Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:10 am
((Is it still night time? The Anbu seemed to be in the night, but the others seem to be traveling in the day already, this is very counfusing....))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:37 pm
Heiko and Kingyo returned to the wall, still snacking and enjoying their tea. It did not take Kingyo long at all to finish off his dango and Heiko had eaten two from the start. They finished their tea and continued their patrol. 6 hours until dawn now.

Heiko noticed the ANBU who had addressed her earlier in the day about breaking up the fight in the city. She gave him a polite nod and leaned against the wall beside him.

"Indeed, I am," she replied," I am also confident that they will do well though I hope I don't get any of those punks that keep wasting chakra over there. You know the ones I mean."

Raikage Arashi

|_Amari_

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:45 pm
Raikage Arashi
Heiko and Kingyo returned to the wall, still snacking and enjoying their tea. It did not take Kingyo long at all to finish off his dango and Heiko had eaten two from the start. They finished their tea and continued their patrol. 6 hours until dawn now.

(( I tried to involve you in my arc, check my last post a page behind. XP ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:55 pm
|_Amari_
Raikage Arashi

(( I tried to involve you in my arc, check my last post a page behind. XP ))

((Sorry, 'bout that! I editted! sweatdrop ))  

Raikage Arashi

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:23 pm
what'd I miss? sad  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:48 pm
Nitroxic 4jer
what'd I miss? sad

(( Check the first page to get caught up, storyline-wise. And it's ok, Arashi. ))  

|_Amari_

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:04 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Kai went onto the ground.
"Duton." kai said disappearing under the ground.

Seeing this Kenji quickly got out of the way and jumped up onto a tree. "What are you up to Kai," Kenji whispered to himself.
Kai reappears in the same tree as Kenji. Someones laid some traps ahead. To prevent us from leaving the fire country for some reason."

"Seriously?" Kenji looked a little puzzeled. Who'd lay traps around here? ((By the way, I don't think we are leaving the fire country, not sure really)) "That's odd. Why wouls someone do that?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:17 pm
Daisuke caught up with the 2 uchiha's (<- is that right? Uchiha or uchiha's?) Anyways.
"I'll bet it was old woman hokage...she would miss us so much after the kitsune incident.  

Daisuke_Dp

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:38 pm
Daisuke_Dp
Daisuke caught up with the 2 uchiha's (<- is that right? Uchiha or uchiha's?) Anyways.
"I'll bet it was old woman hokage...she would miss us so much after the kitsune incident.

((It's Uchihas, XD)) Looking down, he saw Daisuke. "When did you get out of the sack? And what makes you think that it was Tsunade-sama? She wouldn't put traps here to stop us..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 2:44 am
"Don't say stupid things Daisuke. They are traps set by the hidden rain. Designed to keep people from leaving."  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:03 am
Kai Hyugiha
"Don't say stupid things Daisuke. They are traps set by the hidden rain. Designed to keep people from leaving."

Looking at Kai, Kenji felt a little nervous. "How could you tell it was set up by the Hidden Rain?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:15 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha

Looking at Kai, Kenji felt a little nervous. "How could you tell it was set up by the Hidden Rain?"
"Their traps are disguised as puddles of water. We must return to Konoha." Kai said quickly turning around disappearing in a blur.  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:21 am
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha

"Their traps are disguised as puddles of water. We must return to Konoha." Kai said quickly turning around disappearing in a blur.

"But.." Kenji turned and realized that he was already gone. We can't go back, Mr Sabu and Shinji are on their way... "No, I'm staying," Kenji whispered to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:22 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha

"But.." Kenji turned and realized that he was already gone. We can't go back, Mr Sabu and Shinji are on their way... "No, I'm staying," Kenji whispered to himself.
A peice of paper left behind ironically enough tells Kenji to stay here.  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:33 am
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha

A peice of paper left behind ironically enough tells Kenji to stay here.

Looking down, he sees the note. "Thanks..." Kenji now became more alert, tuning his ears to the fullest so as to detect any movement. Looking into the tree line. "Why do I have this feeling that I am not alone..." Kenji wondered.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games