Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)
Super Training Room [Times increased.] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:30 pm
stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:43 pm
Wren made to recall Hemlock but found himself distracted when he realized the Lucky Egg he'd been holding was now laying at his feet. It must have rolled free when the little Cactus evolved and lost his crown to secure it within. Unfortunately, due to his distraction, Hemlock was hit by the incoming Hidden Power.

"Crap..." The man grunted to himself as Hemlock buckled under the attack somewhat. "Come on back, Hemlock! Let someone else get some practice!" He told the Scarecrow Pokemon as he recalled him, switching him out for Asphodel. "Double Kick!" The Deerling rushed up to Electrivire and, spinning on her front hooves before slamming her rear ones into the Thunderbolt Pokemon's chest.

Hemlock: 26/25
Asphodel: 14/25 +1
Thistle: 2/25
Hyacinth: 0/25  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:59 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Riolu quickly jumped over the rocks as he felt a sudden beat in his chest. He lost his balance as he saw that he was caught by Ulla. Riolu was confused as to why she was out on the field. He wasn't really tired, just lost his balance. He started barking at Ulla saying that he could still fight. Ulla giggled as she was clearly holding back tears. "Hold on buddy. You can go back to fighting, you just need this is all." She said as she showed the syringe. Ulla then continued to poke Riolu's arm with the syringe as the vaccine entered his body.

Riolu didn't feel any different until his heart started beating louder. He was silent at first as he pulled Ulla in a hug as he felt the shadow virus almost leave his body. Streams of tears started falling down his face, if Keiko heard. She would hear Riolu saying that he was sorry to Ulla repetitively for all the fear and pain he made her go through. "It's okay buddy. We got through this together. Now, why don't we continue this battle alright?" She said as she wiped Riolu's tears away as he felt so many emotions all at once. His own, Ulla's, and everyone else's. He stood up as he faced the Totem with a big smile. Ulla went back to Keiko and Wren's side. "Alright Riolu! Use Quick Attack!" Riolu nodded as he ran straight at the Pokemon at much faster speeds.

[Riolu 19+1=20/20 0/5 Happiness]  
TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 1!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:23 pm
Electvire took the Double Kick and Quick Attack, letting Muddy Water wash over its fur. It then grabbed one of the Pokemon close to it and attacked with an open hand infused with Fighting-type energy: Brick Break

"Oh, no! Deadra, try using Ice Beam to get Electvire's attention!" Keiko ordered. Deadra happily stood up and charged Ice-type energy, firing an Ice Beam at the Totem Pokemon

[Deadra: 4+2=6/50]

(1 = Riolu, 2 = Asphodel)  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:38 pm
Asphodel managed to jump out of the way of the Electivire's Brick Break just in the knick of time but, unfortunately, Riolu didn't seem to be so lucky. "Be careful!" Wren called out, trying to warn Riolu but,unfortunately their conjured foe was faster than his cry.

"Asphodel, Safeguard!" With the attacks at this thing's disposal, he figured better safe than sorry. The Deerling in his charge raised up onto his hind legs and as he kicked at the air with his forelegs, he spread a strange aura over the field that would protect his allies from status conditions.

Hemlock: 26/25
Asphodel: 14/25 +2
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:44 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Riolu crossed his arms in front of his face as he took the blow of Brick Break. He then distant himself from Electvire as it was back into its normal standing state. "I'm surprised that this thing hasn't really been using any electric moves. Oh well. Riolu use dig!" She shouted as Riolu started to dig its way towards Electvire.  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:53 pm
"So am I," I interjected. Electric-type move make up a third of its moveset. Though I guess that means it's been drawing from the majority so far," I explained. I ignored Ulla using Dig since this had been going on for a while, now.

Luck would be on the Totem Electvire's side as it began using Bulldoze - slamming its fists against the ground and causing it to cave. If Riolu got close to Electvire while underground, he'd pay the price. Ice Beam did not attract Elecvire's attention, it seemed.

"Let's go all-out, Deadra! Use Draco Meteor!'[/i Keiko cheered. Deadra happily charged Dragon-type energy above her head until there was a large sphere of the stuff, at which point she'd fling it at Elecvire.

[Deadra: 6+2=8/50]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:22 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

Riolu was digging but then stopped as he felt the totem start smashing the ground. He quickly started digging upwards away from the Electvire. He then ran back towards Ulla frightened. "You ok Riolu?" She asked as he seemed pretty tired. The little girl patted his head. "It's okay buddy. You deserve to take a nap." She said as she pulled out another Pokeball. "Rowlet it's your turn!" She shouted as she Rowlet popped out of his Pokeball and stretched his wings. "Rowlet use Peck!"  

Cecile Silverstone

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:30 pm
Electvire dissipated when struck by Peck. A quick investigation showed that the training room's technology shut Electvire down when the time limit was reached. "That's all, folks," I shrugged.

"That was kind of fun," Keiko smiled. "We'll hafta do that again sometime!"

'And i'll probably have you guys fight my Pokemon next time," I insisted. "It'll be good endurance training for them and it won't drain the training room's resources as much, either.

Keiko held my hand and walked out with me after recalling Deadra, leaving Wren and Ulla in the deactivated training room unless they followed us.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:39 pm
User Image
||Ulla Hanabi||

When the training room deactivated Rowlet seemed a little disappointed. "Sorry buddy. Better luck next time." Rowlet pouted as he flew straight into Ulla's arms with almost a sobbing look. "Come on, I'd rather not be in the dark. Why don't we go celebrate Riolu's purification with some malasadas okay?" She said as both of them cheered at the thought of malasadas. They left the room inviting Wren as well.  

Cecile Silverstone

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:08 pm
Wren reentered the Super training Room with Hemlock stalking him. The Scarecrow Pokemon was still adjusting to his sudden size growth and the fact he was no longer able to hug Wren's calves anymore but he wanted to watch the Channeler's other Pokemon train as well.

"Ok... Since you got so much exercise yesterday, I think I'll let Asphodel get some more today. He didn't get as much time out as you did." Wren told the large cactus marauder at his hip.

Letting Apshodel out of his ball, the man looked to the cervine Pokemon and smiled. "Time for some more exercise!" He announced to the Deerling. Taking a piece of string from his pocket, which appeared to be woven from fresh hemp, he lashed the Lucky Egg in his possession into a temporary pendant and tied it around the Deerling's neck loosely, just in case he went through a sudden evolution like Hemlock had.

Asphodel: 16/25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:12 pm
While Wren was getting Lucky Egg set so Asphodel could wear it, Keiko walked into the training room with Daedra, her Sliggoo, by her side. 'You should be able to evolve again, if we work at it," Keiko offered, getting a happy coo from Daedra in Pokespeak.

Keiko didn't notice Wren until after she set the terrain to grassland. "Oh, hey Wren. You getting some training, too?"

[Daedra: 8/50]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:25 pm
Wren looked back up when he witnessed the sudden spread of grass across the cold steel floor of the training room. "Oh, hello again Keiko!" He greeted the young woman as he stood up, scratching Asphodel's ears as he straightened up. "I have to say you're growing into an ever more attractive young woman the more I see you training in here." He told her with a smile. "Strong women are hard to come by, in many places." He told her with a small wink.

"Anyhow, you want to have a sparring match again?" He asked her.

Asphodel: 16/25
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:30 pm
"I didn't know you were into hybrids," Keiko said jokingly with a wink as Daedra jumped forward, excited to face off against Asphodel. "Flattery won't earn you my mercy, though. Infestation, Daedra."

Keiko's Sliggoo opened her mouth wide, letting tiny insects made of Bug-type energy pour out of her in a swarm, crawling toward Asphodel. Were any to latch on, they would start gnawing on the Deerling, dealing damage for a short period of time before dissipating.

[Daedra: 8+2=10/50]  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:39 pm
"I'm into whatever catches my fancy." Wren admitted with a small grin. He had nothing to hide, he figured. Keiko was his friend and while he wasn't flirting, or at least he didn't feel like he was, he did want her to know that others noticed her. Sometimes that could be a wonderful boost to someone confidence, after all.

"Asphodel, use Nature Power!" The Deerling drew upon the energy around him and while he'd normally find himself using a faux Tri Attack, he soaked up the Grass-type energy being used to generate the meadow around them and ended up with an Energy Ball launching at the Sliggoo. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to have much effect on the incoming bugs. Either the energy neopterans avoided it's trajectory entirely or they were too resistant to the attack's Type to be stopped. The result ended up with Asphodel jumping around in circles as he tried to shake the creatures off of himself as they sucked at his energy reserves.

Asphodel: 16/25 +2
The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games