Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:31 pm
"there are good demons and bad demons, i am a good demon, she is a bad demon, did she ever tell you why she was packless? well it's because her prophecy is that she will kill her family. Any wolf with a prophecy is labeled as a bad wolf, for all prophecies up to this point in their existance have been bad, such as her's"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:34 pm

Lur listened to what Angel said, looking over his doubts. He didn't remember if she had told him this, but he didn't care. Lur loved Dark, whether she was a bad demon or not. "What else do you know about this prophecy, Angel?" he said, knowing for sure that Dark would never harm her family... prophecy or not.

applz

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:41 pm
"i more then dark, i mean, mother even knows. You see, you may think that she would never hurt her family, but thats not the case. She will not be able to stop it. She will see herself do it and not be able to stop for her demon within will be the one to destroy you. Thats wat was happening to her before, her demon is coming the more scar like markings she gets the closer to your death you shall come" as angel was saying this she curled her lips back into a snarl  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:44 pm
((gtg))

Lur shook his head. "I think you should go back inside with your brothers" he said, leading her back inside. He thought about what Angel had said, and decided that he should talk with Dark about Angel.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 3:47 pm
*lays in the water under the waterfall, and starts to float away* mmmmmmmmm this feels good  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:07 pm

Lur walked over to Dark, watching Angel. "Dark, can we talk? I'm just wondering about Angel. She knows a lot, maybe too much for her own good. She mentioned something about good demons and bad demons... and warned me that you are a bad demon. I don't believe that, but I'd like to talk outside the cave a bit about it and the conversation I had with her" he said, speaking low and fast so that Angel, Kalten, and Tharran would not be able to catch his words.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 4:50 pm
*floats to the end of the river and falls down the waterfall* oh crap, this is gonna hurt!!! *hits the water with strong enough force to break a leg* oh crap my leg * swims to the bank* oh god it hurts, can some one please help me?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:11 pm

Lur heard a large splash coming from outside the cave behind the waterfall. He sniffed the air, and soon found that another wolf was outside. "Maybe we can talk another time" he said to Dark. He then turned to the pups. "Tharran, Kalten... Angel, try to stay quiet, someone else is outside. I'll go check who it is" Lur stated, turning to exit the cave, nuzzling Dark before he left.
It was nearing nighttime, and the rain had stopped earlier that day. He stepped out on a rock several feet from the surface of teh small lake. Looking down, he saw another wolf sprawled in the water, calling for help. Obediently, he jumped down to aid the wolf.
"How did you hurt yourself?" he began, looking the wolf over and helping him on his paws.

applz

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:23 pm
applz

Lur heard a large splash coming from outside the cave behind the waterfall. He sniffed the air, and soon found that another wolf was outside. "Maybe we can talk another time" he said to Dark. He then turned to the pups. "Tharran, Kalten... Angel, try to stay quiet, someone else is outside. I'll go check who it is" Lur stated, turning to exit the cave, nuzzling Dark before he left.
It was nearing nighttime, and the rain had stopped earlier that day. He stepped out on a rock several feet from the surface of teh small lake. Looking down, he saw another wolf sprawled in the water, calling for help. Obediently, he jumped down to aid the wolf.
"How did you hurt yourself?" he began, looking the wolf over and helping him on his paws.
*i look up at the wolf helping me* i dunno last thing i remember was i was laying under a water fall then i started floating down the river and wound up here after falling for what felt like forever.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 11:23 pm
* Branwen watches another wolf help another wolf she's never seen before. Oh goodness. I hope he's okay. She runs down to the two strangers. Ummm hello. she spoke kindly to the two. I can help heal any wounds you might have. said Branwen smiling at the wolf who fell off the waterfall.*  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

applz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 6:58 am
"Can you please heal this young wolf here", Lur said knowing that he would not be able to bring the stranger into his cave. He watched as Branwen came over to the two of them and turned to the stranger. "He must have fallen off the waterall... but he has broken his hind leg" he added, wondering if Branwen would be able to help.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:01 am
"god i havn't had a day like this in a while"*shuicho said to his rescuer*  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

applz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:20 am
Lur looked at the wolf, puzzled. What does he mean? he thought to himself. But instead, he looked to Branwen and said, "Will you stay here and aid this wolf?" he asked. "I need to return to my family". Lur waited for Branwen's reply before he would leave to go back to his cave.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 11:27 am
Tharran went over to Angel in the cave, leaving his brother for a moment to rest by his mother. "Hey Angel, is somethign wrong?" he asked, jumping around her. But Angel was serious, ignoring him and he wondered what she was thinking about. "Angel...?"

Kalten was quickly recovering form the burn, realizing now that it rarely hurt anymore. He jumped on Dark's large paw and held onto her front leg. "Hey mother! Would you like to play with us?" he asked, his healing tail feeling quite better now as he wagged it continuously. "I promise I won't get into any more... acc-i-dents..." he said, having trouble pronouncing the last word. He looked up at his mother again but realized that she was tired and probably didn't feel like playing with him. Kalten's ears drooped down and he looked away, this time towards his brother and sister who were talking farther away. "Alright then, I'll go with Tharran and Angel" he said, jumping off her leg and running towards his brother and sister.

applz

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games