Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:47 pm
Arthien
Helena screamed. Probably the worst reaction possible, but it couldn't be helped. The sight of Nitsu's body made Helena freeze. She couldn't move.
It was her fault. She made him come with her. He was only doing it so she wouldn't freak out. "Oh no," she breathed. Feeling came back into her body and she went back down the ladder to Nitsu. "Oh no," she said again. "Oh, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." Tears came to her eyes, blurring her vision. She took Nitsu's hand in hers tightly.

"Would you shut up." Came another voice. It was cold and deep. A freezing hand folded over your mouth and chocked your words until they came short. "Its ok, your safe now. I have saved you." The voice said after pulling you away from Nitsu's body. "Can't you see he was actually leading you toward Joa Boo. You have little time but you need to get out of here." Slowly the voice became visible to expose a ghost of a man. His body seemed cold and blue with a slight transparent edge. His eyes where piercing blue and hair a bright blonde. Daggers hung from all over his light armor and face that never stretched above a frown. "Trust me, I am one of Mitus'es sons. My name is Specter and I have been hiding down here to assassinate Joa Boo when Mitus gives the orders. I can't let him know Iv'e been down here. So as soon as he has discovered Nitsu has been slain, which is already probably, I will have to vanish again. You need to run now, he will be on to you."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:38 pm
Sogue looked at Zedo. "Don't listen to what he said about us being fantatics. Joa-Boo is the fanatic. He plans to re-make everything the way he wants...and trust me, It's not pretty." Sogue shuddered, remembering the vision he had once had of Joa-Boo's paradise.  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:51 pm
"But..." Helena began. She couldn't believe that kind, soft Nitsu was lying and this ghost-like being was telling the truth. "What reason have I to trust you?" she said accusingly. "I trusted Lenomie! She was a friend of Sogue's! And she left me with her son! Why am I supposed to trust you?" she yelled. She didn't care who heard. She twisted away from Specter's grip angrily, then her mood swiftly changed back to sorrow and she fell to her knees. "Sogue," she whispered. "Help me." She buried her face in her hands and let out a few much-needed sobs.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:01 pm
"Fine then, Don't ask me. Ask Joa Boo when he gets here and sees his son dead at your feet. I'm sorry Helena. I must go, Sogue might be able to explain it all to you latter." Specter said quickly and then was gone again, he had gone invisible and left. What he didn't know is Nitsu was actually trying to help and knew the way out would force Helena to go by Joa Boo, that’s what made that way so dangerous.

A wall in the distance sounded as if it was being torn down. One after another, the loud crashing sound was getting closer and the closer it got, the more massive the sound.
"WHO WILL BLEED FOR THIS?" A horse and angry voice screamed as it came closer.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:15 pm
Helena stood up immediately and reached for the ladder. She moved as fast as possible, reaching the top in a matter of seconds. Hitting top speed, Helena ran across the bridge and past whatever followed it. She could not see what she passed, she was moving too fast, and her mind was on one goal: getting out before JoaBoo found her. Her heart was beating faster than ever before, and it wasn't the running that was getting to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:54 pm
"I believe you, but I still have a right to choose. Does someone care to explain this buissness about religion to me? Actually, some plan or something would be great."

"Thank you for your help by the way, Souge."  

Zedo_Saeron
Crew

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:42 pm
Zedo_Saeron
"I believe you, but I still have a right to choose. Does someone care to explain this buissness about religion to me? Actually, some plan or something would be great."

"Thank you for your help by the way, Sogue."
It was obvious that impatience was finding it's way into Sogue's mind.
"No problem. I would love to explain anything you want to know...and one things for sure, Omega won't force you to make up your mind. The Dark Hand will," Sogue paused, looking back toward the forces attacking the settlement.
"I'd be willing to sit down and have a nice long chat about this, but right now innocent lives are in danger," he nodded toward the attacking force, "I could use a hand."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:39 pm
Arthien
Helena stood up immediately and reached for the ladder. She moved as fast as possible, reaching the top in a matter of seconds. Hitting top speed, Helena ran across the bridge and past whatever followed it. She could not see what she passed, she was moving too fast, and her mind was on one goal: getting out before JoaBoo found her. Her heart was beating faster than ever before, and it wasn't the running that was getting to her.

Joa Boo broke through the walls into the tomb sanctuary and scooped his son up with one hand, his eyes blurring from purple to red and twitching at the scene before him.

"Who has done this. Your body will rot in the ash try of some never ending agony." Joa Boo screamed his threats madly and let a heated blast of energy leave his free hand that broke a hole in the wall across from him. Then Joa Boo's ears bent and tugged his head to the side.
"So you really thought you could get away!" Joa Boo snarled and crashed into the ground through his shadows.

The walls around you shook. Pieces breaking and snapping like the insides where filling with water. Suddenly a massive, half wolf, half man figure leaped out of the shadows along the wall to your left and trampled over you onto the ground. Its body laid heavy and up against yours. Anger and fury spiraling wildly in its eyes and focused deeply in on your own. You could see the muscles pulsing and vibes that over powered your own. This mans breathe was enough to make your body submit to natural fear instincts.

Joa Boo's dark appearance was more beast like then human. His posture was bent but still kept him towering over the normal persons height. His face was covered in patches of fur and fangs that pricked through the edges of his mouth. defined eyes that missed nothing. So deep and intense that they seem to pick things apart by atoms. A long black cloak hid most of his body, but for what you could see was a decretive set of black armor that left no part of him revealed or exposed.

"Your generations of will have now forfeited on to my heart keeping. You are a slave to my bidding and will die every day until time can no longer bare to see your blood spill into the ages to come." Joa Boo spoke with strength and held your meager body down between 3 fingers.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:39 pm
((Sogue and Zedo))

"They are breaching the main gate your Excellency" Vossler yelled from his place on a balcony over seeing the entrance from the north side. His 9 foot long lance mounted in his left hand and full armor glimmering in the young morning sun raising over the edges of the Thunder Plains.

"Step to it Vossler. Rally your men and break up the enemy's first line. Clump them together and make them easy to crack out." Toru shouted her orders back from the wall. A siege tower had just landed successfully and was pilling men out of it by the second. "Torch them to oblivion." Toru shouted casting a massive flame spell that ignited the edges of the tower and set the roof to a blaze. Archers and mages where now being piled back as soldiers filed their way to the main defenses.
"We don't budge and they don't live." Toru said with a final rally before moving to another tower slowly moving in to settle on the castle walls.

From out side stood hundreds of thousands of undead soldiers and Orians ready to die for their cause. Nothing meant more to them right now then to crush the filth in their way. Gun towers laid back from a distance and gave their on slant with pilling force from huge beams that broke the walls down as if decaying.

"Hell comes to life tonight boys. Feast and pray on the bones of your adversaries. They strike no power to house with us. Rip into them like your starved slaves and a stray dog has fallen in your path." Grimit announced settling his axe and pick on his shoulders to rest.
"Indeed. There is no victory with the walls painted red with their blood." Raven added searching for key targets within the castle through his head. His mind wondered and spotted both Toru, Vivi, Vehemoth, and Vossler all inside keeping up an extremely well planned out defense.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:34 pm
Helena weas breathless with fear. She tried to defend her position. "I swear...I swear I did not do it...I swear...I was trying..." her efforts for regaining her breath were failing fast. Tears started pouring from the corners of her eyes as her mind flashed back to when she was captured. The image of Sogue through the flames of Epocolypse: that was the last time she was ever going to see Sogue. "Please...please..." she muttered over and over, trying to get another sentence out of her mouth, but the tears were coming too fast and her breath still had not returned.  

Arthien

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:02 pm
((Just then, Sogue appeared and drove both his blades into Joa-Boo's neck, killing him instantly. "w00t," said Sogue, then teleported back to the battle near Toru's settlement.))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:33 pm
((don't leave I'm on))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:42 pm
((okie. i won't leave!))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:49 pm
Arthien
Helena weas breathless with fear. She tried to defend her position. "I swear...I swear I did not do it...I swear...I was trying..." her efforts for regaining her breath were failing fast. Tears started pouring from the corners of her eyes as her mind flashed back to when she was captured. The image of Sogue through the flames of Epocolypse: that was the last time she was ever going to see Sogue. "Please...please..." she muttered over and over, trying to get another sentence out of her mouth, but the tears were coming too fast and her breath still had not returned.

Joa Boo gave out a loud growl that shook everything near by. "Shut it. I don't need your filth." Joa Boo's eyes narrowed on the cowering figure underneath him. He let out a smirk and lifted himself with ease as if floating. He left Helena on the ground and hunched over her, resting one of his huge fist against the top of his knee. A black smoke burst into existence as a massive scythe cut in from the shadows of the hall. Joa Boo's body shifted under the wait of such a big weapon. Its part looked to be made of the bones of a dragon and stretched for at least 12 feet. From the top of the staff a huge and long blade curved up and around, stretching for almost another 12 feet and as thick as a car.

"Tell me Helena, how is it you managed to find this world? I'm very curios of how you got out." Joa Boo's voice was suddenly very calm. It still reeked with power and was almost to intimidating to replay to. "I didn’t think i would ever see you again. Then I'm told you have some how been touring around with my pet Sogue. Small world I guess."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Arthien

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:33 pm
The tears stopped immediately. Helena, confused but still terrified, stuttered out: "See me again? I've never seen you before in my life." She wanted to sit up, but wasn't sure what would happen if she moved, so she remained stationary.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games