Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ERIN THOMPSON
Proud Beautician

◜ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ╮

Erin nodded when Axel confirmed that his offer. He wondered if the guy was seriously unknowing of the world. Maybe he was sent to Erin to learn from him or something. Was divine punishment or reward? Only time would tell, he assumed. He shrugged a little as he asked what job he had, "Just a waiter at this one place... I dunno if it would be your style though..." he explained, mumbling the last part a little. He hoped his boss wouldn't mind. He would just stick Axel at a table or something and watch over him as he worked. Probably a lot more complicated than he thought. Axel seemed to agree, making it easier for Erin. "Got it. Follow me." he beckoned, beginning to walk away.
[exit]

◟ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ◞

Company: Axel
Money: $1000
OOC:

Kaija_14

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:09 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Michael & Katherine Tsukino
Father & Daughter

User Image

User Image
Michael walked onto the park with his daughter piggy backing on him. He decided to take her out of the house for a bit instead of just staying coup up inside on Christmas. She had complained at first because he got her to wait to open present until they got back. He hadn't planned to stay out too long anyway because it was rather chilly today. There was also the fact that he didn't want to have to get back to fixing up the place yet, considering there was a couple of more things that needed to be done. The move had been easy enough, and he had saved up enough money to last them for awhile while he looked for a job. His head turned towards the little girl to look at her from the corner of his eye. "So how are you liking the new place so far, Katy? I know the move wasn't exactly easy, but I do hope you come to like it." The man questioned with a soft tone.

"It looks nice, and I do like my room. I kind of miss my old room though....and grandpa and grandma"
The red haired girl responded with a small frown. "Are we there yet? I wanna play in the snow, oh! and hot chocolate! That stuff is yummy!" She stated with an eager tone, causing her father to laugh. He set her on the ground, before grabbing her hand to walk with her. "Don't worry I miss my old room too, sweetie. I know this will be a good place for us though, plus when it warms up we can go play at the beach. We'll visit them on vacation, and they'll come see us when they can. Anyways, why don't we build a snowman? We can take a picture of you with it to send to grandma. It can be her Christmas present, then get some hot chocolate at home?" Michael questioned as a large smile spread upon the little girl's face, and she rushed forward to a pile of snow to begin working on a snowman. Her father shook his head lightly in amusement before following to help her.

Outfit;; Winter pants, jacket, and white shirt/Katherine's Outfit (just imagine those leggings go all the way up sweatdrop ) tab Mood;; Joyful tab Company;; No one in particular tab Funds;; $1000

»Out Of Character:

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:28 pm
User Image

anastasia

viola

Mechanic and Niece

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Anastasia sighed as she walked through the park, her hands attached to a tiny girl who gripped on tightly. They had just moved to the town, and had been unpacking for days until Viola demanded that they take a stroll outside for Christmas. Ana had to agree, seeing as how she failed to deliver presents, or food for the holiday. This whole raising a kid thing was harder alone than with her sister. She glanced down at the young girl, who looked excitedly at the snow around her. Ana couldn't help but smile a little, happy that she was enjoying her time so far. They hadn't talked about Viola's mother since the death, and Ana didn't even want to think about it.

"Wah! Snow!" The young girl exclaimed, releasing her aunt's hand to run towards a father-daughter duo who were building a snowman. Ana's looked with surprise as the girl ran so quickly, "Wait- Viola!" She called, running after her niece hastily. Viola stopped when she got near the duo, jumping excitedly in the snow, "Snow! Snow! Snow!" She giggled. Ana finally caught up, taking a moment to catch her breath before kneeling by Viola and wrapping her arms around her, pulling her away, "Sorry about her... She's very excited and-" She stopped as she looked up, seeing the face of her childhood friend. What was he doing here?! She got up, holding Viola's hand in her own again. She furrowed her brows, "M-michael... What.... what are you doing here?"

Outfit: Ana Viola
Company:
OOC:

fireshadow0908

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 7:55 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Father & Daughter

User Image

User Image
Katherine had gotten started on the bottom portion of the snowman, and was working to make it as big as she could. The six year old girl jumped from hearing another little girl yelling out snow. Michael didn't mind the interruption, and stood up to look at the adult with the girl. His eyes widened a bit seeing who it was, while Katherine immediately hid behind his leg with a timid expression on her face. Her violet eyes peaked out a bit from behind his leg when the woman called her father by his name. "Anastasia? I didn't expect to see her so soon....I can't tell her the real reason why I'm here, or it could make thing worse. I did get Elena my word that I'd help keep an eye on the two though. Not sure why she wanted me to do it to this day though....." He thought to himself, although was broken out of his thoughts be his daughter.

The male's eyes looked down at his little girl giving her a soft reassuring smile. "There's nothing to be afraid of sweetie, this is an old friend of daddy's." Michael replied causing the red head to relax slightly, but still stay hidden behind her dad. His violet eyes turned towards Anastasia as she looked at him with furrowed brows. The man waved his hand a bit to attempt to get her to calm down, so as to not potentially start something. "I moved here with Katherine. I've had my eye on this place for awhile seeing that it would be a good place to raise my daughter.....seems you're doing alright from the looks of it, and you must be Viola. It's nice to finally meet you." The said giving the little girl a soft smile, before looking back at Ana. "....how are you?" He questioned indirectly talking about the recent event that had transpired.

Outfit;; Winter pants, jacket, and white shirt/Katherine's Outfit (just imagine those leggings go all the way up sweatdrop ) tab Mood;; Cautious tab Company;; Ana and Viola tab Funds;; $1000

»Out Of Character:

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:06 pm
User Image

anastasia

viola

Mechanic and Niece

Anastasia was completely shocked. She wanted to move out here to be alone, to be cut free from her past. Her step mother wanted nothing to do with the child of the man who broke her daughter, and all her friends were scattered around the world. She didn't plan to meet anyone, and certainly not Michael. Viola seemed excited, jumping happily as the man identified her, "Uh-huh! Are you Aunty Ana's fwiend??" She asked sweetly. Ana bit her lip nervously. Did she still consider Michael a friend? There was a lot of history between them, they had barely any contact in the last couple of years. She didn't even know about Katherine until she returned to Elena. Viola probably wouldn't have recognized Michael at all, but it was no secret to Ana that her sister and Michael had some sort of contact. She would never know what thought.

His attention redirected to her, asking a question about how she was. She paused, thinking about her recent turn of events. She rubbed the back of her neck awkwardly,
"I'm fine." she said aggressively, having no intention of going further on the subject. Viola tugged on her aunt's coat, "Aunty Ana!! I wanna pway!!" she whined. Ana nodded, letting the girl's hand go, "Stay where I can see you." She instructed, watching the girl take a few steps into the untouched snow and beginning to jump around in it.

Company:
OOC:

fireshadow0908

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:20 pm
User Image

ⓀⒺⓃⓏⒾⒺ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Kenzie continued to watch the people walking and doing what they were doing in the park area. He began whistling the frosty the snowman theme song for a few minutes. By the time he was finished he climbs down the tree. "About time I start heading. Hopefully he will be ready" he thought as his feet touches the ground. He walks out of the park and started heading for his business partner's place. [exit]
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:observing. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:23 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Father & Daughter

User Image

User Image
Michael couldn't help but let out an amused chuckle at Viola's response. She definitely seemed to have a rather energetic personality about her, plus an innocence that you usually found in children. He nodded his head a bit at her question. "Yes, we kinda knew each other back when we were kids ourselves." The man responded simply not needing to further explain things. His ears picked up on the aggressive tone that Ana responded with causing him to frown slightly as he looked at the woman in front of him. Katherine heard the aggressiveness in the woman's voice causing her to tighten her hold on Michael's leg, and hide a bit more behind him. "Why does she sound so angry towards, daddy?" She thought to herself, but didn't voice her thoughts.

Michael felt Katherine's grip tighten, but put a comforting hand on the girl's head to let her know it was alright. He partially expected that kind of response from Anastasia, although was hoping his daughter wouldn't respond negatively from it. She didn't know who she was, nor what happened. The last thing he wanted was for his daughter to get angry. She could be rather protective of him when 'mean' people tried to 'bully' her father. Violet eyes went back Ana's eyes in a calm like manner. "Nothing wrong with making sure. It isn't easy. I should know." Michael said trying to get the woman to calm down as a small frown at the thought of his late wife crossed his mine. The brunette shook his head at the thought, before looking at Viola. "How are the two of you liking the town? From what I've seen, and looked at it seems like a nice place to live. I'm hoping I made the right choice to move here." The man stated also talking to himmself about the promise he had made to Elena.

Outfit;; Winter pants, jacket, and white shirt/Katherine's Outfit (just imagine those leggings go all the way up sweatdrop ) tab Mood;; Cautious tab Company;; No one in particular tab Funds;; $1000

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:48 pm
User Image

anastasia

viola

Mechanic and Niece

Anastasia felt a soft pang of hurt as Michael claimed that they "kinda knew each other back when they were kids". They were best friends, at least, she thought so. It brought back a wave of bad memories that she didn't want to think about, so she pushed it away. The child behind him seemed scared, most likely of her. Ana was being hostile to Michael, she knew that, but she couldn't help it. She'd held in a lot of bitterness over the years. She was watching Viola as she conversed with Michael, making sure she wasn't getting into trouble. Thankfully, the girl was simply entertaining herself by throwing snow around. She reminded her a lot of Elena, which was a bittersweet thought. But it was a little more on the sweet side.

Michael's eyes looked to Viola, addressing Ana. He asked her how she was liking town. She sighed, rubbing the back of her neck,
"We haven't seen a lot of it. We were unpacking for days, and we didn't even have a proper Christmas celebration. That's why Viola demanded we come outside, it's her idea of a Christmas substitution." She explained, watching her niece giggle to herself. She felt bad for not providing enough, but Viola didn't seem to mind.

Company:
OOC:

fireshadow0908

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:12 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Father & Daughter

User Image

User Image
Michael nodded in understanding at Ana's words. He kept his eyes on the little girl with a smile. He couldn't say the same about being in the house the whole time. He was just slowly unpacking seeing as there really was no rush in the end. The brunette liked to get out of the house or just spend time with his daughter. Unpacking wasn't going to take the joy away from that. It would get done in the end after all, although he looked down at Katherine when she tugged on his leg again. His eyes went back to the girl giving her a questioning look. She pointed to the snowman causing him to look at it, before looking back at her. "C-can I go back to building my snowman? I want to k-keep working on it" Katherine quietly questioned making eye contact with Ana for a second, before immediately hiding again waiting for her father's answer. "Yea, go ahead I'll be here, and if you need help let me know. Remember to make the best one in the world. We're going to take a picture of you with it for grandma after all." He warmly replied reviving a nod from the girl as she went back to the snowman that was a couple of feet away from Michael.

His attention went back to Ana as he crossed his arms. It was awkward between them, and he knew there were unresolved issues between the two. The man was hurt on the events that transpired back then regarding them drifting apart, but he knew he couldn't follow where she was going at the time. He didn't look out for her as much as he could though, but dropped the thoughts for another day. "She's lucky to have you, and vice versa. It's nice to have someone to care about, especially if they're a child. Katy is definitely the best thing to have happened to me. Wouldn't trade her for anything in the world." He admitted with a small chuckle as he looked at his daughter, whom was concentrating on making the snowman. A thought crossed his mind, although he was unsure if he should even voice his thoughts. After some debating he figured he'd at least offer. He did make a promise after all. "Hey......you said you didn't have any proper Christmas celebrations. You don't have to accept, but if you two can come over later today for Christmas dinner. Figured I'd at least offer seeing as Christmas is supposed to be a joyful time." Michael offered in a somewhat awkward manner seeing as there was some tension between the two. It might not have been a good idea, but he would try his best to help Viola and Anastasia even if the woman wouldn't want his help.

Outfit;; Winter pants, jacket, and white shirt/Katherine's Outfit (just imagine those leggings go all the way up sweatdrop ) tab Mood;; Cautious tab Company;; Ana & Viola tab Funds;; $1000

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:43 pm
User Image

anastasia

viola

Mechanic and Niece

Anastasia watched as Michael's daughter asked to leave, locking eyes with her for just a moment. She left the two alone, making awkward tension between them. She bit her lip as she watched Viola, not knowing how to address the situation. Then, he spoke, talking about Viola. She was silent for a moment, thinking to herself as she gazed over the hyperactive child, "Viola... she's my priority now. Ever since Elena... passed... she hasn't mentioned it once. I think she's even stronger than me..." She admitted softly, letting out a sigh. She couldn't imagine the strain it was on the girl, losing her mother at four years old. But she handled it so easily, like she was building a wall. It made Ana worry.

Michael spoke again, suddenly offering Christmas dinner. She was surprised, extremely so. Surprise soon turned to bitterness, then towards anger. She clenched her fist, glaring her eyes a little bit,
"... Stop that... you don't owe me anything." She said in a hushed voice, trying not to alarm the two kids, "I'm fine on my own. I don't need help from you, or anyone else. I'm. Fine." She huffed, turning towards Viola. Her glare turned to a smile as she waved towards Viola, "Viola, it's time to go darling. It's getting dark, and I don't want you to catch a cold."

Company:
OOC:

fireshadow0908

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:13 pm
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Father & Daughter

User Image

User Image
Michael crossed his arms as he listened to Ana talk about Viola. A frown marred his lips when he looked at the little girl. Stronger? He wasn't sure if that was true or not because it wasn't easy for a child to lose or not know a parent. Katherine was hesitant to ask about her mom at first, but he welcome her questions with open arms when she finally gained the courage to ask. Naturally, the girl broke down in tears, but it also did help her. His daughter was his priority as well, but he knew he wasn't fit to take care of her at first, so he was glad that his parents and in-laws were able to help. It didn't mean he would ever turn down help if he needed it either. The man was about to mention that fact, and offer help if she needed it.

Although, things took a turn for the worse when Anastasia responded to his offer in a negative manner. A part of him wanted to retaliate as he narrowed his eyes at her a bit, but it would be pointless to cause a scene. "A simple no thank you would have been alright. I've never felt like I've owed you something, Ana. Sorry for offending you, and it has nothing to do with owing you.......don't think that I ever stopped caring. If I didn't care I wouldn't have agreed to the favor you asked of me back then. I hope you and Viola have a nice Christmas.....the offer is still on the table regardless" He finished in a hushed tone so the kids wouldn't hear, before letting out a deep breath with some hurt in his eyes.

Katherine grabbed Michael's hand a few seconds causing him to look at his daughter. She hadn't heard the little spat between the two as she gave her father a shy smile. "Can you help me finish him? I wanna send grandma her gift." The red haired girl said causing the man to nod to turn around to help Katherine, although not before glancing at Ana once again. "And when we finish can we go home to get some hot chocolate, and eat food? I also wanna open my presents! You promised!" She stated out loud causing Michael to let out a laugh. His daughter was timid around people, but she also had a fiery side to her from time to time, especially with him. It got out of hand here and there, but she respectable in the end. "You're right Katy, and I do keep my promises to you don't I? Let's get this made so I can make you Christmas dinner." The brunette said causing the girl to nod with a big smile as she returned to working on the snowman immediately followed by her father.

Outfit;; Winter pants, jacket, and white shirt/Katherine's Outfit (just imagine those leggings go all the way up sweatdrop ) tab Mood;; Hurt/Excited tab Company;; Ana & Viola tab Funds;; $1000

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:24 pm
User Image

anastasia

viola

Mechanic and Niece

Ana felt a bit regretful after her little feud. She didn't mean to lash out, not completely anyway. She just didn't want to look weak, she wanted to prove she could do this. His words hurt her a little, not expecting him to declare that he cared. She wanted to yell at him, but she didn't want to scare the children. Viola reluctantly trotted towards her, stopping in front of her. Ana kneeled next to her, zipping her jacket so she wouldn't freeze. Viola pouted a little, "I don't wanna go!" She whined childishly, threatening tears. Ana bit her lip and paused. Her entire mind was clouded and she couldn't focus. She shook her head a little, taking a glance at Michael and his daughter. The hurt was still there. She locked eyes with her niece and smiled kindly, "How about this... we'll go to the market and buy a cake, and I'll make something to eat, then we can watch movies allll night. No bed time." She offered, hoping to catch the girl's interest. It worked very easily. Viola brightened up, nodding happily as she excitedly wiggled around. Ana giggled and stood up, grasping the girl's hand in her own. Viola turned towards the duo one last time, waving excitedly, "Bye bye Aunty Ana's Fwiend! Bye bye pretty girl! Mewwyy Chwistmas!!" She yelled. Ana bit her lip, lightly tugging Viola along without sparing another glance at Michael.
[exit]

Company:
OOC:

fireshadow0908

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:26 am
-Cherry Cher Boop-

Father & Daughter

User Image

User Image
The duo had continued working on the snowman, but stopped when they heard Viola yelling goodbye to the two of them. Their heads turned to look at the little girl as Michael gave a friendly smile and wave back, while Katherine's was a small timid wave. The girl returned to put the finishing touches on their project, while her father looked at Ana for a few more seconds with a small frown seeing that she didn't spare him at least a nod. "Do you really hate me that much, Ana? If so why did you want me to keep watch over her, Elena? Maybe it was a bad idea to come here after all...." He thought to himself as he released a mental sigh, before returning to work to help his daughter finish.

It didn't take long for Katherine to put the finishing touches, and she clasped her hands together in excitement. "Yay, it's finished daddy! Can we give grandma her present now?" She stated with a light giggle. The brunette couldn't help be smile at his daughters attitude as he stood up to back away from their creation. He brought out his phone, and aimed it at both his child and the snowman. "Stand next to it, and I'll take a picture, Katherine." The man replied as the little girl nodded as she hugged the snowman, which was about her height, with an adorable smile. Michael quickly took the picture, and showed it to the little girl. When she accepted it, the six year old grabbed his hand. "Time for food, and hot coco now!" Katy said tugging his hand. He could merely just shake his head in amusement, before leading the way back home.

[exit]

Outfit;; Winter pants, jacket, and white shirt/Katherine's Outfit (just imagine those leggings go all the way up sweatdrop ) tab Mood;; Cautious tab Company;; Ana & Viola tab Funds;; $1000

»Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:30 pm
Shiruba Katsushika

Shiruba walked through the parked, his hands in pockets. He looked around, watching birds fly from tree to tree and squirrels collect acorns on the ground. It was a wonderful day; the sky was clear and the temperature was comfortable. He enjoyed this kind of weather, it was relaxing. He wasn't sure what he was going to do after this, he had nothing else planned. He could go home and play video games but he really wanted to just get out and do something instead.

As he thought about it, maybe going out to get a bite to eat seemed nice. He probably wouldn't talk much with anyone but it would be nice to sit in a public place and eat some good food.

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:09 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧0
( ② мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games