Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
-|_A.N.B.U_Chronicles - A Naruto spin-off RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

adam stardust

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:28 pm
((...did you just ignore my post Hiroko? I'm your captain for the time being i think.))

Tadamasa watches from the shadows as the transaction goes on. His muscles were tense with anticipation.

"All this waiting is annoying..."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:00 pm
OoC surprised k im sorry i just got home and most of the time u guys have like 5 pages for me to read.

IC:As Kaiq left my house.I stayed in my bed till 12pm.Its about 7AM right now.

[it is now 12pm]

I got up from my bed put on some clothes and packed everything i needed for the mission since Kaiq told me the mission the Hokage said while i was gone.I left my house and went over to Reiha's house.  

Razoru

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:02 pm
Razor... Lu Shi said to be there at 5... And I went along with you okay?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:27 pm
OoC: Lol, I suggest new or returning members look at the first page, seeing the current storyline, missions, and Members. I plan on changing the A.N.B.U order around anyway.

We have a new member, thanks to Lu Shi. ( Thanks alot )

Name: Amakera, Sayako
Height: 5’7”/ 170.18 cm
Code Name: Golden Phoenix
Cloak Color: Black with red prints of dragons and phoenixes
Bloodline limit: Imitate Proficiency, can copy other bloodline limits by biting them or any mouth contact but lasts for a limited time depending on charka used.
Appearance: Long black hair with uneven bangs, long on the sides, (see picture later for better details) pink eyes and light skinned. (Like avatar)For normal days she wears the top part of a kimono and black Capri pants with a cloth sash thing in the middle of both sides. When she is on a mission she wears a black halter top with a silver chest plate on top of it and a no sleeve white & gold robe on top. Then has shorts with a cloth sash thing in the middle of both sides also. She has black long silk gloves with gold and silver bracelets on it, wears a layered choker and wears long flat boots.
Uniqueness: She is part of the Amakera clan, a secret clan hidden far in the moonlit forest which only the skilled can see. No one knows about them except for the Hokage and his right hand person. They are trained to be skilled at high expectations at a young age. They are known mainly for their bloodline limit. The Amakera Clan specializes in setting traps, assignations for their soundless kills, their great amount of speed without using charka and are masters of fire.
Special Techniques: One of the most powerful attacks she has is the inferno outburst. It a tornado spitting out powerful flames surrounding herself and her enemy so no one can escape or turn to crisp. Their severe wind weakens the enemy, flames striking and there is leaves flying everywhere attacking only the enemy. Another ability she has is magma burst which is an attack with lava flowing through the floor and air in all directions chasing the enemy constantly and explodes. A different special technique she has is the combustible cage which she creates a cage with strings from her fingers which she does before the battle or during confusing an enemy, then ignites them with fire with her ninjustu causing the enemy to be trapped and eaten by flames. All these attacks take a lot of charka though.
Extra: Sayako is immune to the flames since she uses a lotion covering her body made from her village and her silk pants, boots and gloves are fireproof. She is related to Reiha.
Weapon: Two long swords, one going diagonal on her back and the other horizontal on the back of the stomach area. Also carries a mini cloth fan for easy opponents.

- She will be the Hunter-Nin for team 2's newest mission. She will guide you to Sound Country and will act as your second captain.  

|_Amari_

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:30 pm
crying second captain?? okay... crying guess im still considered a drone.
Poster: Will be edited if needed, to dis-create spam.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:39 pm
OoC:Hi sis and everyone.I am roleplaying as Sayako Amakera the hunter-nin.Oh, and Lu Shi and I will be leaving soon for dinner so don't be puzzled if we leave the rp randomly.Most likely after this post. 3nodding Also when I rp with italic words it means that I'm thinking to myself in my head.

IC: Sayako walked quietly through the boisertous crowd without anyone noticing and stopped at a door infront of a house. She stared hard at the door and knocked on it, not recieving an answer she knocked again. Finally, when she got a response from a woman she directly requested to see Reiha not caring who the woman was even though she knew she was related to her. Then, as she approached the room she moved her head took a look at the faces of the people in front of her and said"I am the hunter-nin sent to guide you, Are you ready to go?"she said in a serious tone.Then she awaited for their answers.  

Shureika

PenguinNoJutsu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:44 pm

Mission Rank: S
Team: Zeta
Captain: Silver Fox(incapacitated)
Temporary Captain: Black Mamba

Objectives:
1. Travel to and Enter the Country of Sound as Refugees.
2. Meet up with Contact(details below).
3. Track down and divulge information concerning an S-Ranked criminal.
4. Avoid contact with the criminal at all costs.

Method of Completion: Address smugglers and low-lifes of any kind for information.

Contact
Name: Amakera Sayako
Alias(s): Golden Phoenix
Base of Operations: Unknown
Point of Contact: Soundbreaker Pub
Appearence: Long black hair with uneven bangs, long on the sides, pink eyes and light skinned. Black halter top with a silver chest plate on top of it and a no sleeve white & gold robe on top. Then has shorts with a cloth sash thing in the middle of both sides also. She has black long silk gloves with gold and silver bracelets on it, wears a layered choker and wears long flat boots.
Techniques: She is part of the Amakera clan, a secret clan hidden far in the moonlit forest which only the skilled can see. No one knows about them except for the Hokage and his right hand person. They are trained to be skilled at high expectations at a young age. They are known mainly for their bloodline limit. The Amakera Clan specializes in setting traps, assignations for their soundless kills, their great amount of speed without using charka and are masters of fire.

Criminal
Name: Yoshimaru Goji
Alias(s): Water Moccasin
Base of Operations: Country of the Sound
Subordinates: Assumed Many
Appearence: Unknown
Techniques: Masteries in Water and Poison Element Jutsus.

OoC: I'll post later.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 6:22 pm

IC: Hikiro Itachi waits for Adachi Tadamasa and Drake by a Tree with the Fake Yen.

Batman on XTC

adam stardust

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:39 pm
((oy vey.))

Tadamasa drops from the trees above Hiroku. He makes a perfect landing, and gets up from a low crouch.

"Hello... Are you the temp from Team 1?"

He adjusts his mask a bit so it didnt bother him when he was speaking.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 4:22 am
OOC: My Name is Hikiro Not Hiroku. sweatdrop

IC: "Yes...I am from Team 1." said Hikiro Itachi.
"shall we get this Mission done with??? but first we have to wait for Drake."
said Hikiro Itachi.

Batman on XTC

Evil Ducky Man

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 6:48 am
----------------------------------Un apropriate Post--------------------------------
I am sorry.

"Yes we are ready to go, arent you supposed to be in the Sound country already?"

I replied to Golden Phoenix.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:07 am
OoC: Itachi, I know all this is about team work, but you can't make your posts depend on other people, act as if they will catch up to whatever you're doing. Just making posts talking and waiting for someone is boring. Do something...Um..Like.. saying you're gonna go on ahead, try to sneak insde the base and kill Slash that way, while you let the other try to kill him however they want.

And kaiq, relax, stop making fun of everyone because of small mistakes.  

|_Amari_

Shureika

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:03 am
OoC: I'll try. Thanks for being so nice Amari.

IC:Sayako stared at the man in front of her. She folded her hands, closed her eyes, and opened them again. "I didn't feel like it. Well, if I'm not wanted here, I'll meet you people at the Soundbreaker Pub" She replied coldly. Sayako unfolded her hands, turned to the door, and walked slowly towards it. As she was getting closer to the door, she was surprised as someone spoke so she turned her head.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:07 am
As Amari was activating his clan's abilities, Momoko was busy attacking the enemy with vines. Here and there she would also throw some kunai and shuriken, trying to hit the villain while she was busy dodging the A.N.B.U.'s plants.

Yellow Tiger made sure to keep enough space between herself and Venia. Taijutsu was not her specialty -- she was decent at it, of course -- but she preffered to fight from afar.

After a while of her throwing the kunai and shuriken, and her vines lashing out at Venia, Momoko started to perform another jutsu. She started to form the handseals, leaving her vines to fend off and damage the nin they were fighting. @_@

Nuclear Riot

Lu Shi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:09 am
OOC: Welcome to the rp sis. I hope you have fun rping here. ^^ You're very welcome Amari. Thanks again Penguin. ^_^ Ok I'm back for the morning, Shureika and I might go to lunch so expect us somewhere a couple hours later. ^.^

IC:
-Reiha raised her head as she heard the door open and a new voice. Her mother then tapped her on the shoulder.-
"Reiha, someone is here to see you."
-Reiha nodded slowly.-
"Captain, please excuse me."
-She left and went to the living room, seeing a tall woman wearing a pink kimono top, designed with gold lotus flowers, black silk capris, with a big purple bow to match her kimono top. Reiha looked at the new girl's eyes. They looked familiar. She bowed as a greeting, giving respect to this visitor.-
"You requested to see me?"
-With an emotionless stare, she nodded. Then she talked with a serious tone.-
"Are you ready to go?"
-Reiha smiled as Kaiq asked her a question. She simply replied with a low tone. Reiha spoke up.-
"We're not ready at the moment, I just want to discuss this matter with the team before we get going. Please, come in and sit with us."
-Reiha motioned her to come to the living room. Sayako followed and sat on one of the soft, black couch away from everyone. She crossed her arms and legs while paying attention to Reiha. Reiha opened took out multiple copies of the scroll she was given by Hokage.-

Scroll

Mission Rank: S
Team: Zeta
Captain: Silver Fox(incapacitated)
Temporary Captain: Black Mamba
Second Captain: Sayako Amakera

Objectives:
1. Travel to and Enter the Country of Sound as Refugees.
2. Meet up with Contact(details below).
3. Track down and divulge information concerning an S-Ranked criminal.
4. Avoid contact with the criminal at all costs.

Method of Completion: Address smugglers and low-lifes of any kind for information.

Contact
Name: Amakera Sayako
Alias(s): Golden Phoenix
Base of Operations: Unknown
Point of Contact: Soundbreaker Pub
Appearence: Long black hair with uneven bangs, long on the sides, pink eyes and light skinned. Black halter top with a silver chest plate on top of it and a no sleeve white & gold robe on top. Then has shorts with a cloth sash thing in the middle of both sides also. She has black long silk gloves with gold and silver bracelets on it, wears a layered choker and wears long flat boots.
Techniques: She is part of the Amakera clan, a secret clan hidden far in the moonlit forest which only the skilled can see. No one knows about them except for the Hokage and his right hand person. They are trained to be skilled at high expectations at a young age. They are known mainly for their bloodline limit. The Amakera Clan specializes in setting traps, assignations for their soundless kills, their great amount of speed without using charka and are masters of fire.

Criminal
Name: Yoshimaru Goji
Alias(s): Water Moccasin
Base of Operations: Country of the Sound
Subordinates: Assumed Many
Appearence: Unknown
Techniques: Masteries in Water and Poison Element Jutsus.

-Reiha continued her speech.-
"This is the information we have. As you can see, Sayako is our guide. She knows her way around the Sound country. For this mission I have developed a small plan that could help us obtain our goal. We can act as refugees and live in the sound country for a couple of days. To make a living, we can pretend we are merchants and sell some herbs, medicines and other things. In the Market place, there are plenty of gossips, we can obtain much information there. Does anyone approve this plan or have any better ones?"
-She looked at all three of them, seeing if anyone had any objections, suggestions, concerns or questions.-  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff