Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Spam / Gaming - Related Topics
--- S P A M B O X --- It lives!!! XD --- v.2.0 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you happy the box is back?
  Yes!
  No
  Could care less
View Results

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:14 pm
ThermaDraconis
C'mon, you're telling me you've never thrown a rock into a perfectly calm lake or jumped in a puddle just to watch the ripples cascade outward? If so, then you're predisposed to sowing chaos too. Nature was never meant to be neat and orderly. If it was, it would be boring.

I think people only skydive and hangglide because there's a chance they could die horribly, which is what makes it exciting.
3nodding I fing it pathetic that some people do dangerous stuff because it's "cool" And then cry when it's there time to die. I mean, life is tough and then you die, what else were you expecting?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:16 pm
ThermaDraconis
C'mon, you're telling me you've never thrown a rock into a perfectly calm lake or jumped in a puddle just to watch the ripples cascade outward? If so, then you're predisposed to sowing chaos too. Nature was never meant to be neat and orderly. If it was, it would be boring.

I think people only skydive and hangglide because there's a chance they could die horribly, which is what makes it exciting.

Hello, not on for long just waiting for pizza to show up really.
There is a difference between sowing chaos mearly for no reason, and to tear down the current establishment to build something greater in it's place. Life is a constantly changing flowing river that sometimes needs to have small conflicts in order for the peace to be more fully appreciated, but I don't sew chaos with malignent intent. The connotations are slightly different.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

ThermaDraconis

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:23 pm
Heh. I like to occasionally create conflict to see how different people handle the situation. It's an interesting study of human behavior. That and I have this strange compulsion to mess up anything that's neat and tidy. Then I reorganize it just so I can do it all over again. When I was a kid, I used to set up fancy constructions with sticks and anything else I could find just to throw rocks at them and watch them explode. I like explosions.

I love playing with fire too and seeing how different things burn. Fascinating stuff. I find it amusing how everyone I know is terrified of tornadoes. I secretly wish one would hit my town just so I could watch the destruction.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:23 pm
deadly_demon
ThermaDraconis

3nodding I fing it pathetic that some people do dangerous stuff because it's "cool" And then cry when it's there time to die. I mean, life is tough and then you die, what else were you expecting?

You could die any day....some things just get you there quicker is all.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:34 pm
lurichan
deadly_demon
ThermaDraconis

You could die any day....some things just get you there quicker is all.
I know, I'm just pointing out that I hate it when people pretend to be all courageous because it's what they want others to see. Everyone has flaws so they shouldn't pretend they don't.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:37 pm
Yeah, it's fun convincing people who think they're tough to do something daring like going on a rollercoaster and then listening to them scream in horror the whole time. Again, sowing chaos.  

ThermaDraconis

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:39 pm
ThermaDraconis
Yeah, it's fun convincing people who think they're tough to do something daring like going on a rollercoaster and then listening to them scream in horror the whole time. Again, sowing chaos.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:03 pm
The Pizza was yummy.

I like rollercoasters. Not scared of them.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:09 pm
lurichan
The Pizza was yummy.

I like rollercoasters. Not scared of them.
Me neither biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:14 pm
Fish wants to join under a different name.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:18 pm
lurichan
You mean fish_are_cool? She got a second user called fish_are_ebil smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:19 pm
deadly_demon
lurichan

*nod nod* She said she wanted to join under that one *edit* cause she stopped using hte other one. ^^*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:24 pm
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan

*nod nod* She said she wanted to join under that one *edit* cause she stopped using hte other one. ^^*
She just wanted more gold and was too lazy to post blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:25 pm
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan

Okay.....^^* But she can't use the new gold for anything other than that account...so...yeah, I'm confused.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:29 pm
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan
deadly_demon
lurichan

Okay.....^^* But she can't use the new gold for anything other than that account...so...yeah, I'm confused.
She can trade with her old acount.  
Spam / Gaming - Related Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 892 893 894 895 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games