Welcome to Gaia! ::

тʜe cιтʀa ʀeɢιoɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon based roleplay taking place in the tundra region of Citra! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay 

Reply Citra Region
Main Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Afternoon begins on 10/16.
  That's fine.
  Can we extend the timeframe until 10/23?
View Results

KalinTobrian

Anxious Noob

1,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:36 pm
User Image
H E N L E Y H O N E Y T R A P
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ᴡɪᴛʜ: Gale Troupe Performers ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ: Northern Beocht Town ᴍᴏᴏᴅ: Giddy ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ: This!

The preparations were more or less finished, and ahead of schedule, that was good. The pink-haired man expected as much, as the plans weren't all that difficult. He had a few of the grunts sent out to drum up publicity for their show, taking care to keep an eye out for trainers with rare pokemon. But, of course, the show comes first. This was a small performance, nothing particularly big or extravagant was planned, but that didn't mean they could be sloppy. Far from it. Without a large crowd to get lost in, their performance was under much more scrutiny. Smaller crowds meant less cheering, less applause, and less chance for any funny business. It was imperative the show went off without a hitch. Henley took great pride in the troupe, and the part he got to play in it. However, there was a twinge of annoyance in the back of his mind. Small. He was given the small performances. He had a feeling it was to do with him being an outsider. He was also newer than the others. In another situation, he would have said something, but the pink-haired acrobat brushed off the thoughts, preferring to focus on what he could control, and that was this performance.

Despite it being a small performance, it was actually shaping up to be a fairly decent crowd. Nothing grand, but not quite as small as Henley first anticipated. His large, intense eyes scanned the small crowd, the air cold and excitement high. His face, starting with a placid expression despite his striking eyes, soon morphed into a grin of giddy glee. He loved nothing more than this, the fluttering in his chest before a show. Each performance he saw both a potential opportunity to score some rare pokemon, but more importantly, a chance to get to do what he loved best, with the people he cared for. Some might see what they do as evil, unethical, and just plain wrong, but Henley didn't share this view. He had a duty to the troupe, and to those in charge. He was doing what he had to for the good of those around him. It was time.

Wearing a simple black cloak, hood drawn to obscure his features, he strode out into the center of the space. The gentle din of chatter soon fell silent as the show began. Quiet, calm, he wordlessly scanned the crowd, keeping them in bated silence. It built, continuing in anxious emptiness until it felt everyone was on edge. Suddenly, he spoke, his words heavy and slow. "Ladies and gentlemen of Beocht Town... We welcome you..." the pink-haired man began, his voice solemn. One would notice his thick, Kalosian accent, revealing he's not from Citra originally. He arrived on unhappy occasion, but has found nothing but joy since. A small smirk crossed his face as people took him in, unsure. "If you came for a show, I suggest you leave now." The crowed murmured, not quite understanding, they came for the Gale Troupe's show, didn't they? But before they could think further, Henley chimed back in. "If however, you came for an immersive experience, with feats of magic and mystery... then look. No. Further!" With a flourish, the black cloak was whipped off, discarded, revealing Henley's slim physique. Dressed in a longsleeved pink and white striped shirt with large baggy sleeves, and a pair of black shorts to allow for ease of movement. Wrapped around his face was a scarf of a deep green. It was long, wrapped around his head loosely and falling down to his knees on either side. His sharp, bright eyes, pink hair, and wide grin set the tone for the show. With a second flourish, he produced a pair of pokeballs. With a toss, their occupants were released. The audience was treated to a show of splendid colors and glimmering wings as Henley's aces were freed. Guiderius and Arviragus. The Beautifly and Vivillon duo took a moment to show off their dazzling colors, flying around overhead, music began to play. A small pair of confetti cannons popped, and performers began to fill the space, showing off feats of acrobatics, juggling, and dance. This was the warm up, those who were still cutting their teeth in the troupe. The more established grunts and others would get their own time to show off on their own. With a deep bow, Henley gave an expert backflip, landing on a large ball placed behind him. His legs shook only slightly, as he had done this trick countless times.

Popping up, he stood on the ball, his long legs whipping the ball around, rolling it along as he stood atop it, his butterfly pokemon landing on either shoulder, riding Henley as he globe walked around the perimeter of their space, waving at the crowd. Once he made it to the back, he hopped off the ball. He was going to take his leave for the time being, to allow the other performers their time in the spotlight. Henley cared deeply about those around him, especially the younger members, who he viewed as his family, he was their surrogate older brother, and wanted them to grow and thrive within the troupe, and that meant giving up the spotlight for them sometimes, so they got experience and attention. It made him happy to see them grow. With a small kick, his ball bounced into the air, caught on his head. The large star-marked ball wobbled and balanced on Henley's pink hair, a guaranteed crowd favorite move. Once he got his applause, he bumped the ball with his head, catching it in his arms and bowing once more. Soon, he disappeared behind where the performers came out of to survey the backstage area, checking on those next up.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:27 am
Lyndranna

User Image K Y O U J I User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Active Pokemon = Piplup

●●●

| Name - Kyouji Kuzunoha | Age - 10 | Job - Trainer | Suit - In picture | Money - ¥‎ 200 |

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

How long has he been at this? Since this morning he couldn't stop thinking about it. That fight with Flint was just obvious proof that he didn't have what it takes. How was he supposed to avenge his family with such weak training? As he would be in the fields, Kyouji would keep on battling each each and every pokemon that has ever shown itself to him. Byakko and Artemis managed to strengthen up, but the only one who wanted to improve the most was Piplup. After being bound by that Onix, he just never was the same. Another swarm of male and female Nidorans would charge in, and would rush down on Kyouji as Piplup would charge back in, even though he wasn't called yet. For a small pokemon, he really wanted to strengthen himself. All that pride could be the death of him if he let it. "Piplup, use bubble! Dodge, and counter with a pound! Watch out for that Starly, and counter with a bubble!!" He would command. Piplup although very tired managed his way, and would defeat them all at the spot. "Great job, Pip... s**t, what's wrong!?" He said, seeing Piplup just happily declaring victory a few seconds ago, was starting to stagger, as his face was flushed of color. He hit a poison spot on one of the Nidorans, and is now feeling their effects. "C'mon, we should head back--- what!? Pip, you're badly hurt, we gotta get back!" He would reason with his pokemon, before the Piplup would say that he still needs to get stronger, regardless of the poison. Before Kyouji could even protest, he heard a loud "Hey!" Behind him, which caused them both to turn to see Hayate in front of him. Oh they were so in for it now. "Oh crap..." Kyouji groaned to himself. Guess the hit was up. Even Piplup looked especially upset.

]◎▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒◎[

◄ POKEMON ►

■ - Byakko - lvl 14 // Bite | Leer | Charge | Thundershock
■ - Piplup - lvl 9 // Pound | Growl | Bubble
■ - Artemis - lvl 7 // Disarming Voice | Growl | Double Team | Confusion

◄ BAG ►

> Potion x1
> Pokeball x3
> Flashlight
> Phone
> Skateboard

The-DJ-Ghost

Sparkly Cat

Jason the Samurai Knight
Crew

Unbeatable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2020 4:32 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
DR. Kanki Evergreen

Current Party
User Image Bossa Nova User Image Jack User Image Icarus User Image Nova User Image Aceso User Image Panacea

Hikaru Evergreen
Current Party
User ImageLeoUser ImageRakkasei

"Talent, Effort. They're meaningless before me.
I will crush your hopes and dreams if you block my path.
This isn't a game where everyone can win together.
Only a few can make it to the top, and I will be one of them."

"I have taken the path that most people have taken, and I am one of the few that stood at the end which feels like it was one the top of the world, in the grandest of castles.
Though when I looked down, I saw a better path with the noblest goal even though it would forsake everything I worked to reach.
So without question and doubt left my so-called throne and now forever taking this endless path, and I have no regrets."

Annoyed about his father's pokes. Hikaru returned Leo into his Pokeball and walked off towards the front entrance of the gym, seeing some trainers gathering to face the gym leader like he just did. Hikaru sees a boy with goggles and shaggy hair in a green coat, and alongside him, there was a girl as well talking to the receptionist. Seeming going after her about something. Hikaru guessed she was annoyed about something since she had that stern face like she wanted to talk to someone supervisor. Hikaru rolled his eyes as he shook his head as he was guessing that she was one of those "daddy's little princess." So Hikaru was guessing she felt like the girl handling the front desk wasn't acting like "she was honored" to serve her, and she wanted to complain about it. Hikaru was in a good mood and was thinking about helping out. Hikaru was thinking about helping the lady out, but it ended pretty quickly, so there was no need to jump in.

As the girl went towards her friend, the boy in goggles. The kid had two pokemon out, an aron, and a male nidoran. So Hikaru guesses these were the boy's pokemon for the gym battle and maybe only pokemon. The two pokemon weren't a battle match against the rock gym, but they did have one big flaw in their typing, which if this gym leader had could sweep the team like he just did. Hikaru was guessing that the Onix he just beat might have. As one good ground move could hurt both this kid's pokemon, although, to be fair, Hikaru knew he was stuck in the same spot at the moment with his pokemon too. So he couldn’t say too much, one good grass type could do some damage to his team, but he was hoping to change that soon especially since the next gym was a grass gym. Hikaru figuring on running off to see his luck on catching some more pokemon but wasn't too sure if he should head towards the next town or head back to route 60 since he still wanted a Ralts and maybe if he was lucky, a Nidoran as well. He was guessing that kid had some luck catching one, and he was able to catch rockruff. So maybe a bit longer is all that was needed to get a good bite before pushing off to the next town. It didn't seem like many others were far ahead of him after the gym leader told him he was the first this year to win on their first try.

Kanki was letting Hikaru cool down a bit as he did "jab" him a few times, though he walked into a few of them, and he couldn't help himself. He could see Hikaru was already thinking about his next move. "So are you going to show me your new pokemon? I know you swept the gym leader with Leo but would love to see any other pokemon you got now." Kanki asked his son. He was curious about what his pokemon had caught so far. He figured at least one other pokemon.
"Fine, fine, come on out, Kakkasei" Hikaru says as he lets out his rockruff. The rock type comes out and looks around before heading towards Hikaru. The puppy pokemon was excited over all the new things he was seeing from the other people and even pokemon seeing few nearby. Figured his father wouldn't leave him alone till he at least got to see his new pokemon. Plus, he didn't entirely mind showing Kakkasei off. Plus, from the looks of it, the Rock type was like being out of his ball and seeing new things. "So you got yourself a Rockruff. I can guess what you are going for next to cover your team." Kanki told his son as he got on his knees and put his hand out till the rock type came near him, and he could pet him. Kanki ended up getting Kakkasei on his back and was rubbing the rock type belly as the pokemon wag his tail and just fell in love with the feeling. Hikaru saw his father playing his Kakkasei and wasn't shocked how he got him pretty much "eating of his hand." The rock type was pretty playful and was quick to interact with others, plus this was his father. Hell, he had pulled similar things on him. He was pretty good with that stuff. "So, what town are you supposed to be reporting to?" Hikaru asked his father " I should be heading to Foraois though that will be only for a few days. I am going to be bouncing around a bit. So you will be seeing me here and there." Kanki told Hikaru as he stops petting Kakkasei and gets back up, seeing the rockruff get back up and head back towards Hikaru "I got a few days before I start, so I figured I would play tourist for a bit." "So you're going to shadow me as much as possible." Hikaru says and sighs guessing this was his father's plan.

"I don't fight for justice, peace, or the good of the world.
I simply fight for myself and my pokemon team
So no matter what reason you have for being in my way, good or bad.
I will beat you and all in my way to reach my goals."

"Dream your biggest dream and follow it where it may lead you.
You might not know fully know where you might end up, but the path you take is the path you chose.
If you trust yourself and the path you take, you should end up where you need to be in the end.
"

Location and Background Music: The Beocht Gym
Current Group: none at the moment
What I'm/We're doing:dealing with his number one fan
Average Student
kiaburst

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
        User Image

The older woman followed the two younger trainers into the Gym, being greeted by a small lobby where a receptionist greeted the small group. Crossing her arms against her stomach, Gray drew in a breath as her eyes flickered over both Solana and Ryouta. While she didn;t have much experience with training and showing new trainers on how to deal with Gym's, she was hoping that what she had shown them would be enough for them to handle what they were both about to face. Part of her almost wondered if she should have dragged either of them out to route 60, just to add one more companion onto their party, but, they seemed pretty confident in the Pokemon they currently had with them.

As Ryouta approached the desk where the receptionist stood, it was clear to everyone in the room that she was thrown off by the boy's appearance. His wild appearance was sure to make anyone stumble over their words, but the woman was making it blatantly aware that his features were odd.

Solana stepped forward next, informing the woman that she would also be taking on the town's Gym. Letting her eyes wander away from them, Gray quickly let her attention return back onto the desk as the blue eyed girl spoke sternly about the receptionist's reaction to Ryouta. Somewhat taken back by her words, Gray had to wonder exactly who she'd been helping. Did this girl have a high status here, in Citra? Or did she just have a position where she could easily pull strings and get this poor woman fired?

While she hadn't expected the girl to speak in such a way, the teen couldn't help try to repress back a chuckle. Solana and Ryouta were two very interesting individuals, that was for sure.

As the receptionist was getting everything set up for the two kid's to take on the Gym, Ryouta was questioning the two of them if anything would happen. Raising an eyebrow, it made the woman curious as to why he would ask if something bad would happen. As Solana answered him, Gray nodded her head in agreement. "Nothing a stop at the Pokemon Center can't fix. I'm pretty sure it's a rule for most regions, that the battle can't go as far as death towards a Pokemon." She was trying to be reassuring, reaching out to gently rest her hand on the boy's shoulder. "And most Gym arena's are large enough so that no onlooker's wind up caught in any crossfire."

Raking her brain, Gray couldn't think of any Gym battle's where the audience wound up injured from a battle. It did make her curious though, if his region was different from most she'd been to.

Eyes slowly drifting away again, she took notice of a man and a boy looking to be around the same age as the two she was accompanying. She could only assume that he'd just taken on the Gym, as the receptionist did say a challenger had just finished up his battle. She watched the two interact for a few seconds, until the receptionist was informing them that they could enter.

Where: Beocht Town Gym | With: Ryouta and Solana

KiaBurst

Average Student

Jason the Samurai Knight

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Mayumi Hiiragi

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:00 am
User Image

Location: Pokemon canter | Company: Sakura, Preston, and Scrap | Mood: Happyer

User Image

Kana spent the day walking around Beocht Town with Preston, Scrap, and Sakura. They stopped at a nice soup and sandwich place and had lunch. She watched as the Rockruff got attention from the elder folk and then they started sniffing around and bothering Scrap.Then the Rockruff came and begged from Kana and Preston and Kana could not help but reach down and pet the very social Rockruff.She laughed when Preston finally gave in and threw part of his sandwich to them. Kana also gave in and gave them some of her sandwich as well. Also giving a piece to Sakura and Scrap. After lunch Kana and Preston walked around town some more talking about this and that. Every now and again Kana would pull out her phone receiving Texts from Usui and replying to them in turn. Ofcourse the two would stay in constant contact if they were not together. As the sun set and the day started to come to a close Prestion asked if she wanted to go with him or back to the pokemon center to wait for Usui. I think I will go with you if that is okay Usui is with Arys and I'm not sure how long he will be with him." she would say with a smile.

xXJustified_DeathXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:36 am
User Image

WHERE ▸ Mines xxx WITH ▸ Arys xxx OUTFIT ▸ Olive green tshirt and blue jeans

As they walk threw the tunnels Usui would look around watching the shadows dance around on the tunnel walls. He listened to Arys as he talked about the equipment which was actually quite interesting. He did not get to learn much about the mines the last time he and Kana had been here so it was cool to learn a bit about it. "Yes me and Kana came down here the last time we were in Beocht town. We got bored and had nothing better to do se we decided to explore the mines."He answered with a smile. He and Kana had been pretty bored that day and came up with an idea to explore the tunnels of the mine Usui did not pay attention to which ways they had gone and he got them lost. Thankfully Kana had been there and was able to get them out of the tunnels Usui had never been good with directions. But Kana was always able to figure it out pretty quickly.

Hearing a loud crash Usui also turned to see what it was he saw the Roggenrola smash into the cart and then the wheelbarrow the poor thing. Then he watched as the Roggenrola rushed over to tackle Jaws. He stood back and watched as the battle started the two tackling eachother Jaws sending the Roggenrola into the wall and then the Roggenrola landing a good tackle on Jaws. He continued to watch as the battle came to an end Arys effectively catching the Roggenrola and claiming it as his own. He smiled as the two hifived "Good job you two."

User Image

RZK-FAN

Mayumi Hiiragi

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:28 pm
OOC: Promise, I'm working on my post layout xD

Shakthi’s landing was staggered. Her father’s Staraptor’s landing was more of a stumble. Her father had insisted that she ride his Staraptor to Todach Town. She had initially refused, stating that his Staraptor was too aged to make such a long trip. This statement must have rubbed the Staraptor the wrong way. It now wanted to prove it could make the trip to Tobach Town and back. Since it was two against one now, she could not refuse. She just made a mental note to make rest stops along the way.

Now, here they were. A two day had taken four. Shakthi was happy that the Staraptor was proud to have made it. Shakthi spent a day resting and stocking up supplies for the start of her journey. It would just be her and her Noibat, Vaayu. She knew she would have her stylus to use when she wanted to scare rough terrain but she also wanted to catch and train pokemon to battle trainers and gyms. She had the advantage of her styler but none of the pokemon she caught with her styler would ever be hers to battle with.

The Pokemon Ranger had meant to leave town in the morning after saying farewell to Staraptor but, Nurse Joy insisted on giving the pokemon a half day more of rest. So she did. By the time she said ‘Bye’ to Staraptor it was evening. She figured she could make it a little way along Route 60 before making camp for the night. Plus, she missed camping out in the wilds.

As she made her way toward the entrance to Route 60, she noticed two people standing at the entrance looking lost and confused. They seemed young. “Umm… Hi!” she greeted them. “Noi…” greeted Vaayu, who currently sat attop Shakthi’s head. "Need some help?" she asked.

Yuna Arisigawa
Cody and Alicia

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:09 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Party of 2 - Area: Still route 60 - Morale: Sky High - Dex Count: 5 - Money: 27,100 PD
Team: Rufflet, Starly(NI-Not important), Sentret(NI), Nidoran(M), Rockruff
Apps: Phone w/ Contacts - Pory-Tube - Town Map - Klinkstagram - Stat Checker - IV Checker

Beck looked back after examining his Rockruff's stats to see what has been distracting Hayate? He just sigh in relief seeing as that rock puppy was his toughest catch so far. He wasn't able to say he needed more time to catch his next Pokemon, but a Starly was close by. He isn't thrilled about catching another one, but he can test out Rockruff's strength and sent out to do battle against the Starly, only after he administer a Potion to rejuvenate him. One Tackle is all it took to weaken him with no chance to evade. Starly slapped Rockruff with a Wing Attack in retaliation, but did decent damage even with a critical hit. "Rockruff, Bite back!" shouted Beck, and Rockruff reacted to both command and the slap from Starly and bit his wing. Starly was flapping the other wing to concede in defeat. If that Starly was any good, it would have known either Aerial Ace or Steel Wing, but he's no better than the one he caught. He recalled his Rockruff realizing the wild battle is mismatched and watched that Starly fly off with bad stability. He feels sort of bad for using that Starly as a punching bag for his Rockruff.

The boy turns to see what was Hayate looking at minutes after he shouted "Hey!" He's gonna flip his underwear if that's Cody, but praise to G*d it's not him. But, he thinks "Who is that kid, is he in my group?"

Yuna Arisigawa

Angelic Shoujo

23,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Noble Shade 100

KiaBurst
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:39 am
User Image
User ImageUser Image

WHERE:Beocht Town Pokemon League Gym WITH:Gym Occupants WEARING:His foreman uniform

After just barely finishing his battle with the boy and sitting down, fully sobered up after that rather quick battle, it appeared that another child showed up to challenge his Gym. Seeing them from the camera, the boy looked more than nervous. Must have been his first time at a Gym or something. However, there was something odd about this challenger. Receiving a quick message from the receptionists, he was rather perplexed by what it had said. 'Don't be alarmed by their appearance'? What in the Sam Hell did that mean?! No matter, he was quick to let her know that he was eating at the moment and to go ahead and let the kid go on in.

Taking a moment to examine the kid's group, he was a bit intrigued to see he came with an audience. Two girls and what he assumed were his Pokemon. The boy had a Nidoran and...an Aron, huh? Well look at that! Someone who came in with something that resisted rock types greatly! While most kids came in with Pokemon that either took neutral or super, there were always a few with a grass or water type. Here was a kid that was going to take him on with a wall! Just begged the question who he should use against the boy…

Back in the lobby, the receptionists gave the group a small bow. "If you could please go through the doors to my left. The challenger will enter into the fenced off arena, while the spectators may take a seat on the bench," She told the group, wearing a half-hearted smile on her face as she hoped the boy would leave quickly. Something about him made her nervous…

-------------------

As he was ushered in, Ryouta glanced back at those he was with before starting to head on in himself. Opening the door to where he'd be fighting, he stared at the chain-linked fence that surrounded the battlefield or what he assumed it to be. It seemed rather big, but he could only imagine how big the Gym Leader's Pokemon were. They must have been absolutely massive or something!

Heading on into the arena, he stood firm in the challenger's corner. With Kenshi and Gaidoku at his side, he wasn't sure he could do this truthfully. The field looked to be somewhat burnt, damp, and absolutely beaten up after whatever fights came before him. Did they even clean this place up after each battle or was that too much work? Gulping in anticipation of what was to come, he stood ready for the battle to begin at any moment…

Once the Gym Leader came out…

--------------

Taking his time to get everything ready, Flint watched on the cameras as the boy was brought out to the battlefield. It was somewhat strange. He couldn't pinpoint a personality immediately. The last guy who came in was a cocky kid who didn't joke around, while the first one was a troublesome brat with something to prove, and that kid after her was a resourceful rookie. Now the question was, what was he to be expecting against this one…

Finally exiting and heading out to meet the boy, he took a few steps into the arena and was ready to give his usual speel. Before he could even open his mouth, he was greeted by the child in question. His glare felt like something fierce that he'd only seen in wild Pokemon. "Welcome to the Beocht Town Pokemon League Gym! I'm Flint, the Gym Leader here. Normally, I'd ask the kids how many Pokemon you brought along, but it seems you wear your team on your sleeve! Takes guts to do something like that! Let's make it a two on two then kid!" He declared as he took a brief glance at the girls who were watching. Friends of his perhaps? Pretty interesting they'd travel with such a wild looking kid!

Taking off the first ball from his belt, he sent out his Roggenrola once more. "Now as the challenger, I am letting you make the first move, okay?" He told the boy, who wasn't easing up on the glaring. Did this kid have a stick up his a** or something? That or he was just a very intense person in general.

-----------

With the man introducing himself as the Gym Leader, Ryouta was caught off guard by how big he was. He looked like he'd been at this for years! That meant that he wouldn't be a pushover, right? Alright! He just needed to get one of his Pokemon to beat whatever he sent out first, then whatever came out next! That should have been easy, right…?

When the man sent out his first Pokemon, the boy's eyes traveled to it. Even being told to make the first move, he had absolutely no idea what that was. Pulling the Pokedex out, he was quick to snap a picture of it and began to read the data he was relayed back. Roggenrola. Rock type Pokemon, huh? Kenshi would have been good against it, but he was curious. What could Gaidoku do to it?

Glancing at the Nidoran, he gestured to the Pokemon to go on in. Receiving a small chirp of uncertainty for the moment, the Nidoran went in after a moment. His ears twitching as he stood there, the young poison type let out a loud screech as he went in charging. Jabbing his horn at the Roggenrola, it didn't really seem like the attack was going to do much at all.

------

Watching as the boy went ahead and sent his Nidoran out first, Flint was a bit perplexed by what happened next. The Nidoran went in, without a single order, and used Peck. While it did hit Tim, it looked as if it did hardly any damage. "Kid...You know ya can...tell them to use moves, right?" He asked as the boy merely stood there. What the hell…? Was he one of those silent types?

Letting a sigh escape his lips, he closed his eyes and shook his head. "What is this? Your first battle or something?! Here! Let me show you how it is done! Tim! Use Stealth Rock!" He shouted out, throwing his arm forward as he gave the order out. Nodding at the command, the Roggenrola began to gather particles of dirt above it and clumped them together. Throwing them across the battlefield, they disappeared almost immediately. With that, the stage was set for this foolish boy's loss.

------

Finding himself being yelled at by the Gym Leader, Ryouta stared at him. He didn't want to answer him at all. No, it was more like he was trying to figure something out. He made a foolish mistake just now and he knew it. He went into a battle with a Pokemon that he didn't know the moves of. Gaidoku had Peck it seemed, but what else did he know? There must've been something that'd help them right then that he knew. Something…

Looking at the Pokedex that was still in his hand, he was quick to pull up Nidoran's data again. Reading it carefully, he found himself starting to grin. A wicked and malicious expression emerging on his face, he reached up and pulled his goggles over his eyes. "Gaidoku, Double Kick!" He shouted out, baring his fangs as he yelled! This was a perfect idea! Fighting types were good against Rock!

Upon hearing the order, the Nidoran paused and looked back at the boy. Tilting his head a bit, he very clearly didn't know how that move worked. Hopping all the way back to Ryouta, a chirp escaped the Pokemon as he got up close. With the grin fading upon noticing what was happening, the boy crouched down. "Ya dun't know how ta uze Double Kick yet?" He questioned the Pokemon, receiving a quick nod. This was troublesome, but he could make this work. "Well,ya...jump up'n'kick at'em twice," He tried to explain, standing up and doing two seperate kicks with both of his legs.

Nodding in understanding, the Nidoran began to hop all the way back over to the Roggenrola. On the final hop, he launched himself above the Pokemon and swung his back leg at the Rock type, before swinging his other one and kicking off of them.

--------

This kid was something else entirely. Watching as he gave the order for a very effective move, Flint was almost alarmed to see the boy's Pokemon run up to him and seemingly question him. In all his years as a Gym Leader, he'd never seen something like this and what followed. Witnessing the boy actually explain the move to his Pokemon, he almost wanted to call the boy out on this. Instead, he let it slide. It wasn't like some kids didn't call their Pokemon over to heal them during a battle.

However, what followed got a loud laugh out of him. Watching as the Nidoran came in running and actually used Double Kick on his Roggenrola, he started to pinpoint this kid a bit better. "I get it now. Yer one of those types who learns during battle, huh? Now let's see how you handle this! Rock Tomb!" He ordered. Summoning Rocks above its body, the Roggenrola began to scatter them across the battlefield indiscriminately.

-------

As Gaidoku landed back on the ground, Ryouta looked at the Gym Leader as he seemingly complimented him, or at least he thought so. He didn't really get what he was talking about, but he didn't really care. No, he just cared more about the battle at hand. It was finally starting to look at least a bit like he might be able to win, maybe. He sure wasn't going to just give up though!

When the Roggenrola began to hurl rocks around the battlefield, the skittish Nidoran was quick to start panicking and dashing around to avoid each rock as they landed. Actually, he seemed really fast on his feet, didn't he? Like he seemed far faster at running away than he did charging in! Sadly, that didn't last.

As Gaidoku was hit by one of the falling rocks, the inexperienced Pokemon took a lot of damage. Practically knocked out in a single blow, they laid on the ground letting out a small squeak of defeat. He was already down for the count. There was only one thing he could do now…

Pulling an empty Pokeball from his belt, he expanded it and did the motion to return the Nidoran to the ball. When nothing happened, the boy let out a small gasp. Oh right! He was still a Wild Pokemon! He needed to catch him still! With that reminder coming to mind, he threw the Pokeball and hit the Nidoran with it. As the Pokemon got sucked inside, the ball fell to the ground and began to shake. After a moment, it pinged and he took a second to run onto the field, pick the ball up, return it to its smaller size, then go back to the challenger's box.

-------

As the boy's Nidoran was taken down, Flint almost felt bad about it. This child was clearly out of his league right now, but he was at least trying to do something here. It was a bit impressive though that he was actually able to teach his Pokemon a move on the fly, but that kind of s**t wouldn't fly with other Gym Leaders. He just lucked out that he was calling it a day in just a few hours.

What happened next though, rendered him speechless. Instead of returning his Nidoran to their ball, the boy appeared to be catching the Pokemon mid-Gym battle. Bearing witness to the whole scene as the boy officially caught the Wild Pokemon, he took a moment to realize what exactly had just happened. "Boy...Did...Did you just battle me with a wild Pokemon?" He asked, receiving a brief nod from the child. With almost no warning, the Gym Leader erupted into a fit of laughter! "Well hot damn! You might have made yourself one of the more memorable gym challengers I've had in years with a stunt like that, but don't think you've won yet. As far as I can tell, the score is in my favor," He told the boy, his laughter slowly dying down.

-------------

Unaware of the reactions the girls must have been having to that spectacle, Ryouta looked at the Gym Leader as he seemed flabbergasted by what had just occurred. Giving him no reaction, he looked down at his Aron. Kenshi seemed more than pumped to keep things going. He knew how the Pokemon was too, so he couldn't blame him for being excited. Truthfully, he was even starting to feel something. His chest was pounding and his brain was running a lot more than usually. Was this how a battle was supposed to feel?

When Kenshi took his first few steps in, the Aron visibly winced as something hit him. Was that the Stealth Rocks from.the beginning? They were entry hazards? That was rather interesting, but now he needed to focus. "Metal Claw," Came out of his mouth as the Aron glanced at him. Receiving a scoff in response, he watched as the Aron that was his partner rushed in. Charging at the Roggenrola, he jumped up and swung his front feet down as he passed by the opposing Pokemon.

---------

As the boy recovered quick and issued out an order already, Flint watched as the Aron was rather quick to attack. No, he already seemed to have his mind concluded to use that move, didn't he? Perhaps this time the boy was guessing what he'd use or maybe he knew ahead of time. Either way, the timing felt a bit off to be something that was just ordered.

Receiving the blow, the Gym Leader's Roggenrola let out a rather loud screech as the move went off without a hitch. In fact, it seemed Tim was barely hanging in there. "Not much you can do against this one, but...Rock Tomb!" The Gym Leader called out. As Tim began to hurl rocks at the Aron, he had to debate to himself. His other two Pokemon were at full health and easily could beat the boy's Aron, but who to use? Stacy could one shot it, but where was the fun in that. However, Tammy could trade a few blows with it until one of them went down. That sounded a bit more fun anyway.

---------

As rocks rained down on Kenshi, Ryouta found himself trying to come up with some way to win this. The Aron was a few steps above Gaidoku's strength level, but this guy's Pokemon were all roughly around Kenshi's level. With the barrage loosening up, the Aron rose out of the rubble and let out a loud bark at the opposing Roggenrola. He was still wanting to fight, huh? Alright, if that was the case…

Smiling for the first time in a bit, the young boy was actually unaware of the feeling beating in his chest. Though this was just for a means to get to his sister, he was having fun battling as a trainer. "Kenshi, Headbutt!" He called out, watching as his partner hopped from rock to rock before jumping at the Roggenrola and diving head first into the rock type.

-------

Hearing the sound of stone colliding with steel, Flint let out a small chuckle as the Aron bounced back and skidded back a bit. Seeing Tim down, he started to snicker to himself. Returning him to his ball, he grabbed Tammy's ball off of his belt. "Gotta say, it was a fun fight while it lasted, but this is going to be the end of the road!" He said as he send his Onix out. Watching as she glared down at the Aron, he wondered to himself if this was a bad idea or not.

As the Onix roared at the much smaller Pokemon, the battle was already underway. "Dragonbreath!" He exclaimed. Without much warning, a foul green flame erupted from the rock type's maw, engulfing where the Aron had been standing. This one was going to be finished fast if he just let others attack him like that so easily.

-------

As soon as the second Pokemon came out, Ryouta's attention was caught by the drastically larger Pokemon. This thing was massive! Scanning it immediately, he was trying to read up on it as quick as he could. Before he could get anywhere, the monster of a Pokemon released a foul smelling flame out if its maw. His eyes wide as the pungent scent hit him, he covered his mouth and nose as his partner was blasted by it. What even was that move?!

Taking the Dragonbreath relatively well, Kenshi stood admist the flames being spewed at him. While his trainer was incapacitated, he took the initiative. Charging at the Onix, he began to scratch at its side with a Metal Claw all on his own. Feeling pain from the Dragonbreath, his body was slowed down quite a lot. Could this have been paralysis affecting the poor Aron?

------

Reacting to the attack, the Onix stopped attacking and let out a booming roar of pain. Lowering her head, she glared at her adversary before awaiting her next attack. "Bind that little bug!" Flint yelled out as he watched his Onix coiled around the Pokemon that had attacked her. This was turning into a very different battle than he had expected.

Metal Claw was a rather weak Steel type move, but in succession had a chance of getting stronger. Had the first one succeeded in getting stronger? That couldn't have been. That would have meant he made a mistake going with Tammy over Stacy, didn't it? Though, the boy they were fighting had a much different expression as the battle went on. Maybe the kid was starting to loosen up and have fun with it. "Dragonbreath him while you have him where you want him!" The Gym Leader ordered out, right before the Onix began spewing the flames onto the boy's Aron yet again.

----------

Watching as the Gym Leader's Onix coiled around Kenshi and began to blast him again, Ryouta stared at the sight for a bit. Thinking it over, there was only one thing that made sense to do in this situation. "Metal Claw'em!" He shouted out, his normally soft voice sounding like a full blown scream. He had to have heard that, right? Right?!

Within the blast, Kenshi had already begun to try to move his feet around. Flailing the metal feet around, he was scratching at the much larger Pokemon in a furious and frantic motion. He was not going to lose! Not again! Not right now! After three long years of waiting to get to fight again, he wanted to win this time! Screamimg out as the small Pokemon got a foot free, he swung it down and slashed into the Onix at close range.

---------

With that last blow, Flint's Onix was struck down critically. Bellowing out, the Rock Snake's entire body loosened up as she fell to the ground. The flames puttering down, the boy's Aron was dropped to the ground. While his Onix was knocked out, the Aron was still in this. Barely hanging in there, but still awake. That meant that this rookie had just won…

Well, not quite. "That was something else kid! The way you fought using a wild Pokemon was something I have not seen before! Then to pull a win like that out was..." He began to say as his receptionist crossed her arms into an X. Right, that whole thing went against the Pokemon League Rules, didn't it. Glancing at the girls who came with him, he returned his Onix to her ball.

Making his way to the challenger, he grabbed the boy's wrist and lifted it up. Planting the Gym Badge in his palm, he chuckled to himself. "Just don't do that at every Gym you go and visit, okay?" He said, while patting the boy on the shoulder. Now, wasn't there one more of these challengers with these kids?

ooc: Fourth Gym Battle Finished

Jason the Samurai Knight

Lyndranna

Average Student

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 1:55 am
x
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image
xxxxxxxxxxThe last son of the「 Desert Devil 」...

Where | Beocht Town Gym.
                | Who | Kenshi, Gray, Soly, Vixey, and the people at the Gym.

As the battle came to its conclusion, the results felt kind of surreal. Ryouta had won, somehow. It might have been dumb luck or something that they had won, but it happened nonetheless. Hearing the Gym Leader congratulate him, it all felt very hazy to him. His vision under his goggles blurring, he could feel the man put something in his hand. Reaching up and lifting his goggles off of his eyes, he looked at the badge he had just received. Distracted by the badge, he didn't even notice that he had been told not to bring wild Pokemon to a Gym Battle again.

With everything said and down, he left the battlefield with a rather banged up Kenshi at his side. Rushing over to Gray and Soly, he held the badge up. There was a very childish manner to his actions. It was like a little kid who did well on a sprlling test and felt the need to rush over and show his family that he was competent. In fact, that was very much whst he was doing. While he wasn't aware of it, the boy was practically seeking out praise for what he had achieved in his second ever Pokemon battle.

Kenshi on the other hand, didn't seem all too invest. In fact, he seemed very much indifferent after everything was done. Mentally, he was feeling a euphoric high after beating a much larger Pokemon. The Pokemon internally wanted more though. He wanted to fight something bigger, stronger, and even more dangerous next. However, what fit that bill? Was there even something like that nearby? He just wanted more after that! He wanted even more opponents to fight! Getting fidgety, the Aron started to pace around as if it was wrong not being in a fight.

OoC |

Lyndranna

Anggiekinz

KiaBurst
Vice Captain

Keeper StarMan

Magnetic Fatcat

9,225 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:35 pm
User Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Imagexxx[Where : Beocht Town- Pokemon Center] xxx [With : Asta]
    xxx[Wearing : Something]

xxx[Archeops] Theros
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Kneeling on the ground with his rather rambunctious little Archeops, Halston’s own face turned a little red as Asta inquired on what he’d spoken with such an authoritative manner. ”O-Oh uh… well.. I told him stop in another language. It’s actually an older language dating back to ancient times. I found it written throughout the ruins I found Theros’ fossilized egg a few years back. Seems that, whatever culture was around during his incubation period, he responds to that language.” He gave his explanation, but hearing Asta mispronounce what he said made his chest flutter. What about her antics got to him like this? Perhaps a call back home would be in order later on. Shaking his head though, Halston smiled back at Asta. ”No no, not the berry Asta. Perhaps I’ll have to teach you some commands in case Theros gets loose again and I can’t catch him.” It brought a fuzzy sensation to his insides to consider teaching Asta something for once.

”Ther-Theros!” the feathery dinosaur like Pokemon squawked back to Zoro, curious as to why he was inspecting him so. Going slightly dormant as he was picked up, a gentle inquisitive peck of the dome came from the Pokemon to Zoro along with what one could associate to as laughter. ”Ros ros ros!” Arms spread wide as a cheer of entertainment came free. Halston by this time was back to standing tall again, watching his pen pal of a friend sitting down with his Pokemon. Theros was… fidgety in her hands, though his eyes occasionally did focus on her own face as she spoke to him. ”Theros Ther!” His exclamation was rather boisterous despite his size, but when released he hastily darted to Halston’s side, circling his legs before positioning his head directly under his hand for headpats. Asta had proposed a marvelous idea, one to which Halston was all too happy to agree with. ”Dually noted, Just remember that he likes to take flight whenever he gets a chance.” He gave her a nudge, not that he was actually worried he could escape the adventurous Asta. Looking to Zoro, he gave the Dark type Pokemon a pat on the head. ”And if you aren’t an early riser Zoro, you can always stay back with me. I usually take that time to chart prep or plot out a course of action.” Perhaps having someone alongside him could be enjoyable for that.

Halston proceeded to speak with everyone and anyone who was willing to provide some information to him, letting Theros venture off with Asta as they set about to cooking a meal for the day. From what he gathered it was intriguing how much lined up together, including some of the rather distorted or blurred photography that some of the locals carried. Some of them took a while to warm up to his investigation, but after a while a few became decent acquaintances with the researcher. With the information under his belt and several pages of notes made, he sought out Asta again for lunch. The food was absolutely marvelous! Halston had done his best to avoid scarfing everything down in a hasty fashion but it was too darn good.

They ate, talked, and planned a course of action for the upcoming journey through Citra. Asta had mentioned setting up camp in the wilds during stormy weather could be risky, but Halston assured her that, despite being a ‘city slicker’, he was aware of how to keep himself alive in moderate wilderness. How difficult could Citra be? With nothing but a hop skip and a route unfortunately blocked off at the moment, the duo decided to go exploring a bit locally, Asta showing Halston to the local mines and the fossil center itself. Halston was ecstatic to see the mines themselves, hoping to possibly see an Onix or even a Rolycoly. He’d heard stories of these Pokemon before from fellow researchers back home from foreign regions, but never saw one in person.

At the Fossil Center, Halston got to meet some of the residential researchers and science teams assigned to the location. They were eager to meet the young doctor as well and shared a few rather intellectual banter for a bit. Halston however did admire some of their discoveries, providing some small insight on how some of the machinery worked that reflected models from back home. In truth it was nice to see places such as this expanding on their development into the scientific realm. Some of them were overly excited to meet Theros who, by this point in time was finally calming down for the day.

It was quite miraculous that such a gathering of individuals was so willingly traversing the landscape with all their equipment still fully intact, but perhaps it was just a foreign concept to Halston. Knowing too well that Theros would cause a huge ruckus at this event, Halston bid his excitable Pokemon a good afternoon, promising to play later. Instead he brought out Ophelia, her rather timid and quiet nature a solid decision for attending any sort of social event. The rather brainy psychic Pokemon stood beneath Halston’s presence as they ventured to the event, taking his seat with Ophelia sitting beside him. Asta was ever so close on his other side, having wedged herself between him and Zoro. Asta had popped a question in regards to the fossil center before, to which Halston shrugged, a resilient smile on his face. ”To compare something that has only begun its journey to one that’s a veteran to the category is rather hard to remark. Like comparing a new trainer to someone who’s bested the Elite four, it’s on two different wavelengths.” He spoke while watching the stage start to illuminate. ”But, that’s not to say one can’t see the potential for the future to be amazing for them here. They have so much available resources here, in due time, I’m sure Citra’s own discoveries will surpass all the other regions.” He kept a beaming smile across his face, before focusing on the stage again.

The performance was spectacular in its own design. The foreigner’s voice was a blessing to hear, Halston aware that he wasn’t the only stranger to these lands here among the locals. Perhaps if he garnered the chance he could meet the performer afterwards and discuss his initial thoughts on coming to Citra, along with what they’ve seen in their travels. The pink haired acrobat was rather fluent in his motions, the grace reminding him of the battle styles of various Pokemon back home, especially Meloetta’s flow. Giving a grand applause when the performance was over, Halston kept himself from standing to clap, choosing to keep both Asta and Ophelia company. ”Beehhe…” A nervously quiet call came from his Pokemon, a hand reaching up and grabbing onto his sleeve. Ophelia wasn’t quite sure how to feel in this crowd.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Halston
    [C Mismagius] Onna, [Golurk] Gaius, [Beheeyem] Ophelia, [Archeops] Theros

KalinTobrian
    EriTanaka

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:11 pm
n ]User ImageUser Image
User Image
DR. Kanki Evergreen

Current Party
User Image Bossa Nova User Image Jack User Image Icarus User Image Nova User Image Aceso User Image Panacea

Hikaru Evergreen
Current Party
User ImageLeoUser ImageRakkasei

"Talent, Effort. They're meaningless before me.
I will crush your hopes and dreams if you block my path.
This isn't a game where everyone can win together.
Only a few can make it to the top, and I will be one of them."

"I have taken the path that most people have taken, and I am one of the few that stood at the end which feels like it was one the top of the world, in the grandest of castles.
Though when I looked down, I saw a better path with the noblest goal even though it would forsake everything I worked to reach.
So without question and doubt left my so-called throne and now forever taking this endless path, and I have no regrets."

Kanki noticed the older girl who was most likely the group's guide. Which made him wonder where was Hikaru's group and guide. He wouldn't doubt that Hikaru broke off or even ditch his group, as Hikaru was always such a "lone lycanroc." Even when he was younger, he was always doing his own thing, andHikaru had no problem leaving others behind, having the mentality of "he travels alone travels the fastest." He was shocked when Hikaru picked this region due to the unknown rule of having to travel with a guide. He was sure he didn't read the rule though it almost an unwritten rule as he found out not by the league papers but by friends.

However, as the boy who walked in was about to start his gym match, Kanki and Hikaru decided to check out the next gym battle. Hikaru was curious about how far the gap was between them. Plus Hikaru was worried if he went out with Kanki, that his father would embarrass him as his father had a bad habit of that in new areas. If he didn't know better, he would say he was doing it on purpose and for fun.

As the trainer started his battle, he picked his Nidoran first. Which Hikaru thought that showing his pokemon to his oppentent beforehand wasn't the smartest move, though this guy was mostly the type of rookie who lets his pokemon out all the time thinking that it is cruel for keeping them in their balls. As it shows your hand and while traveling, can attract hordes of pokemon. When he sees the Nidoran hop towards the trainer when the kid told him to do double kick. Hikaru thought that this is classic "dumb shonen protagonist" territory. As this guy doesn't even learn what moves his pokemon have before going into a major league battle. Hikaru can see a pickup match with someone or with wild pokemon. However, it all ended up making a little sense when the "protagonist" catches his pokemon, revealing it was a wild pokemon. Hikaru was shocked that they didn't stop the match right there as using a pokemon that wasn't yours was illegal. However, when the aaron jump in and just attack with metal claw he ended up making short work of the two rock types. Though one or two ground moves could have stomped the aggressive little steel rock type, but it didn't look like the onix knew any, causing the match to go to the kid. Being low level pokemon Hikaru wasn't too shocked on the gym leader not putting any counters like that but felt it made it too easy for rookies.

As the gym leader give the kid the badge and compliment him. Hikaru just stood there dumbfounded what he had seen. How were people having problems with this gym? If he was to believe the gym leader, he was the first to win on his first try this year. But with how this gym leader fought, even against rookies made him felt like the bar was so low, you had to try to fail, even than this guy who brought a wild pokemon and had no idea of what he was doing was able to make it without fail. Hikaru felt that he might breeze thru this whole region if that was the case.

Kanki thought the gym battle was an interesting match, this rookie was a classic kinesthetic learner, and he had potential too. Hikaru might get a rival if this kid was the real deal and keep at it. However, Hikaru did have a bad habit being quick on his feet and mind making it hard for other kids to keep up with his pace. As when he went into something, he often went all in, and only a few things didn't come naturally to him, which was good since Hikaru always "wanted to do it himself." Making helping him hard to teach if he wanted to learn and do it on his own. One of the only things he was fully willing to learn from him was battling. As a classic "Hikaru" would be to take one or two lessons then try to do the rest on his own in "secret" would often lead to funny but messy results when he was little. Kanki blamed himself for that, as Hikaru was almost unconscious addicted o showing off to him and others. Always going for the gold and trying to live up to what he thinks everyone expects of him. This was shown fully during his time at the Aspertia Pokemon Academy. He quickly rose to the top of his class and ended up rubbing people the wrong way, which led to him being even more of a loner. Pushing many "one sided rivals" away and any that might have a chance to help him grow himself. As skilled as Hikaru was, he had held himself back without even noticing. However, with this region's rules, Kanki was hoping he could help change that.

"So who are you traveling with? I thought rookies had to travel with a guide till at least their 4th badge and all?" Kanki asked his son "They had to quit. Got poisoned and attacked due to their stupidy." Hikaru told him, to be fair, he hadn't seen the two since he got there and didn't remember their names. Plus, since they didn't know, his name wouldn't be easy to find him. Hell, a change of clothes is all that would be need to throw most people off. He didn't really even talk to them anyways. "Well, we need to find another group for you then. Since this kid won a badge too, you should join. You should have fun with people your age. Rather than on your own or with adults all the time." Kanki told Hikaru. His boy didn't often jump to interacting with people his age too often. Making it hard for him to make friends with people his own age and often just did things on his own. His teacher at the academy often told him that Hikaru, though great in class for the most part, often was very blunt with the other students and rub people the wrong way and didn't seem to care. Seeing the other students as background characters and treating them as such. "I don't need a guide or assistance, unlike the other kids. I have actually trained for this. They would just slow me down." Hikaru complained, trying not to have his father group him up with this group. He could just see this turn into a drag. "Well then you can help them get up to speed. I mean, I bet help that trainer out could help you get better too. There is only so much you can do on your own now." Kanki tells the boy before heading toward the older lady that he was guessing was the guide for the two trainers "Hello, sorry to bother you, but my son group had to drop out, and he needs a new guide and group. Do you think he could tag along with you guys? He pretty knowledgeable about traveling and pokemon and could help you guys out as well. Though he isn't the best at interacting with kids his own age I must admit, he tends to push people away." Hikaru gave Kanki a look when he mentions his lack of communication skills. "You know kids his age, always wanting to prove they're a big boy and all." Kanki said, letting out a small chuckle as Hikaru gave him an evil eye for his comment.

"I don't fight for justice, peace, or the good of the world.
I simply fight for myself and my pokemon team.
So no matter what reason you have for being in my way, good or bad.
I will beat you and all in my way to reach my goals."

"Dream your biggest dream and follow it where it may lead you.
You might not know fully know where you might end up, but the path you take is the path you chose.
If you trust yourself and the path you take, you should end up where you need to be in the end.
"

Location and Background Music: The Beocht Gym
Current Group: none at the moment
What I'm/We're doing:dealing with his number one fan
Average Student
kiaburst
Lyndranna

Jason the Samurai Knight
Crew

Unbeatable Gaian

7,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

GaleRobeFenn

1,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:21 am
Mayumi Hiiragi

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Arys▀▄▀DeLocke▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Location: Tosach Mines -> Gale Troupe performance
                                  Party: Party Pokémon.
                                  Bag: Town map, winter clothes, humongus dahoonkabangawrench+tool kit, 270D, 5 poké balls, tent+sleeper
                                  OoC: Gonna time skip to the Gale Troupe performance, Mayumi! Feel free to place Usui where appropriate.
                                  Theme: Pokémon Colosseum - Pyrite Town (Player2 Remix)

_____

Arys turned to Usui with a thumbs-up, placing the poké ball into his bag. "Thanks! Was looking a little rough there, but I knew Jaws could handle it!" Arys gave the pokémon a pat on the head, then looked around at the damage caused by the renegade boulder. He kicked a pile of rubble, some clanging against an overturned mine cart. "This is gonna take some explaining." He sighed and turned to his red-haired companion. "You might want to head to the surface to avoid the bureaucracy. I'll help you on the way back."
                                  As the two made their way back up to the surface, Arys stopped and readjusted his hat. "Alright, there you are. I gotta go talk to the foreman about the damage. I'll be heading to the performance afterwards, so if you like, we could meet there? Or if not, I'll see you around." Arys ended with a grin, waving at Usui as he went back into the caves.

____________________________timeskip___________________________

Though it wasn't a large crowd, the attendance of the Gale Troupe Performance was certainly popular with those in attendance. Cheers and applause accompanied the opening act, and among those clapping was Arys himself. He was further in the back, but had a decent view. He was holding an enamored Mawile in his arms, watching the pink-haired performer's impressive antics. The trainer looked around the stage during the intermission between acts, putting down Jaws for a second to remove his cap, letting a flow of long black hair fall down to the small of his back. He placed the cap in his bag and kept an eye on his Mawile, who was waving to some of the patrons. He also kept an eye both in the tent and on his phone in case any of his fellow trainers were looking to meet up.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:43 pm
User Image

User Image

LOCATION ▬▬ Beocht Town xxx COMPANY ▬▬ Beck and Kyouji xxx MOOD ▬▬ Irritated xxx OUTFIT ▬▬

As he approached the other child, Hayate felt the tickle of hairs at the back of his neck as the man slowly shook his head. Was this child unaware of the dangers of the region, or did he just not care what could happen to him and his Pokemon by wandering out here on their own? Coming to stand a few feet from Kyouji, the older man had to hold himself from not grabbing onto the back of his jacket and dragging him back to town. If either of the two young boy's expected screaming, then they would be surprised that the Gym Leader didn't respond in anger. Irritation, maybe. "What's your name, kid?"

As he asked this, the adult glanced back to be sure that Beck had followed him. He didn't need to go leaving another child behind, while about to question another on doing that exact thing.

With ear's flicking, Apollo looked passed the dark haired boy and to his injured Pokemon. The Piplup didn't look too good, little blue face flushed with color and looking like it was nearly ready to collapse into the snow. Giving a small growl, the Espeon couldn't ignore the scent lingering in the area, this boy and his companion had had a run in with a couple of Nidoran. Moving in, Apollo didn't stop until he was butting his head against the Piplup.

"Es!" Bringing Hayate's attention away from Kyouji, the man's dark gaze landed onto the injured Pokemon. Apollo was clearly trying to state that there wasn't any time currently for a lecture, the water type Pokemon needed to get back to a Pokemon Center before the poison could spread throughout it's small body. "C'mon, we have to get your Pokemon back."

Another gentle headbutt before Apollo stepped away, tail smacking against the back of the boy's leg as if silently reprimanding him. Not saying anything at the moment, the Dul Amu Leader waited for ten year old to gather up his Pokemon.

Hopefully, with Beck being there to witness everything currently going on, it would be a reminder to him of what could happen out here. Luckily, they were close enough to Beocht that the Piplup would make it to a Center. If they had chosen to do this somewhere further in, somewhere where you couldn't get to a Pokemon Center in time, this boy could have risked his Pokemon's life. "We'll come back out here tomorrow, if you still need another catch, Beck."

User Image

The-DJ-Ghost

Yuna Arisigawa

Lyndranna

Friendly Puppy

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Yuna Arisigawa

Angelic Shoujo

23,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:09 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Party of 2, plus a guest - Area: Tosach Town - Morale: Static to sunny - Dex Count: 1 - Money: 20,000 PD
Team: Cyndaquil
Apps: Phone w/ Contacts - Pokemon Quest - Pory-Tube - Town Map - Klinkstagram

It was some time when their guide had disappeared meaning some time got wasted, but he tried keeping an open mind when Alicia tried to break the ice. He had an excited expression when he formerly introduced himself and boasted about his ambitions to becoming a Pokemon Master. He also explained that he couldn't wait to be grouped in because he has a rival in which he was catching up to.

When Shakti introduced herself, Cody responded cheerfully "Oh, I do. I am supposed to be with a guide and in a group if I am going to proceed to the next town. I just started the journey and I'm off to a bad start." He stood there with his arms folded up and hands behind his back, with a goofy grin. Even with time and energy wasted, he has just as much to spare. He has always been outgoing that he doesn't consider the consequences. Now he has to use his head and take it easy, and neither does he want to look like a fool to his companion.

Cody hopes to be able to split up soon after earning his 4th badge because he doesn't want anyone to think he belongs to Alicia, because he's not interested in a love life.

Missy Eevee

Citra Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces