Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Memorable Threads
Discussion: Newest Updates. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Nausicaa

Distinct Gaian

1,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:51 am
I'm ashamed to say that i bought these aoi cache pants off the backs of the needy in the marketplace. near the end of the event the eggs were getting scarce. so i went there with my 2500 in gold and spent an hour just buying baskets under 600 gold and selling them for 900. pretty soon i had enough for my pants and one basket to keep in my house (not a big fan of the masks to be honest lol) i tried getting a basket the legit way, but after 2 eggs in 2 hours i gave up sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:39 am
My friend and I stayed on all day yesterday. We sold a ton of egg baskets and fished our butts off and ended up with two more March '05 letters for safekeeping. biggrin

I love events.  

Zadie

The Lady Rhea

Fashionable Gaian

10,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:50 am
I have one basket and both masks. I was two eggs short of a full basket xd

(sounds like some sort of slam against my intellegence/sanity doesn't it? XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:32 pm
I was on the whole day yesterday, and wound
up with both of the masks, and seven baskets
to sell later on. xD

Nepharious

KirbyHero

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:07 pm
I ended up making at least +3k off at least 4 baskets yesterday. If they buy it, it's there own damn fault if they feel exploited xp

I sold my first 2 for around 1.5k, then everything following at at least 800g.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:43 pm
The event items are...odd xp

But I love the store items. I just went and redid my wishlist especially because of this update sweatdrop

Aiko Afriel

Codebreaking Survivor

Dorg Endo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:42 pm
I have many baskets...I doubt I will ever open them. I will eventually create an Easter room for my house, right now its Halloween.

I never even opened any of my baskets last year for the Bunny Hat, I did get the Chicky Hat but its not that great and the masks are worse. I wont haord my stuff to sell later on, in fact I probably wont sell them ever at all. I like to keep things getting ride of stuff is hard for me as it is in real life.

In short the baskets are cool looking but I lik my avatars face damnit.

Side note: Last year Baskets were selling for 150 to 200 gold after they were released for better looking items...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:10 am
I missed all of Easter 'cause I was out of town. So sad. sad I'm not particularly fond of the items but Istill wish I had one or two.  

saryasaki

Angel in disgu!se

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 5:19 am
+I made like 500g off the easter event. lol I made 11k off the valentines chocolate boxes. I'd buy them at the store and sell them for 40g more. I was on for about 2 hours...+  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:51 pm
I was busy all weekend, so i missed the event. the masks make me puke, so I guess thats okay.

what happened to the annual gaia ball, anyway?  

Protocol Rain

Business Businessman

Dorg Endo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:38 pm
Kasplatza Red
I was busy all weekend, so i missed the event. the masks make me puke, so I guess thats okay.

It happened. Its a user run event shortly after Gaia Anniversary Ball <--admin held therefore items. I got third place in a contest where I deserved second damnit and won a few thousand gold. I so deserved second, Celeste Versellas deserving first ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:58 am
Dorg Endo
Kasplatza Red

It happened. Its a user run event shortly after Gaia Anniversary Ball <--admin held therefore items. I got third place in a contest where I deserved second damnit and won a few thousand gold. I so deserved second, Celeste Versellas deserving first ^^

Yeah, I've been on and off Gaia this year, I probably missed it ^^;  

Protocol Rain

Business Businessman

Dorg Endo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 8:14 am
NEw items again people! GUYS GET KILTS! I'm the first to post this? This has consistantly been one of the big wants for avatars and now its finished. I think the Kilts are beautifully made too--realistic 3nodding .

And there is another batch of super majorly expensive items. Its been a long damn while since an expensive set was released and new the stuff in Aekea is really expensive. As well as the Bao in the hack rack (30,000).
About time cool

Not sure if anything is truely to my tastes but I think they are all neat items.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:17 pm
New donation items! Butterfyl Wings and Spider parts(totally not proper name for either)

At first I thought I was going to like the Aracne Chestplate better because I love spiders. But because its my Bday present to myself I donated for two letters and I really like the Butterfyl wings closed around the avatar. They have a simular shape to the Musketeer cloak which I liked(the shape)but the coloring is so light its fantastic. I love the shape and color of the closed wings.

I still like the Aracne parts but the Butterfly seems more versitle in usage.  

Dorg Endo

candycrack
Captain

Fashionable Glitch

11,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 7:43 am
I always forget to update this thread these days. gonk  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games