Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:58 am
INN EAGAN

Cold Day ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn could vaguely hear the sounds of someone moving around in their laundry room, but overall, he paid no mind to it. He was just way too tired to care at the moment. Why was he so damn exhausted but had barely done much? He only unloaded two boxes at work, and worked maybe three full days max. Barely anything physically exhausting had happened to him, but it felt like he did nothing but move and work non stop all week without any form of sleep. Closing his eyes with another yawn, he figured Bree was home but busying herself and hadn't heard him. Relaxing and letting himself fall into the beginnings of slumber, he was woken up rather suddenly.

"Ugh-God!" he grunted as she threw herself into him. His body contorted with the new insertion of her own. Dear lord! She was only a months pregnant as she was already heavier then she used to be...Don't say that one out loud. Slowly his eyes opened to look down at her as she buried herself into his neck. "I don't ever work night shifts so it was kinda tiring," he replied lowly, his voice tired tone rumbling in his chest. "I'll stick to day shifts thanks."

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:10 am
Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

"Hnhnhnhn." She sighed contently, the thought of sex now clear in the back of her mind. But she wouldn't bother him about it for now. If he gave it, she'd love it. If not, she'd pout, but she'd try not to do it where he could see. Her body fell in line with his, chest expanding at a rather large yawn. She slid her head downwards and pressed it to his chest, listening to the calming pace of his heartbeat. God it was so wonderfully calm... Another happy sigh. Maybe if she was lucky, the longer she listened, the more her sex drive for the day would wilt away. Eyelids fluttering closed, her legs uncurled and moved into the center of his, straight before curling her toes inwards to hear a satisfying 'pop'. Mmm... So warm and cozy~. For once her hands were warm, though she kept them now tucked to herself, laying atop of him. "That reminds me," she murmured from her husband's chest. "I'm going to hire a part time bartender and start going to work a little before noon.. Just so I'm not working any later than I usually do." A part time bartender wouldn't be expensive. Not at all, considering she'd only have to pay them 3.50 an hour and whatever tips he/she made. Less than 30 hours a week? That was a bargain right there. "How was stocking today? A lot of shipment?"

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: Dat 2 pound difference. xDDDD
Today's Outfit: Warmy Quarmy...~
Feeling: Happy!
Money: $1090.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:08 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

"Oh yeah?" he mumbled as a hand rested on her back. "I think that's a good idea. Get someone else to do your work." Slowly he closed his eyes, feeling rather content and tired as he lay on the couch with her in his lap. But it was better for her not to do as much work, simply because she shouldn't be over exerting herself. She needed to get as much sleep as possible. Have a semi-regular sleeping schedule. If she was doing too much then something could go wrong and they'd be spending lots of time in the hospital; where he was sure she didn't want to be. "Tiring. Everyone seems to want you," he replied, remembering what Colton had said about her being available and seeming to be devastated by hearing that she was pregnant. With a tired sigh, he began to rub her back slowly.

((OOC; All of it! ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:59 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

She nodded along. Geez..That heartbeat could get her sleepy in an instant. Now the sex really had disappeared from her mind, her body moving into cuddle closer once feeling his warm hand on the small of her back. Thump... Thump... Thump... Thump... The heartbeat of her soul mate. Hn. It was a treasuring thought. To know that someone that was made just for her was right here in her arms. Even if she couldn't kiss him properly without switching bodies each time until they both graduated. The thought made her laugh a little - remembering how even before they had sex or confirmed each other, Finn had looked down her shirt and played with her own boobs. What a dork. His words had barely made it to her mind until she heard the word "wants" and "you" in the same sentence. Damn her sexual mind. She shifted and spread her legs on each side of him, cuddling her nose into his neck before laughing. "Everyone?" She laughed again. "Why do you say that?" She stifled a yawn, closing her eyes and letting her finger trail along his shoulder until it reached the tip, swirling it in circles. Her palm pressed down onto it, beginning a gentle massage with her hand.

OOC: "YOU'RE SO DAMN HEAVY."
Feeling: Happy!; Relaxed.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:24 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"Mmm....Never mind," he mumbled in a tired tone. He was drifting further and further into dreamland. If he didn't want to fall asleep on the couch and actually wanted to be comfortable, he would need to move them to their bed. But, he didn't want to get up and he was positive neither did she. Holding onto her, he shifted around on the couch, stretching out on its length with her laying on top of him. Tomorrow was Saturday and he was probably going to allow himself to sleep in a little bit, simply because he was exhausted; even though he already promised himself that he would wake up early to finish his work. That seemed like a distant memory now though. All he wanted was sleep and relaxation. Running a gentle hand through her hair, his hand slipped back down her back slowly before stopping at her hips and his head lulling to the side. Laying down completely had caused him to pass out, too tired to keep himself even remotely awake now.

((OOC; HEFFA! ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:53 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

His arms tightened around her for a fraction of a second, making her feel even more comfortable and warm than she already was. And for once... Her skin wasn't ice cold. It was a little over luke warm. Big strong arms to keep her safe and tight~. She smiled widely, squeezing her eyes shut, curling up close. It was moments like these that she absolutely loved. Any other couple's normal routine would be to move to the bed. But for them? Hell, if they were tired enough, anywhere they could lay would be fine. Inhaling deeply and slowly, she moved her arm across his chest and around, tucking her hand underneath his back to hug him tight. One leg moved between his, pushing her knee so as she could somehow intertwine herself into him. Once settled and satisfied, the lulling of his head gave signal that he had fallen asleep. That and the sudden stop of the comforting rub. Her lips pursed gently, reaching up to kiss the bottom of his chin. Smooth~. "Good night, Sweet Prince...~" She whispered before relaxing on top and allowing herself to fall deep asleep.

OOC: LOL.
Feeling: Happy!; Relaxed.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:04 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, σcтσвєя ①④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑥ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:23 pm
INN EAGAN

Work Day ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

Finn rolled over to the sound of his phone going off in his pocket. The vibration against his hip tickled his skin, causing him to groan lowly. With his eyes still closed, he reached into his pocket and pulled it out. Opening one eye and groaning in pain at the assault of light into his retina. Who in the world could be texting him at...Geeze! Twelve in the afternoon. He overslept like no tomorrow. Blinking a few times to let his eyes properly adjust to the light, he read the name on the text. Ty. What did he want? Opening the text, he read it over a few times. Oh damn! It was Saturday! He had to start getting to work! Trying to scramble from the couch, he almost forgot that Bree was on top of him, catching her quickly and gently turning their bodies so he could lay her on the couch.

Jogging up the stairs, he began undressing as he walked to the bathroom to shower. Turning it on, he quickly stepped in and scrubbed himself clean; stepping out five minutes later. Clean and awake, he got dressed, brushed his teeth, tousled his hair with a towel and left the room. Jogging back downstairs, he looked down at his phone, texting Ty back. "I gotta work on getting Bree outta the house first. It may be a while." Walking over to the couch and lightly nudged the sleeping woman. "Hey, hey Bree, get up," he whispered softly.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:36 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Bree's sleeping body held still against Finn's - absolutely dead to the world around her. One arm remained curled up on his chest while the other lay extended across his chest, her hand hanging over his shoulder. Even the vibrating of his phone hadn't once awoken her from her slumber. Only the vibrant colors of watery dreams and the echoing sounds of seashore waves attended the inner depths of the pregnant brunette's mind. Her body shifted atop of his, rolling sideways and practically smacking her head onto the edge of the coffee table before his arms snapped around her and rolled her back onto the couch. "Nn... Nnnn..." The exhale of a breath parted from her lips before they pushed back together again, her chest heaving upwards and back down again. All she had felt was a gentle roll of a wave - gliding her across the clear blue water's surface. Her legs stretched out, still in her jeans and her arms came up to settle bent back at the elbow, palms up.

Deeper.. Deeper... Deeper into her sleep. A soft voice called out to her. Breeeeee...~ What? Breeeeeee~... Wh-What...? The waves gently caressed her, pushing at her arm playfully. Bree~! Her eyelids partially fluttered open. Pupils retracting from the sudden sunlight, she focused in on who was waking her up. And where she was for that matter... Wherever it was, it was warm. She inhaled slowly, nostrils flaring before the smell of Finn hit her like a bullet train. Manly soap...~ "Hnnn....?" The bent elbow moved upwards, pushing into the arm of the couch while a knee came up in a stretch. Mmmm... Good sleep...~

OOC: My dog farted and I'm trapped in a
room full of skunk smell.
Feeling: Sleepy; Dreamy; Groggy.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:04 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Boy was she being lazy! The day was already half way over, he hadn't gotten to do a single thing he wanted and it was just slightly frustrating simply for the fact that he had plans. He had big plans for her and with his day already more than over, he was going to have to find a way to get her out of the house tomorrow too. How, he had absolutely no idea since he already pulled the 'Ty wants to beat my guts for the speech' card. "Come on baby, wake up. Your bar is burning down," he said in response to her sleepy groan. "I think those waiters you hired screwed up badly." He had to say something. It was the one thing that might shock her awake. He was going to seem like a jerk later, but he had to do it.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
[quotewhiters4"]

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:00 am
Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Chest coming up to heave a gentle sigh, her eyebrows came together in a sleepy confusion. If her bar was burning down.. He wouldn't be sitting here trying to wake her up. Her thoughts rattled within the confines of her mind, trying to figure out why her husband would be so pushy on a Saturday- The dots connected. She remembered yesterday morning now. Slowly reaching behind her, she gripped onto the edges of the couch and began to push herself up, leaning down to put a hand on her stomach once she was midway. "Yeah, yeah..." She mumbled, waving her hand in his face and batting at his nose. One leg slid off the couch, then the other. She glanced at the striped lamp, rubbing her eyes with one hand. She could feel the mascara smeared slightly under her eye from not taking her make-up off last night. Byeh... A shower would cover that. If he didn't push her through that one too. "You have a date with your man, I'm going, I'm going..." Curls bouncing in tow, she trudged her way up the stairs, her hand feeling along the railing as if to make sure she wouldn't fall if she dozed off again. The wood was cold in the

Once into the bedroom, everything else was a breeze. The sweatshirt, then the tanktop, the jeans, and the socks. She rose a lazy hand to point to the shower on the other end, which made the water began to stir out from the water head. It splashed against the floor relentlessly, already warm in temperature by the time she reached the bathroom - now naked and slightly cold from what was the morning air lingering around in the house. She must have left her phone downstairs. Well, it didn't look as cold today. She might even be able to wear shorts. That would be hella AWESOME. Quickly showering and hopping out, she bundled herself in a towel and dried off, beginning to get dressed and brush her teeth and whatnot. Overall, the escapade didn't take a whole lot of time. She huffed, lotioned up, began to get dressed, and made her way back downstairs, now ready to go. "There. Happy?" Her eyes rolled to the side and she went to grab her phone. Maybe she'd be able to sleep tomorrow... And NOT HAVE HIM MOVE. Her lips puffed out childishly, looking at the weather on her phone to see if she had made the right choice in garment.

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Stuck On Replay!
Feeling: Awake; Okay.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:27 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

"Hey, everyone needs a little love in their lives," he chuckled lightly. Watching her figure him out was a disappointment. He was hoping for some kind of crazed reaction, but then again he didn't really put too much effort into convincing her. That was probably his downfall. If he had put more effort into it, then maybe he could have gotten the funnier reaction he was hoping for. Oh well, he'd get her next time. Tomorrow was the important part of his plans anyways. That day, he desperately hoped he could get her out of the house faster. Or maybe work quietly enough that they didn't wake her. Either way, it needed to get done. If he had too, he'd blindfold her all day and make her sit in their room and bring her food when she got hungry.

When she got up, he spun on his heel and dropped down on the couch, pulling out his phone in the process. "She's about to leave. Can you be over in ten? I got a bunch of heavy lifting to do." His thumb quickly tapped against the screen of his phone, sending it off just as quickly. His hand dropped down beside him as he waited patiently, letting his mind try and wake up, still a little jarred from how late in the day it was already. He brought his head up when her familiar tone reached his ears. "Not really, but if I wanna make this work then I gotta be," he said as he got up, grinning. Walking over to her, he wrapped his arms around her tight, kissing the top of her head. "Do you want me to take you to work or do you want to walk?" he asked against her hair, thinking he'd have to text Ty again and fix the time table if she wanted him to take her to work. Which was fine, he didn't have a problem; a few minutes difference didn't mean a thing.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:27 am
Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Before she knew it, his voice was closer and his arms were around him. Damn him! She could never stay pouty with those muscles caressing her. "Byeehhh..." Her body rocked gently from side to side, letting her feet move to the toe, then back down all the way flat. Maybe she'd see if her parents were still in town - she was sure they were - and invite them over to the bar if the staff weren't there. Well, the newer staff. Gently pulling away, she pushed her hands flat against his chest and smoothed the ruffles along his shirt underneath the jacket. She glanced up at him with her purple-brown eyes, giving a slightly tired and cheery smile. It would be all right. She could come back and nap. Or sleep. Whichever one just came first. Maybe they'd order Chinese or some weird thing that didn't involve pizza. Because pizza sounded like the devil right now. She kissed the bottom of his chin. "It's okay. I'll walk. How else am I going to keep these whole two pounds off? I can already feel my ankles swelling because of it!" She cried in an exasperated tone and bent her knees, waddling jokingly towards the front door. Once reaching there, she stood up straight and glanced back at him, flashing a pearly white smile. "I looooove you~." It was amazing he wasn't weirded out by her antics. But that's what a soul mate was there for! The bottoms of her eyes curled up, making her smile with them as well. "I'll be back later~. Bye!" And out the door she went.

{Character Exit.}

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Stuck On Replay!
Feeling: Awake; Okay.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:35 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

"Well, if you're sure..." he chuckled as he watched her waddle to the door. Of course he was a little worried about her. What if something happened on her way there? What if she's abducted? Or robbed? Or worse?! Finn shook his head to try and rid himself of those ridiculous thoughts. She'd be just fine! No one would want to mess with a pregnant chick who could potentially drop the whole ocean on the island. The brunette shuddered at the thought. "I love you too~" he cooed as he waved her goodbye, his words trailing as he watched her walk out the door. The moment she as gone and the door was closed, he whipped his phone back out. "Alright! She's gone, just get here sometime today." Stuffing his phone back into his pocket, he jolted up the stairs and to the attic where his 'man cave' was. Looking around the room, he rolled up his sleeves and began getting to work. He'd wait until tomorrow to really work on the rest of the house, unless he was able to get all this stuff done quickly.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo
whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:09 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn grunted as he bent down and unplugged one of the many gaming systems in the room. Bending down for the last one, he unplugged and stood back up placing his hands on his lower back and bending backwards from having to stoop over so much. Dude! Where was that guy? Sighing heavily, he scratched at his head and thought about how he was going to get these downstairs and into the garage? By himself no less. Until Ty got here, he had to do something. Well, until then, he could start moving the smaller things out. "Alright so..." he mumbled to himself as he looked around the room a bit.

Stooping down, he grabbed the table and began making his way downstairs, making sure not to loose his balance. The last thing he needed was another injury to go along with his wrecked knee. When he made contact with the second floor, he mentally sighed with relief that he made it down one flight of stairs alright. Sliding the table along the floor and to the second staircase, he picked it up and walked down the stairs grunting and huffing as he walked with the heavy wooden object. Walking into the living room, he dropped the table as he approached the garage door and opened it before picking it back up again. Stepping in, he set the table down in a clear area of the garage and sighed to himself as he leaned against the table. Running his hands up and down his face a few times, he walked back into the house and into the kitchen. He was kind of hungry considering her woke up late and hadn't eaten yet. Looking through the cupboards, he started looking for something he could make; maybe a sandwich. Or hell, maybe even order a pizza.

((OOC; ))
whiters4

☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games