Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:26 pm
" Go home? But isn't this your home now?" She looked at him confused and stood up looking off in the same direction as him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:31 pm
as he kept walking he said "as you know me i have a home here but as the world knows me i have not" he keeps walking and sprouts a pair of raven black wings and raven black feathurs sprout from his body in diforent places intermingling with the brown fur as he transforms into his namesake "i am drave raven tail and this is me" he says as he takes off into the sky "good bye heart if you wish you may follow byut if you do not i will return accasinally to see you. i live on the moutain and onthe winds if you wish it i will return to you and stay with you for the rest of my life but i think there are children that you must look after and explain these events to them for they do not undertand"  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:35 pm
Heart flinched as she watched him go. So this was it now because of her choices she was left with no mate at all. She was to prideful to return to Sky, but she could not follow Drave as this was her home, and her friends were here. "Drave I can't follow you, I wish you'd stay with me though... the pups will eventually understand they are young and they are now their father's children so if they need further explanation he is who they will turn too, I beg of you to stay though..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:44 pm
as he lands in front of her he relizes he has finaly found his home.
"i will stay if you wish" he says as he passes out from the exsertion of flight.  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:50 pm
She looked at him and was happpy that he was staying, she watched him and layed down next to his passed out body. She wanted to talk to Star, but she was sleeping from what Heart could smell.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:10 pm
Black yawned as she sat bythe lake in her human form. She had on black cargo pants and a black sweatshirt. Her nose, lip, and ear piecings were visible. As well she wore dark makeup and was listening to music.  

Babe_In_Black1881

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:53 pm
Wolfs Heart
She looked at him and was happpy that he was staying, she watched him and layed down next to his passed out body. She wanted to talk to Star, but she was sleeping from what Heart could smell.

Star rolled restlessly in her sleep. Something nagged at her, but she didn't know what. Finally, unable to take it any longer, Star woke up and took a drink of water. As she lifted her head back up again, Star saw the outlines of Heart nearby. Her tail started to wag and she walked over to Heart and licked her muzzle. "Hi Heart!"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:02 pm
"Star! Oh wow I'm so happy to see you!" Heart said as she jumped up and ran to her. "Star there is so much to tell, I Feel so confused and I haven't seen you ro anyone else in ages!"  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:51 am
"Me too! Me missed you lots too!" Star's tail wagged madly as she nuzzled Heart. "Aww.....what happened? I'm here now..." She whimpered.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 4:29 pm
"Me and Sky aren't mates anymore" she said, "and I haven't seen anyone in the pack. Malik has died some pup disappeared. my pups are mad at me because they don't understand what happened, and everything is so different" Heart looked at Star. Although she was happy to see herit didn't show because she was so sad and confused and worried.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:56 pm
Her ears flattened against her head as she whined. "I heard about it, but I had hoped it was just a rumour... I couldn't even be at Malik's burial... no one told me about it after it was too late. Why are so many bad things happening all at once? It's not fair!" Star laid down with her head on her paws, looking sullen with her tail curled tightly around herself in repose. "Well...I guess you can't really blame them...they are still young after all, and they don't really understand what it means to be a mate..." Her spirits dampened further as she thought of her own mate. Star really missed him a lot... She tried to cheer Heart up, despite everything. "But if they become too much of a handful for you, I wouldn't mind taking care of them for a bit if you'd like me to get them out of your fur." Star forced a smile on.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 9:52 pm
-Running at a fast pace through the empty forest, the she-wolf threw herself at life. Staying focused on the path in front of her, was her main ambition to acheive at the time being. The world around her, a blur of greens and browns joining together, appearing as a large mesh, and fading into nothing as she passed. The pads on her paws were raw and scarred from the composition of the forest floor. Eager to reach her destination, Kita lowered her head and ran faster, and more brisk through the night-time woodlands. Finally, when the engaging moonlit water came into veiw, her tail wagged slowly behind her. Bounding out of the woods, and landing appealingly on the soft sands, the white wolf took off again; head low, tail high, and tounge lolling out of the side of her mouth. Her muscles quivered and shook violently in motion as Kita, with a heart full of determination, whisked along the shore, heading to a nearby cliff. Swirving swiftly past the corner of the mountain, she continued her way, prodding up the narrow pathway. With apsolute agility, the she-wolf dodged the corner and sped up, leaping abruptly onto a nearby ledge. Finally, Kita slowed her pace to a deliberate walk and headed towards the back of the small cave-like area. Collapsing wearily in the corner, the she-wolf laid her head down on the cold surface. Staring with blank eyes out at the moon, the white wolf felt her heart being swallowed with a feeling that she was strangly familiar with; lonliness. The large wolf longed to have her mate by her side to comfort her and make her feel whole. Overwhelmed by the comfortless emotion, Kita raised her head, and got to her feet. Slowly jaunting over to the mouth of the cave, the she-wolf sat back on her haunches. Looking out at the world, and all its beauty reminded her the feeling of love; to love and to be loved was what allowed life to happen. If she gave up so soon on her love, what would be the point of waking up every morning, and going to sleep every night? Pricking her ears forward, Kita slowly tilted her head back. Pointing her muzzle to the moon, the she-wolf inhaled slowly and let it out in a long, emphatic, howl that echoed through the night skies. Her howl was carried on by the wind for miles, ringing in the ears of creatures all around her; telling them her story, of how she longed to be reunited with her mate, and have pups to raise and cherish. Kita told the world how lonely she was feeling. She spilled her soul to the many thoughtful and naturous things that lived among her. Finally, when the foggy clouds passed on through the skies and shadowed the moon, casting a dim glow upon the land, Kita lowered her head and turned back to the dark corner of the cave. The smell of her mate remained after moons ago, bringing tears to her eyes, and the empty feeling to her heart once again. Curling up in the shadow of the cloud, the she-wolf stared off into the sky, hoping she would soon find her love again, and be converged with her soul mate once more-  

Kita Rottura

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:58 pm
" I don't think you need to take care of them... I think they will eventually get used to it. It is just so many things are happening at once...you can't help but feel alone..." Heart said as she laid her head down on her paws and closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 8:32 am
Heart went to the lake which felt more open and public. New wolves would perhaps come here... she also wasn't sure if she was ready to be alone with Drave yet. Since this was a more public place then the forest, she considered it would be more comfortable on both of them.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:19 am
walks to the lake and lays down to sun himself  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games