Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild Dedicated to all series of Gundam! 

Tags: Gundam, Orb Union, Roleplaying, News, And More 

Reply Orb Union-A Gundam Guild
SEED Reconstruction OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winter76
Crew

Popular Informer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:43 am
yay posting is happening! My show heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:56 pm
I'm waiting on Ryuu as well as the Blue Cosmos Grunts before posting again.  

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:36 pm
I know I haven't posted yet but I am hoping more people do as we enter another school year.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:30 pm
We should start seeing more activity within the next days or weeks. School is here and I remember back then once I got off school I would log onto Gaia,  

Xx-Autumn-Flower-xX
Crew

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:04 pm
Xx-Autumn-Flower-xX
We should start seeing more activity within the next days or weeks. School is here and I remember back then once I got off school I would log onto Gaia,

That's what I'm hoping for. As my semester starts up as well I'll post for my characters again. Oddly enough I am finalizing the story points after the battle, but expect to be some more action from Orb.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:38 pm
This rp looks very promising. I like all the work thats gone into it, I'm going to work really hard on a complimentry application. Any suggestions which faction has room for a pilot?

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,875 Points
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:19 am
Actually, where do we initally post our applications before they are listed in the profiles thread?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:40 am
Enji_Chou
Actually, where do we initally post our applications before they are listed in the profiles thread?

in a
[spoiler] [/spoiler]
at the bottom of your first post and I will review the character. More description and complete information would be preferred.  

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,875 Points
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:26 am
But do you have a recomended factoin that needs a Moble suit pilot? Like I noticed Zaft has only Canon characters in it. Is Orb full already for chosen pilots?
I'd like my character to be somewhere best suited for your RP's needs. ^^
Orb seems to have a lot of ensins already. Are all the H project gundams taken?

and again- "where" shall this first post go? In your ooc? Story notes? or the Rp thread itself? Sorry I'm asking so many questions. I want to do this right.
yes I'd like ot snag that final slot please! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 12:06 pm

Name: Mori Soushani
Genetic Type: ((What would you call a natural born child from a natural and coordinator? I'll say coordinator for now. but I can put her down as "other"))
Position: Zaft Moble Suit Pilot <<<<((can change based on rp's needs))
Background & Personality: Mori was originally born in Orb to a Natural and a Coordinator. Her mother Miki, was an aboriginal native who married Van, a former Zaft deserter. Debate of whether or not to alter their child was a long and tedious one, and even now has not been confirmed, however- she has passed for one due to her innate instinctive abilities.
Psychic ability has been a family trade for generations: fortune telling, dowsing, scrying, and it is unclear if her advanced sensory is due to natural born skill, or coordinator technology augmentation. Mori doesn't use this blatantly out in the open, but her skills in combat seem almost fortuitous, she tends to get a funny feeling when battles shift and has used this instinct to survive when fights go sour.

Before the destruction of Orb she was a civilian, but afterward was found by Zaft forces and taken in. Mori took her mother last name to avoid conflict for being the child of a deserter. Her father full name was Van Kanada.
She possesses a talent for piloting suits. It turned out her father taught Mori how to use one, believing she could not avoid the conflict forever, even if they lived in Orb at the time.

" At the very least, you can use this skill to stay alive if you ever find yourself trapped in the middle of this war. Just stay alive Mori."

Mori is known as a sensitive yet cheerful sort, but not without conviction. She has a deep love for the earth, possibly because of her mother. Mori wears glasses, not because she needs them to see, but rather her eyes are sensitive to very bright light, and they tint when over-exposure happens.
Mori is also known for working very hard and being a bit more "sturdy" then she looks. This isn't actually true, she's just stubborn and tends to take on more work and pressure then she should- giving the illusion of more resiliance. She has a high pain tolerance as well. Finally, Mori likes to sing, but will only do it alone, she's been spotted singing over the suits in the hangar when staff isn't around- it appears she prays for the souls of those fighting (*).
Appearance:
User Image

Hows this?  

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,875 Points

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:32 am
Enji_Chou

Name: Mori Soushani
Genetic Type: ((What would you call a natural born child from a natural and coordinator? I'll say coordinator for now. but I can put her down as "other"))
Position: Zaft Moble Suit Pilot <<<<((can change based on rp's needs))
Background & Personality: Mori was originally born in Orb to a Natural and a Coordinator. Her mother Miki, was an aboriginal native who married Van, a former Zaft deserter. Debate of whether or not to alter their child was a long and tedious one, and even now has not been confirmed, however- she has passed for one due to her innate instinctive abilities.
Psychic ability has been a family trade for generations: fortune telling, dowsing, scrying, and it is unclear if her advanced sensory is due to natural born skill, or coordinator technology augmentation. Mori doesn't use this blatantly out in the open, but her skills in combat seem almost fortuitous, she tends to get a funny feeling when battles shift and has used this instinct to survive when fights go sour.

Before the destruction of Orb she was a civilian, but afterward was found by Zaft forces and taken in. Mori took her mother last name to avoid conflict for being the child of a deserter. Her father full name was Van Kanada.
She possesses a talent for piloting suits. It turned out her father taught Mori how to use one, believing she could not avoid the conflict forever, even if they lived in Orb at the time.

" At the very least, you can use this skill to stay alive if you ever find yourself trapped in the middle of this war. Just stay alive Mori."

Mori is known as a sensitive yet cheerful sort, but not without conviction. She has a deep love for the earth, possibly because of her mother. Mori wears glasses, not because she needs them to see, but rather her eyes are sensitive to very bright light, and they tint when over-exposure happens.
Mori is also known for working very hard and being a bit more "sturdy" then she looks. This isn't actually true, she's just stubborn and tends to take on more work and pressure then she should- giving the illusion of more resiliance. She has a high pain tolerance as well. Finally, Mori likes to sing, but will only do it alone, she's been spotted singing over the suits in the hangar when staff isn't around- it appears she prays for the souls of those fighting (*).
Appearance:
User Image

Hows this?

Getting to this here, as we've discussed I don't believe a coordinator can be born from a natural mother and a natural father. As for the instinctive abilities they can either be dedicated Spatial awareness or we can start debating the existence of newtypes in SEED. Survival instinct in battle is understandable, but psychic abilities are only glimpsed at in SEED & Destiny. As for faction, it would be best for orb if you intend for a coordinator father and natural mother as Zaft is majorly coordinators, and they don't use natural OS systems. Also, please add an age to your character.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:58 am
Hey, cool. This is back up. Will ponder responses and such. No specific reply to my guy has been made, but the general situation update was nice.

My guy's out fighting enemy Ghost MS.  

Toshiro Yuki
Crew

Phoenix347
Vice Captain

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:18 am
Toshiro Yuki
Hey, cool. This is back up. Will ponder responses and such. No specific reply to my guy has been made, but the general situation update was nice.

My guy's out fighting enemy Ghost MS.

I'll get a post up for ryuu when I finalize a new character for leading the loyalist squads.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:18 am
Winter76
yay posting is happening! My show heart

Winter76
Crew

Popular Informer

iHollisterKay
Vice Captain

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:22 am
Where's Brenda? LOL lol  
Orb Union-A Gundam Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games