Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
Emwah's Critique Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arsenic Lace

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:30 am
aww thanks. Glad your computer is fixed now xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:37 am
EmWah

DNA - Are your eyes bluer than normal? It's alright, just doesn't excite my socks off. ATTENTION AT YOU!

8/10

I see, well I think that's generous. xD

I think the glasses accentuate the blueness.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:44 am
EmWah
ManKy - Interesting. I like the colours and use of fish!

8.3/10

Sweet, I think that is one of the best scores you have given me.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:55 am
EmWah

Lai Lai - I can't remember how it's different to your normal outfit.
ummm well i have new shoes! >__<
oh and a different scarf and pants but thats about it
anyways thankies for rating meh
<33

Lai Woun
Crew

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:31 am
Could thou rate me?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:34 am
Rate my beatnik.  

DNA_Guru
Captain

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:18 am
yeay im a sexy noob!! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:22 am
ManKy - What have you done?! gonk The tail, it is a shocker. The yellow and blue look horrible and the lunar thing and the nurses hat... Blech! cry It's enough to make a rater cry. The only good thing I can say is that the whip, hat and hair go together quite nicely. I'm sorry for giving such a harsh rate, but my eyes were quite offended.

2/10

DNA - Hmmn. The different dark elements on the main body do not compliment each other. They kind of distort the shape and make it a bit... odd looking. The hat still looks like it's kinda just sitting on your head, but that's not your fault. I do like the beard though, and the uber blue eyes. But yeah, you can do better!

6.5/10

EmWah
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:24 am
I know I got a rate for this one from Jaa, but I don't think I got you to rate it EmWah. If so, I appoligise. If not... be gentle.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:14 am
EmWah
ManKy - What have you done?! gonk The tail, it is a shocker. The yellow and blue look horrible and the lunar thing and the nurses hat... Blech! cry It's enough to make a rater cry. The only good thing I can say is that the whip, hat and hair go together quite nicely. I'm sorry for giving such a harsh rate, but my eyes were quite offended.

2/10
Fair play, it is not my best avy.  

ManagerKyoto

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:38 pm
WellzY
I know I got a rate for this one from Jaa, but I don't think I got you to rate it EmWah. If so, I appoligise. If not... be gentle.

I assume you mean gentle as in "Hey Emwah! Don't be too rough with all the jumping on and the licking and the biting"

Do you?

Because you should!

It's daaaamn fine. So fine it's giving me those little heart flutters that only the very best avatars give. Everything is so right and so damn HOT.

I absolutley love it. Bloody fantastic.

10/10 (And then some)

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:50 pm
Rate rate! heart domokun  

caramel slice

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:10 pm
Fuzzy Mullet
Rate rate! heart domokun

Yaaay you have wings! After all these years. I like the use of the unusual hat and boots, although the purple in the skirt needs to be stronger to bring them together. There's something funny around the middle, pehaps the way you're holding the pitchfork? It makes the avatar look a little hunched. But yeah, other than that 'tis lovely. The blacks and purples work really well.

8/10

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:12 pm
EmWah
Fuzzy Mullet
Rate rate! heart domokun

Yaaay you have wings! After all these years. I like the use of the unusual hat and boots, although the purple in the skirt needs to be stronger to bring them together. There's something funny around the middle, pehaps the way you're holding the pitchfork? It makes the avatar look a little hunched. But yeah, other than that 'tis lovely. The blacks and purples work really well.

8/10
Thanks. ^^
I shall find a better skirt and get winged anklets. :BB  

caramel slice

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:54 pm
EmWah
WellzY

I assume you mean gentle as in "Hey Emwah! Don't be too rough with all the jumping on and the licking and the biting"

Do you?

Because you should!

It's daaaamn fine. So fine it's giving me those little heart flutters that only the very best avatars give. Everything is so right and so damn HOT.

I absolutley love it. Bloody fantastic.

10/10 (And then some)

Yay! How many 10's is that now? razz  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out