Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:24 pm
Shizume walked off not saying a word, If I run into thos two while where here I'll make sure they won't be able to run. she said her eyes flichering to black.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:37 pm
"Oh if we run into a girl with a big freakin fan on her back and a guy wearing purple make up on his face let me handle it okay" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:39 pm
Shizume said nothing and started to walk away.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:15 pm
"Whats up with her?" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:57 pm
Serene looked at Gaara confused, "hell if I know.......doesn't she always act that way?" Then she tripped over a tree root and almost fell on top of Gaara, when he caught her. she got back up, brushed herself off and said, "sorry, Gaara-sama, I'm such a klutz......." OH MY GOD! IM SUCH A KLUTZ! Serene thought to herself blushing madly.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:04 pm
"You ok?" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:17 pm
"Whatever." Darz walked out and started ahead of Gaara and Serene. As he walked ahead, he noticed that the town was still busy, even this early in the morning...or maybe they had just started business. But whatever the cause, Darz didn't care, cause he was hungry. As he looked around for something to eat, he nearly bumped into a guy with...purple makeup...*Wow.* "Oh, I'm sorry." The guy just looked Darz, like he was crazy or something and just said, "Better be."

The hotel manager walked into the temple, unaware that he was being watched.
"What are you doing here now?" Orochimaru said, looking doown at the small man.
"I'm sorry, sir. But Darz and the group escaped."
"And how did they do that?"
"They called that demon Gaara on me."
"You can quit the act now. No one's watching anymore."
"Yes sir." And the small man unleashed the transformation and kneeled down to Orochimaru.
"You can get up. And we need your help coming up with a plan." Orochimaru walked into the temple as the man followed him.
"Yes sir."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:28 pm
"To much makeup you look like your gay" Said Gaara in a strange girly voice
"WHICH ONE OF YOU LITTLE GIRLYS SAID THAT!" Said the guy
"ME!!! OH ME I did it what I meant to say was this" Said Gaara still in a girly voice "DESERT COFFIN!!" SAid Gaara now speaking normally
"Ha ha ha very funny my brothers at .... OW MY FREAKIN LEG" Said the guy
"OH I'm at home am I Kankuro" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:48 pm
Serene blushed. "yeah..I'm fine...." then she looked up right as Gaara said the words 'desert coffin' again. in the desert coffin, or shall we say who's leg was in the desert coffin, was a man with purple paint on his face, which in the beginning Gaara told her to let him deal with the man. so she backed off. but then she went up to Gaara, tapped him on the sholder and said, "uhmmm...Gaara-sama? who's this?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:50 pm
"Well this guy would be the freak who wears purple makeup Kankuro unfortunately I'm his brother" Said Gaara
"You creep thats the one you broke two weeks ago" Said Kankuro
"So, if your here where is the pyscho with the fan?" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:59 pm
"y-your brother?" then she bowed in respect to Gaara's older brother. "Hello Kakkuro-sama! It's so nice to meet you! I'm Serene!"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:02 pm
"I wouldn't bow infront of this freak he might take it the wrong way" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:06 pm
Serene looked at Gaara awkwardly. "uhmmmm...in which wrong way are you talking Gaara?" she said a little scared.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:10 pm
"Gaara you tell them and I will hold MR. Bear hostage for two months" Said Kankuro"How he's right here" Said Gaara
"Well one year ago when he was drunk he grabbed our sister and well I don't want to speak of the rest but lets just say he looked like a mummy for three months" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:32 pm
"O-----MY----GOD!!!!" Serene said with a really shocked expression on her face. " I think I know what happened....unfortunately........ sweatdrop "  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games