Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

Daydream Gimmick

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:26 am
Ok.

Real name's Marlee, but on the internet people usually just call me Mizu.
Main focuses are the games, aside from fishing, to get gold an' junk.
Goal: Get everything on my wishlist even if it's not apart of my dream avi.
Not much to my wishlist but the things on it are expensive, so...yeah. It should keep me busy.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:13 pm
engineer-of-doom

Okay. I have to try to remember how this goes...

To obtain women, one needs time and money. So,
Women = Time X Money
Next, the saying, time is money, so
Women = Money X Money or better said, Money squared
since money is the root of all evil,
Women = (square root of evil) Squared
cancelling,
Women = Evil

Being a woman myself, I probably shouldn't tell you guys that...

O.K. That is going on my sig... xd So, umm thanks for the invite... And, I guess this is when I start tell you about myself ... ~cricket noises~ ... O.K. Well, my name is James, I'm 16 and I live in the U.S. ... more specifically, Maine... I'm a musician or errm... try to be. I play guitar... but I'm no Hendrix sweatdrop But I wish xd . I started Gaia not too long ago... I'm not exactly sure, but you can check my pro if you wanna know that bad... I'm just plain... weird. I've been known to be random and I think I'm done stare ... Just... suddenly lost interest... ~turns on loud music and click ' Submit '~ OOOO I LIKE PURPLE!!! eek ... You can call it a gay color but I'm bisexual so PFFT!!! :XP: mrgreen ... emo And I'm emo... get over it. xd  

Captain Suicide

Engineer of Destruction

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:00 pm
domokun biggrin Hi, my name Drew. I live in Brigham City Utah. I have played gaia for about a week. I am currently questing for all the stuff on my dream gaia. I am pleased i was invited to this guild it is of course my first guild> that is all i can think to type. biggrin domokun  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:33 pm
Hey, my name is Amber. I live in Teaneck New Jersey. I've been playing gaia for about 6 months now. Um, I'm currently trying to get enough gold for everything on my wishlist. I don't currently have a dream avie, but having cool stuff rocks too.

Kriva

~Major_Mule-32~

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:07 pm
I'm Maranda, you can call me Sar or Mara. Please don't call me Mran-Mran, If you do I will put your head on a stick and wave it around. I was addicted to slots but then it got boring. So now I am at the hotel in my sig or at the guilds I am in. I really want demon horns so I spend most of my time in the market place sadly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:21 pm
Hey. I'm Maureen (also known as Mo or Mo-chan) and I live in the state of New York. No, noth the city, but not too far from it. About an hour or so away. Anyway, hm, marketplace goals. I want to always have the lowest buy prices so I could possible help lower inflation. Which I'll probably never do. xp But yeah, I sell stuff. And store items are always lower than their original price in my shop. And I've been on Gaia for about a year and a half.  

The Panda Alchemist

Rohllie1029

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:04 pm
Hello fellow marketplacers!

Yeah, i love the marketplace, and my guilds. My current aspiration is to create my own guild through work. No posting in chatterbox unless it's a thread i am interested in. Also by buying and selling stuff at the marketplace...i have my techniques....  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:23 am
Hello everyone my name is Claudia and i live in Ohio. I love the market place, and i love earning gold, and i love donating it to people and threads.  

[-Fallen Nitemare-]

Splinterkiller

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 4:19 am
I'm Orin
I live in Motu, North Island, New Zealand
I'm a romantic person
I dislike Gay men Bi and lez are ok
I live in the middle of nowhere
No really I do....I have pic's!
I'm 13 (14 in sep 19)(please gimme gifts!!!! You will be loved!!!)
I'm a smexy beast!
User Image lol
I LOVE GARFIELD!!! (Comic's in my profile! Changeing every Monday!!!)
I'm questing for the Sealed Envolope (cuz i have no clue whats in it!!)
Donations wanted!
Donater loved!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:58 am
WELL, HELLO THERE!
;DD

My name's Jane and I live in IL, in the USA.
I'm currently 14, but turning 15 this year.
I love to draw, listen to music, dance, and sing.
I'm not very talkative, but I like meeting new people.
I'm wierd.

And my goal for Gaia... Or the Marketplace, or whatever.
Is to get all the things in my WishList and have a kickbutt Avatar.
;DD!

Beat that for an introduciton [?] !
YEAyuh!

iMahalKita

DJMentalManiac

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:34 pm
i like to sell donation letters i have about 32 to sell and i sell them for 10.5k ea  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:42 pm
Well here goes.

Sex: Male, but you all know that.
Hobbies: Drawing, surfing on the internet, food
Goals here: Well really I just like being here that all, and to have a killer avi. biggrin
Likes: Cute girls, food(again with the food XD), reptiles, cartoons
Dislikes: Emo people, people whining about the flamers, airplanes
Personiaty: Kinda of sy and quite, but can be talkative when need be. Also I'm can be funny at times.

There I think that wrap things up abit.  

FlyBoy34

teryll-chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:46 pm
well i uhm.. have been selling lots of lil things on marketplace.. but before i was selling torque pants and expensive things.. but now i sell the junk and bugs i get! well now lets see i also just started school so i wont be sellling many things! but hay if you want to buy something! im selling stuff now!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 2:47 pm
My name is Olive, i love to sing, play the violin, compose music, draw, do art stuff, write, and a lot of other things! i like to accomplish things that make me feel good too XD
well i really just want to see if I can buy everything on my wishlist without any help.. i've been donated two items but that's all i've been donated...
i usually go in the towns and pick up a lot of trash just to sell it all for real cheap XD then, all the gold i get from that adds up in the long run..  

Coolcat607

Fatcat

FreakToast

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 6:22 pm
User Image

Howdy!Hehe...well,my name is Amanda and I'm 16 (17 on September 24th).No,I'm not going to ask for presents.

=]

I live in West Virginia,so I will use words like "ya'll" and "howdy".That's just a part of who I am.Hmmm..I'm not a newb or n00b.I've been here for a little over a year now...I just never had an actual quest or anything. sweatdrop Random PM's are most welcome!I'll talk to pretty much anyone as long as they aren't begging or being mean.

=]

Aaaaannnnnddd....this is me:

User Image

1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games