Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Get it? Got it? Good! - LIEKOMG, my ear is ear-y!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

doctor zoidberg

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:29 pm
Wait, scratch that bid, I just realized I don't even have that much gold. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 4:41 pm
Hope requires the contender
Who sees no virtue in surrender.
From the cradle to the bier,
The heart must persevere.

Miss Puu

Miss Puu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:10 pm
domokun Avatars are turning into red x's! scream gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:18 pm
Koren_suzaku

That's really good! I like that.  

[waffles]

Dedicated Loiterer

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Millionaire 200

Miss Puu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:51 pm
[waffles]
Koren_suzaku

I didnt write it ... its from "The Book of Counted Joys". ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:04 am
Koren_suzaku
[waffles]
Koren_suzaku

I didnt write it ... its from "The Book of Counted Joys". ^_^

It's still cool though 3nodding  

[waffles]

Dedicated Loiterer

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Millionaire 200

Fyrae

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:53 am
[waffles]
Fyrae
Lovely pic =D

Eep, how is everyone? I am royally pissed off ;___;

Why? sad
My "friend" started spreading bullshit about me and blamed it on someone else :/ It's so pathetic. I don't even know why she'd do it, it's a rumour obviously intended to split me and another friend up too =( Ugh, I just don't get it, I thought we were much closer than this. And we're supposed to be going out to a gig together soon and stuff, and now everyone is really really pissed at her now. And I'm not even sure how I feel =/ I was pissed before because I believed her when she said it was the other guy spreading stuff, so I was pissed at him... for some reason now, I don't feel the same knowing it's her... just... dissapointed :/

Sorry for the rant XD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:56 am
I lurver this idea! I need to get posting....  

SexcTomato

Miss Puu

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:39 pm
Fyrae
[waffles]
Fyrae
Lovely pic =D

Why? sad
My "friend" started spreading bullshit about me and blamed it on someone else :/ It's so pathetic. I don't even know why she'd do it, it's a rumour obviously intended to split me and another friend up too =( Ugh, I just don't get it, I thought we were much closer than this. And we're supposed to be going out to a gig together soon and stuff, and now everyone is really really pissed at her now. And I'm not even sure how I feel =/ I was pissed before because I believed her when she said it was the other guy spreading stuff, so I was pissed at him... for some reason now, I don't feel the same knowing it's her... just... dissapointed :/

Sorry for the rant XD

All women suck. Sorry to say this but its true. I do not have one female friend that was my friend 2 years ago. I mean , we still talk if we see each other ... we just dont go out of our way to see each other ^^'

Men are better. Find male friends. They will last forever and ever biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:49 pm
Koren_suzaku
Fyrae
[waffles]
Fyrae
Lovely pic =D

Why? sad

Sorry for the rant XD

All women suck. Sorry to say this but its true. I do not have one female friend that was my friend 2 years ago. I mean , we still talk if we see each other ... we just dont go out of our way to see each other ^^'

'Tis true. *nods*
Hmm... I wish I had more male friends... I should go make some biggrin Thanks ^^  

Fyrae

[waffles]

Dedicated Loiterer

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:49 pm
Koren_suzaku

That is definitely true. I have so many more close male friends than female friends, and the male friends are better and more fun. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:53 pm
[waffles]
Koren_suzaku

That is definitely true. I have so many more close male friends than female friends, and the male friends are better and more fun. 3nodding

The only problem with male friends is if they try to get pyhsical gonk

But my boyfriend has had the some friends since kindegarden. I do too , but we just started hanging out again since kindegarden. sweatdrop

Miss Puu

[waffles]

Dedicated Loiterer

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:55 pm
Koren_suzaku
The only problem with male friends is if they try to get pyhsical gonk

But my boyfriend has had the some friends since kindegarden. I do too , but we just started hanging out again since kindegarden. sweatdrop

Yeah, or they have a crush on you and everything gets weird. I originally didn't want to date my current boyfriend, because we were just friends. Then things just happened. But close male friends can make the best boyfriends.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 12:58 pm
I would donate to you [waffles] But I ish questing and I don't have much to donate.... sweatdrop  

SexcTomato

[waffles]

Dedicated Loiterer

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:01 pm
SexcTomato
I would donate to you [waffles] But I ish questing and I don't have much to donate.... sweatdrop

It's okay. Thanks for the thought, though! biggrin  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games