Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Jiraiya-Sama]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 3:47 am
hm.. ive been thinking about what naruto will look like.. after the three years have passed in the story.
I think he will look like the 4th hokage did.
Because they are very similiar.. and i think that the 4th may be narutos father..
Just a theory anyway.. 3nodding

Yeah i really hope that naruto will at least have the same hair style as the 4th hokage..
That would be cool.. hehe.. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:37 am
DanieBarton03
Zhaitan
Just finished reading it. It wasn't that bad. Though the scan was shitty as hell. Didn't like that to much. What I am looking forward to is when Kakashi gets his sharingan eye.
Hopefully that'll happen soon. When you wrote "read", do you mean just looking at pictures? Or do you know Japanese or something? ;sigh; Shonen Jump is only on chapter 51. It's funny to be behind and ahead at the same time.

I know some Japanese but they are mainly phrases that I get from animes. I read the manga that is translated on scanalations.  

Zhaitan

Piro21

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:10 pm
[Jiraiya-Sama]
hm.. ive been thinking about what naruto will look like.. after the three years have passed in the story.
Because they are very similiar.. and i think that the 4th may be narutos father..

Yeah i really hope that naruto will at least have the same hair style as the 4th hokage..
yeah I was wondering the same. Naruto would probably look like the 4th and maybe he is Naruto's dad. eek  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:39 pm
Piro21
[Jiraiya-Sama]

yeah I was wondering the same. Naruto would probably look like the 4th and maybe he is Naruto's dad. eek

isn't everyone?  

Chrisss

finethanks

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:01 am
[Jiraiya-Sama]

I wonder how long that will take... We're in the early 100's and he's still 12 stressed

I'm more interested in how Shikamaru and Gaara will turn out blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:16 pm
.....I don't really like the looks of the forth. I mean he has the face I see on Naruto's body, except that the forth has a grown up body with a 12 year old boy's face. Couldn't they have done anything to make him look older more mature around the face or something. Maybe make Naruto lose the fat baby cheeks and become more musculer.  

Kyubi no Youko

Kyubi no Youko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:18 pm
Kyubi no Youko
.....I don't really like the looks of the forth. I mean he has the face I see on Naruto's body, except that the forth has a grown up body with a 12 year old boy's face. Couldn't they have done anything to make him look older more mature around the face or something. Maybe make Naruto lose the fat baby cheeks and become more musculer.
A boy's face becomes thinner as they grow up don't they? or strech, or something. No one's face stay's the same as when they were kids.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 9:32 pm
Kyubi no Youko
Kyubi no Youko
A boy's face becomes thinner as they grow up don't they? or strech, or something. No one's face stay's the same as when they were kids.
Well taking in the kids age may he just hasn't hit that age where you do start looking older. <--Talking about Naruto  

Yunako Aori

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 10:49 pm
Guys don't reach puberty until their late teens which is when they grow rapidly. If the manga does it properly, Naruto should loose his baby fat and become more... defined looking.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:16 pm
DanieBarton03
Guys don't reach puberty until their late teens which is when they grow rapidly. If the manga does it properly, Naruto should loose his baby fat and become more... defined looking.
Hhhmmm...that makes me wonder how old the forth was when he became a jounin and Hokage. question question question confused  

Kyubi no Youko

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 10:15 pm
Kyubi no Youko
DanieBarton03
Hhhmmm...that makes me wonder how old the forth was when he became a jounin and Hokage. question question question confused
Heh. These are just norms. There are people who don't loose most of their baby fat until later. And, of course, this isn't real life and if the artists want to make him chubby-cheeked, they can. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:38 pm
Piro21
[Jiraiya-Sama]

I, Personally, think that Naruto IS the fourth. umm... maybe not? Let me work on that one for a while.  

Equanimity

Equanimity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:41 pm
DanieBarton03

Are you smoking crack? The majority of men hit puberty at approximately 12. "Late teens" ? gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:16 pm
PurpleFriday
DanieBarton03
Are you smoking crack? The majority of men hit puberty at approximately 12. "Late teens" ? gonk
1)Hell will freeze over and Hitler will rule the world before I even touch something like crack. 2)I'm talking about height/features growth and mental maturity. Not what happens in the nether-regioins. And unless Piaget, Vygotsky, Erikson, and all the other published scientists that I'm studying right now formed a conspiracy against what's true, I believe you owe me an apology.  

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

Equanimity

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:58 pm
DanieBarton03
PurpleFriday
DanieBarton03
1)Hell will freeze over and Hitler will rule the world before I even touch something like crack. 2)I'm talking about height/features growth and mental maturity. Not what happens in the nether-regioins. And unless Piaget, Vygotsky, Erikson, and all the other published scientists that I'm studying right now formed a conspiracy against what's true, I believe you owe me an apology.

I Do owe you an apology for being rude... I'm very sorry. I'm under a bit of stres but that's no reason to bug out at someone. But you stated Puberty in general, not height/growth / mental maturity. But even speaking in terms of those attributes, most male youths begin devolpeing at approximate age 13, hit the peak of Puberty around 18, and usually end no later than 21. But anyway... it's a pointless argument, and I do apologize again.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games