Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:44 am
"Oh! Well nice to meet you star. And the rest of you too!" Said Feay. "yes, Very nice indeed!" Replyed Miko. "so what do you like to do up here?"Feay asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:30 pm
Kaiser nodded and relaxed.
Rain, Renegade and Synge also relaxed and smiled  

gothic_rain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:53 pm
wolfythegreat
"Oh! Well nice to meet you star. And the rest of you too!" Said Feay. "yes, Very nice indeed!" Replyed Miko. "so what do you like to do up here?"Feay asked.

Star smiled. The twins were adorable. "Oh, you know. Play, eat, hunt, swim, talk. That kinda thing. So I take it you're new here? Did you come by yourselves, or are there others?"

gothic_rain
Kaiser nodded and relaxed.
Rain, Renegade and Synge also relaxed and smiled

Star laughed as her tail wagged. "You guys are funny. So what do you wanna do now? Have you seen the rest of this place yet?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:51 pm
Heart looked up as Star mentioned her name and she smiled. "Yeah Sky is back... Although I haven't seen him since that night, it is kind of weird how he is always disappearing." Heart rolled over a couple of times and then returned back to laying on her belly, resting her head on her paws.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

gothic_rain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:35 pm
Synge nuzzled up to Star.
"We are normallt attcked every now and then coz of our wings"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:08 pm
Angel_Fantasy
Star smiled. The twins were adorable. "Oh, you know. Play, eat, hunt, swim, talk. That kinda thing. So I take it you're new here? Did you come by yourselves, or are there others?"

"Well, There's Jeckt which you've met, and there's Bealine who we've not seen in a while, the one jeckt is following"Feay said. "yeah Bealine left after she found out that her father actualy was not dead!" Said Miko.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:28 pm
Heart looked up at the wolf who was speaking, she paid his words no attention as she was tired. She then looked at the four wolves who stood in front of Star. She was glad all the new members were getting along so well with the pack.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:49 am
has they got to the mountian and hearing what she said slighter smilled and started climbing it "well, you don't have to be away from me, you can always be with me aslong ahs you don't hurt what i got left of my feelings il always be there for you..."he said has he sat ontop of a rock.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:51 am
slighter
has they got to the mountian and hearing what she said slighter smilled and started climbing it "well, you don't have to be away from me, you can always be with me aslong ahs you don't hurt what i got left of my feelings il always be there for you..."he said has he sat ontop of a rock.
*she sat down next to him*slighter i... i have a question......  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:53 am
slighter looked over at her has he slowly atrted climbing up the rest of the mountain "yes? what is it?" he asked her  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:57 am
slighter
slighter looked over at her has he slowly atrted climbing up the rest of the mountain "yes? what is it?" he asked her
*looking at then spreading her wings and flying up to the peak and looking down at him* i was just wondering... have you ever had a ... mate.. have you ever wanted to start a family......to be an alpha male  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:00 am
slighter ran up after her to the top of the moutain and sat next to her but not looking at her "well, i never had a mate, and i never really wanted to start a family or a pack of my own..."he said " im more of a loner type, i prefer to be alone with other people i know." he said has he turned and looked at her and nudge her.  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:02 am
slighter
slighter ran up after her to the top of the moutain and sat next to her but not looking at her "well, i never had a mate, and i never really wanted to start a family or a pack of my own..."he said " im more of a loner type, i prefer to be alone with other people i know." he said has he turned and looked at her and nudge her.
*blushing and looking away* Oh......  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:04 am
slighter looked at her "why?..." he said woundering, he really didn't why she was asking  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:06 am
slighter
slighter looked at her "why?..." he said woundering, he really didn't why she was asking
Oh uhmm...*slightly panicking, she knew that he didnt love her, hwy did she have to go and be stupid and ask something like that* just uhh.... just wondering......  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games