Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:41 pm
::Looks at everyone:: Well i have to go back to the kitchens now!! If anyone needs me they can find me there!! I hope everything goes ok!!

::Looks at Ashley:: I hope the Missus will feel better soon!!

: razz ops back to kitchen::  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:35 am
Ailin, a bit confused, sees her fellow elf pop away as she enters the hospital wing.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:37 am
She stays silent for a moment and then asks meekly "What happened to the misses? Is everyting alrigh? (Ailin has a heavy elvish accent)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:31 pm
"Oh hi Ailin!! Thankfully Ashley will be fine!" Tabby almost screamed at the little elf, for reasons only Tabby and Ailin knew wink , then turning to the others she said "When is Professor Adonis getting here?"

(omg took you long enough to get internet acess)

Tabby507

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:23 pm
Ailin jumps back as Tabby talks so loudly. She is very afraid of the the other students. She is very intimidated. She snaps her fingers and a tray of delicious crumpets appears. Ailin stands tall and says, "a student told me to bringa youse all a snack. an honorable student............................... she is is
lost in thought."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:52 pm
*walks in brisky and bumps into Tabby, a letter with the St. Mungos stamp on it falls out of his robes*

Oh! Pardon me, Miss... Tabby, yes? Gryffindor? Hello! I hear you have been looking after our dear Madam Basore. How is she doing? Well, I hope? smile

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Tabby507

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:39 am
"Oh hello Professor Adonis! Madame Basore is better than she was I suppose, shes well enough to take care of another student. She still gets a little dizzy though." Tabby said eyeing the letter from St. Mungo's.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 1:39 pm
*quietly summons back the letter back into his hand*

Sounds like good news! I wouldn't want to see my one and only school nurse rendered incapable. Madam Basore, may I have a word with you?

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:33 pm
Ailin stands perfectly still and tries to blend in with the furniture. She has never been in the prescence of the headmaster before in her long time of working at Hogwarts.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:40 pm
The nurse was quietly staring at Tabby and the house elf when the headmaster asked her a question; when she finally did raise her head to look at him she looked as if she had just come out of a daze. "Sorry? Yes, yes of course, Headmaster."  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:24 pm
Kitty sat down on the edge of one of the Hospital Wing's beds as the school nurse and Headmaster moved off to discuss...something. Kitty looked around at her fellow students, "Anyone have any of the Weasley's Extendable Ears?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:07 pm
"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH I do!" Tabby said as she pulled out 5 extendable ears and handed them around " Would you like to listen Ailin?" Tabby said staring at the little elf.  

Tabby507

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:37 am
The nurse grinned as she talked with the headmaster at the corner of the room. "You got all the information from the students I take it? Bless their hearts, they've been so kind to me, sir. Would it be alright if I gave them housepoints for that?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:43 am
Indeed that sounds like a good idea but first things first. Tell me how you're feeling. Tabby tells me you've been feeling dizzy.

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:22 am
"Oh that... it's, it's nothing, sir. I just got a little bit disoriented when I woke up, that's all," she looks around distractedly as she says so.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games