Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 4:08 pm

^ Teehee

<> Evil Mamoru because he totally rocks! He would be willing to do more and seems, to me, to be hotter because of it... or it could just be my affinity for evil people...

v Random question now... if Usagi got turned into a "My Little Pony" would she be a regular one, a unicorn one, a pegasas pony or a breasy (fairy) pony?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:11 pm

^ Has a cute signature!

<> Usagi would be a pegasus pony! Or so I'd imagine, since in some of her transformations she has wings/feathers, and in Eternal form she does indeed have wings. She'd also have a crescent moon and maybe a star on her behind.

((If you guys are still doing the whole villain-child thing, could I be Nephrite's daughter? >_> ))

V If you were a senshi (or villain), what sort of talisman/weapon would you wield?

Rabbit-eyes

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:47 pm

^Roro!! Ro ro ro you boat~

<> Hmm.. a Sword or scapel o.o because...My mommy is Galaxia. D:! So I get Mommy's sword and braclets D:!

(>> Sure you can be Nephrite's child D: he's a lustful guy after all...he's bound to have a few kids floating around.... <<)

V

ooohh...when should we start this. XD?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 6:00 pm

^ Has some pretty neat plushes!

<> We should start... as soon as we can! ^^;

v What version of the story should we base it off? Manga? Anime..? Maybe a combination of both? ^^;

Rabbit-eyes

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:26 am

^ Thank's for giving me Usagi! *laughs* Yes, let me torture myself. Love the idea. Thankies. ^_^

<> I'd say a little bit of both. We'll take the bits we like from both versions and make it our own.

Like... my mother was obsessed with Mamoru... what say you that thet daughter of Beryl is actually evil Mamo's daughter too? *laughs* That idea just floated into my head and is amusing me. I'd almost like that idea... and good Mamo doesn't remember anything happening between him and Beryl....*snickers* Wouldn't that just kill Usagi?

*snerk*

I'd use magick like my mother and swords... and if we used my idea... my character could also be an 3bil senshi!!!! *grins* It sounds fun... can I do it guys... pwease??? *puppy eyes* I promise to be evil about it....

V Until we have members we should each take a senshi... just not the one that our character is going after (no usagi for me, being an example) so who out of all our awesome evilness do you want to oppose?

<>Personally, I want Minako which puts me against Kawa-kun.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 7:40 am

^ o,o it would. My character Elysion was able to do that. then Neo-Q.Serenity was turning evil and all. xD

<.> Hmm being the daughter of Galaxia, I couldn't be Mamoru. Because... I want to catch him. and make him my slave T.T I would have to fight...hm...Setsuna? Or...Uranus.

I guess I could be...Jupiter or Mars or moon. which ever is more fun angsty wise. ..... I guess moon. o.o

V anyone else?

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

MikiSohma

Gracious Giver

8,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 8:40 am

^I want your hat.

<> Uh.. I have no clue what you guys are talking about... sweatdrop

V Which section, Moon, R, S, SS or Stars, do you like best in the manga?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:46 am

^ A roleplay we're starting where the focus is the children of the villains from the show... and the good guys loose! ^_^ I'm the daughter of Beryl, Alexandrite/Lexi... when we start. Btw Luma.. it'd be amusing if you played Moon. *giggles*

<> StarS. StarS is awesome... I love...well all of it!

V To be totally vain.... how much do we rock for this roleplay, seriously?

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

User_8572

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:07 am

^ I never got to compliment you on your new outfit!! Love it! Oh, and if you want Venus-chan that can be kind of arranged... I mean she IS my fav senshi but Makoto would be pretty fun, I think of her as the most brutal in battle (remembering last eps of season 1 where Jupiter goes BOOM) She'd be a fun one to try and piss off- I'd go after Motoki of course and maybe even Unazuki!! Muwahahaha

<> Hello?! We ARE the coolest people and we above anyone are the most worthy to have this role playing game be ours hahaha!! We are SO smart and crazy, I love it!!

v K guys, I'm going to go a check to see if this Role Play is there... If it isn't it WILL be made by moi~ I'll be sure to highlight all your guys' wants and needs and who's who and who gets which senshi... We can of course change it up a bit if we want- it is our evil villains world and all... heh
Ok question, hmm... Should our evil focus be on hurting Usagi or destroying the entire [good] senshi line? Pretty much the White Moon children and thier friends... I'm sure we'll all have our own agenda's but when the great big bad's spawn come together who'll be able to stop us?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:32 am

^ Why thank you! She's my hippie/flower child who lives in a commune and really likes cookies! XP
Btw... I don't want to go after Minako. I just figured I'd play her so that you can torture her... it'd be no fun if we each played the character our villain wants to go after!

<>"I say we get rid of every single last one of those goody two-shoes! You know those nitwits will keep fighting down to the last." 'Lexi

V Give your villain a favorite saying?

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

User_8572

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:01 pm

^ Okay, you can be Venus!! I made the RP thing, check it out and see what we wanna do/change! Its "The Children of Darkness BSSM ~*SuperStarS*~, I wrote the beginning plot for the reason why, i liked it a lot making the evil thing that was Chaos going into the future and corrupting the souls of the villains kids like it did when it was Metalia, Death Phantom, Pharaoh 90, Zirconia and Chaos... it's sorrta like the 1st off Buffy the Vampire Slayer

<> When Sailor Moon says "Do you know who I am?" (If it were me),
"I may know, but I'm sure I don't care."

v Did you go check out the RP we made? You better!!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:26 pm

^ You can't torture the senshi you are playing... don't forget to change that in the roleplay. You torture Minako... and I'll... I'll I don't know... I really would like to go after Usagi but that seems almost selfish.... I'm so confused right now.

<>Of course, that's how I became confuzzled.

V Are we terribly evil for this dark little roleplay of ours?

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

User_8572

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 1:36 pm

^ Is it okay if you being beryls daughter, you get to torture Jupiter and we can all gang up on Sailor Moon?

<> Of course we're evil for doing this... heh

v If the senshi were forced to be half animals half human girls what would ALL the senshi be in the animal world? Of course Usagi would be a bunny... but what about the rest?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:55 pm

^ ToT I'm here o.o wouldn't it be Mistress 9's kid?

<> Hm...o.o I dunno, I know Uranus is a Falcon, and Michiru would be a water bird.

V Herm...we should get them all equally.

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Rabbit-eyes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:49 pm

^Seems like a really neat person!

<> I would like dealing with Jupiter, since before she was reborn, she was Nephrite's lover and in the manga she was the one who actually killed him... >_>
But yeah, we should all be able to fight them together, at least in the beginning. Then later maybe we claim which senshi we want.

v If they were to make Sailor Moon candies, what do you think they should be like?
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games