Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Introductions, yo. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`sileeka

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:27 am
Call me Sileeka. My real name is Eva. Sileeka-san, Sileeka-chan, and other such variations are also acceptable. Terms such as cutie, babe, honey, sweetie, etc are not recommended - unless you want to seriously creep me out. I don't care what context you use it in, just don't.

I'm turning 17 in August. I'm currently in Year 11, but I'm a huge slacker so school is not going so well. My choice of subjects reflects my diverse & vague interests, low motivation and unfocused plans for the future.

I live in Melbourne. I like it here. ^^ I'm not a fan of travelling, but I would love to travel in Japan and perhaps also Korea. But until I find the money for that, I'm content to stay right whre I am.

When I'm online I become a different person. I become rather vivacious - where as offline I'm a loner at heart. Admittedly, some qualities I share with my online persona are generosity and a little bossiness.

My interests include Gaia, anime, manga, literature and Japanese culture. Therefore, it is understandable that my hobbies include "Gaia-ing", cosplaying, watching anime, reading and writing - not to mention singing, listening to music, playing video games, sleeping, hugging and taking sticker photos with friends.

You can ask me anything you want to know. But don't think it's weird if I don't tell you anything. There are some things which I just won't tell. whee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:00 am
My name is Reimeiken. I'm 13 on May 18th, I'm Taurus, I live in Elermore Vale, Newcastle, and go to Merewether High School. I love anything to do with Japan, which includes anime, manga, culture and music. Oh, and the hot Japanese boys. ;D  

Reimeiken

Xiaoyih

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:48 am
Hey, I'm Jason. I'm 18 and originally from Sydney but moved to Adelaide to do dentistry at Uni of Adelaide.
I love trance music and raving (liquid mainly, but i wanna learn melbourne shuffle, brisbane stomp and a whole lot of other styles but i'm not a pill popper)
I also love Tekken 5, counterstrike (old but classic), Final Fantasy, and anime.
Fav anime:Scrapped Princess, Ouran High School Host Club

Feel free to PM me if you want to chat ^^

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 4:47 pm
Hi! ^^ My name is Sarah and I'm a South Australian, woo! I am currently 15 and in Year 10 at High School. I joined this guild so I could make some friends on gaia, since I don't really have many, -sigh-.

Some of my intrests include, drawing, reading, anime, internet, dance, music, photography and theres a whole lot more. >.<

Feel free to PM me if you wanna chat! =D

SazzleBerry

atomicide

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:14 am
Heya I'm 23 from the south coast of NSW. I have become very addicted to this place! Its fun!

Have a lovely evening all smile  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 3:27 am
Hey everyone, the name`s Liz. I live in Melbourne which is obviously in Austalia. Feel free to comment on my page. Have a great day!  

iKillCaustic

Ruthless Hunter

18,040 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

x__ I N S A T I A B L E

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:34 am
Danii
Sixteen
Perth
:]

If you are from WA; Feel free to PM me.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:10 am
Mush Monster --> Mary
Year 11
Newcastle, NSW
Current mood: cold, wet, tired, depressed  

Mush monster

Cupcakes-xx

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:34 am
Cupcakes-xx... Real name: Jordyn (Which I hate!)
I'm 14, in year 8 and I live in Melbourne...
I love dancing, listening to music and hanging out with my friends...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:38 am
Hey!

Im john, 14 and i live in SA smile  

wolf_blade123

zombiezz__atEmybrain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:13 am
Hey
Emily, 15, WA
Love music && Anything to do with Japan, including the lanuage =]
Other WA-ers PM me =]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:33 am
Harro everyone!!!11! <= sign of a newb
My names Jerome and i'm chinese with traces of japanese in my blood (Hehe, blame my granpa for that) At the moment, I'm living in WA, Perth. Moved to australia a month ago and my nationality is actually Malaysian and i grew up in Brunei which is one of the richest country in Asia quoted by afew of my lecturers and classmates from abroad. Which i think it is cuz there is totally no taxes or any of sorts and the car's the population owns are outnumbering the population itself there....awesome fact huh?

Alrighty, i'm 17 and i looooove cooking. I'm actually in my first term of commercial cookery at ASTHM, it's ending soon so holidays are around the corner. wootwoot!!!11!! (<= another sign of a newb), second terms gonna be hard on me tho, dang it. but i'm still having my exams. gonk having my cooking practical test next and you know what that means... double gonk gonk gonk ....6 dishes in 4 hours!!....triple gonk! gonk gonk gonk

And more about me?
As you may notice in future recognition of cobz, i do not swear and i'll be as nice as possible. Heh, i used to be a pain in the a** but due to some of my honest friends, i will try not to be.

And about my experience in Australia?
I as an AZN not only love the starburst here like a crazy monkey but the country's background and the "you would die for" scenery. And OMG, it's so cold here, i never knew since back in where I was, i thought it would be good if it's cold aaaaall day long............strike that. stare In short, it's a bawesome place for adventure and chillaxing or even starting a new life.

Okay, now you know 1/4 of me, heh just kidding it's actually a 1/2 of me already icon_wink.gif so, i'll hope to have a chat with anyone, anytime. keh

Now it's time to pm Emily, hahaha WTH!? rofl  

Cobz

Dapper Genius

CrayolaxFairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:16 am
Yhallowthar . :]

NAmes ALISHA . :}
i`m from sydneyy .
i`m 1/2 chiense and Australian, English + Scottish . :]
i like stuff .
coz stuff is rad. :}
i lik drama; dance; figureskating anndd netball .

(:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:18 pm
    Hi. ^____^
    My name's Benny, I'm 19. I'm based from Gold Coast, but right now I'm kind of in the middle of a finding-myself backpacking thing. I've been travelling for over a year now. Yep, kinda homesick.

About me, then. I am an adrenaline junkie. I like skydiving, BASE jumping, mountaineering, scuba diving, surfing, snowboarding, hang gliding, and bungee jumping. C: And big roller coasters. I'm particularly looking forward to the Canadian part of my trip so I can try out some ice climbing.

I used to play rugby and soccer/football in high school (wow, that makes me sound old). I come from a British background, and I was the first of my family to be born on aus soil. I am a soccer/football fiend.

Satellite Statesman

Xarciel

Fashionable Genius

16,250 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Clambake 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 2:58 am
Umm hey. My name's Clare and I live in Sydney- well, the suburbian section anyway. I'm fourteen and a half, in year nine, and very big on being Australian (see my siggie for reference). I'm also 'anti-American', mainly because of the way so many people are developing American accents, so avoiding that topic is probably a must around me, unless you love to hear rants- then simply say the word. mrgreen

My interests include playing piano and trumpet, reading, writing, drawing (though not terribly well I will admit), debating, public speaking and ranting. I have a serious addiction to Ninja Turtles, Gundam SEED and Beethoven's classical music.

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff