Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:18 am
JoyRose
empress dee
Now it was Rock's turn to blush. He could have sworn that everybody had at least one look alike, so to hear that he was an original was a real compliment. When Terry sneezed, Rock growled a bit at ruining the moment for him, though deep down, Rock knew that it wasn't on purpose.

Moments later, the food appeared from along the conveyer belt overhead, where the dishes plopped down nicely in front of both Rock and Jinxi. Rock lifted his burger and before taking a bite from it, he said to Jinxi, "Word of advice, when eating these, they must be eaten first. The colder they get they begin to taste lousy."

Rock took a huge chunk out of the sandwich while waiting for Jinxi to start hers. As always, Dee had been proud of her cooking as it was something she enjoyed doing.

Trusting in Rock and Dee, Jinxi closed her eyes before eating the sandwich. A smile spread over her face as she enjoyed it, eyes firmly closed but lips curled up in pleasure.

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
As Rock began to eat, Terry noticed that his guitar was finally ready to begin playing, so, he wandered to the back of the stage, flipped a switch so that lights in all colors of the rainbow shone upon it. Then, taking his place at his usual microphone, he began playing his guitar and sung the song "The Look" originally done by Roxette.

Jinxi's foot started tapping along with the Terry's rhythm, enjoying the unfamiliar music that seemed the perfect backdrop for the delicious meal.

After eating half the sandwich, she finally opened her eyes in curiosity, readily admitting, "You're right, it's delicious, and looks very strange!" Then she turned to Terry and added, "Thanks for the music. It's very pretty. Who is the girl with brown eyes?"

"Girl with brown eyes? Is there someone behind me or something?"

(OOC question, is this the intro hint of Trixi? If so, I can reply accordingly)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 3:00 pm
empress dee
Rock smiled after seeing Jinxi enjoy her meal. He replied, once he finished downing his burger, "Looks have nothing to do with how tastes behave. I mean, the burger is larger than say a chicken's breast, this is true. But, other than that, flavor wise, tastes exactly the same."

Jinxi nodded agreeably while pushing the remainder of the burger away. "Yes, it does taste good. But it's huge, and I'm full now." She glanced from her own diminutive waist to his larger form with a smile.

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Jinxi took a peek around him curiously. (OOC: no Trixi) "No. I meant the lyrics of the song. You kept mentioning a girl with brown eyes. Did you write it? And if so, who is it about?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:38 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
Rock smiled after seeing Jinxi enjoy her meal. He replied, once he finished downing his burger, "Looks have nothing to do with how tastes behave. I mean, the burger is larger than say a chicken's breast, this is true. But, other than that, flavor wise, tastes exactly the same."

Jinxi nodded agreeably while pushing the remainder of the burger away. "Yes, it does taste good. But it's huge, and I'm full now." She glanced from her own diminutive waist to his larger form with a smile.

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Jinxi took a peek around him curiously. (OOC: no Trixi) "No. I meant the lyrics of the song. You kept mentioning a girl with brown eyes. Did you write it? And if so, who is it about?"

Rock laughed, "Well, you did great with a burger so large. You nearly finished it. Just give yourself a few minutes. I have no doubt you will eat the rest by then. As for the meaning behind the song, I think it was a dedication to Mai Shiranui actually. Mai has brown eyes and in a way, Terry is trying to cheer her up because Iori is ignoring her when Andy gave her to Iori. See, Mai really loves Andy, but because Andy isn't straight, he just doesn't love her in the way that she wants him. This makes her sad, hence the brown eyed girl turned blue bit. And yet, Mai should try and act grateful because at least she isn't one hundred percent single again and that Andy did consider her feelings."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:55 am
empress dee
Rock laughed, "Well, you did great with a burger so large. You nearly finished it. Just give yourself a few minutes. I have no doubt you will eat the rest by then. As for the meaning behind the song, I think it was a dedication to Mai Shiranui actually. Mai has brown eyes and in a way, Terry is trying to cheer her up because Iori is ignoring her when Andy gave her to Iori. See, Mai really loves Andy, but because Andy isn't straight, he just doesn't love her in the way that she wants him. This makes her sad, hence the brown eyed girl turned blue bit. And yet, Mai should try and act grateful because at least she isn't one hundred percent single again and that Andy did consider her feelings."

"Oh," Jinxi said thoughtfully. "That is a bit sad. And if Iori is ignoring her, she is pretty much single again. But where is she now?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:36 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

"Heh, leave it to Rock to figure it out before I had a chance to explain. Here's another beauty of a song, Spaceballs theme song."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:55 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"Oh," Jinxi said thoughtfully. "That is a bit sad. And if Iori is ignoring her, she is pretty much single again. But where is she now?"

Rock replied, "Look directly behind you in the neighboring booth. Though, I gotta say, dad is really into singing this evening. Space balls theme...classic. Likely dedicated to all the Addes members no doubt."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:57 am
empress dee
Rock replied, "Look directly behind you in the neighboring booth. Though, I gotta say, dad is really into singing this evening. Space balls theme...classic. Likely dedicated to all the Addes members no doubt."

Tapping her foot again to the new rhythm Terry was playing, Jinxi looked around to see who was behind her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:05 am
Mai looked up and noticed Jinxi's curious expression. She sighed sadly, silently wishing that she had kids with Iori that acted as curious as Jinxi did, as she tossed her Japanese style hair backwards then used a pair of Japanese hair clips to put her hair into a bun.

Looking to the stage, Mai smiled softly thinking of how goofy Terry looks playing the Spaceballs theme.

Rock could no longer resist, he leapt to the stage and took his place at the keyboards and added synthesizer as well as an additional voice to the song.

"We're the space balls, look out, we're the space balls! What you got is what we need and we will steal the air you breathe, we're the spaceballs!"

Dee began laughing as she appeared before the stage wanting to say something to Terry in regards to the mansion before she left.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:14 am
empress dee
Mai looked up and noticed Jinxi's curious expression. She sighed sadly, silently wishing that she had kids with Iori that acted as curious as Jinxi did, as she tossed her Japanese style hair backwards then used a pair of Japanese hair clips to put her hair into a bun.

Looking to the stage, Mai smiled softly thinking of how goofy Terry looks playing the Spaceballs theme.

Rock could no longer resist, he leapt to the stage and took his place at the keyboards and added synthesizer as well as an additional voice to the song.

"We're the space balls, look out, we're the space balls! What you got is what we need and we will steal the air you breathe, we're the spaceballs!"

Dee began laughing as she appeared before the stage wanting to say something to Terry in regards to the mansion before she left.

Jinxi smiled a little timidly back at the sad-eyed beauty before turning her attention back to the show on stage, too. The silly lyrics did make her smile broaden.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 10:20 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi smiled a little timidly back at the sad-eyed beauty before turning her attention back to the show on stage, too. The silly lyrics did make her smile broaden.

Once the song was over, Dee informed Terry that she was headed to Planet Dragon Ball and that it would be best if Rock and Jinxi stay at the lounge while she was on her search. That way if any danger should arise on Planet Dragon Ball, the kids were not at risk of getting hurt. Her concern was more for Jinxi than of Rock.

Then, Dee literally levitated and flew through the kitchen and out the window. Rock sighed and said to Jinxi, "Well, there goes our plan of fun, but Ma is right. I mean, the Dragon Ball kingdom isn't really for the faint of heart and you weren't exactly thrilled to destroy those boulders when we were under the sea. So, the chances of you getting hurt were higher. I think you should train to fight, more to protect yourself from the dangers of this galaxy than anything else. I am not saying that you have to, but eventually, Ma is going to force you to go to the Southtown Finishing school if you don't casually train. Hey, Ma had to go to that school and in fact is still enrolled there."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:16 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Once the song was over, Dee informed Terry that she was headed to Planet Dragon Ball and that it would be best if Rock and Jinxi stay at the lounge while she was on her search. That way if any danger should arise on Planet Dragon Ball, the kids were not at risk of getting hurt. Her concern was more for Jinxi than of Rock.

Then, Dee literally levitated and flew through the kitchen and out the window. Rock sighed and said to Jinxi, "Well, there goes our plan of fun, but Ma is right. I mean, the Dragon Ball kingdom isn't really for the faint of heart and you weren't exactly thrilled to destroy those boulders when we were under the sea. So, the chances of you getting hurt were higher. I think you should train to fight, more to protect yourself from the dangers of this galaxy than anything else. I am not saying that you have to, but eventually, Ma is going to force you to go to the Southtown Finishing school if you don't casually train. Hey, Ma had to go to that school and in fact is still enrolled there."

Jinxi said quietly, "I can fight if I don't have to depend on sheer strength. I'm pretty good with a gun, especially if I have time to aim. And my throwing arm isn't horrible." She shrugged. "But it's not my favorite thing, even then."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:37 am
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi said quietly, "I can fight if I don't have to depend on sheer strength. I'm pretty good with a gun, especially if I have time to aim. And my throwing arm isn't horrible." She shrugged. "But it's not my favorite thing, even then."

"So, you're a hunter style fighter,"Rock said, hopping down off of the stage, "This gives me an idea. I want to show you something. Follow me."

Rock was intending on showing Jinxi the hunter's brigade where you got to choose between a gun or a bow. It was found within the arcade that Terry built, so there was no real risk of death, but the pain if shot was definitely real. He stepped into the video game hoping that Jinxi was following him. As soon as he entered, his physical form changed to his saved avatar where he had a sniper's gun strung to his back. He said to Jinxi once she was behind him, "This is Hunter's range and what you do is work on your hunting skills based on the ranged weapons you like best. As you can see, I have a sniper's rifle. Like you mentioned earlier, I too prefer to wait until my foe is in just the right spot just before I kill them. Of course, this is a video game virtual reality center, so while we will feel every shot we take, we won't actually be taking any damage whatsoever. Its a good way to train your style of fighting and to do really good in my father's course at the school. And, the more skills you have, the safer you will be in the Renaissance. Hey, I am not saying you have to devote yourself to fighting. I sure don't. But, its good to have especially in Southtown. Danger can spring up behind you and before you even have a chance to react, you're dead. You almost did die once in the lounge and you were lucky that my mom and dad were monitoring the area."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:50 pm
empress dee
"So, you're a hunter style fighter,"Rock said, hopping down off of the stage, "This gives me an idea. I want to show you something. Follow me."

Rock was intending on showing Jinxi the hunter's brigade where you got to choose between a gun or a bow. It was found within the arcade that Terry built, so there was no real risk of death, but the pain if shot was definitely real. He stepped into the video game hoping that Jinxi was following him. As soon as he entered, his physical form changed to his saved avatar where he had a sniper's gun strung to his back. He said to Jinxi once she was behind him, "This is Hunter's range and what you do is work on your hunting skills based on the ranged weapons you like best. As you can see, I have a sniper's rifle. Like you mentioned earlier, I too prefer to wait until my foe is in just the right spot just before I kill them. Of course, this is a video game virtual reality center, so while we will feel every shot we take, we won't actually be taking any damage whatsoever. Its a good way to train your style of fighting and to do really good in my father's course at the school. And, the more skills you have, the safer you will be in the Renaissance. Hey, I am not saying you have to devote yourself to fighting. I sure don't. But, its good to have especially in Southtown. Danger can spring up behind you and before you even have a chance to react, you're dead. You almost did die once in the lounge and you were lucky that my mom and dad were monitoring the area."

Jinxi gave an unseen shrug at his appellation "hunter" and followed willingly. He'd shown he cared about her safety so she felt pretty sure he wouldn't knowingly lead her into danger.

She was fascinated by his description of the "video game" center. She eyed his avatar and the rifle it bore with interest, too! While she preferred not to fight at all, she understood on a core level that danger could sometimes only be averted with violence.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:48 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi gave an unseen shrug at his appellation "hunter" and followed willingly. He'd shown he cared about her safety so she felt pretty sure he wouldn't knowingly lead her into danger.

She was fascinated by his description of the "video game" center. She eyed his avatar and the rifle it bore with interest, too! While she preferred not to fight at all, she understood on a core level that danger could sometimes only be averted with violence.

Rock looked at her avatar screen and then said, "Okay, lets get you set up here with a weapon of choice. You said you preferred guns, but I think in this case, a bow would be better."

Searching through his own personal collection of ranged weapons, Rock chose a very stylish, yet effective sniper's bow. Then he asked her, "Okay, while holding this bow, tell me how it feels. If its too heavy for you, it shouldn't be, but still, let me know. I have other bows that are just as stylish and effective as that one. Oh, and I made these, by the way."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:09 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock looked at her avatar screen and then said, "Okay, lets get you set up here with a weapon of choice. You said you preferred guns, but I think in this case, a bow would be better."

Searching through his own personal collection of ranged weapons, Rock chose a very stylish, yet effective sniper's bow. Then he asked her, "Okay, while holding this bow, tell me how it feels. If its too heavy for you, it shouldn't be, but still, let me know. I have other bows that are just as stylish and effective as that one. Oh, and I made these, by the way."

Jinxi looked surprised but accepted the bow, hefting it for a feel of its weight. "Does it matter if I have absolutely no idea how to shoot a bow?" she asked uncertainly.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games