Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Entrance Hall-Introduce your self here!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Southern Belles

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:42 pm
Hi I'm [ autmatic girl ] it's a song by my favorite band LoLa Ray.
And of course Love harry potter! My favorite charcter is LUPIN!!!!! GOD I LOve him! He's my future husband!
But i do like lupin/tonks but i also like sirius/lupin so all in all Lupin is bisexual werewolf. I love him...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:54 pm
hey, i'm camo girl and i love Harry Potter!! It is such the greatest series!! Whoot whoot!

i love your sig [ automatic girl ]!!  

camouflage_girl

Osiris_death_18

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 5:37 pm
hi my name is Luis^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:46 am
I am Mortannia Vorallis, and I am 18 going on 19. I was born in England and raised in the US. I'm an aspiring writer/illustrator for children's books, and yes, I'm crazy about Harry Potter as well.  

Mortannia

TheChaosAlchemist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 10:20 am
Hi my name is Trinity, I've been a fan of the Harry Potter books since they came out...long time ago feels like xp . I am 19, currently in Arizona(the pit of hell, as you can tell I don't like it here). I have always loved to read and push my imagination to the futhest I can. I am currently an art student in college and I plan on being a graphic artist, illustrator or tattoo artist.

My favorate characters from Harry Potter are Sirius Black, Harry Potter and Buckbeak mrgreen

I feel that I would most likely be in Ravenclaw.... mrgreen heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:24 am
My name is Wolfgang I am 16 I love Harry Potter my fav. Charecters are Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. I am a cadet and I live in Canada  

R J Lupin

Damietta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:01 am
My name is Damietta. My favorte charactor is Hermione. I also love Cho and sirus. I love the books and am sorry that they will end. I think that the 4th movie left out a lot. They should remake it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:31 am
i am lee ^^  

TheDemon of shadows

dae_dream

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:54 am
Hello, I'm Dae and I am 17 years old. Like everyone else here, I'm a big fan of Harry Potter. I also enjoy anime and manga. I'm usually hanging out in the towns, so if you come across me, feel free to talk to me (Harry Potter related talk or not).  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:50 am
My name is Heather, I've been a fan since the first book came out. I joined a few days ago and have been posting but I haven't made an intro yet. =)  

dirty old sod

Spastic waffles

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:44 pm
Hello, I'm Spastic Waffles, known in that thing they sometimes call the real world as Jessica. I love the books (I've been hooked since I read "Mr. and Mrs. Dursley, of number four, Pivet Drive, were proud to say that they were perfectly normal, thank you very much.") and George Weasley is my favorite character. The movies are okay, but I much prefer the books.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:30 am

Hello! Im lnsane. (Insane was taken) crying Anywho, Im 16 and im a huge fan of the books. My favorite character would have to be Draco Malfoy. He's also quite hot in the movies. whee

Kaori654321

strawberry_nirvana

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:21 am
Hi. My name is Sarah. I love the Harry Potter books and movies. My favorite characters are the Weasley twins and Sirius Black. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:18 pm
Hi everyone im Mr.Gibbin (dont ask why its Mr.Gibbin , inside joke) and yes im a girl ..well i love harry potter but certain things annoy me ...like the movies..and my favorite charecter is Hermione becasue she is like so awesome ..and i live in Seattle and am 15 yrs old ...ADD ME AS A FRIEND!!!!!!! and i love everyone ...well mostly everyone ..
I AM A GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!!!  

Christizzle

Morgana-LeFay

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:31 pm
Hello! My name is Ravenclaws_Ghost (I just picked random words from an HP book to get my username). I love Harry Potter! But I suppose that's obvious. I wouldn't be here if I weren't a Harry Potter fan. And, as indicated by my username, I would be in Ravenclaw. I've taken sorting hat tests and come out as a Ravenclaw every time.  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games