Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MellyBean

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 7:57 pm
Tae had been busy.. She had been up and out the door before most others, being called into work at the last minute to deal with a scuffle that was going on. She sighed as she walked through the door to the inn, smiling softly, seeing some familiar faces. She smelt someone was cooking in the food, and took the welcome break to grab herself a glass of coffee and sit at the bar, sipping it..  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:04 pm
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
Kleah eeps and jumps back for a moment, letting go of her tail, startled by her hissing. He blinks a bit and catches his breath, then smiles and mrrrs softly at being scritched behind the ears. he says, smiling sheepishly, then nuzzles her lightly.
Manda smiles and shrugs. "Think nothing of it...I startle easy." She sighs and gazes at the plant, scritching Kleah absentmindedly, completely lost in thought.

Kleah mrrrrs some more, then cocks hsi head, looking up at her curiously. After a few minutes, he leans down, then hops into her lap and curls up some, nuzzling against her softly. he asks softly.
Manda looks down, alarmed, at the sudden lump of fluff in her lap. "I'm sorry...I'm...Going through a hard time....In one week, I...I lost everything...." she sighs and recaps everything that had happened to her in the last week, from her fiancee's betrayel, to being ostracized from everything she had known, to where she was now. "This stupid prejudice is ruining EVERYONE'S lives! I don't see why we can't all just get along? We're furs too, even if we are a little different! One would think they'd want to befriend us because we represent EVERY ONE of them! I'm an Anthro, and I'm a Feral, and I don't belong anywhere because of them and the fact that the can't accept differences!" In her fury, she burried her face in her hands and took several deep breaths.

Kleah frowns and winces a little, then nods, rubbing up against her afectionately. He cuts himself off and growls lowly, then sighs. He nuzzles her chin lightly, sighing again.  

Lloxie

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:10 pm
Manda pats Kleah's head, cups her hand under his muzzle and looks into his eyes. "The only people who really understand are the people like us, people who are hunted...Will it never end?" She notices Tae walk in and waves in greeting. "Your break may be short-lived. I think Dracos was cooking ealier, but he left... sweatdrop "  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:13 pm
Kuro finnaly made his way back behind the bar, setting the box down, he was many things, but he wasn't exactley physically strong, he took a breath and wiped the sweat off his forehead, then stood up, taking another deep breath before tending the customers, giving a little smile at Artemis "Allrigh, all done, anything else you'll be needing from me?"  

Kuro Netsune

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:22 pm
Kuro Feuer
Kuro finnaly made his way back behind the bar, setting the box down, he was many things, but he wasn't exactley physically strong, he took a breath and wiped the sweat off his forehead, then stood up, taking another deep breath before tending the customers, giving a little smile at Artemis "Allrigh, all done, anything else you'll be needing from me?"
Manda looks up at Kuro and frowns. "You should have asked for help! You aren't the only one who works here now, ya know....." She makes a face at him, and gently lowering Kleah back to the floor, she hops on over to the counter to begin her day.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:24 pm
Manda_Tifa
Manda pats Kleah's head, cups her hand under his muzzle and looks into his eyes. "The only people who really understand are the people like us, people who are hunted...Will it never end?" She notices Tae walk in and waves in greeting. "Your break may be short-lived. I think Dracos was cooking ealier, but he left... sweatdrop "

Kleah smiles and swishes his tail, nodding faintly. he says softly, staring back up into her eyes. He bumps his nose into hers, then giggles and hugs her feral-style with his forepaws.  

Lloxie

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:24 pm
Kuro Feuer

Artemis kisses Kuro's cheek as she grabes a platter. "Just keep up the good work, okay?" Walks off with a smile, tail swishing behind her, taking out some drinks and snacks.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:35 pm
Tae laughed softly and piped up, "Well it might need to wait.. I need a little break today before cookin, or all the food will come out gross." She makes a face and sips on her coffee, a small smile on her face, watching everyone bustle around, "It was a long short day at my other job.."  

MellyBean

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:40 pm
Kleah, do you want anything to eat or drink? I know you just had something, but I need something to do. I feel so cooped up here, but I don't feel safe going outside anymore..... sweatdrop You can't keep an outdoor cat indoors like this, ya know?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 8:50 pm
Manda_Tifa
Kleah, do you want anything to eat or drink? I know you just had something, but I need something to do. I feel so cooped up here, but I don't feel safe going outside anymore..... sweatdrop You can't keep an outdoor cat indoors like this, ya know?

Kleah blinks and hmms to himself for a moment, then shrugs. he says, remembering the vodka from yesterday, shuddering slightly. He yawns and stretches a bit, looking around boredly.  

Lloxie

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:02 pm
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa

Kleah blinks and hmms to himself for a moment, then shrugs. he says, remembering the vodka from yesterday, shuddering slightly. He yawns and stretches a bit, looking around boredly.
Manda pours a dish of iced tea and adds a touch of honey and a lemon slice and brings it over to Kleah and sits beside him, stroking his back as he drinks. "Yea...would definately be nice to get out. You know...I've never seen the Forest..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:06 pm
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa

Manda pours a dish of iced tea and adds a touch of honey and a lemon slice and brings it over to Kleah and sits beside him, stroking his back as he drinks. "Yea...would definately be nice to get out. You know...I've never seen the Forest..."

Kleah smiles and swishes his tail, then takes a few sips of the tea. he pauses and licks his lips. He then laps up some more. After a few moments he stops again to take a breath. he says and sighs. He smiles again and takes a few more sips, his tail unable to sit still.  

Lloxie

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:14 pm
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa

Kleah smiles and swishes his tail, then takes a few sips of the tea. he pauses and licks his lips. He then laps up some more. After a few moments he stops again to take a breath. he says and sighs. He smiles again and takes a few more sips, his tail unable to sit still.
Manda watches Kleah thoughtfully for a while while the silence between them lingers on, interrupted only by Kleah's lapping. Once he's finished, she takes the dish and sets it in her lap. "Tell me about your parents." It was not a demand or a request. It sounded like simple conversation. But Manda was anxious to know that someone else could share with her a tale of woe. She was tired of feeling like the only one to suffer, even though she knew she wasn't.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:23 pm
after standing for a moment, just listening at the conversations back and forth, Kuro sighs, turning around, pulling out a nice bottle of rum and pouring himself a glasshot of it, adding a little squirt of lemon, he sat behind the bar, half listening to the conversations, half staring at Artemis -just make a move already Kuro!- but he did not, he just sat there, absently drinking his shot, staring and hearing...  

Kuro Netsune

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:34 pm
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa
Lloxie
Manda_Tifa

Manda watches Kleah thoughtfully for a while while the silence between them lingers on, interrupted only by Kleah's lapping. Once he's finished, she takes the dish and sets it in her lap. "Tell me about your parents." It was not a demand or a request. It sounded like simple conversation. But Manda was anxious to know that someone else could share with her a tale of woe. She was tired of feeling like the only one to suffer, even though she knew she wasn't.

Kleah blinks and lifts his head again with a sigh. He stares in no perticular direction and thinks a bit then turns back to Manda. he trails off and falls silent for a moment. He lays down by the bowl of tea and stares at the ground, then resumes. He pauses for a few moments, then grins faintly.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games