Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Dark Nexus ((Rant Thread)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jaden_Ordo

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:49 pm
I'm sick of being alone. You find a good one, open up to her, think you're happy, then bam. All of a sudden, you're not good enough and she ******** rips your heart out.
If I look back through this thread, I'll probably find four posts from me just like this. So why is it the same s**t over and over. C'mon, what the ********.
I'm a good guy. I'm handsome, pretty damn well in shape. I love music and laughter and I'm pretty willing to try a lot of new stuff.
Am I too picky? Are the kind of girls I like not my type after all? All I want is someone capable, strong-willed, and loyal. Someone who will help me when I'm weak. Beauty is totally defined by those things, and even what we consider attractive is much much further down on the list.

It's just total bullshit, the misconceptions about dating and love and such that we have. Like eHarmony. Oh come on. Seriously? Let's pay to find other desperate people who're looking for love.

I really am beginning to think I'll be spending the rest of my life a lonely man.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:02 pm
The worst part is, I have a couple girls lining up for me, they even fight. But I now the girl I want to be with, the girl I don't feel I'll be happy without. But I'm her 'big brother' and she loves me more than anything she says, but I know she means in that family way.
It hurts big time.  

Jaden_Ordo

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:05 pm
Deja vu.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:04 pm
Red Alert 3
--------------

Big name to live up to. Not just any game can be this game, or have this name.

Sadly, I have mixed feelings. While the Red Alert series is renown for never taking itself seriously (mind-controlled Squids, attack bears, neo samurai, giant mechs, etc.), this game seems to do so in the most mundane ways. Most of the humor comes from the silliness of the acting and the scenarios. The ideologies in-game are seen miles before they come.

But, in a way, it's exactly the game you expected. Better graphics, more unique units, more versatility, each faction is even more unique. The game is incredibly balanced.

Oh, and did I mention all the scantily clad women? And they tote big guns. Nice.

All in all, not much to complain here, though if you were expecting the next StarCraft or WarCraft III, then you'll be waiting a bit.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Jawa-Jedi

250 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:11 am
I'm out of here! This is why lurkers, like myself should not join guilds even when invited. Do I like Star Wars? Hell yes! Do I talk about it? Only if the topic really grabs my interest or if someone talks to me neither of which has happened here.

To top things off one of the few posts I made to let the 5 maybe 10 active guild members know that a Star Wars Avatar was in the Arena and a fellow guild member could use some helps with votes was Locked, reprimanded for daring to post and deleted.

So I'm out. I quit the guild. Grand_Admiral_Thrawn, Darkened Angel, Nelowulf, Johnny Malone, ElladanKenet, Cale Darksun have fun in your private little Empire. I had more fun in Sir Steve's forum! If you were real Star Wars fans you would know just what an insult that was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:20 am
It was because you made a whole separate thread to tell people you were in the Arena.
Thats against the rules.
And we ******** hate lurkers. You want to have fun here, do something other than lurk.
I made a point of inviting you because you seemed to have promise, a chance to benefit our community.
You broke the rules and then bitched like a child because we enforced our rules.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:08 pm
Private. Private. See the spelling? PRIVATE. PRI-VATE. Repeat it after me, PRIVATE. Like PI-RATE. EXCEPT PRI-VATE.

Privet is russian for hello. Privet isn't an english word, not even pronounced as "private", by traditional grammar rules. It'd come out as "preye-vet", with the short e, instead of "preye-vat", with the short a. Gah! Yebat mudak khui....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:05 pm
I was playing paintball today, and I started feeling sick halfway through the day, so I sat out. I feel like a loser now, heh. I came home with 3 bruises, my cousins came home covered. Even in games, I was barely shot and no one admitted to getting hit by me. My team won games, but I feel like I lost. /eaticecreamforhours  

Valkore Fraust

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:52 pm
My concert was cancelled. Loss of $150. Cancelled. Damn  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:09 pm
I was a hair's width from snapping today, which has only happened once before. In Athletic Injury Prevention class (a class I'm not taking willingly) we've been working on a project for the the past two, or so, weeks On Friday, this guy in our group, Ryan, put all the information together on PowerPoint. The school computers don't register discs, so he put it on a floppy. However, our teacher's laptop (which has the projector for us to present the project on) doesn't accept floppies. So we tried putting it on a disc on Friday using the teacher's office computer, but it wasn't working for some reason. So, we gave up and Ryan said he'd bring it in on Monday on a USB.

So, Monday came (of course) and Ryan didn't come to school. I told the teacher this, and he failed everyone in the group. <********, after I was already starting to get seriously pissed off, Johnny ******** and Lady Loudbitch next to me were practically chewing gum right in my ear while I was trying to copy down notes. When people chew gum, especially with their mouths open, I get really pissed of because it is such an obnoxious sound. That almost sent me to my boiling point, but my self-control managed to keep me from storming out of the classroom.

Ugh.  

Rodyn

Valkore Fraust

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:33 pm
It's ok, dude. Don't beat yourself up about the grade. And yeah, loud gum chewing is irritating, especially if that person knows it.

Today, I was chowing down, and my friend (she's a senior) has a "rumor" or something like that to tell me. Just so happens to be it's about another friend in my grade, who I care about. I asked her to tell me a few times, but it didn't register (slow day, Monday, go figure) and she starts raising her voice, then hits my head. I tell her, (honest) I don't feel much pain. She replies "I bet you cry at night from holding it all in." We keep going, she lowers her voice, then tells ME -I- overreacted. Then says I have no friends. Mhm.. My buddies double hers.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:11 am
Jaden_Ordo
I'm sick of being alone. You find a good one, open up to her, think you're happy, then bam. All of a sudden, you're not good enough and she ******** rips your heart out.
If I look back through this thread, I'll probably find four posts from me just like this. So why is it the same s**t over and over. C'mon, what the ********.
I'm a good guy. I'm handsome, pretty damn well in shape. I love music and laughter and I'm pretty willing to try a lot of new stuff.
Am I too picky? Are the kind of girls I like not my type after all? All I want is someone capable, strong-willed, and loyal. Someone who will help me when I'm weak. Beauty is totally defined by those things, and even what we consider attractive is much much further down on the list.

It's just total bullshit, the misconceptions about dating and love and such that we have. Like eHarmony. Oh come on. Seriously? Let's pay to find other desperate people who're looking for love.

I really am beginning to think I'll be spending the rest of my life a lonely man.

dude are you ok???
ok no your not
at least she still wants to be your friend
look on the bright side
be optomistic  

MaxRideAndFang

4,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Rodyn

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:42 am
My hatred for the AT&T "Help" Desk cannot be expressed in words.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:24 am
The only place that can fix my Computer is hidden somewhere in Omaha, not available on the weekends, and apparently can only be contacted on the night of a new moon, in the dim hours of dusk between day and night. At that hour I must sacrifice a goat and smear its blood about a crossroad and then do a polka.
Only then can I reach their technical support line.

Ugh.....  

Sol Walker
Crew

The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out