Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow72

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:55 pm
Shadow turned her head sideways, off to look for Sky she put her nose to the ground.
"Mm....Where could he go?" she asked, suddenly her human form became visual and her wolf faded. Shadow had a snow white crescent moon on her forhead now. She'd gotten it from traveling but had told noone the memory. Sighing she looked around, her light brown hair following her movments by about 2 split seconds after. Her ice blue gaze turned towards the den, where she set off to reach it. She needed to talk to him, urgently.Not about the pack being in danger, but something about herself.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:20 pm
"Maybe hes not there though" she though worriedly and turned in a circle. Her wolf ears laid against her human haired sculp as she glared in every direction.
"Sky? Where are you?" she asked, going deeper into the woods.
Her tail twitching back and forth as she looked around.

Shadow72

skypheonix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:22 pm
Shadow72
"Maybe hes not there though" she though worriedly and turned in a circle. Her wolf ears laid against her human haired sculp as she glared in every direction.
"Sky? Where are you?" she asked, going deeper into the woods.
Her tail twitching back and forth as she looked around.
He was in his wolf form which still looked very much the same and he snuck up behind her making sure to go unnoticed and barked loudly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:24 pm
"Kya!" Her hair stood on end as she whipped around.
"Sky!" She growled angerly, picking him up with little effort.
"Bark in my ear and i'll yank yours" she growled, traveling deeper into the woods. Setting him down and changing back herself.  

Shadow72

skypheonix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:25 pm
Shadow72
"Kya!" Her hair stood on end as she whipped around.
"Sky!" She growled angerly, picking him up with little effort.
"Bark in my ear and i'll yank yours" she growled, traveling deeper into the woods. Setting him down and changing back herself.
He sat on his back legs and balanced himself standing upright.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:28 pm
Shadow gave him a slight glance.
"What are you doing?" She asked oddly, shaking her furred head lightly, her ears flopped from side to side. Every now and then hiding the snow white crescent moon.
"I have something to tell you...but im not sure i should. BUt i want to...but then again" she started and traveled off. Flopping onto her back,
"Nevermind" she said lightly, looking away. She was thinking about tell him the way she got the white thing on her head and the memory of something else to. But decided quickly not to...

Shadow72

skypheonix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:31 pm
Shadow72
Shadow gave him a slight glance.
"What are you doing?" She asked oddly, shaking her furred head lightly, her ears flopped from side to side. Every now and then hiding the snow white crescent moon.
"I have something to tell you...but im not sure i should. BUt i want to...but then again" she started and traveled off. Flopping onto her back,
"Nevermind" she said lightly, looking away. She was thinking about tell him the way she got the white thing on her head and the memory of something else to. But decided quickly not to...
He looked at er confused and just sat down normalls his tail slowly swishing from side to side blowing up leaves and dirt.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:34 pm
A leaf slowly floated down in front of her face. She reached up with her paw and let it fall onto the surface after being sweapt into the air by Sky's tail.
"No, i shouldn't trouble you with my own problems, so just forget it" she said, sitting on her hauches and letting the leaf blow away in the light breeze, with ruffeled her fur ever so lightly.

Shadow72

skypheonix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:36 pm
He smiled at her and closed his eyes letting everything around him fill his body and make him in-tune with the nature around him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:37 pm
Shadow just sat, looking intently at him while he seemed to channel his energy.
Tilting her head to one side she sighed only so light she could hear before looking away, turning her face into the wind.  

Shadow72

skypheonix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:39 pm
Shadow72
Shadow just sat, looking intently at him while he seemed to channel his energy.
Tilting her head to one side she sighed only so light she could hear before looking away, turning her face into the wind.
He perked up again and ran off in one direction through some brush without making a sound as was his intent as he sqiftly moved through the forest he knew so well.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:40 pm
Shadow looked back, feeling his prescence leave she got to her four paws and ran after him silently, without making a sound but following his scent.  

Shadow72

skypheonix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:41 pm
By the time she had caught up to him he had two rabbits firmly wedged in his jaws and offered one to her. "Hungry?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:42 pm
She slowed to a trot, not really intending on going all that fast to catch up.
"Sure" she replied simply, taking one, "Thank-you"  

Shadow72

skypheonix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 8:46 pm
Shadow72
She slowed to a trot, not really intending on going all that fast to catch up.
"Sure" she replied simply, taking one, "Thank-you"
He munched on the bunny easily crushing the bones and finishes off licking his muzzle clean.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games