Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply โ— Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:39 am
โ๐’ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ฑ โ˜  ๐ป๐”ฒ๐”ค๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฐโ
โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†
โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ž๐”ฆ๐”ซ'๐”ฐ ๐”ก๐”ข๐” ๐”จ ๐”๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ข๐”ฏ
โ—ˆ
โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†
THEME

User Image
โ™›A mere moment before the male had sat down on the Butterfly machine, his friend was called out by another employee with a body language that could only be defined as 'cowardly', but not in the heaviest sense of the word, as Vermont would discover soon enough. His eyes followed Mi-Yeong as she angrily made way towards a group composed of three obnoxiously loud men that were apparently making women's time there hell, and just like this stuff was not accepted at his bar despite the dancers and all that, it couldn't possibly be allowed in the Gym. After completing a sequence at the machine, the Capitan's Deck manager returned his focus to the siren as he had gotten distracted only a brief second after he saw her getting close to the annoying trio.

Surprised at what he saw, Vermont scratched the back of his head in considerable disbelief, as the scene of Mi-Yeong casually taking one of the males outside like a literal trash bag was engraved hard into his brain. 'Is this the one I'm facing off? hhmm, too late for reconsiderations, I guess...', the male himself thought, in awe at her strength and, above all else, guts to face those men without a shred of fear. Admirable, at the very least. Finding the situation amusing, Vermont continued to watch, eager to see the three leave and his friend return victorius, having disposed of another bunch of weak minded fools that thought their size and intimidation would be the way to go, much like the thief in the deadpan male first encounter with Mi-Yeong and her reaper friend. Once she sat down next to him, akwardly so, her comment was nothing short of appropriate to the reality she was facing everytime they ran into each other. "Life is hard on ya, ain't it, mate? I should name a promotion on yer behalf back the bar, a free drink for whoever can prove they smashed a crook's face in" ,Vermont stated, with a touch of comedy as that was not that much of a bad idea to install at the Captain's Deck, considering it would also be doing a favor for society, somewhat. Besides that, would be amazing to have a siren inspire the 'captain', wouldn it? Fit like a glove. "... Yet, if that might of yours rubbed off on me body, I would definitely leave you behind" ,the comment was slightly real, as she had not made a single superhuman feat of strength up until that point, but her nature as a siren could perhaps offer her a power Vermont was not yet aware of. The idea was haunting, but quite interesting simultaneously.

When the vibes were not that hard on the situation that had taken place, Vermont turned to her after completing a second sequence, feeling his upper body muscles reacting well. The weight had been doubled for the second sequence, after all. "Have you been working here for long now, mate?" ,he questioned, having some things ran through his mind that would benefit from the answer. Simple things, but anything was worth it not to keep the air too silent for comfort, even for the quiet man that he was.โ™›

๐”๐”ฌ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ถ โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ซ๐”ฑ: $1,000
Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:07 am
User Image
๏ผญ๏ฝ‰-๏ผน๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡ ๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ

" The Mute Siren "

โ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Ž

Life was definitely hard on her, even though she came out to Soleil to have it easier. Maybe the hard life followed her around - kind of like a curse. Grated, she wasn't getting physically beat anymore, but she was still tired of having to deal with either thieves or men who liked to harass people at the gym. However, hearing a promotion at the bar in her honor seemed like a fun idea. The woman sat up with a faint smirk on her face. " Well, be prepared when the seas get rough and rowdy, Captain. Might want to hide ya rum barrels, too. " It was an interesting promotion to say the least, plus it would most likely bring in more customers to his bar. The only problem is what if people started to lie about punishing a crook? There were people who were crazy enough to harm others just for a drink, but hopefully that wouldn't be the case here. Besides, if he was going to do the promotion, she was going to be first in line! He already saw, first hand, of the people she took out. That was 2 free drinks right there. Vermont's next comment made her chuckle slightly. " It probably looks like might to you, but to me, it almost felt like a chore. I would always help my dad and his working buddies unload and haul out heavy bags filled with fish from the sea. Picturing that guy like a fish bag kinda just helped be haul his a** out of here easier. " It was probably a strange visualization, but it was still motivation to press through the challenge of throwing a grown man over his shoulder and taking him out like trash. That was going to be her little warm up for the day.

" Eh, I've only worked here for about 2 weeks? I like it so far, not too difficult of work. At least now I don't have to play guitar for tips. " Becoming temporary entertainment for some mere pennies and coins wasn't something uncommon for her. Her and her father did it for a little while when they became homeless, so performing in the streets or doing odd jobs wasn't too strange for her. The siren still never sang out in public, she felt less anxious when she was singing in the comfort of her own home. Anyways, Mi-Yeong stood up from the bench before giving the bar manager a little mischievous glance. " So, wanna do the tour now before you eat dust? "

โ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Žโ‰Ž
โ‘ด MOOD: Neutral โ‘ต COMPANY: Vermont โ‘ถ HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District โ‘ท OOC:

Enlightened Savagery

Cho-Cho Twain

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:10 am
โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†โ—‡ โ—†
โ—ˆ
THEME

User Image
โ™›Raising an eyebrow at her reply to the promotion, Vermont found it comedic and offered a light smile and a nod, actually discovering that being called captain, even if just for laughs, was quite a nice title to be known as. Unfortunately, despite being manager and ruling over most of the deals involving the Captain's Deck, he was not properly the owner of it, and taking upon that title would be too much of an ego drive for his simple self. Perhaps there was a phrase of something that the male could've offered her from those words, but the continuation of her reason behind lifting a man so easily over her was far more interesting than anything he could've said. "That explains a lot, doesn't it? Of course sardine would have no footin' against a bloody Siren, and a hardworking one at that" ,complimenting Mi-Yeong as well, he joked, an emotionless and deep voice his means of doing so.

"I feel ya there, mate, remembering my parents fightin' for pennies and the lucky dollar each day makes me appreciate that olden bar" ,sincerely Vermont stated, referencing his current job at the Deck and scratching his chin, a reaction to the thoughts that surfaced but were rapidly handled, the focus of his visit there was more important, and to interact with Mi-Yeong meant that he just couldn't ignore the existence of all of those around and just stick it to his own. His eyes would then follow movement, watching as the Siren rose from her seat and made his a taunting questions, the same 'hmpf' sound from before making presence again from himself. "Sure, mate, sure..." ,Vermont got up to his full height and cracked his neck, closing his eyes as he did so before glancing back to Mi-Yeong, "Might as well let ya lead now so you won't feel too bad seeing my soles later" ,the comeback came smoothly, his hands sliding down to the pockets of black shorts, put on before he even knew if the weather was cold or warm. No care was given, but that would be for the best, as running against such a woman could perhaps require some effort on his part.โ™›

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:36 am
User Image

" The Mute Siren "

It seemed like their little banter over who would win the race would continue on, but Mi-Yeong stopped for now. Sure, she could get into his head and throw him off of his A game, but she wanted a challenge. Besides, he seemed to be confident enough to believe that he could beat her. They would see who would be the victor soon enough. All she did after Vermont's last comment was just let out a hearty chuckle. " Alright, if you say so, Captain~ " The half siren replied in a teasing tone. Since she was officially on break, she had about an hour or so to do the tour and smoke his behind on the outside track. But first, the rooms! The two made their way over to the left side of the gym. There were a few large doorways that entered into the separate rooms. The cycling room, movie room, weight room, and then the extra room for the classes. " Alright, the cycling room is self-explanatory, but the movie room is something pretty new. Not a lot of gyms really have this feature, but you essentially get to watch a full movie while working out. Some people get distracted, but it sometimes helps people who get bored during routines. " Mi-Yeong gave a little shrug and then pointed to the extra room to the side. " That's where we usually hold our classes: zumba, yoga, etc. I heard they might be doing a small kick boxing class, too! " Honestly, kick boxing was something that she was interested in learning in. Sure, she was already pretty strong to lift up a grown man onto her shoulders and toss him out, but she didn't really know a good way to actually defend herself. Vermont probably already knew it, but she was a rather impulsive woman. She doesn't think things through so much; she usually lets her emotions take over her actions - which isn't necessarily good. In the case with the guitar thief, that was all instinct and adrenaline. s**t, he saw the bloody nose she had! Thank god that the bruise on her face cleared up! It made doing her job interview pretty embarrassing, since she didn't really have any makeup to cover up the large bruise that had formed in the center of her face.

Anyways, as she led the man onward with the tour, the next stop was the swimming pool. " Alright, off to the right here is the swimming pool. Again, pretty much self-explanatory, but there are some days we close it down for maintenance or schedule cleanings. Normal stuff. " Another mischievous smirk rose from her lips once more. " After this race on land, let me know if you wanna get beat in the water, too. " Mi-Yeong gave him a playful wink and then soon started to set off to the outside track! Finally the race was on its way!" Finally, here's the track! People sometimes play soccer in the center of it since it's so huge, but its in perfect condition for our little race. Shall we? "

โ‘ด MOOD: Excited โ‘ต COMPANY: Vermont โ‘ถ HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District โ‘ท OOC:

Enlightened Savagery

Cho-Cho Twain

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:21 am
โ—ˆ
THEME

User Image
โ™›Having their interactions of challenge ended, it was time for the tour to begin. Vermont was curious to see what such a large place had to offer, and was interested in actually being a part of the place's day to day, as a member and maybe a future athlete, you never knew, but it was certain that the male had the physique, discipline and overall potential to gain success in whatever sport, especially those of combat, as he was highly trained on that already. Nevertheless, his eyes continued sharp along the way to take in notes of everything the woman was showing him, revealing that his questions were spot on and that, indeed, the gym possessed a fine structure. Throughout all of the regular rooms that a building made for the cultivation of the body above all, there were some peculiar ones such as the movie room, handy for those who required distraction during their activities or just wanted to relax a bit doing something lighter with entertainment. To the explanation offered by Mi-Yeong, the male gave nothing else of a nod, showing that he was paying attention despite his quiet ways, but this would change a bit as the siren pointed out an extra room that could be used for kick boxing soon. Being a avid fighter, that spiked his interest more than the other available services, enough to cause his voice to build a few words. "I could take a shot at that... I've trained other arts a good lot, a time ago" , he stated, then turning his eyes back to Mi-Yeong, "You should take 'em, mate, for health and to handle the bad guys better" ,despite seemingly having a bit of a comedic flair to it, his completely neutral expression did impose the impression he was serious on those words, really approving her to learn more so her ways of facing crooked men straight on. She was strong, more than proved that, but you could always run into a stronger person and, welll, good luck for those without technique. It would be a good way for them to entertain themselves also, in other days they run into one another or plan to hang, as he could pass down to her some of the experience he has.

Moving on from that situation though, the pair progressed throught the gym and more was revealed to him by his friendly guide and challenger, in the form of a large swimming pool that could be used for many types of races and exercises, but that was not much of an advantage for him as he didn't have the opportunity to swim much. Vermont did spend a few hours of his life swimming on the beach, unfortunately the area was not his kind of fun and, as a result, he is not much of an expert swimmer. Contraty to the obvious underwater power that the Siren would possess due to her nature. Given a glance at her direction, a faint smile formed on his face and he shook his head playfully, "I'm afraid I can only beat you there if there's cement up to your waist, love, otherwise I don't think it's very fair" ,he remarked, enjoying the atmosphere right until their arrival at the track. His clear eyes examined the vast plane in light awe, noticing how it was well taken care of and massive in distance, it was no wonder that soccer and more could be played there. Vermont pondered for a second, taking in the sight, before returning his focus back to the female, already stretching his arms and turning his body to the side from waist up, warming up the basics. "If you're ready, then I'm ready" . Once he was done with the brief full body warm ups and stretches, the black haired male walked to the race track and took upon himself a running pose, ready to set off at his best speed.โ™›

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:55 pm
User Image

" The Mute Siren "

Honestly, Mi-Yeong felt like she was kind of half-assing the whole tour. She showed him the main parts of the gym, but she didn't really go too much in depth like she usually would with a new stranger. Maybe since she knew him, she didn't really need to use such formalities? Either that or maybe she was too excited for their race to finally happen. Who knows. Once she mentioned the kick boxing class, it was pretty easy to tell that he was interested. " Ya know, I've been kind of curious about doing a kick boxing class. Might as well make cracking down on bad guys look good. " Her fighting moves - if you could even call them that - weren't necessarily the best to look at. Sure, running head on towards a thief, or lifting up a perverted gym rat over the shoulder was cool to look at, but she still lacked the finesse and skill that kick boxing had. Plus, it would probably help her to think through her actions rather than emotionally just going with the fighting flow.

After passing the rooms and passing the swimming pool, they were finally at the track! It was finally time to settle their little banter once and for all: who was the fastest? Of course, Mi-Yeong definitely wanted to win, but she did have a formidable opponent. Even though she hadn't seen him doing anything like take down a crook, she could still tell from the tone of his muscles that this race wasn't necessarily going to be a walk in the park. Honestly, the siren wanted a challenge - it was more fun that way. Since Vermont was beginning to stretch, she went ahead and followed his direction. The siren stretched her legs first before moving her way on up to her torso and legs. Once she was finished she got herself into position next to him. " Oh, make sure you keep your mouth closed. I wouldn't want you to choke too much on my dust. "

โ‘ด MOOD: Excited โ‘ต COMPANY: Vermont โ‘ถ HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District โ‘ท OOC: Should we just roll a dice to see who would win? Like the highest number wins?

Enlightened Savagery

Cho-Cho Twain

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:15 pm
x
x
x
x
โ†’ ั‚ะฝฯ…ัsืฮฑั‡, ื ฯ…โ„“ั‡ โ‘คั‚ะฝ โ†

ืฮฑั‡ โ‘ฃ ฯƒา“ โ‘ฆ ฯ…ะธั‚ฮนโ„“ ั‚ฮนะผั” sะบฮนฯ

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ˜พโ˜ผ ฮนะธ-ัฯ ืฮฑั‡s sฮนะธcั” โ„“.ฯƒ. ฯƒฯั”ะธั”ื: โ˜ผโ˜ฝ
โ—ฆ ืฮฑั‡ โ‘กโ‘ฆ0 โ—ฆ
( โ‘ง ะผฯƒะธั‚ะฝs, โ‘กโ‘ฆ ืฮฑั‡s )

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 1:46 pm
Amour1568

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Night never ending
The weapons we bring are our souls
You know, You know
You know what it means to feel real
So rise up, claim the sky
We fight, We fight
Night never ending."

Once again, Ceres probably would have killed him, but he was striking out on his own once more. Last time he had just gone to the library, hoping to gain a little more knowledge of a sort he really did not want to mention. Today would be different though, a different sort of training, really. If the prophecies he had been receiving were true, then frankly he was already doomed, but at least he would go out with honor and put up a good fight. While he had definitely been increasing his understanding of this new world, finding peace, and generally recovering from centuries of psychological torment, he had been neglecting his body after it had gotten sick, and he needed to hone it back to its original edge. From prior observation and overheard conversations, he discovered that the training grounds this civilization used were called gyms, though they were not like the combat training grounds he knew. These focused more on all-around fitness and health and not just training people to become first-class warriors. Probably a smarter move on the whole.

After paying the cover fee, he proceeded into the building, getting a general lay of the land. Again what was with this land and their rampant capitalism? He had never seen any of the machines before, but observation once again proved to be sufficient, and he was able to successfully observe how to operate one of the running machines. It made little sense to run in place, for what good did that do, but it was better than nothing. With some trial and error, he kicked it up to a moderate incline but great speed. His knees weren't what they used to be, and there was no point in tearing them up before the battle.

"Long was the hour for the valiant knight that would ne'er be sick or slain
Lonely the bower in the candle light with neither kith nor kin
Storm clouds over the full moon raced, as he swung to the dapple grey
And man and horse to the westward faced on the eve of an All Saints' Day.

He's laid his hand on his hunting horn and with his dying breath
Has blown a blast to the blazing morn that would rouse the angel of death
High in the cusp of the starry night he heard his grey hawk mew
As out of the misty morning light his ghostly greyhounds flew.

Waillee waillee my noble lord who wakes me from my rest
There's none can heal the wounds of time that lie bloody on your breast"

Funds: $135
      Relationship: Courting
          Mood: Curious/Resolved
              Pain: โš•๏ธŽ โš•๏ธŽ โš•๏ธŽ โš•๏ธŽ โš•๏ธŽ
                  Ooc: Hope this works.

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:33 pm
x
x
x
x
โ†’ า“ัฮนืฮฑั‡, ื ฯ…โ„“ั‡ โ‘ฅั‚ะฝ โ†

ืฮฑั‡ โ‘ค ฯƒา“ โ‘ฆ ฯ…ะธั‚ฮนโ„“ ั‚ฮนะผั” sะบฮนฯ

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ˜พโ˜ผ ฮนะธ-ัฯ ืฮฑั‡s sฮนะธcั” โ„“.ฯƒ. ฯƒฯั”ะธั”ื: โ˜ผโ˜ฝ
โ—ฆ ืฮฑั‡ โ‘กโ‘ฆโ‘  โ—ฆ
( โ‘ง ะผฯƒะธั‚ะฝs, โ‘กโ‘ง ืฮฑั‡s )

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:45 pm
User Image

xxxx โœซ Kristine Darkraven โœซxxxx

โ€The man who has no imagination has no wings.โ€ - Muhammad Ali

Residence: 1200 Pasadena Housing District โ”ŠOccupation: Artist / Guitarist / Novelist

โ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐโ˜ฐ

Her fists were flying around like clockwork as she was immersed in her mixed martial arts training, sweat dripping down her forehead and even dampening her sleeveless sports top with her belly button poking out. Bare feet pounded on the training mat, toes curling a bit to steady herself, before delivering swift kicks next. Kristine was no ballerina in terms of dexterity, but she was getting a bit better with each step that she took. In her mind, she imagined facing her adversary, the darker version of herself that resurfaced every time her depression came out, though as a sparing partner rather than the big challenge at this moment. No one said that it would be easy, but it was best to manage herself in any way that she could. She took a deep breath to steady herself, moving into position, fingers curling slightly.

A loud 'HAH' tore itself from her throat as she lunged once again, beads of sweat shaken off and hitting the mat. Since there was not much people around except herself, she may as well let out her frustrations vocally also. Unfortunately, the imaginary adversary succeeded in disarming her, the immaterial punch delivered to her cheek and she fell down with her butt hitting the mat. Wincing, she had no choice but to lay down. A little break wouldn't hurt considering her body needed to cool down. And with the rain being heavy, she doubted that anyone else would drop by to check on her anyways, at least until she would go home after she planned to stay in the gym for a few hours.

Her eyelids fluttered shut, blocking out the fluorescent lamp on the ceiling above. After that short rest, however, she should resume her training. Maybe using other equipment, like that treadmill, may come in handy.

Mood: focused, venting out
Company: mostly herself
Money: $107.63 (Wallet - after paying the fee) ; $1100.00 (Bank)
OOC:

ShadowStar369

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

โI ฮฑm somั”body ั”lsั”โ€™s story. Thั” girl who sั”rvั”d thั”ir drink, thั” pั”rson thั”y pushั”d pฮฑst on ฮฑ crowdั”d strั”ั”t. I hฮฑvั” hฮฑppั”nั”d in so mฮฑny plฮฑcั”s, to so mฮฑny pั”oplั”โ€”thั” ั”ssั”ncั” of mั” livั”s ion in thั”sั” nuฮฑncั”s, thั”sั” momั”nts. Yั”t nั”vั”r hฮฑvั” I bั”ั”n boldั”r or brightั”r thฮฑn I ฮฑm with you. Not oncั” hฮฑvั” I ั”vั”r fั”lt so ฮฑlivั”. Whฮฑtั”vั”r vั”ssั”l wั” pour oursั”lvั”s into, minั” is now ovั”rflowing, brimming with lifั”. It is trฮฑnscั”nding into somั”thing nั”w. Hฮฑnds ฮฑrั” no longั”r hฮฑnds. Thั”y ฮฑrั” cฮฑrั”ssั”s. Mouths ฮฑrั” no longั”r mouths. Thั”y ฮฑrั” kissั”s.โž
                                        โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

โ€œItโ€™s pouring down with rain, the sky is bloody black, so of course I have to go outside. Stupid Emmaline! I HOPE YOU DROP YOUR BOOKS IN A PUDDLE!โ€

Despite grumbling to herself, Maylin threw the last part of her grievance over shoulder to the car pulling away from the curb. She pulled an ugly face in its direction before heading inside to occupy herself for however long it would take for Emmaline to be done book searching. She didnโ€™t want to be here. She wanted to be at home with her favourite bunny and a good video game. But nooo! Em insisted that she needed exercise to burn off her excess energy. She wasnโ€™t a child! That vase was an accident. How was she to know it was an heirloom? Maylin huffed irritably and peeled her sopping hoody from her body, draping it over a bare arm while she paid for her use of the gym. Next time she may as well set up some sort of membership, but she was in no mood to deal with people now. Emmaline had rightly claimed that the library would bore her, so she was stuck going to the gym since the arcade was out of the question. Stupid weather. Stupid Emmaline. Stupid books. Maylin continued grumbling to herself while she changed and only stopped when she put her Disney playlist on and started doing warm up stretches.

In the room around her were the usual equipment and some woman doing some sort of martial arts. She seemed cool. But she looked kind of mad. Maylin decided to keep her distance and use the treadmill instead. As she slowly worked herself up to a jog on the machine, she started humming along to the catchy tunes. Just as she was about to start singing along without realising, the gymโ€™s other occupant quieted down and out of curiosity, the pink haired drama queen slowed to a leisurely walk and glanced over. Ah. She was taking a break..

โ€œI could use a break too!โ€

Barely on the treadmill for ten minutes and she needed a break. That was laziness at its best. Maylin switched her song over while she wiped down the machine and retrieved her water bottle from its holster, taking a seat on a nearby bench. She hoped Emmaline would pick her up soon. She was bored already, which wouldnโ€™t bode well for anyone.

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

XXXXXXXXX My nฮฑmั” is no longั”r ฮฑ nฮฑmั”, it is ฮฑ cฮฑll.

โฃ LOCATION โ†’ [(enter) Fiddleโ€™s Gym]
                        โฃ COMPANY โ†’ [Some chick]
                        โฃ FEELING โ†’ [Moody]
                        โฃ DATING โ†’ [Olaf โ›„๏ธ]
                        โฃ SONG โ†’ [Here I Am]
                        โฃ OOC โ†’ [...]

โAnd lovั” is no longั”r lovั”โ€”lovั” is you.โž

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:51 am
User Image

Residence: 1200 Pasadena Housing District โ”ŠOccupation: Artist / Guitarist / Novelist

A soft sigh escaped Kristine's lips; obviously, she needed some improvement, and it was apart from art, music, writing and even her gun practice. The raven-haired heaved herself off the mat, approaching for the water bottle as well as the towel that was kept safe in her backpack. Large-sized, but at least it was reusable, transparent and portable, quite a good investment. The towel she had was colored gray with a face of a white cat embroidered on one angle, one of the possessions that she brought along with her when she moved from Tokyo to Soleil. She was about to close the zipper of her pack shut until green eyes took in the sight of the stranger who had just sat down on the bench that was close to the treadmill.

The other female definitely looked odd, but at least she didn't looked bad with the gym outfit as well. Kristine's footsteps were slow, almost soundless with her bare soles touching the tiled floor, leading her to the bench as well. "Never thought that you are here even with the weather being this bad," her comment was short, but there was the little frown on her face as she wiped the perspiration off herself with that towel. Kristine meant no malice, and she was sure the other was also like that, but it wouldn't hurt to watch out, just in case there would be something weird going on, even if it wouldn't involve any of those two. That frown was then morphed into a smile, with Kristine going for a friendlier approach.

"Will it be okay if I take the space beside you?" she asked before screwing the top of the bottle open, taking a sip of the lukewarm water while still keeping her attention pinpointed towards the other. Ah, that liquid felt so good when it coursed down her throat.

Mood: taking a break
Company: another female
Money: $107.63 (Wallet) ; $1100.00 (Bank)
OOC:

ShadowStar369

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

โI ฮฑm somั”body ั”lsั”โ€™s story. Thั” girl who sั”rvั”d thั”ir drink, thั” pั”rson thั”y pushั”d pฮฑst on ฮฑ crowdั”d strั”ั”t. I hฮฑvั” hฮฑppั”nั”d in so mฮฑny plฮฑcั”s, to so mฮฑny pั”oplั”โ€”thั” ั”ssั”ncั” of mั” livั”s ion in thั”sั” nuฮฑncั”s, thั”sั” momั”nts. Yั”t nั”vั”r hฮฑvั” I bั”ั”n boldั”r or brightั”r thฮฑn I ฮฑm with you. Not oncั” hฮฑvั” I ั”vั”r fั”lt so ฮฑlivั”. Whฮฑtั”vั”r vั”ssั”l wั” pour oursั”lvั”s into, minั” is now ovั”rflowing, brimming with lifั”. It is trฮฑnscั”nding into somั”thing nั”w. Hฮฑnds ฮฑrั” no longั”r hฮฑnds. Thั”y ฮฑrั” cฮฑrั”ssั”s. Mouths ฮฑrั” no longั”r mouths. Thั”y ฮฑrั” kissั”s.โž
                                        โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

The Disney obsessed woman kept an eye on the other in the room, a little wary but overall awkward. She wanted to say hi, to ask about the weird martial arts type thing she was doing, but the words got stuck in her throat whenever she even thought of speaking, so she kept quiet. It was probably better this way. She didnโ€™t exactly have a good track record with meeting people. Her thoughts drifted to the stalker who had attacked her right before the move to Soleil and she sighed. Humans were stupid. Why couldnโ€™t she be an alien instead? Or even a talking dog? That would be cool. Ah, but dogs have flees and other gross stuff. Maybe just being an alien was good enough. Too bad they didnโ€™t exist.. though if they did, that would explain her hair! Ha! Maylin chuckled to herself and flicked the lid off her bottle, taking a hefty swig of the clear liquid while eyeing the approaching ravenette and pausing her music. Was she being spoken to? Okay thatโ€™s weird. Donโ€™t panic, donโ€™t panic..

โ€œThatโ€™s some nice oxygen we have today-โ€œ

What the hell? Oxygen? Really?? Oh god this was embarrassing. Maylin groaned loudly and tried again, staring hard at the bottle in her hands.

โ€œI-I mean.. The rain isnโ€™t so bad.. It, uh.... Itโ€™s wet?โ€

Ground please magically swallow me whole. Maylin slumped her shoulders and decided to give up on socialising. It was probably better this way, anyway. And in any case, she only needed one friend, and that would be Emmaline. So it doesnโ€™t matter if this woman thought her a weirdo and left. Her finger hovered over the play button on her phone, unsure if she should just take the jump and go back to exercising, leave now so she wouldnโ€™t make an even bigger fool of herself.. But no, the woman asked to sit by her and she had to somehow learn how to speak properly once again..

โ€œGo ahead. Itโ€™s not taken. Unless thereโ€™s a ghost I donโ€™t s- uugghh. Look, Iโ€™m sorry but I am very awkward so please donโ€™t talk to me unless you are fine with weird stuff just randomly spewing out. I swear Iโ€™m not as bad as I seem.. I mean, I did accidentally lock my rabbit in a suitcase once but that was an accident! How was I supposed to know she was in there?โ€

Maylin threw her hands in the air to emphasise her point and seemed to deflate when droplets of water escaped her bottle and splat onto her face. So much for not making a fool of herself. With a heavy sigh of defeat, she got to her feet and tightened the lid on her drink. She should just walk home. Screw this. Why did she even have a mouth? She obviously couldnโ€™t use it properly! Curse Emmaline for making her come here!

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โฃ LOCATION โ†’ [Fiddleโ€™s Gym]
                        โฃ FEELING โ†’ [Moody, embarrassed]
                        โฃ SONG โ†’ [Here I Am]
                        โฃ OOC โ†’ [...]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:41 am
User Image

A perfectly trimmed eyebrow raised quizzically at the slip-up about the description on weather, though she wasn't offended at that one. That was because Kristine was like that too whenever she was feeling anxious, mostly because of her depression episodes. "Whichever you may want to interpret it, it's fine for me," she commented as she relaxed her brow, remaining nonchalant. The other was definitely a weirdo, but then again, most people out there in the city may be weirdos as well. Her history with Lehakoe made her realize that fact. She twisted the cap closed before accepting the offer to take that spot on the bench, sitting down and feeling the cool surface against her rear. It was probably due to the cold energy of the rain outside that even the interior of the space had its temperature shot down by several degrees Celsius, but she was too preoccupied to notice even further.

"Just consider that as me having to face myself when sparring on my own. I was actually shadowboxing," she clarified, making sure that the description was straight to the point without having to elaborate much. The towel was now draped around her shoulder as she hunched a bit, brushing a strand of her hair behind her own ear. "I have a slight hunch that you had your treadmill session earlier. Will it be okay if I go next?" she asked, making sure that she wouldn't interrupt something important in case the other was not done with it, even with the short reprieve.

A huge gust of wind, stronger because of the weather, swayed the branches of a nearby tree and even rustled the leaves, the cacophony blending with the heavy downpour of rain. Kristine frowned at the sight, "Good thing my rain gear is sturdy enough for that."

Mood: taking a break
Company: another female
Money: $107.63 (Wallet) ; $1100.00 (Bank)
OOC: Demn, poor Maylin. XD

ShadowStar369

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:52 am
User ImageUser Image

"Whichever you may want to interpret it, it's fine for me.โ€

Maylin slowly released the breath she hadnโ€™t realised sheโ€™d been holding and relaxed a little, glad that she wasnโ€™t being viewed as a complete nutcase. Sure she was an oddball, but she wasnโ€™t crazy. Yet. The ravenette took a seat on the bench beside her and she tried not to overthink it or feel to conscious of, well, everything. Upon closer inspection, the woman seemed younger than her by a few years. But she looked so cool! Then again, Maylin was easily impressed. She looked down at her feet and awkwardly scuffed the toe of her shoe against the ground, unable to think of anything to say in response to that. She didnโ€™t exactly want to risk another ridiculous verbal vomit.

โ€œShadow boxing? That sounds awesome! Iโ€™ve only really done cardio or rock climbing, to be honest. Hey, maybe you could teach me some time?โ€

What was that? Was she actually speaking normally? And propositioning a stranger with an offer of potential friendship? How unlike her! For a moment she cheered herself on, proud at herself until her brain kicked in and started torturing her with a collection of different scenarios that all ended with her being rejected as usual. She sighed and ran a hand through her pink hair, cut short today after another growth episode last night. Honestly sheโ€™d just go bald if she hadnโ€™t found a way to make money by selling her excess hair. Sure, she wasnโ€™t paid as much as she could have been had the hair been a more natural colour, but with the amount she was constantly selling, it all add up.

โ€œUh, yeah sure. Itโ€™s all yours!โ€

She responded awkwardly, wiping her face to dry off the water droplets that had spilt earlier. She chanced another mouthful of tasteless water before screwing the lid back on, properly this time. They were probably going to part ways now. One to the treadmill and the other to do.. whatever she found entertaining at the time. Dancing, maybe? That sounded fun! Maylinโ€™s attention was momentarily caught by a tree scraping against a window and she shuddered at the thought of going out in that rain. Stubborn as she was, she hadnโ€™t packed any rain gear. She was going to be soaked the moment she stepped foot outside. God damn it.

โ€œHaa... I knew I should have listened to Emmaline and brought my damn poncho!โ€

She cursed loudly, stomping her foot before dramatically sliding to the floor and just lying on her back hopelessly. Now she either had to waste a few hours or whatever here doing something or risk getting drowned by walking home.. Maybe she could just take a nap and the weather would clear when she woke? That would be cool.

โ€œSuch a cruel world we live in today..โ€

โฃ LOCATION โ†’ [Fiddleโ€™s Gym]
                        โฃ FEELING โ†’ [Moody, embarrassed]
                        โฃ SONG โ†’ [Here I Am]
                        โฃ OOC โ†’ [I feel bad because itโ€™s so easy to bully her xD]

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

โ— Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games