Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:47 am
After the Bank teller explained that they could indeed cash all of the money at once and that he was sure the money was legitimate, Luna has Inu's money cashed too. "Wow, that's like four hundred Canadian dollars..."
"Well? Where do you want to go first?" Luna asks upon arriving at the car. "There's the mall to get you guys some clothes, there's the movies, then there's the black lighe mini golf and there's an arcade at the movie theatre and that's about all I know. No comic book shops though... and that makes me sad. I have to rely on bookstores for Manga."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:51 am
" Same here, I rely on Suncoast in the mall or other bookstores. " I reply still blushing while sitting next to Seto. Mokuba just smiled behind the seat at me. " We should go see a movie or something. You guys need to see anything in particular? " He asked looking at Luna.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:58 am
"A Western Movie?" Seto cocked an eyebrow. "I don't know, from what I hear they're pretty pointless wastes of time..."

"Well, they look pretty though. Besides, you've got all the time in the world." I smile, hoping Seto sees it that way.

"Well... alright, but make it a good one, and so help me if you pick romance..." Seto lets the threat hang, making sure I get the point.

"Romance is gross though. Besides, if I were going to flirt with you, I'd have done it by now." I reply, heading for the theatre.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:00 am
" Yup sounds like Luna alright. " I reply while chuckling. " Besides, im sure Mokuba doesnt wanna see one of those either. " I said looking at Mokuba with a smile. " Naah their boring, Im in the mood for action." Mokuba replied looking excited.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:08 am
"Yay! Ooh, so many superhero flicks to pick from... They're all so nice... Ah! Batman it is. Batman is hot and he's like you Seto, you'll enjoy him." I smile, ordering tickets and giggling that Joey and I are the only 'adults' in the crowd.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:46 am
" Well, I dunno about here but in America since Im over 12 Im a adult. And wouldnt Seto be an adult too, hes about Joeys age? " I ask confused. " I get a discount." Mokuba bragged with a smile.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:57 am
"Nah 18 is adult by movie standards and Seto's not 18 yet, since it isn't October, only July. Joey's birthday is in January." I said, getting looks from both Seto and Joey. "What? I write fanfiction. I know how old you two are."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 12:28 pm
" Yeah not to mention most of the characters favorite food and least favorites. Theirs profiles all over the interent. " I explain.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:17 pm
"Fine, what's my favourite food than?" Seto asks, feeling that his favourite food is odd enough in Japan that no one would get it right.
"Beef fillet in the appropriate sauce." I smile at his look of shock. "Like I'd forget that. That's exoctic in Japan."
"So you know one thing... alright, how about my blood type?" Seto says. He doesn't by into that, but she had ought to know.
"You're type A and I'm type O. Before you ask, your birthday is October 25th and you are a Scorpio which is otherwise known as the horniest sign on the zodiac. Now come kick my a** at air hockey. We've got a while before the movie starts." I say, leading Seto off in the direction of the arcade.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:21 pm
" Yup, and you hate Oden as well. " I added with a smile walking over to meet Luna. " Ok how bout me? " Mokuba asked. " Oh ok, your favorite food is chocolate parfait and you hate celery, your birthday is July 7th and your a cancer. As for your blood type i didnt even know Setos so I dont know yours. " I explained meetign up with you. " Woah..and..this is on the internet? " Mokuba asked shocked. "Yup. " I reply nodding. " And I love air hockey! I get winner" I call out taking a seat to watch.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:41 pm
"Naturally blood type is. That's a common personality test in Japan. There's a thing about it and it's more common for someone to ask that than western zodiac sign." I explain, whilst Seto and I keep a fairly even score. "I know all four by now."
"So what about the mutt?" Seto asks.
"Dunno. I don't pay as much attention to him. He's not my obsession." I reply. "His brithday's January 18th I think."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 8:20 pm
" Actually its the 25th, and his favorite food is arabian rice and he doesnt like anything. He likes pretty much everything, though I dont pay as much attention as I do the Kaibas I still like him. " I explain watching the puck go back and forth.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:03 am
"Heh, right... so who's birthday is the 18th? I know somebody's is... and what's Arabian rice? Also, Seto, what's Oden? I've never heard of it..." I step back from the table annoyed that Seto won. "I let you win."

"Sure... just like I let you win at Duel Monsters." Seto smirked.

"I won that and you know it." I stick my tongue out. He rolls his eyes.

"That's childish. Now who's next?" He asks.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:51 am
" Im next, and you were thinking of Anzus britherday Luna. " I reply with a smile going over to the table taking the puck. " Ready? " I ask Seto.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:10 pm
"When am I not?" Seto smirks.
"Oooh! That's what it was. I was working on that Azureshipping fic and I guess it stuck..." I watch.
"Azureshipping?" Seto asks. "No I don't want to know..."
"No you don't. Anyway, what do you do all day Mokuba? Have any friends or anything? You're kind of a side character even in the manga, so we make up the details of your life..." I ask the boy.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games