Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Alternative Lifestyles Guild

Back to Guilds

A safe place for anyone who identifies with the LGBTQ(IP) community and their allies. 

Tags: lesbian, gays, queer, transgender, LGBT 

Reply 06. "Life Issues" - Advice & Counseling
Help? Sexualities (and more) defined Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abashi76

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:51 pm
Well here are the things that I identify with:

Lesbian
Androgyne

and am repulsed by

Gender binary -in US

Did I understand gender binary right? Anyways, if you want to know what I like and how it contradicts the gender binary, please give me a message.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:11 pm
I like the opposite gender roles as the rest of society. Any label for that? I like everything the reverse. I like it when the women do the things that are male specific.  

Abashi76

light shinomi

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:51 am
Artemis-X
SnowflakeGirl
Artemis-X

Trisexual - attraction in men, women and a third party [oneself, animals, or vegetables]

NOOOOOOOO!!!NOT THE ANIMALS...OR THE VEGIES!ok..how do you have sex with a vegie? rolleyes what id the vegie is a cactus??? xd
i think it's like.... erm.... masturbation with a vegetable.... such as a cucumber >.>'

or sucking on a veggie and getting turned on lol seriously I was thinking the same masturbation veggie theory  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:03 am
thank you so much for mentioning asexuals~ <3  

The_Lady_Delirium_

Maggoty Anne

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:53 pm
I've never heard a heterosexual refer to themselves as queer, regardless of whether they support gay rights.

Why isn't "bi-curious" on the list?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:27 am
i completely re-did the list, so that it would be in alphabetical order and include some terms that were missing.

any questions or terms that still belong on the list, either post here or PM me.

etluhcs

cakefarm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:27 pm
Perhaps I'm mistaking my terms based on the inherent meaning of the syllables used to make them, but wouldn't pansexual more or less be the same as omnisexual (meaning you are up for most anything or at least more than those with male parts, females parts, and your own). Compared to trisexual which by definition is one who is or relates to being into sexual interest with 3, which three need not necessarily be specified but 3, as the prefix tri- implies?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:51 pm
pansexual means the same as omnisexual, but pansexual is more commonly used and is what people use to identify themselves as. so i figured i'd just put that one.

and i don't understand your reference to trisexual. what do you mean? xp

etluhcs

cakefarm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:18 pm
What I mean is that based on wording, it seems like the listed definitions for pansexual and trisexual should be switched for one another:

Quote:

Pansexual - Pansexual refers to someone who is attracted to other people irregardless of their gender.

Trisexual - A person or persons actively engaging in sexual intercourse with anyone or anything, be he, she, or it animate or inanimate.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:25 pm
cakefarm
What I mean is that based on wording, it seems like the listed definitions for pansexual and trisexual should be switched for one another:

Quote:

Pansexual - Pansexual refers to someone who is attracted to other people irregardless of their gender.

Trisexual - A person or persons actively engaging in sexual intercourse with anyone or anything, be he, she, or it animate or inanimate.

well pansexual means pan as far as people.. like all people, not all OBJECTS in the world.. that's strange eek

and honestly i don't even understand trisexual. i should probably take it down. xp

etluhcs

Sakippo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:59 pm
Bisexual FTW!!!! xD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:03 pm
Woah, theres a lot of Definitions out there. I only heard of like 5% of that.

Well now im educated. Yay~

LilArieu lV

2,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

yureika

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:02 am
i just noticed, you don't have intersexual on the list.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:30 pm

Wow. That's a REALLY long list...  

Occasional_Angel

4,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sakippo

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:47 am
you got it dude!  
06. "Life Issues" - Advice & Counseling

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]