Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild
The Sorting Hat- Declare Your Hogwarts House Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which house are you in?
Gryffindor
32%
 32%  [ 34 ]
Hufflepuff
8%
 8%  [ 9 ]
Ravenclaw
25%
 25%  [ 27 ]
Slytherin
33%
 33%  [ 35 ]
Total Votes : 105

Pacia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:51 pm
Quote:
You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart;

Gryffindor, please smile I can relate to Hermione a LOT  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:50 pm
oooh pick a house for me!!! (i'm new) ........ not slytherin though  

PeachySuga

)(aL bHeD AlChEmIsT)(

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:48 pm
Gryffindor-
You got yourself a Male Hermione.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:25 pm
I fall in the Gryffindor catagory, as I am brave, strong willed, and will do whatever it takes to get where/what i want, even if I have to bend the rules a bit. I'm always the first of my friends to try something new, and the one who isn't afraid of anything. I am very "most" oriented. Not in the way that I have to be the best, but in the way where if there's something I have a knack for, I will try to be the BEST at it no matter what. I'm always on the go, sitting around just doesn't seem to please me. I, like everyone, have fears they just aren't things such as "spiders" or "getting hurt" they're more "death" and "rejection." I am also extremely loyal, and would practically DIE for my friends. I also have the Gryffindor flaw of getting in trouble a lot...  

Sirius the Moony Lover

Brittany Palmer aka Aeon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:11 am
Long live Slytherin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 10:00 am
*walks in magic serging around him, carrying a staff and slowly walks up to the hat and sits under it and the hate declares* "Good gosh!!! this boy has much power, much ambition, best not go to waste...."

GRYFFINDOR!!!  

cmims911

~+is_Kaytee+~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 7:18 pm
I'd like to say i'm not lazy, but that'd be a lie. I'm not horribly book smart, and i don't have much common sense either. I'm deffinetly not cunning, b/c my favorite come-back is "fine! be that way!" I'm not horribly brave either . . . at least i don't think. the thing is, i'm also precautious. I'm actually a bit like hermionie . . . with the whole "think it through" thing. Yeah, the hat says:

heart GRYFFINDOR! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:47 pm
According to the test i just took... that hat says, "GRYFFINDOR!"  

orliluff

tempest rose

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:18 pm
Ravenclaw. I'm not brave enough to be in Gryfindor(I don't think), not slick enough to be in Slytherin, and too lazy to be in Hufflepuff. But I am pretty book-smart, so...Hehe biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:01 pm
I belive I would be good in Gyffindor. I am smart, for the most part. I try my best to be brave, and I relate somewhat to Harry, Ron, and Heromine, more than Draco. Although I think that he is cute, in the non evil sort of way. So, it's Gryffindor for me.  

LeighMae

SerratedSprinkles

5,900 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:23 pm
Slytherin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:35 am
Ok, I am quite booksmart, but I am sorta brave too, so I don't know. I am gonna go for . . . GRYFFINDOR!  

smart cookie 93

smart cookie 93

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:36 am
I am brave and smart so I'm in Gryffindor!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:40 pm
Slytherin or Griffindor  

Athena_Godess_Of_War

dae_dream

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:04 pm
If you didn't see my profile, you will know that I am clearly Slytherin material but don't worry. I have a friend who is Gryffindor biggrin  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games