Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:18 am
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Hella Pissed l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Students l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer arched her brow as she looked Yarost up and down. She wasn't really sure how to react to the fact that her student changed genders, however it was not shocking. Taking in another deep breath, Yen put on a small smile. At least you look good as a girl. Go mingle while I deal with....everything....

Yennefer drew her attention to the...colorful walls in which she was to teach on. Closing her eyes, she slowly lifted her hands. Her hands and eyes began to glow a blue, and very slowly she began to dissipate the paint that covered her walls.

Current Theme ➤ ~Bound To You~

Nightmares in Daydreams

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Souretsu and Kuroda

The white haired girl then claimed yes, they could say she was related to Yarost, but they both stopped, staring to see the other claim she WAS Yarost. They would have been dubious, but this girl before them made the keys float around her. Well, she had the same psiconic powers...but the explanation of a spell gone wrong because of her accent made them belive.
"Well, at least you make a pretty girl." Kuroda said, before wincing as Souretsu elbowed her, silently telling her to shut up.
'You want him, er, her, to get mad and attack us!?'
'What? I told her she was pretty. It's a compliment!'
The twins stared each other down.Kuroda's expression turned a little smug as the teacher even claimed Yarost looked good as a girl. Their attention was drawn to the walls once more, curious as to how Ms. Yennefer would clean all this. However, her eyes and hands began to glow a soft, pale blue, and the paint looked as though it dissolved into the air. "That'd be useful to do that. I'm constantly having to take care of your messes." Souretsu muttered.
"Hey, I was twelve, and you splattered as much paint as I did!"

Role: Students
Thoughts: Yarost makes a really pretty girl... What the hell did we miss yesterday? It was one day!
Company: Ms Yennefer, Yarost.
OOC:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Wise AF Athena

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:02 am
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

∑ Location →→| Training Grounds |
∑ Current Theme →→ | Party Troll |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Calm |
∑ Thoughts →→| This will be Awkward |
∑ Items →→| Psion Keys, Incomplete Psionic Key,
Wearing Seva's Outfit
|

∑ People Near By →→| Seva |
∑ O.o.c. →→| |

|| Science Tutor || 2nd Year || Psychotic Psionic ||

"Who said I was going to kill them? I never kill anyone..."

Yarost nodded to her Instructors instructions. though the comment from one of the twins made her turn to face them. She wasnt mad but very confused and wasnt sure what to think or feel on the matter. "T-Thank you...I guess. I'm not sure how I need to feel about this..." Her voice went really soft and it was pretty adorable considering who it was coming from. Unknowingly, Yarost even blushed slightly but shook her head to clear thoughts. Taking off Seva's Cloak, She folded it and set down a surface that was clean and free of paint. Her Body was that of a female but her mind was well still what it was before. The mind of a Psychotic Male. Luckily because of both Nemesis and Seva, Yarost was controlling himself a lot more and not letting the insanity taking hold.

For some reason, Yarost was feeling quite shy...she couldnt explain it what so ever. Was this part of the spell as well? Did it really effect his mentality as well? Yarost began to look a bit flustered. "I dont understand this body at all!" Yarost said pacing back and forth puffing her cheeks in frustration.

"I just drive them to kill themselves~ It's more fun that way~"

User Image

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:06 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Calming Down l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Students l Item/s ➤: None

Whlle Yennefer cleaned, well, removed all the paint from the training grounds, she looked over at a pacing Yarost. You know, its not tha hard to learn..I'm sure some of the females at this school would be willing to give you a helping hand... I will admit there are parts that are going to suck though. Do you know how long you will be a girl? She turned her attention to a few mops that were laying in the middle of the grounds. Kuroda, Souretsu, can you please pick those up and place them to the side. Once I am finished we will be starting the lesson. Yen asked the twins calmly.

All the paint had finally been removed from the walls and the ground, but the glitter remained. Yen knew that it would be hard to get all of it so she just left it. Besides, now the training grounds "sparkled". Waving a hand in front of her, Yennefer conjured up a list:

User Image

Yen began to make marks next to certain names on the list. She had no time to wait and they were already behind thanks to the paint problem.

OOC----> I already know about Selene and Lorenzo, I'm trying out my new schedule in case people forgot and show up late they can see.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Yuuki-Chan17

Rush And Crush

Mystiecat537

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:15 pm

Souretsu and Kuroda

Kuroda did blush a bit to see the pretty boy turned girl blush and pout. The shyness and pouting just got to her so much. "Well, I can teach you all about being a girl, and that body of yours." She flirted, ignoring her twin, who gave her a warning glare. Yes, she knew Yarost was a psychopath...but right now she was a very cute psychopath. In her mind...well, she was fine wth that. A person being female generally meant Kuroda was going to flirt.
Souretsu looked over at the teacher as she said their names, and with a light tug of her twin's sleeve they went over, and got the mops...which were covered in glitter, which fell to the ground as they picked them up. "We're all gonna be covered in glitter by the time this lesson is over." Kurdoa said.
"I heard that glitter never comes completely out." Souretsu noted as they set the mops against the wall.

Thoughts: Yarost makes a really pretty girl... What the hell did we miss yesterday? It was one day!
OOC:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:37 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

Wearing Seva's Outfit
|

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

Listening to both Yennefer and Kuroda, it seemed Kuroda was willing to teach her. The flirting might have gone over her head but he nodded to the girl. She was willing to teach her and that was enough for her."You will? that is great. In case this happens again, I want to know what I need to be ready for." Yarost had gone insane for quite some time but at this rate, she would stay somewhat normal for long time. Though seeing a cute psychopath in action would be quite the scene. "So Yennefer, what are we doing today?" Yarost asked. Not even knowing it, Yarost had one of the more adorable tones in her voice.

User Image

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:43 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Teaching Mode l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Students l Item/s ➤: None

Yennefer looked at her 3 students and thought for a moment. Last class period they worked on sword skills, and it didn't seem like the students learned very much yesterday. She held her hand in front of her to conjure up 3 bind folds. Walking around, Yen handed each student a blindfold. Today we will be training your senses. If something happens to your sight in a battle, you MUST rely on your other senses. We will start small. Put the blind folds on an dodge what I throw at you. Don't worry it wont be anything that will harm you, simply snow balls. I will start with magically enhancing them so you can hear them coming. Get ready and stand on the other side of the grounds.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:35 pm

Souretsu and Kuroda

Kuroda sighed to see the flirting seemed to have gone right over her head. Well...she'd be fine with just being near a pretty girl. Maybe she could even convince her to act normal, or at least not try to experiment on and kill every demon she knew about... Either way, she was finding female Yarost to be remarkably well behaved. "Good. Um...how likely is you turning into a girl likely to happen again?" She asked, curious. She was taking a liking to this girl. Kuroda frowned a little to hear Ms. Yennefer mention they hadn't learned much sword fighting the other day. Kuroda had been training with a sword for years, and had Souretsu learn some...even though she didn't like using a sword. She let her annoyance go. It was probably the rest of the class...a grand total of one person.
Souretsu looked nervously at the blindfold. She didn't like the idea of being vulnerable for someone or something to stab her in the back...reluctantly she went to the other side of the ground with Kuroda, and put hte blindfold on. She had thought she'd be able to smell what Yennefer threw at them, but internally cursed. Snowballs...water had no scent, unless it was flavored, poisoned, or drugged... She would have heard it with her enhanced senses even without the teacher's help, but she was trying to pretend her and Kuroda were normal school students.

Thoughts: Yarost makes a really pretty girl... Why would she flirt with Yarost!? She's still an utter psycho!
OOC:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Wise AF Athena

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:15 pm
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Training Grounds ✲ Company: People ✲ Items: Clean outfit (pink shirt, repaired black shorts)
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

While Selene was very eager to get away from that woman's room, she wasn't able to keep moving at such a quick pace. She was forced to slow down to a walk, placing her right hand on a wall. Both to help her balance and in case she fell. Her legs were still wobbly. She thought she was walking, but it probably looked more like she was just stumbling along. She wasn't sure where to go.. To her dorm? That idea was tempting. Collapsing onto her bed, and she could get properly cleaned up in the girl's bathroom. No one would be there during class. No one would ask any questions.. Yet. The only other place to go at the moment would be the class she was currently supposed to be at. Not that she had even been there once. She slowed to a stop for a few minutes as she considered her options, leaning against the wall.

She had probably already missed most of that class.. Again. Was there any point to showing up so late? Though, there probably wouldn't be enough time for her to do anything if she just went to her dorm either. She didn't know the time, but she thought it had been a while since the bell rang. It felt like a long time. She was taking too much time deciding. Not sure of what else to do, she decided to go to the training grounds for the first time this year. She wasn't in any state for P.E., but what was the point of signing up for that class if she was never going to attend? She slowly continued walking, a destination in mind now. Although it would take her a little bit to get there at her slow pace, she knew exactly where to go, which certainly helped.

Selene eventually reached the training grounds, after walking through numerous long, empty hallways. The quiet was rather scary. Instead of just walking straight into that spacious area, she lingered by the doorway. Standing close to the wall, with one hand pressed against it as she peered at the class. There weren't a lot of people, but she couldn't see enough to tell who was there. They were all just blobs. She didn't even know which one was the teacher, as they all looked really similar to her. So much black. The only one that stood out was whitish She wasn't sure how to let the teacher know that she had finally manged to get there. Speaking was never her strong suit, nor was drawing attention to herself. After the previous night, she felt even less inclined to speak to anyone, so she just stayed by the entrance. Either she would be spotted or not, but she wasn't going to do anything to get their attention.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Exhausted, hurt ✲ Mood: Afraid, nervous ✲ Thoughts: What is going on?

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:53 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Teaching Mode l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Students l Item/s ➤: None

After handing out the blind folds, Yen walked away from her students and waited for them to all be ready. Remember! These are only snow balls. Nothing will harm you. I will be throwing one at a time down the line. This way you can focus when it is your turn, understand? Yen opened her hand to conjure up a snow ball, not that they could see it. The small ball of snow wasn't like a normal however, in fact it buzzed a little. This was so the students could have an easy start.

You are late for my class. Come here now. Yen spoke loud for the girl at the entrance to hear.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:56 pm
User Image

ᶏᶉϙꞩƫ Цᶉϙȥɧᶏƴᶏ

Wearing Seva's Outfit
|

∑ O.o.c. →→| |

"Well hopefully not too often but I dont even know if this spell is permanent, but its always possible to happen again if it not permanent." Yarost said with a shrug. Though the girl tilted her head when blind folds were handed to them. Dodging snowballs while blind...and she suspected that using her psionic powers were not allowed. Yarost wrapped the blindfold over her eyes and tried to get a bearing on how her stance was. "Hopefully I can still move the same as a girl...these breasts make me feel somewhat off balanced..." Yarost was quite open with the new struggles she was going through. She was very Happy Kuroda was going to help her through the day and teach basically everything to know about being a girl.

User Image

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:51 am

Souretsu and Kuroda

Souretsu sighed to hear the buzzing in front of her. Great...she was first. She knew there was no harm...but she didn't like being embarrasssed. She hated to be humiliated more than ever. She'd heard the soft footsteps, and heard Yennefer mention someone was late, and she discreetly smelled the air. Oh...she knew that smell. Selene...which meant...
Kuroda perked up, smelling that it was Selene. She wanted to go over, but blindfolded, that would mean...well, that she identified someone without seeing them, which was obvious. And she couldn't know who it was by footsteps alone, unless she had a distinctive walk. Selene's footsteps were quiet, remarkably so. She pushed up her blindfold, and smiled. "Selene! You're here!" She said, and noticed the girl still didn't have her glasses. "Hey, are you feeling okay? You look....even more pale than usual." She said, and blushed briefly at what Yarost said about hoping he wasn't off balance.

Thoughts: Selene! Uh-oh...
Company: Ms Yennefer, Yarost, Selene.
OOC:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Wise AF Athena

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:44 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

Location: Training Grounds ✲ Company: People ✲ Items: Clean outfit (pink shirt, repaired black shorts)
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Selene flinched at the teacher's loud voice, saying she was late and ordering her to go over. She hesitantly complied, slowly walking towards them. There were only four others here? That was not as many as she would have expected.. Then again, Videl rarely had big classes. It was just odd because she had heard that P.E. was a fairly popular class. Maybe things had changed over the summer. She held her hands together in front of her, fidgeting with her sleeves. She was glad that they were so long, but she couldn't help tugging them down a little more. Somehow, she was uncomfortable with the idea that people would see that she was hurt.. Perhaps it had to do with those threats. She didn't know how to explain it away if anyone asked, so it seemed better just to hide it than have to deal with questions she couldn't answer. There probably wasn't even a way to answer without saying too much.

She stopped dead in her tracks about three yards away when she heard Kuroda's voice, cringing at the all too familiar sound. So the twins had this class too? Perfect.. She just couldn't get away from demons, could she? She seemed to shrink down, glancing over her shoulder towards the door nervously before her gaze turned towards the ground. She had not even been here for five minutes, yet she was already regretting coming here. She should have just gone to her dorm. At least then she could get properly clean. She cringed a little when Kuroda asked if she was okay and pointed out that she was pale. Of all the things that she could have noticed, that was it? Selene hesitated for a few moments, then silently nodded without looking at either of the twins. She actually felt kind of bad for lying.. As far as demons went, the twins weren't as bad as some.. Although Kuroda came dangerously close in her opinion. She really hoped that she wouldn't try to flirt with her again.. She hadn't been able to handle it before and she certainly wouldn't be able to deal with it now.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Exhausted, hurt ✲ Mood: Afraid, nervous ✲ Thoughts: What is going on?

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:27 pm
User Image

P.E. Teacher l Mood ➤: Teaching Mode l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Students l Item/s ➤: Snowballs

Yennefer watched as the girl walked over to the others. She's the one... This girl was th on who Yen had helped heal in Ashe's room. Expect now she seemed even worse. Kuroda! Blind fold back on and focus you are up first! She gave Kuroda time to get her blindfold back on. While waiting, Yennefer waked over to the late girl. Standing fairly close to the girl, she looked her over. You were unconscious but I helped Val heal you up after they found you... My name is Ms. Yennefer. Hmmm... Your head wound seems a little better... however your body has been through some trauma... With her hands glowing blue Yen began to use her magic to make the girls pain disappear. She knew the girl had suffered the night before, no reason to have to keep suffering. Yen also watched the girls eyes, she couldn't see very well and was straining. Waving her hand, Yen conjured up a pair of glasses that were perfect for Selene to use. There you go, now you can see.

Giving the girl a saf and reassuring smile, Yen walked back to her spot and re-conjured a snowball. Having given Kuroda enough time, Yen drew her hand back. Go! Using magic, Yennefer shot the snowball at the blindfolded Kuroda.

Nightmares in Daydreams

Yuuki-Chan17

Mystiecat537

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Wise AF Athena

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:49 am

Souretsu and Kuroda

Kuroda sighed, and put the blindfold back on, but frowned to hear. What happened to Selene? She'd track her down after school to ask. She stood as she listened to Yennefer's footsteps. They were surprisingly quiet. She smiled to hear Yennefer tell Selene 'There you go, now you can see.' And figured Yennefer conjured glasses. She appeared to be able to conjure objects, thoughthey didn't seem to last forever. The buzzing returned, and Kuroda tensd. She waited until it was close, and with a smirk, darted to the side at the last minute...right into her sister, knocking them both to the ground.
Souretsu grunted in pain as she hit the ground. "You did that on purpose!" She claimed, pointing directly to Kuroda.
The black haired girl grinned as she took off her blindfold. "How could I do that when I couldn't see?" She asked.
Souretsu was about to respond, but then the bell rang. She sighed, deciding to not argue, and she took off her blindfold. "Whatever...I'm not gonna forget this, though." she told her twin.
"Wouldn't have it any other way." Kuroda said, and with a wave, she led her twin out of class, giving a wink to Selene.

{EXIT}

Thoughts: Selene! Uh-oh...
Company: Ms Yennefer, Yarost, Selene.
OOC:
User Image

xX Yennefer Xx

Nightmares in Daydreams

Mystiecat537

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games