Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Common Rooms
The Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~+is_Kaytee+~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:34 pm
What's up, fellow Gryffindor's?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:59 pm
~+is_Kaytee+~
LeighMae
LeighMae
ginerva_potter
*yawns* morning. *looks at night stand* oh! my wand's still lit! *unlights it and walks downstairs while summoning a cup of coffee.* anybody up?
*Opens one eye to see if it is morning. Thinks to herself, "I hate mornings!" Then opens the other eye and sees Kaytee is up. Gets up, puts on ducky houseslippers, and heads downstairs, and see Kaytee.* "I hate mornings, and goodmorning. I saw you left you wand lite, did you unlight it, and how's is the coffie? *She sees that Ron is looking at her houseslippers.* They are not real, if that is what you are wondering? *Looks back at Kaytee* I wish that the magicpeoples knew something about our world. But at last, they don't know a lot about us, and he don't know a lot about them until we get here. So what's for breakfast?
*Comes into the common room and tosses bag and books on the floor near the window seat, and lays down.* I am too tired to even pick my wand up. I think I am going to be up all night doing my homework. Wait, it's the weekend, good. I think I will work on it tomorrrow. Are we going into Hogmead? I can't remember. I hope.

yeah, so do I. sorry i was so late. *flops on couch* I was just yelled at by a prefect (mod) for defending a friend using spells (bad words)
Sorry. I was sleeping. You did. Did you get detition? (spelling)  

LeighMae

LeighMae

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:09 pm
~+is_Kaytee+~
THE SKY! Sorry, I had to. Nothing much.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:53 pm
LeighMae
~+is_Kaytee+~
LeighMae
LeighMae
ginerva_potter
*yawns* morning. *looks at night stand* oh! my wand's still lit! *unlights it and walks downstairs while summoning a cup of coffee.* anybody up?
*Opens one eye to see if it is morning. Thinks to herself, "I hate mornings!" Then opens the other eye and sees Kaytee is up. Gets up, puts on ducky houseslippers, and heads downstairs, and see Kaytee.* "I hate mornings, and goodmorning. I saw you left you wand lite, did you unlight it, and how's is the coffie? *She sees that Ron is looking at her houseslippers.* They are not real, if that is what you are wondering? *Looks back at Kaytee* I wish that the magicpeoples knew something about our world. But at last, they don't know a lot about us, and he don't know a lot about them until we get here. So what's for breakfast?
*Comes into the common room and tosses bag and books on the floor near the window seat, and lays down.* I am too tired to even pick my wand up. I think I am going to be up all night doing my homework. Wait, it's the weekend, good. I think I will work on it tomorrrow. Are we going into Hogmead? I can't remember. I hope.

yeah, so do I. sorry i was so late. *flops on couch* I was just yelled at by a prefect (mod) for defending a friend using spells (bad words)
Sorry. I was sleeping. You did. Did you get detition? (spelling)

no. thank merlin. sorry, I had to run upstairs to help a friend. she was taking a magical (not) iq test. lol.
yes, those people don't understand us muggle-borns. at least Hermionie knows what we're talking about.  

~+is_Kaytee+~

~+is_Kaytee+~

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:53 pm
LeighMae
~+is_Kaytee+~
THE SKY! Sorry, I had to. Nothing much.

wow. haven't heard THAT one before. same here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:54 pm
I'm gonna go to bed. night *yawns and walks up to bed. flops on bed and falls asleep without taking off clothes* zzzzzzz . . .  

~+is_Kaytee+~

LeighMae

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:23 pm
~+is_Kaytee+~
I'm gonna go to bed. night *yawns and walks up to bed. flops on bed and falls asleep without taking off clothes* zzzzzzz . . .
Goodnight. I will hopefull see you sometime tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:33 pm
LeighMae
~+is_Kaytee+~

hmm? *looks up to see LeighMae smiling at her* 'kay . . . night . . . *mutters something incoherent* no . . . spiders . . . noooooo . . . zzzzzz . . .  

~+is_Kaytee+~

LeighMae

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:36 pm
~+is_Kaytee+~
LeighMae
~+is_Kaytee+~

hmm? *looks up to see LeighMae smiling at her* 'kay . . . night . . . *mutters something incoherent* no . . . spiders . . . noooooo . . . zzzzzz . . .
*Looking at Kaytee and thinking she has lost her mind.* I know how you feel I had one of those days all week. Hopefully next week will be better. Goodnight. *Starts getting ready for bed. Goes to bed, and falls fast asleep.*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz *smiling* *wink*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:24 pm
*Seating in the big chairs in front of the fire. Eating a sucker that was just bought at HunnyDukes (spelling) amireing the new shoes her mom and dad had just sent her for weekends, etc.* I love my new shoes! biggrin  

LeighMae

~+is_Kaytee+~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:43 pm
*slumps in chair by fire* phew! what a day! *pulls bag onto table in front of her* i like your shoes. very nice. my parents sent me a pair of glasses. *lowers the glasses and inspects shoes.*

(i am online. gaia is being stupid right now)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:47 pm
~+is_Kaytee+~
*slumps in chair by fire* phew! what a day! *pulls bag onto table in front of her* i like your shoes. very nice. my parents sent me a pair of glasses. *lowers the glasses and inspects shoes.*

(I know.) Anyway, I love shoes. I bet I have nearly 20 or 30. I love candy to! HunnyDukes is the best. There are no candy shopes in West Virginia. I wish there was. So, what did you do today in Hoogmead?  

LeighMae

~+is_Kaytee+~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:50 pm
LeighMae
~+is_Kaytee+~

(I know.) Anyway, I love shoes. I bet I have nearly 20 or 30. I love candy to! HunnyDukes is the best. There are no candy shopes in West Virginia. I wish there was. So, what did you do today in Hoogmead?

Hogsmeade . . . um, i went to the quill shop and bought a fancy pink quill *pulls it out* isn't it adorable!? I also went to Honeydukes. Maybe we just didn't see each other. I stopped off at the Three Broomsticks for a butterbeer, and that was about it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:57 pm
~+is_Kaytee+~
LeighMae
~+is_Kaytee+~

Hogsmeade . . . um, i went to the quill shop and bought a fancy pink quill *pulls it out* isn't it adorable!? I also went to Honeydukes. Maybe we just didn't see each other. I stopped off at the Three Broomsticks for a butterbeer, and that was about it.
I like it! I was kinda following Draco Malfoy. I can't help it. I have issues. It's like the bad booy vs the good boy. It kills me. Finally after about an hour or so, I took off towds the Three Broomsticks and amired Harry from a far, and then I was looking at some new witches cloths to maybe buy. Then I saw Draco again, and got this felling that he was talking to someone, but I don't know who. I couldn't see them, and then back to Honey Dukes for some more candy, were I saw Ginny looking at someone. I think it was eitehr Dean or Neville, and then I came back here. *burp* Exsusse Me! redface  

LeighMae

Common Rooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games