Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:02 pm
"Anyone else need to run home for anything? Tsunade asked looking at the three kids.

"I got everything I need"Shizume said walking to the door.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:05 pm
"I'm good Tsunade-sensei." He walked over to the door and stood by Shizume.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:10 pm
"Ryo I'll also be training you on this mission and your getting better at the shadow clones." Shizume whispered to him with approval of his training.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:13 pm
"Ok, thanks..." He whispered back at her. "Oh... and you said that you'll teach me a cool jutsu if I kissed Alita."  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:34 pm
"Ya I know I just got to think which one though" Shizume whispered back still thinking of which jutsu to teach Ryo.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:37 pm
Ryo took out the wrapped item and stares at it. He soon has a flashback of when he trained with his father. He then places it back in his pocket. I can't wait to try this out.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:10 am
"Alright let's go" Tsunade said waitching the others as she walked out the door. *That girl gives me an eerie feeling. Orochimaru's daughter I take it.* Tsunade thought looking towards Shizume.
The other followed Tsunade  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:28 pm
"So where are we going to Tsunade-sensei?"  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:01 pm
"Where going to the acdemy first to find anything else" Tsuande said looking at the kids. "Shizume are those six sound ninja still there?"

"They should be, but I'm not sure exactly" Shizume said a little shock.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:08 pm
Ryo began to think about Alita. Where did she go to? I hope that she'll be ok.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:10 am
Mizuumi followed closly behind the others just talking quietly to herself. "This could be a trap. But what if it isnt? But what if it is?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:36 am
"Sensei what if it's a trap?" Shizume said looking down not whanting to show her eyes or face.

"If it's trap you fight but I don't believe it will be a problem if there sound ninja though. Shizume if there sound ninja I want you to act like you betrayed them for but betrayed us for them. Ryo Mizuumi if there are sound ninja I want you to act like you have no idea what's going onand that you feel stupid for trusting Shizume and that you don't what to do, so we surender." Tsunade said stopping so she could explain the plan. "You three understand"

"I do I know excatly what to do"Shizume said taking off the sound headband.  

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:03 am
"Yes." Mizuumi said, still quiet.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:59 am
"I understand." Ryo said nodding to her.  

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:14 pm
The group arrived at the acdemy soon after they talked. The sound ninja where still in the same spot tied up. Shizume walked over to them and untied them.
"Sh...Shizume-sama" The ninja named Jaykon said stutering.
"Jaykon explain to me one more time why you attacted this place?" Shizume said starting at him hard.
"Orochimaru got a mission request to attact the acdemy and he excepted it and ordered us six to attend it." Jaykon said with fight in his eyes staring at Shizume
"Who requested the mission and you better be honest or you'll see the end of my whip" Shizume said taking out a firewhip. When she took it out Jaykon started quivering in fear.
"It was the sand village. I don't know why they wanted to attact the acdemy they just did." Jaykon said trembling and quivering.
"I see" Shizume said walking around him thinking. "Capture them and take them back to the sound village" Shizume said as the six of them tied up Ryo,Mizuumi,and Tsunade.
"God she's convincing. She almost made me forget that she's betraying them for us." Tsunade whispered to the other two but soft enough that she couldn't be heard.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games