Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:05 pm
*its been a while hasnt it heart*

stays where he is

*how is the pack*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:11 pm
"Yeah it has been a while, this isn't the original pack we were in this is my mates pack..." She looks around, "I haven't seen him for awhile though"  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:13 pm
*you still smell of feathers*

walks a few steps closer

*is the pack strong*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:16 pm
" Yeah well you still remember the reason I smelt of feathers don't you? You were the first wolf to know. The pack has few members but it is strong." she laid down and looked up at him, "You'll have to excuse me I'm quite tired."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:19 pm
*its ok it must be hard to live many lives at once....*

*so as to what regard am i to your new pack? and yes i know your the new alpha female because who else would be fit enough to inspect the newest wolf in your teritory*

walks to hearts side and sits looking to the sky

*have you told them of me yet...?*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:24 pm
"No I have not told anyone about you. or about the pack we had." She looked sad,  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:29 pm
*you should let them know who i used to be i am not him now because you are with someone else but given the chance i would... you understand*

walks to the cave entrance sees over 15 wolves sleeping and sits again looking at each one in turn as if trying to figure how intellegent each of them is.

*who is your most skilled besides yourself and the alpha*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:34 pm
Heart nodded her head, "Maybe I will tell them, and I understand and part of me..." She looked away, "So my past has caught up with me" she thought to herself. "The most skilled... I would have to say Malik, he is one of the Betas."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:41 pm
walks from the cave to hearts side again and lays there watching the sky for birds.

*what color are the feathers you keep with you now for i have heard birds feathers change as the get older and as there lives change directions.*

*have you sired any pups while i have been away...?*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:45 pm
"They are brown, a tinge of black. Haven''t changed too much, a little more black is all I suppose." Heart looked kind of uncomfortable, " I have 2, er I mean 3 pups, 2 boys and 1 girl, the girl and one of the boys are still in the pack, the boy was, er, banned."  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:47 pm
*i see*

decides to change the subject

*how much of a leader is your alpha*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:51 pm
"Well I haven't seen or talked to him for awhile, he is still around, it's just, hmm I don't really know, he used to be a great leader, things changed after our son rebelled though." She looked off towards the distance thinking about the day her son was banned.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 3:55 pm
*why did he abandon the pack and rebel*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:38 pm
Malik groaned as he opened his eyes. He was sitting against the den in his human form, trying to remember what just happened. His vision was blurry and his heart was beating fast. He looked up into the sky and his eyes widened. Suddenly remembering, he saw a translucent image of his father hovering in the sky. He too was in his human form. His long, black hair waved in the air and his fierce blood red eyes looked down at him. Suddenly, in a flash of light he disappeared. "Wait!" Malik yelled out but it was too late. He gripped the part of him where his heart lay within him. It kept pulsing but soon stopped. He couldn't sense Sora anymore. His fathers succesfully removed any source of Sora away. Malik was free. He was no longer a demon, but he still had the ability to become human, which didnt matter to him. Malik sighed and closed his eyes again.

Sora's small eyes opened. It was dark, he had no idea where he was or what he was doing there. He whimpered and attempted standing up but failed. "W..what am I doing here?" he managed to say.  

Yami_Malik

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:44 pm
Black woke up in the den and yawned. She layed on her stomac and yawned. Stretching out her legs she came to a stand. SHe blinked as she looked around and walked outside the den, looking ofr anyne. SHe saw Heart and smiled, wlaking over to her"Hi Heart" she smiled and licked her muzzle as a greating and layed down next to her, curling up a little, her ears twitchimg at different sounds and her tail wagging  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games