or medals. He just wanted to be able to have fun on skates with his beloved. He didn't need 'Class A' skills for that. "Let's hope for the best." the demon replied when Saeyong agreed and sighed. There was no need to give up already. Surely it would be solved soon. Soleil did have police and all. And then they could finally travel wherever they wished again. This was rather frustrating, to be limited to places. But then he wouldn't have met his new friend if they hadn't been, possibly.

Damen would just have to keep his wits about him and keep his thoughts positive. Which included the fact that Mark had been playing videogames on the large screen in the demon's main Livingroom. They wouldn't likely feel like going outside soon. As such it had provided Damen with a window of opportunity to come to the ice rink and get some training in. He still had some time before it would really freeze he hoped. Before the skating season would really begin. While he listened to the other's reply about Mark, Damen took another sip of his hot chocolate and smiled. "I'll keep the positive thinking alive by assuming he is." he replied. When he confirmed he was here with Saeyong cause he wanted to be, it was good to see the other male didn't take it the wrong way. And it was true, while he also gave Mark some space.

He smiled again when Saeyong spoke of his friends, but for now he just listened, he didn't interrupt either, just drank his drink. He didn't speak until the other had finished. Perhaps it was the businessman in him, especially considering meetings, but he always listened well to others while they spoke and replied to questions as well. They surprised him a bit with their question, but it was no secret and Damen didn't mind answering it. "We met almost 4 months ago and have been together since September 30th." he answered the question genuinely. He still remembered it as the day of yesterday. Not that he could forget, considering he almost lost Mark for a second time that day. Now their lives had some peace in them and they were doing well. "What about you? Do you have anyone you like, or am together with?" Damen asked, curious to his new friend.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys

HIS ABILITIES

Quoted
ll Neo ll

-

-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:29 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
        I'm feeling Alright || I'm speaking to Damen || Where am I? Starlight Sk8 || What am I wearing? Some boi aesthetic

Saeyong nodded when the other spoke, taking another sip from his cup. Judging by the reason the man wanted to even learn this skill, he could tell that he would keep committed to practicing. Even if he didn't do well enough, having his significant other around to help him in this was good enough reason for them to have a good time when they'd be together on the ice. The thought occurred to him as he panned his gaze over to a couple on the ice, one helping the other which made him think his company would be in better hands with their partner when it did come to that. Great bonding exercise - he thought to himself with a quiet laugh.

Reaching over to pick at the crust of his pizza, he managed to pull out a fair chunk and took it in his mouth, careful to make sure it wasn't too hot. He panned his gaze back to his company while he did, nodding to the other's statement with a light smile. "That's the spirit." he'd say, taking another bite from the crust before he wiped his fingers on the napkin next to him. "We can skate some more if that even helps you distract yourself for a while." he'd add.

The man had his eyes on the other now as he spoke, listening to him talk about how he met his lover or better, when he met his lover. "That's great." he smiled. He was never against the idea of falling in love, being considered someone's significant other and having someone to lean against. But it was like, second nature to him to not be that drawn to them after a certain period of time. He blamed it on his species, his mother probably would have eaten his father after a point of time, so he couldn't expect to be any different. Though, he didn't want to believe that sometimes. The train of thoughts came to a halt when the question was reverted to him. "Oh um...no." he said simply, rubbing the back of his head, "Not really." he admitted, though he would be lying if he'd say he never considered it, "Maybe just haven't found the one." he smiled.

O.O.C.

Rhun Tolihzeh

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:02 am

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
200/200 HP

Damen smiled a bit. It would seem he managed to assure his new friend. That was good. There really was no need for Saeyong to feel strange about them spending time here away from Mark. After all as he had mentioned earlier, there was nothing wrong with going your own way now and then. It was even healthy for the relationship if you didn't suffocate each other with constant presence. And though the demon was worried about whatever prowled the streets currently, he was secure in reminding himself how much of an indoor person his beloved was. Chance was they would hardly leave the couch. And Damen didn't mind. He loved Mark exactly how the young man was. Perhaps it was the discrepancy in age. After all, Damen was 26. Though he was basically immortal (as far as age was concerned). When his companion moved their gaze to the ice rink, Damen followed the rough direction and noticed the couple skating together. A soft smile played over his features. That could be Mark and him in some time.

A soft chuckle sounded from Damen and he nodded. "That sounds like a good idea. I could do with some more practice." he admitted. And it would indeed distract him. Still he wouldn't feel entirely relieved until he returned home later today and would find Mark inside still. The young man ate his pizza slice as he looked at the ice rink. He would probably pay for it in the morning, but he wanted to keep working on his skating. As always he ate properly and didn't haste it. Probably due to having to spend time among many higher up people now. He never cared much for those meetings, but they were good for his company. Damen was more the casual type. The question had come somewhere about the time he nearly finished and he replied once he had swallowed his bite.

There was no hesitation in his voice, after all they were two important dates in his life. Once he had returned the question though, Saeyong seemed a little hesitant, or perhaps the demon was just understanding it the wrong way. They recovered quick though if that was the case. A smile played over the man's features when they said the latter and he nodded. "Finding the right person can take time. I never thought I would ever settle in a relationship myself, but Mark proved me wrong." he said and chuckled. For what it was worth, Damen hoped that Saeyong would find his man or woman. It really was a life changer.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys

HIS ABILITIES

Quoted
ll Neo ll

-

-

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:13 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
        I'm feeling Alright || I'm speaking to Damen || Where am I? Starlight Sk8 || What am I wearing? Some boi aesthetic

The two happened to be watching the same couple, hopefully not too long to make them uncomfortable, which did make Saeyong turn over to face his new friend before he took another bite of his pizza crust before he picked it up and started to finish the rest of it. He wasn't too fast though, not wanting to make the other feel odd for being the only one to eat but then again, not too slow to hold the other back.

Hearing the other accept the suggestion of going out back on the rink, he smiled and nodded. "It sure does." he chuckled "But let me know when you're tired of it." he stated, he could go on for a while without tiring himself, but he knew it wouldn't be the case with other people. But was it a good idea to go skating right after the two of them had just eaten? Maybe it wouldn't be bad.

Saeyong considered himself the kind who would find it hard to settle, though he never detested the idea of it. He listened to the other when he told him about his own life, making him nod at the thought and leaned into his seat. "You're right, it can be quite unexpected." he chuckled, looking over at the other before at their plates. He picked up his coffee and finished what was left of it before he stood up. He didn't mean to be rude but he wasn't sure how much longer he could avoid the conversation about his life getting much deeper. As nice as the man was, he wasn't ready to open up about himself. "Ready to get back on the ice?" he asked with a smile. "If you need time, I'll go ahead first and you can join me when you're ready." he'd state walking over to the stands where they could slip their skates back on and wait for the other to join him if he was going to right away before stepping into the rink.

O.O.C.

Rhun Tolihzeh

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:02 pm

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:

User Image
200/200 HP

Damen finished his pizza while they sat there and spoke a bit in between. If they were going back on the ice, he would need to finish his refreshments after all. He never lost his dignified exterior though. One could attribute that to who he was perhaps. The formal dinners he had suffered through, too many by his own opinion. For now he was enjoying this little lunch and his time on the ice rink. Even with how often he fell. Once Saeyong finished his food and drink they seemed all too eager to get back on the ice and Damen couldn’t help but chuckle softly. He had finished his own as well and after cleaning his face and hands he nodded and smiled. "Alright, let’s do this." he said and got up from his seat. The demon walked with Saeyong to the rink and sat down to put on the skates anew again. It really was going to be one of those days where he just wouldn’t know when to quit.

This time it didn’t take as long as the first time since he now knew how to tie them where they would support his feet the best. That alone had taken him a long time to figure out when he entered this place for the first time some hours ago. Boosted by this little show of confidence, Damen got up and followed his new friend onto the ice. At first he went a bit too fast and nearly lost his balance again but he regained it faster than before this time around. The demon smiled and then continued the skating, a little more restrained this time. The lessons from Saeyong were starting to show their success. Damen was able to skate a bit faster and fell down less. Of course balance was always an important part of his life either way, so that might also contribute but he definitely gave most the credit to his friend. "It’s a lot more fun once you fall down less." the man said when they were next to each other again later on.

"And I couldn’t have done it without your help and advice. Thank you my friend." Damen said to Saeyong and gave them a grateful smile. Of course he still wouldn’t win any kind of competition yet on the ice. But that was alright. Now he knew the basics, he could work on more advanced from here. That is if he felt like it of course. Right now ice skating was still mainly to spend some fun with Mark, not any other goal. He would probably need to return to them at some point, he was looking forward to that. After being together all the time for such a while, Damen really missed having Mark around him when separated for this long. But it wasn’t a bad day, he even made a new friend and hoped they would be interested in staying in touch after today as well. The demon wouldn’t mind giving them his number, but that was if Saeyong wanted to start a friendship. Not everyone who was helpful was looking for a friend, but he would be sure to ask them before the day would end.

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys

HIS ABILITIES

Quoted
ll Neo ll

-

-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:56 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜

The man was quite amused by his company, the man was quite a lot different compared to most of the people he met, very poised and dignified, much unlike himself or most of the people he knew. It was amusing just watching him, his mannerisms. It was a nice change among the hooligans he was associated with. In a way he did remind him of the few boss' he worked with. A slight smile tugged on his lips, slipping his shoes on and stepped into the rink, waiting for the other to step in with him once he was ready. "Just don't overwork yourself." he added.

The man reached out when he almost lost his balance, cautious that he wouldn't fall right away and plant his face on the ice but he managed to control himself, making him smile lightly. "You're doing good." he encouraged the man, decided to give him some space, letting him figure out the best way to keep himself on his feet and enjoy himself on the ice. "It sure is." he chuckled, giving him a few more tips on how to go a tad bit faster, confidently even as he moved about. There was a moment where Saeyong himself lost his momentum and fell on his bottom but he ended up chuckling quietly to himself. "Well, guess I'm not that great after all."

"I couldn't have done it without your cooperation, thank you for that." he admitted, standing up and dusting himself. "Come come now, lets get back to our session. We have a few hours until they close for the day." he'd tell the other, kicking himself ahead and letting the other follow. The man was open to giving his own number to the man if he did want to keep in touch, mostly also to make sure he was well with the monster on the loose.

O.O.C.

Rhun Tolihzeh

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:35 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, иσvємвєя ②①sт

םαч ③ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④0⑨
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑬ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:30 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick started heading to the skating rink building after a light meal back at home. His mood was much better than what it was from Tuesday's gloom and sadness that loomed over him on that day. The kittens, Hiro and Emerald, back at home of course and lately allowing them to be around each other while he was gone, which was the whole purpose of getting Emerald is so that Hiro has a friend to keep him company. The young man was wearing a t-shirt under a sweatshirt under a jacket, long johns under a pair of athletic pants, handmade knitted beanie for ear coverage, and a pair of thin socks and a pair of gloves. He wanted to be warm, but not end up being hot and need be he could shred off the jacket. Also he was keeping a look out for his boyfriend. They were supposed to meet up along the way to the indoor skating rink and with this time of the day it wouldn't take long for their turn to get inside. "Hopefully, I don't end up embarrassing myself too much" he thought to himself he fiddled with the three necklace around his neck. He had decided to wear the special necklace as a whole for this particular date.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Starlight Sk8.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: patient and hearken.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1442.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, NPCs, and his boyfriend, Saeki?.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:43 pm
User Image
User Image

Saeki entered the street to the Starlight Sk8 not long after his boyfriend had. He had gotten up well in time and made his way quickly to meet with them. In his haste to join Patrick for their date, he had not even reminded himself to eat first. His stomach growled a little bit once or twice, but he wasn’t too hungry thankfully. He was certain they would sell food at the rink too, after he was reminded that he forgot about breakfast today. Knowing the ice rinks from back home, Saeki had dressed in black jeans, brown high top boots, made for men though, a black shirt and a warm sweater with a slightly warmer coat. Around his neck he was wearing a light cream colored scarf and on his head he had a warm hat with matching colors pulled over his head just passed his ears too. It was a bit warm for just outside itself, but it would be great for their date. The gloves were in his pockets for now. After entering the street it was easy to pick out his beloved from the group. "Goodmorning my love, did you sleep well?" he asked as he called to them and waved when they turned to look at him. The young man quickly closed the gap between them and smiled, gently kissing the other on his lips as he caressed their cheek for a moment. "I’m glad to see you. Looking forward to our date?" he asked, much softer now he was right near them. In fact he was close to them. Saeki sure did look forward to it, it had been while he could skate.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Starlight Sk8] xxx

[With : Patrick] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Hope this works! I'm sleepy. xxx

Quotes: xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:02 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick looked in the direction of the all too familiar voice and instinctively waved back. "Morning to you too, dark and handsome" he greeted back in response to seeing the mostly dark colored clothes Saeki was wearing. "All thanks to your surprise yesterday" he answered the sleep question after the kiss on the lips. "Yes, honey bear. Especially when I get to see you in action and you're my ice skating instructor" he responded. He only got his boyfriend's word to go about his figure skating skills and he didn't attempt to look up any record before this moment arrived. Gently grabs the dark haired male’s hand, “Let’s make our way inside” he said, smiling softly as he moved to the entrance of the building. He paid for his admission and rented a pair of skates since doesn’t own his own pair. “Want to hang out in the eating area or do that after skating for a while?” he asked him. He did eat a light meal not too long ago, but he doesn’t if the other had eaten recently. He thought exercising on an empty wouldn’t be a good idea. At least with his boyfriend he could make some good memories with him that will hopefully replace the old ones with this place.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Starlight Sk8.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm and hopeful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $1429.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:himself, NPCs, and his boyfriend, Saeki.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:47 am
User Image
User Image

The young man chuckled at the dark and handsome part. "I guess I did dress a bit dark today." he admitted with a smile. "I’m glad you find me handsome hun, I am all yours. And good news that you slept well." he said to them and softly entwined his fingers in Patrick’s when he felt them grab his hand lightly. Together they walked in and after Patrick he paid for admission too and a rental pair, since he didn’t bring his skates with him to Soleil. He would have his family send them over though. Once he had the skates he tied them together and hung them over his shoulder as he joined Patrick inside. Saeki was about to reply about the food when his stomach did for him. The young man blushed a bit and chuckled. "Just what I was going to say. Let’s eat something light first, I skipped breakfast in my eagerness to come here with you." he said and smiled. "Besides, eating with you is much more fun either way. Will you join me?" the male said and winked at his boyfriend. After that he would lead them to the eating area and looked at what they all had on offer. He needed something light, since he would be skating, but filling.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Pet : Aki]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Starlight Sk8] xxx

[With : Patrick] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

Genkawolf

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’