Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 8:26 am
ferenik
Penden
ferenik
I'm a writer and kind of crazy, I tend to be random and seem to say wierd things whenver I get tired of the conversation. I enjoy Roleplaying but when Illiterate people or someone who just can't Roleplay joins up it frustrates me. I have a short fuse and seem to get offended quickly...I'm a cancer and love long walks on the beach...um hmm anyway the names Ferenik but thats only because I don't like giving out my real name and I'm 16.

You should require a character profile and approve them by hand
Thats a little tedious for me, plus I get a lot of people bugging me if I say no.

Say no with an iron fist!
(I have that problem too, a little)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:10 am
Ahoy hoy! 4laugh

I'm Padma, but my real name is Manal. I'm 14 (15 as of July 4th.. o.o;; ), and I'm from Bahrain.
My main purpose in life is to daydream and be as far from reality as possible (doesn't work out too well in the longrun, really.. sweatdrop ). I write and read occasionally, I sing alot, I act in all the school's productions, Arabic or English. I'm a music fiend and have the IQ of a moldy nacho.
I joined this guild because I really want to improve my rp style, and I hope to find a haven.. Oh no.. a sanctuary safe and far from fruitless rping overrun with illiteracy that, as you might have clearly noticed, affects my english and my mind. Besides, I need to grasp any oppurtunity to imagine different lives and worlds.

And how are you feeling today? mrgreen  

Padma

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:42 pm
You know arabic? That is just too cool!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:11 am
Lol! Thanks, I guess!

I have to know Arabic, it's my first language, lol. I'm half Bahraini, half Iraqi.  

Padma

Jamuna

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 3:32 pm
Ok, Well...

I'm Deserae Jo Jacqueline Anthony *last name*

I'm 15 years old.

Am fluent in 3 different languages including English, French, and Canadian French (yes, they're WAY different) I'm working on Spanish and German.

I'm a pet person, with 3 horses, 3 dogs, 36 rabbits, 800 cows, one four foot long boa and a llama. Of course these are spread out between my houses. My parents are divorced.

I like to roleplay and I like to to do graphics. I currently roleplat at at extrememly ADVANCED RPG if you'd like to visit

>> http://s11.invisionfree.com/Realm_of_Alana/index.php?

Ummm...I dunno, is there anything else you guys wanna know about me?

-Jacqui  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:36 pm
Hi! Name's Rachel!

Hmmm... what to put here. ._.

I hope to meet people here and RP! I also hope to see about bringing my RP idea here as well, if people aren't too turned off by a campaign (set time and date each week for a session, like playing D&D in RL) type RP.  

SailorHelios

Oniongirl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 9:59 pm
Hello...my name is Oniongirl *strikes pose* and I'm new here...So...I'm currently checking out the guild so, you guys will be see me around soon. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 5:33 pm
Well well well. No one will ever know my true name, so you can call me Splinter. There is a history behind it, but I'm not telling. Hah.

I'm a bit of an artist, writer of many things and a musician. I play the clarinet and piano. Hope to one day become a composer of some sort... tis but a distant dream. The best way to describe my personality is probably 'bipolar'. Yeah, something like that. If I start ranting about penguins or bloody rain, I'm really sorry... Sorta nuts. >.> *huh-hum* I don't really know how to describe myself better... Oh, I'm a wanderer. That's it! *disappears in a poof of green smoke*  

Daring Nik

Kilarra

Invisible Gaian

10,175 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:57 am
Mephistophelian Sociopath
Well well well. No one will ever know my true name, so you can call me Splinter. There is a history behind it, but I'm not telling. Hah.

Anything to do with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? XD

Howdy all! As if it weren't obvious enough, the name's Kilarra. I received an invitation to the guild waaaay back, but as I was swamped with uni work, I decided I didn't have time for more roleplaying antics and couldn't join right then. Now summer's here, and I've more time on my hands, I remembered the invitation and wanted to take a look-see :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:40 pm
Kilarra

Damnit, you're the second one!! No, it does not! GOD! ... Note: I'm not mad at you. I just hate the fact that people think of that... It's kind of a cosmic insult to the meaning... xd  

Daring Nik

Kilarra

Invisible Gaian

10,175 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:43 am
Kilarra

Damnit, you're the second one!! No, it does not! GOD! ... Note: I'm not mad at you. I just hate the fact that people think of that... It's kind of a cosmic insult to the meaning... xd

Aww, don't be too offended X3 Master Splinter was pretty awesome.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:43 pm
You know way too much about turtles!  

MrsMica
Crew

Zafkiel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 11:49 am
Zafkiel is my name. x3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:43 pm
Hello everybody, look forward to having some good RPin'  

wyattg

MrsMica
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:17 pm
Zafkiel
Zafkiel is my name. x3

Your signature makes my brain hurt xd  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games