Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Commons
Free Monthly Activity Raffle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

May the force be with you
  Yes
View Results

tigermushroom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:38 pm
empress dee
That's great! I had a wonderful Christmas, save for the fact that I had the flu at the time. I got a really cute pikachu hat, which for some reason, today, many people complimented me on it. I also got Pokemon sun and moon among many other gifts.

I bought a Pikachu hat several years back but I can never wear it because it scares the everloving daylight out of my cats. If they see it, they run and hide. It has to stay at the back of my closet for my cat's mental health, heh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:16 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
That's great! I had a wonderful Christmas, save for the fact that I had the flu at the time. I got a really cute pikachu hat, which for some reason, today, many people complimented me on it. I also got Pokemon sun and moon among many other gifts.

I hope you're feeling better now. My husband and my father both had nasty colds (and my husband and mom have other as-yet-unidentified health issues, but hopefully they'll sort themselves out soon), but we still all got together as a family and celebrated as usual.

I've heard about that game. Have you had a chance to play it yet?

Yes, I have and Pokemon Moon as well. They are really great games to play. They aren't as easy as other games I've played, but the graphics make up for it.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:18 pm
tigermushroom
empress dee

I bought a Pikachu hat several years back but I can never wear it because it scares the everloving daylight out of my cats. If they see it, they run and hide. It has to stay at the back of my closet for my cat's mental health, heh.

Try putting cucumbers in front of them and see how they react. I have seen on videos how funny it is, how funny they react, but I wonder if its actually true or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:38 pm
tigermushroom

empress dee

Try putting cucumbers in front of them and see how they react. I have seen on videos how funny it is, how funny they react, but I wonder if its actually true or not.

Poor kitties!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:07 pm
JoyRose
tigermushroom

empress dee

Poor kitties!

I know. Oh, I added to the useful information thread. I added the bit about Portal Central. Its true we aren't focusing on that area right now in the Role-play, but I thought it would be a good idea to add it so that the readers get an idea of what type of a place that it was.

Much like how we described Mrawyr and the Renaissance Galaxy and Enthera.

The only thing is, Portal Central to how it was role-played would be one of those places where one wouldn't want to visit unless they plan on trying to impress the army there.

I also mentioned that Trixi is from there and that as maybe a hint or the last link to that land, that the true path of how Portal Central was supposed to run lies within Trixi's actions.

So, if Trixi starts behaving like a rampaging minature King Kong, we know then that the evil side is how Portal Central was meant to be. (Not likely, but could happen)

But for now, what we see in Trixi is that Portal Central is only corrupted by an evil leader and that the true nature of the land is while the government has all the power, its not supposed to be as oppressive as it is.

The good people of Portal Central, the ones who wanted the best from Jinxi and not the ones who planted something evil into her head, those are the ones who were supposed to be in power, but aren't.

And that doesn't mean that Portal Central cannot become good. I think you know who I mean here of who was evil and who wasn't right?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:47 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
tigermushroom

empress dee

Poor kitties!

I know. Oh, I added to the useful information thread. I added the bit about Portal Central. Its true we aren't focusing on that area right now in the Role-play, but I thought it would be a good idea to add it so that the readers get an idea of what type of a place that it was.

The only thing is, Portal Central to how it was role-played would be one of those places where one wouldn't want to visit unless they plan on trying to impress the army there.

I also mentioned that Trixi is from there and that as maybe a hint or the last link to that land, that the true path of how Portal Central was supposed to run lies within Trixi's actions.

So, if Trixi starts behaving like a rampaging minature King Kong, we know then that the evil side is how Portal Central was meant to be. (Not likely, but could happen)

But for now, what we see in Trixi is that Portal Central is only corrupted by an evil leader and that the true nature of the land is while the government has all the power, its not supposed to be as oppressive as it is.

The good people of Portal Central, the ones who wanted the best from Jinxi and not the ones who planted something evil into her head, those are the ones who were supposed to be in power, but aren't.

And that doesn't mean that Portal Central cannot become good. I think you know who I mean here of who was evil and who wasn't right?

Your post was almost totally inaccurate. You can delete it or just leave it with my explanation in the following post. If you want me to post about the parts I run, just ask, I'll be happy to give it my best shot. But making assumptions, while fun in play, should probably not be part of the resource thread.  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

knife fight mouse

Fashionable Raccoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:28 pm

Bork..

()_()
^( ;,,,,; )^

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:54 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
tigermushroom

empress dee

Poor kitties!

Your post was almost totally inaccurate. You can delete it or just leave it with my explanation in the following post. If you want me to post about the parts I run, just ask, I'll be happy to give it my best shot. But making assumptions, while fun in play, should probably not be part of the resource thread.

you're right and I'm sorry. I am suffering a terrible bronchitis bug right now.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:57 pm
empress dee

No problem. I hope you feel better soon! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:22 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

It should be done in less than 10 days.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:05 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Yeah, that's the usual. Miserable 10 days, though. emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:02 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Yeah, that's the usual. Miserable 10 days, though. emotion_hug

The first couple are always the worst before I start seeing improvement. At least I know what to do to get rid of it.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

That One Insane Guy

Festive Gardener

22,150 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:39 pm
Thank you so much for letting me join the guild! The information here is a god send! The way you set up the forums is amazing! Once again Thank you!

heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:13 pm
Lady of Madness
Thank you so much for letting me join the guild! The information here is a god send! The way you set up the forums is amazing! Once again Thank you!

heart

love the little cat rolling around.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

That One Insane Guy

Festive Gardener

22,150 Points
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:45 pm
empress dee
Lady of Madness

heart

love the little cat rolling around.

Lol thanks! I love Pusheen the Cat! She is so cute! whee heart  
Village Commons

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games