Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:00 pm
"im trying to read your mind, to see what you wanted yesterday with that lick" he said has he made his eyes turn red.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:10 pm
slighter
"im trying to read your mind, to see what you wanted yesterday with that lick" he said has he made his eyes turn red.
*laughing slightly* i have found that with my new powers that i can block my mind* laughing again*  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:11 pm
"oh...well i can't really read mind anyways, just trying to get you to tell me "he said with a smirk "so tell me...."he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 2:29 pm
slighter
"oh...well i can't really read mind anyways, just trying to get you to tell me "he said with a smirk "so tell me...."he said.
* smiling slightly* no is that all you want to do is nag me  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 10:14 pm
"il stop once you tell me" he said with a smirk  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:30 pm
slighter
"il stop once you tell me" he said with a smirk
*laughing again* i was sad ok? thats all  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:33 pm
he laughed "you lying sack of s**t. i know what it is but i want you to tell me." he said rolling on teh ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:35 pm
slighter
he laughed "you lying sack of s**t. i know what it is but i want you to tell me." he said rolling on teh ground.
* looking at him* it was nothing if your so sure you tell me what it meant! *suddnely jumping and biteing his sholder*((sp?))  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:38 pm
((its shoulder))

slighter jumped up and looked at her "you love me...." he said laighing and looking at his shoulder"and now for biting me, i will get you back" he said has she ran up to her and and tackled her gently to the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 1:48 pm
slighter
((its shoulder))

slighter jumped up and looked at her "you love me...." he said laighing and looking at his shoulder"and now for biting me, i will get you back" he said has she ran up to her and and tackled her gently to the ground.
*looks up at him* what makes you think that......*looking away and throwing him off*  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 2:50 pm
((sorry anout the wait, i couldn't connect my internet and i had to re-install it))

"well nobody lick me for no reason, so you love me" he said has he smirk"nobody dumb enought to do it anyways" he said has she layed down laughing. "just admit it."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:56 am
after a while slighter got up and started walkign around the clearing where he got to a small stream and he staretd laping up the water, he was really dramatized wfrom what happen a few days ago and he couldn't get it off his mind when he sliped off a slippery rock and fell face first in the water he jumped up and looked around shacking off the water and then lapping some of it up befor he went underneath a tree and layed down in the shade.  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:00 am
Star chuckled quietly as she saw him fall. She waited until he laid down under the tree she was currently in. Waiting for the moment he closed his eyes, she jumped down out of nowhere beside him and sat down. "Hey Slighter! Hope I didn't scare ya!" She laughed and started petting him. "Wow. Your coat's really nice today. Something good happen lately?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:10 am
slighter smirked "why do you asked "he said has he sat next to her"why does everybody ask"he said has he looked at her smilling "but yeah something did happen" he said has he looked around  

Slighter
Captain

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 11:15 am
Star grinned. "I ask because you're my friend. Everybody asks because they're wondering as well." She rolled her eyes and smiled. "What do you think? That we're alll here to stalk you? Get real. You know I'm too busy and lazy to." She laughed and started scratching behind his ears. "Hmm..." She looked him over. "Nice coat, straight ears, loose tail, smooth tongue...I'd say you're in love."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games