Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:32 am
Set0Kaiba
InunaideGner
Set0Kaiba
InunaideGner
Set0Kaiba
InunaideGner
Set0Kaiba
InunaideGner
Set0Kaiba
Fyerluna
((No kidding... poor Joey. xd ))
((yeah; they'll be in some truble when the others realize what happened))
((why would their be trouble for Duke and Joey doign stuff, im confused))
((Just them having a lot to explain... and embarrassment when they realize everybody could hear and see everything. BTW like my sig?))
((yes i do, its awsome xd , later today, im gonna go get my hair cut like Mokubas for the comiccon =, animeexpo and my cosplay party thats coming up, Im going as Moki for all three*goes to find a Seto to glomp and follow* xd ))
((( whee Awesome!
There are like.. noanime-things here in Holland TT crying TT
)))
((ah, but that Yami is quiet hot whee when i get my costume, Ill take pictures of how i look as Mokuba, and ill post them somewhere 3nodding and you guys can tell me what you think, the vest isnt gonna be as detailed as I want it to be. But it would take my mom forever, nad I cant sew so sweatdrop ))

((I see.. If you have the pic, please PM me with it... I'd save it in my document named; @Cosplay@
It's where my sigpic came from))
((i dont have it at the moment, my costume istn ready, once I get it though Ill send it to you 3nodding ))
((*glomp))*
((*glomp* 4laugh redface Big brother!! 4laugh *huggle*))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:35 am
(I think I've seen that picture somewhere before---Don't know where---it COULD be a simular picture.. I don't know! gonk I love Otougi's expression. xd and the clothes are fantastic! 3nodding heart )  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:45 am
Miss Chloie
(I think I've seen that picture somewhere before---Don't know where---it COULD be a simular picture.. I don't know! gonk I love Otougi's expression. xd and the clothes are fantastic! 3nodding heart )
(*nods continuously*)
What were MAlik and Honda doing again?
I can't remember sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:49 am
Set0Kaiba
Miss Chloie
(*nods continuously*)
((*still has arms around Set0Kaibas shoulders* what? you have a pic of those two as well?))  

InunaideGner

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:52 am
InunaideGner
Set0Kaiba
Miss Chloie
(*nods continuously*)
((*still has arms around Set0Kaibas shoulders* what? you have a pic of those two as well?))
(i have 1 of Baku... I meant in this rp. I forgot what they were up to, and I'm tostupid to click the prvious page button)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:53 am
(hmm, Malik was jakin up and Honda had sat him on his lap, I think...U talking to me Inu?)  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:05 pm
Miss Chloie
(hmm, Malik was jakin up and Honda had sat him on his lap, I think...U talking to me Inu?)
((well, I was talking to Set0Kaiba, but who ever answers is fine, it doesnt matter whee *huggles Miss Chloie*))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:09 pm
((thats what I thought, I just wanted to make sure. ^_^))  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 1:04 pm
((its cool, man me and Set0Kaibas MXSrp over the Pms is sad, i made poor Set0 cry*huggles him*))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 2:00 pm
(("You WHAT!? *pretends to bitchslap mokuba* How could you do that!?"

Why is it sad? sad neutral great. now my curriosity has been sparked. >.<))  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 3:20 pm
Miss Chloie

((yeah, i did one scene and then Set0Kaiba told me I made him cry in rl, I was happy cause that means I getting better, I was shocked I did though. I could send it to you if you want, they dont have sex fyi, just in case you didnt wanna read that.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:19 pm
((Okay, send it to me then. ^.^ If you're still online... >.> *looks at the time* >.>))
InunaideGner
Miss Chloie

((yeah, i did one scene and then Set0Kaiba told me I made him cry in rl, I was happy cause that means I getting better, I was shocked I did though. I could send it to you if you want, they dont have sex fyi, just in case you didnt wanna read that.))

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:23 pm
((yeah i got off a little bit ago, i tried to get my haircut, but they closed, I have to go tomorrow for a moki cut 4laugh ill send it now))
Miss Chloie
((Okay, send it to me then. ^.^ If you're still online... >.> *looks at the time* >.>))
InunaideGner
Miss Chloie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:26 pm
(O_O! *cant believe her luck*))
InunaideGner
((yeah i got off a little bit ago, i tried to get my haircut, but they closed, I have to go tomorrow for a moki cut 4laugh ill send it now))
Miss Chloie
InunaideGner
Miss Chloie

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 8:25 pm
((what luck?*is confused*))
Miss Chloie
(O_O! *cant believe her luck*))
InunaideGner
Miss Chloie
InunaideGner
Miss Chloie

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games