Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
a new batch of ninjas? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:29 am
Ryo slept peacefully and Rose suddenly woke up. She looked up at the moonlight and began to nudge Ryo to wake up. Ryo suddenly woke up and they both walked over to the window and stared at the full moon.

Ryo began to remember his parents and a tear slowly fell down his cheek. Soon Ryo lets out a huge howl in memory of his father and wolf demon mother. Rose soon followed and their howls were almost harmonic in tone.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:07 pm
*Mom you need to go to bed....your far too weak to be out here and plus if a human was to see you in this form...you know what happened last time.* Cassie said.
*no no im ok, no humans come out this late at night.* Sorano said.
"Howooooo!" 2 wolfs howled off in the distance.
*thats ryo.* Cassie said sniffing the air.*you need to be inside mother before he comes over for a suprise visit!* cassie said bluffingly.
*ok your very presistant but, he sounds so sad i wonder if everythings ok, maybe we need to go for a visit.* sorano suggested.
*NOT IN THE FORM YOUR IN NOW!* Cassie yelled.
*ya know your very annoying. how about if i hide in a tree or above his home so he wont see me i just want to know if hes alright. ok* ^_^
*What ever just DON"T BE SEEN or this town is doomed.* cassie said while jumping inside the house and curled and went asleep and as for sorano she jumped from tree to tree to keep out of sight to ryo's home.  

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:11 pm
Ryo continued to howl his heart out. He howled into the heavens. He thought that his parents could hear him from earth. His heart was heavy burdened and that was the only way he could let out his pain.

Rose also howled with him, but hers was one to help console Ryo's heart and mind. She knew of his past since he told her about it. But she wanted him to know that she would be with him and never leave his side.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:20 am
sakata hears ryo howl "poor ryo...I don't no what happened but...hes not the only one 2 be left without a family...but at least he has rose"she thinks sorrowful  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:48 am
Soon, the howls began to subside and Rose looked up at Ryo and smiled. Ryo looked down at Roses and smiled as well, but his eyes still held tears of sorrow and pain.

"Ryo..." Rose transformed into ther human self and wiped away the tears. "Please don't be sad. You may have lost you mother and father, but you still have me. And don't forget about Sorano and Sakata."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:49 am
sakata walks upstairs  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:53 am
"Yeah, your right." Ryo said giving her a hug.

Rose smiled to see that Ryo felt a bit better.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:52 am
looks for a room  

Level_E_Vampire

sorano_yasha_wind
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 1:23 pm
~Starts to cry~
*Ryo, i promise that if you were to ever need me that i will be their for you no matter what!*
~one of her three tails wiped away her tears.~
*why do i transform on full moon nights my bracelet shoud have not alowed me to transform oh well as long as nobody sees me cuz i don't want bad luck comming to this towl just like mine was when my own parents ran away. Im not going to be a bad parent thats what i told my doughter, Cassie.*
~moves to a nearby tree to get a better peak at ryo to see if he chearedup any~
*i know..*
~throws a bouquet of flowers not just any flowers ...Roses.~
*maybe that will chear him up...i hope so.*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 4:50 pm
keeps looking  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:47 pm
sorano_yasha_wind
~Starts to cry~
*Ryo, i promise that if you were to ever need me that i will be their for you no matter what!*
~one of her three tails wiped away her tears.~
*why do i transform on full moon nights my bracelet shoud have not alowed me to transform oh well as long as nobody sees me cuz i don't want bad luck comming to this towl just like mine was when my own parents ran away. Im not going to be a bad parent thats what i told my doughter, Cassie.*
~moves to a nearby tree to get a better peak at ryo to see if he chearedup any~
*i know..*
~throws a bouquet of flowers not just any flowers ...Roses.~
*maybe that will chear him up...i hope so.*

Soon a bouquet of Roses dropped on Ryo's head and he began to smile. "I wonder who sent me this?" He took a whiff of the roses and smelled a familiar scent. "Sorano was here? But where?" He looked out of the window, but didn't see a thing. He shrugged his shoulders and placed the roses in a vase which once belonged to his mother. He then walked to his bad and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:50 pm
she opens the door that the moon is shining through  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:32 pm
Ryo slept peacefully until the morning dawn.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:39 pm
sakata finds a room  

Level_E_Vampire

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:01 pm
The next morning, Ryo woke up and did his morning ritual. He got dressed and looked at the roses that Sorano had given him last night. Ryo sighed and walked out the door. Rose was still sleeping and he walked towards Sorano's house.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games