Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
Episode 3 planing stuff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:43 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates
BTW, nice avi. 3nodding

Thank flutflut for that(I love Tokyo ghoul)

I'm the other flutflut. sweatdrop (rofl. I'm used to people mixing us up irl, not online, rofl. xp )  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:45 pm
Xa44

Because flutflut actually doesn't like Tokyo Ghoul. She thinks it's disturbing. (Yeah, it kinda is, but it's still a good series. I tried to make her watch psycho-pass and she won't watch that either!)  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:47 pm
Haru Yates
Xa44
Haru Yates
BTW, nice avi. 3nodding

Thank flutflut for that(I love Tokyo ghoul)

I'm the other flutflut. sweatdrop (rofl. I'm used to people mixing us up irl, not online, rofl. xp )

The other?
I don't think you are also the other person in this chatroom because?????????????  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:49 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates
Xa44
The lightning town thing is like a you can, but the reason I want you to have a chance is so that way you don't all die and can go back to a more reasonable place, or if you are good like in dark souls you can go to these areas pick up your grass crest shield and GG

and I really don't wanna say that leveling is a thing but I can't think of a better word for it

As for building optimizations 2 things
1.magic items, I will add in things that will fill into class rolls U asked you about this before but I probably didn't explain it well
2.well if I haven't made is obvious already with random spells, there is already a lot of builds other than that for example with water there is a lot of movement based spells witch you can putt into 2 different builds, a blood cast build for being able to stay up close and keep pressure on or a sniper build that let's you get up to high spots and run away quickly,

Also mana is MP but I'm not putting a limit on how much you can cast to keep things simple

Ok, now I think I'm beginning to understand what you're trying to say when you say "level up", and now the not wanting spells to have levels makes waaaaay more sense! You should have said that before! whee
Although it may help to call "leveling up" something different. Call it "Acquisition" (as in to acquire something), "Gains" (as in to gain something), or "Update". Or you could just call it a "unlock," or simply, "a new spell has appeared in your spell book."
I now have a sense of direction for reworking or fixing my spells, thank you. (Fair warning, I still plan to come up with spells that aren't necessarily in the list yet, and I still intend to have most--if not all--of them will be related to shadows or have a shadow-like feel. That's my goal, anyways. I wish for him to to specialize in that.)

As for the builds, do you have anything for "shadow assassins"? neutral Looking for spells that don't fall outside Terran's area of expertise. Also know that he doesn't like unpredictability (so random spells are probably not something he'd appreciate using much). Like I said, I'd rather him specialize in Shadow magic, which may actually exclude some darkness spells.

Also, I can't remember what tophat does. I just know you keep saying it's badass, which doesn't necessarily make it more appealing to me.

Tophat is just cast a random spell, and I am really biased to random stuff

And jo you don't get wages but you should be able to do 3 quest in a day and on avrage they give 20G and about 3 can be done in a day

For a assassin's I would say you would probably want

(2)Shadow Cloak- cover an area in Shadows that the caster can see clearly in
(3)Form of Shadow- temporarily become a Shadow
(6)Shadow Dart- summon a group of darts to then throw at targets within range for lesser DMG
(7)Shadow Blade- make tools out of shardows
(11)Hidden Form- temporarily cover yourself in shadows when in this state you cannot be targeted
(16)Falling Banishment- the battlefield cannot be moved out of

Whattaya know, there be meh spellz. Falling Banishment is also a good sepll, I'll admit, but is that spell indiscriminate? Does it prevent the caster and his/her allies from fleeing as well?  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:50 pm
Haru Yates
Because flutflut actually doesn't like Tokyo Ghoul. She thinks it's disturbing. (Yeah, it kinda is, but it's still a good series. I tried to make her watch psycho-pass and she won't watch that either!)

Well they had the add for the cosplay guide and I wasn't paying much attention  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:55 pm
Haru Yates
Whattaya know, there be meh spellz. Falling Banishment is also a good sepll, I'll admit, but is that spell indiscriminate? Does it prevent the caster and his/her allies from fleeing as well?

Yes but because no time is stated that means it lasts as long as the caster wants, and cancelling it is free. So not being able to retreat isn't a problem at all  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:56 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Well they had the add for the cosplay guide and I wasn't paying much attention

Ah, flutflut's cosplay guide. Yup, it's pretty useful. She works hard on it. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:59 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Yes but because no time is stated that means it lasts as long as the caster wants, and cancelling it is free. So not being able to retreat isn't a problem at all

What about limited uses per day or per encounter?
And I assume that the caster must within the boundary to cast as well?  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:04 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

except rootA. I didn't like rootA.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:05 pm
Haru Yates

You could use it multiple time in an encounter but that is useless because the siz3 is always whatever the battlefield is
And it can only be used during a fight so if you're not in the fight then there is no target for the effect
Basically it is used to say 1v1 me to the death, because no one can run or call in reinforcements, well it wouldn't be a 1v1 but still the number of people that are in can't change unless someone dies  

Xa44
Captain

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:09 pm
Haru Yates
Xa44
Haru Yates

I just read the manga lol  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:18 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

You could use it multiple time in an encounter but that is useless because the siz3 is always whatever the battlefield is
And it can only be used during a fight so if you're not in the fight then there is no target for the effect
Basically it is used to say 1v1 me to the death, because no one can run or call in reinforcements, well it wouldn't be a 1v1 but still the number of people that are in can't change unless someone dies

So it can only affect one target? Not a group? Isn't that kinda... not that useful? (I'd imagine that a smarter enemy would not travel alone. Unless it's more of a hunting spell...)
And how would the spell know if it was a fight or a social encounter? neutral  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:24 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates
Xa44
Haru Yates

I just read the manga lol

Same. Although I did watch the first series of the anime, which covers up to Kaneki's kidnapping and escape. It's a bit easier on the eyes in manga form [sort of], but it is animated quite nicely. RootA deviated from the manga, so I couldn't stand to watch. I was reading Tokyo Ghoul:Re until mangafox said "no", and I did hear there was a series after rootA that was supposed to be more faithful to the manga, but I haven't watched that one.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:26 pm
Haru Yates

So it can only affect one target? Not a group? Isn't that kinda... not that useful? (I'd imagine that a smarter enemy would not travel alone. Unless it's more of a hunting spell...)
And how would the spell know if it was a fight or a social encounter? neutral[

No it just puts a wall around the entire battlefield so it can have 100 people in it depending on how big the current battlefield is

As for other things, as you said great for hunting, other social encounters it has basically no use unless you use it as a threat or something but it was made so you could reliably kill things without them running or calling out for help  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:27 pm
Haru Yates

I do own Kaneki's ghoul mask irl. It's not kid-friendly. (looks pretty creepy heart )  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games