Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Funniest attempts at insults Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ObsessionIsSuchAnUglyWord

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:18 pm
This one was weird. I was sitting in my last class of the day, and the kid that sits across from me said, "You know, you talk an awful lot for a goth."......he meant that as an insult.......Although, he is the person you look t and say "How the hell did you make it through PRESCHOOL?!?!?!" Man, I'm so mean to him.... It's freakin hilirious!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:28 pm
Aerivanna
after he left, chris giggled and said "whew! no one found out i have a va**na!"

we all laughed, and we all pretended to be the opposite sex for a month...
=)
Bravo, madam. Very few things I read on the internet actually cause me to laugh in real life.

ShutUpandPlay
Well, the one I get the most is "You would be a really hot guy". (Im a girl)
Im not entirely sure if this is an attack on my personal apperance or what....but it is kind of funny.

I've been told that I would make an ugly girl, and a hot girl.
Come to think of it, I've been mistaken for a girl. I'm not sure whether or not I was considered attractive. Personally, I'd do me.  

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200

Melainis

Thirteenth Codger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:28 pm
Once someone called me "The Death Queen"! I was highly amused. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:07 pm
some jerk at school took one look at me and shouted " go back to holloween town u freak! " i just shrugg it off. Cant a girl wear black without being called a freak???? xd I wear wat i please no matter wat! xd lol  

SexyXVampiressXGoth

Katanas Blade

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:53 pm
Lord Charlemain Richards
Aerivanna
after he left, chris giggled and said "whew! no one found out i have a va**na!"

we all laughed, and we all pretended to be the opposite sex for a month...
=)
Bravo, madam. Very few things I read on the internet actually cause me to laugh in real life.

ShutUpandPlay
Well, the one I get the most is "You would be a really hot guy". (Im a girl)
Im not entirely sure if this is an attack on my personal apperance or what....but it is kind of funny.

Come to think of it, I've been mistaken for a girl. I'm not sure whether or not I was considered attractive. Personally, I'd do me.

Haha, that's awfully vain of you!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:31 am
In 5th or 6th grade this evil little boy my best friend was friends with called me a dumb blonde. I'm not even blonde! Maybe he got the idea because me and my other friend were talking about blonde people... but still, it was a very sad attempt at insulting me.  

WolfTeeth-x

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

Tahmuku

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:10 am
At my university the arts students are usually picked on by the engineering students. Anyway a few weeks ago i was minding my own business in the campus book store, i must have been releasing some sort of arts student frequency that he picked up on. He comes up to me gives me a look over then says "you know with that arts degree your going for could get a cushy job flipping burgers at Mcdonald". This is the first time this has happened, anyway i looked back at him and fired off the first thing that came to my head which was " i hope you can build a bridge better then you can make an insult". After that their was some awarded silence and we parted ways, is it like this everywhere?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:12 am
Katanas Blade
Lord Charlemain Richards

Haha, that's awfully vain of you!
Oh, yes; I'm quite the dandy.  

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200

MisS -PaRaNOiD- PiXiE

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:44 pm
Heh... waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many, so ...
Dakota: you hate me cuz im black!
me: uuuuuuuh, Dakota, your not black...(he is almost as white as me)
Dakota: your racist you *****!
me: oooooooooooooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...
see, that was only one of the many idiots who insulted me.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:31 pm
So one day I was shopping for groceries, and this kid was running around. Well the mother pulled the kid back and said, "Stay away from that freak!" I was actually rather insulted, he was like 5-10 feet away from me. She acted like I was a leper, or a child molester.  

Silent Manipulation

SexyXVampiressXGoth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:42 pm
Silent Manipulation
So one day I was shopping for groceries, and this kid was running around. Well the mother pulled the kid back and said, "Stay away from that freak!" I was actually rather insulted, he was like 5-10 feet away from me. She acted like I was a leper, or a child molester.

we all share that experience everyday. its a small price to pay to being gothic.....dont worry about it.....kUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:39 pm
You know what I don't understand? When people passing yell out "GOTH!" at you like it's something terrible. Can't they be more creative? It's like this..

Some guy: Goth!!!!!*smirks evily*
Me: Oh yes, very well spotted. I am goth.  

Henneth Annun
Captain

DreamerSpirit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:42 pm
XWraith_LordX
You know what I don't understand? When people passing yell out "GOTH!" at you like it's something terrible. Can't they be more creative? It's like this..

Some guy: Goth!!!!!*smirks evily*
Me: Oh yes, very well spotted. I am goth.

I have people tell me that sometimes too. There is a group of girls who hang out in the stairwell by my locker, and whenever I walk by, they hiss "gothhhhhhh..." at me. I finally got fed up with them and retaliated by saying, "How very observant of you!"

Thier new insult is yelling "Halloween." at me. Once break is over, I think I'm going to either tell them how uncreative thier insults are, or maybe just retaliate by saying the names of other holidays.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:39 pm
Well, its not much, but here someones attempt to hurt my feelings.....

Someone:You're so stupid, that you think saturn floats! ( a convo I was having with another person)
Me: Actually, Saturn is made up of gases and other materiels, that are actually lighter then water. So, the theroy is that if you had a body of water large enough for saturn, it would float.
Someone:........*walks away*

Yea, I'm a nerdy goth....  

RealCaptainRavenBlackwing

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 8:49 pm
MortSanglant
"The artwork was lame - looks like those faggoty a** Zwinkies people seem to be so fond of making."

Gets me loling every time.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces