Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:06 pm
hellspawn~lucien
half dragon? no. see my ancestor saw a dragon injured and bleeding to death. so he stayed with it to nurse it back to health. in return for his kindness the dragon took my ancestor to his home area. there they formed a pact. the dragons would protect the decendants of my ancestors. when ever we are in trouble our guardian dragon will sense it. see when wind threw the kunai baphomet, my dragon sensed the danger. i made the dragon seal and he let me his scales and claws.
ummmm...ok kool  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:06 pm
"Hm, interesting." Wind says still tossing Kunai.  

Windblade

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:08 pm
*sits down against a tree*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:08 pm
"True, but if I wanted to be nice I wouldn't be throwing Kunai at you, now would I." He then drops and sweeps a leg at the weak spot on the back of Dameon's knees.  

Windblade

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:09 pm
*looks at the clouds*... .... ahhh...i hate being bored..T.T  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:12 pm
he falls but does a back flip onto the ground. he rebounds from the ground and springs forward at wind. he makes the seal of the dragon and lets loose a flame not at wind but on himself. he is set a blaze and begins to spin(( think of kiba's move, you know the spinning but its like fire)) with great speed at wind.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:14 pm
cherryblossom_chan
me too stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:16 pm
panda-shinobi
cherryblossom_chan
me too stare
hope sooner or later something interesting is going to happen..-_-;;  

cherryblossom_chan

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:16 pm
Becomes frustrated just sitting there and jumps up, "Might as well continue from yesturday..." she said with a laugh and grins as she walks in a cricle around Cherry, hands behind her back, "Cherry and Panda.... sitting in a tree...."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:17 pm
Pushes self up with one arm and jumps up and over Dameon, forming seals in the air. He then lands behind the flaming, spinning Dameon and let's loose form his mouth the Suiton Suijinheki, Water Barrier Wall, around Dameon putting out the flames.  

Windblade

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:19 pm
Polio
Becomes frustrated just sitting there and jumps up, "Might as well continue from yesturday..." she said with a laugh and grins as she walks in a cricle around Cherry, hands behind her back, "Cherry and Panda.... sitting in a tree...."
P-O-L-I-O ....... *jumps towards her pushing her backwards* polio i already told you it's polio and panda..not me and panda..lmao  
Polio
well something intersesting happened but it wasnt what i was wanting  

panda-shinobi

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

th flames are put out but dameon is not the center of it. it was log. he appears behind wind on his shadow and releases four fireballs. then slips away out his reach.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:20 pm
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
P-O-L-I-O ....... *jumps towards her pushing her backwards* polio i already told you it's polio and panda..not me and panda..lmao
what? 0.o  

panda-shinobi

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 12:20 pm
cherryblossom_chan
Polio
Stumbles backwards before she jumps back into a tree. Laughs standing on the branch, "I think not...It will always be Cherry and Panda...nyah!" sticks out her tongue with a grin.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games