Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

puzzleman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:06 pm
What is the meaning of fatties
http://www.mindistortion.net/iwantyoursoul/?i_am=puzzleman  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 12:50 pm
o_O; Inferno is playing space rocket, he's zooming up the scoreboard like a one anyways xd

And kazegakure is at the very bottom of my line of vision biggrin  

Vicious-Loner

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:27 am
xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:15 am
razz my kazegakure shall stay there...FOREVER!!! ...or somethin... ninja and also, as for hayabusa...all my ninja now have over 110 hp... biggrin  

squalltheknight

RubberDuckie50792

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:33 am
very cool  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:16 am
all your ninjas XD lucky, I got one ninja that always fails in missions, always x.X WHY KASUTO WHY!?  

Eva Edin

squalltheknight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:03 pm
lol...and i got some weird fricken glitch goin on...my avie transformed into some female-noob! crying  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:55 pm
oh finally the glitch is gone...and...it seems suasa was stupid enough to attack konohoa_anbu maybe he's never checked the forums... or he'd know he was my bro... confused anyway, vicious, or any of you feel free to jump in on the action there's plenty of fame to lower down biggrin twisted  

squalltheknight

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 4:23 am
Attacking Suasa? I'll think about it 3nodding I don't have time right now, I'm at school sweatdrop

So konoha_anbu is your bro? I better add him to my list of allies then xd And I'm never checking the forums so I wouldn't have known otherwise sweatdrop

Okay, I've finally been accepted into N&M Cafe, where do I go now?

Edit: I found some time and sent my top three ninjas to raid Suasa, I just hope they'll make it back alive ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 6:04 am
lol dont worry about it, your ninjas should make it back...and a good way i've figured out to see if ninjas complete their slander missions... is first send your lowest (expendable if possible) ninja to raid them after knowing their current fame... say suasa had 3540, you send you cheap ninja then check the rankings again, if suasa were to remain at 3540, he has some sentries up and you should consider a large raid party, if his fame drops to 3520 or anything like it, he had either no sentries, or just had n33b sentries, then slander/raid all you want... i've tested all this on fallen so i know it works... xd and i also dont know where to go in the N&M cafe... confused  

squalltheknight

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 9:33 am
Just make a couple SW threads on the Gaming subforum and we can talk about SW as much as we want on there. Oh, and good luck with your assult against Sausa  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:38 am
i hope i wont be needing it...although so far it may just be a feint so that fallen can get back up... confused but i'll take care of them both... twisted  

squalltheknight

Eva Edin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:21 am
recuritment bump ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:46 am
aye....thats a good idea... razz ninja  

squalltheknight

Reso Miso Soup

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:05 pm
been there before.. but you have to jon to access anything... and I dont wanna join and you cant make me join and I'm just gonna go have a cow  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff