Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
The Beginning of a beautiful bond: a Naruto love story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:22 pm
In Gaara's dream *Frolicking through fields with Serene please leave message after beep*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:38 pm
Serene could see what Gaara was dreaming, and she giggled in her sleep at his comment. 'he has such a great sense of humor.......' she thought giggling.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:43 pm
"Guess Who Monster boy!!!" Said A strange person that Gaara knew all to well
"NO GO THE HELL AWAY YASHAMARU!!!!" Screamed Gaara  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:26 pm
Serene glared at Yashamaru, gritting her teeth. "If you want to fight anyone......fight me! You have done enough damage in this boy's life! JUST BECAUSE YOUR SISTER DIED WHEN GAARA WAS BORN, DO YOU THINK SHE WANTS YOU MISTREATING YOUR NEPHEW, HER CHILD NA DTRYING TO KILL HIM?!??!? I KNOW THAT IF I WERE YOUR SISTER, I WOULD BE ASHAMED YOU WERE VER RELATED TO ME!!! I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED IF SHE LOOKED DOWN ON YOU IN SHAME RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF HOW YOU TORMENT THIS POOR BOY YOU JERK!" she yelled at him harshly, then knelt down in the grass and strted to sob bitterly. "you...yashamaru...have NO IDEA.....what its like.......to be rejected.........you just don't get it......." she said, sobbing, cheeks all red and hot tears streaming downn her face. "why don't you just love him? he NEVER did anything personally to you! YOU BETRAYED HIM! HE LOVED YOU!"  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:27 pm
"Serene You... you stood up for me I love you so much" Said Gaara hugging Serene  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:31 pm
"I love you too Gaara...I know exactly how you feel......I went through the exact same thing.....haven't you ever wondered why I'd get so depressed at times?" she said, hugging him back. "I...........I IT when people treat others like they are gum on the bottom of thero shoe, just because they are different!"  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:34 pm
"YEs I hate it when people do that" Said Gaara
"Well Gaara I ges My sister was right when she told me that treating you like I did would be the only way that you would ever find love" Said Yashamaru smiling  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:37 pm
Serene looked at Yashamaru, shocked. "WAIT a MINUTE! HIS MOTHER SAID THAT?!?!?!?" a scowl starting to form on her face.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:40 pm
"Well she told me that because she wanted him to be strong in three ways mentally, emotionally, and phsychaly" Said Yashamaru  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:49 pm
"okay, well, that makes sense...but...WHY TRY TO KILL HIM?!??!?!" she said demanding an answer. "I DOUBT SHE WANTED YOU TO DO THAT!"  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:20 pm
"Well you see I didn't really have any choice sweatdrop as you know you must follow orders from your villages Kage and it was a direct order" Said Yashamaru sadly
"I'm sorry Yashamaru" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:23 pm
Serene went up to yashamaru and glared at him."well, you could've just refused and gave him a lecture on 'why-would-you-even-think-about-killing-your-own-son-and-its-his-fault-that-shakaku-is-inside-gaara-because-he-himself-sealed-shakaku-there'!" "geez. and I thought I was mean......" she snorted as she walked back towards Gaara.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:27 pm
"Because think about it if I hadn't done that would Gaara ever have fallen in love with you or become the person he is now" Said Yashamaru
"He's got us there Serene" Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:55 pm
Serene looked at him, a softer expression now. "actually...YOU DO have a point there..........okay, I forgive you Yashamaru."  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:59 pm
"I'm sure your mother would be proud of the man you've become and of this lovely lady here" Said Yashamaru
"I'm sure she would be" Said Gaara
"Oh and Gaara on a second note don't let this girl slip away" Whispered Yashamaru
"I wouldn't trade the world for her Yashamamru" Said Gaara Smiling  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games