Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp(in this rp u start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:19 pm
"Oh great. No one's here." Santento said. Then Alkaid came out to see her two teammates getting a talk to by Kakashi. Will he ever shut up?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:06 pm
Reks ignored what Kakashi was saying, but nodded in response. "Alright.... So what is this mission?" Reks asked, gettimg hit in the back of the head by Kakashi. "Thats what I was just explaining, you baka!" He yelled at Reks.  

Batjesusman

Boni_Mist

Devoted Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:48 pm
Alkaid chuckles at Reks. "Next time pay attention" she said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:53 pm
Sinn came crashing through the door. "What the hell was that for, Yoshi?"
"Yoshi, why did you just punch Sinn?" "Hah, you fools. I'm not Yoshi." A cloud of smoke appeared, and when it disappeared, there stood Gaara. "Crap! Kakashi sensei we ne-" More sand blasted him sending him back another couple yards. Sand shot at Alesi, but she dodged it and instead got hit by a second blast of sand in mid-air, knocking her out from the great force. "Alright, I'm quitting this act. I'm going to have to actually try now." Sinn stood up, and ran behind Gaara really fast, as fast as Lee, and smashed the sand barrier around Gaara without breaking a sweat. "Come on, Gaara. You never beat me, and never will!" He used his left hand to punch Gaara in the face, sending him upwards crashing through the roof. "Don't worry, I wasn't trying before. I can easily kill him."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:56 pm
Gaara came crashing through the roof again on his way down. Reks stood up and put his knee out, Gaara landing on his back onto Reks's knee, causing him to cough up some blood.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:01 pm
"Wait.... Atekeru?!?! No wonder... you are the only one that can kill me!" And ran off through the door. "Why did he call me Atekeru? Ah well, you students ought to get briefed on that mission." Sinn walked over to Alesi, and healed some of her wounds, and she woke up. "Where do we go, now? We are homeless.." "I haven't quite figured that out yet..." I really don't know where to go..  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:08 pm
Reks walked over to them. I have some room at my place... You know that apartment building? I own all of it. I'm the only one who lives there.... You guys can go and see what rooms you want." Reks offered.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:16 pm
"Okay, thanks, Reks." He said, and turned to Kakashi. "Kakashi sensei.. Yoshi can't do any more of those secret missions you always request him to do..." "Why not?" "Well.. because he's dead. Gaara killed him." "He was one of my best students. Ah well, do you want to take on the job?" "Uh... okay, sure." "First I have to take care of my new team, though." "Okay."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:20 pm
Reks handed a key to Sinn. "Here.... This is to open the door.... And this key is to open a box with keys to the rooms." Reks said, pointing out certain keys.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:23 pm
"Okay, I appreciate this and all. But.. what good are these keys when they don't have something to go too?" Sinn pointed out the window of the classroom and over at Reks' house, or at least, what used to be his house. "He destroyed it."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:24 pm
"Oh.... Ummm.... They make a good clangy sound when you walk with them? They're JINGLEY!" Reks said. "WHAT THE HELL!!?!??!?!?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:31 pm
Sinn sat back down and threw Reks his keys back. "Uhh.... Kakashi sensei, would you mind giving me about 600,000 ryo so that we could buy a new house?" "Okay, sure. Why not?" Kakashi held out a breifcase and smiled. "Here you go." Sinn took the briefcase, saying, "Ummm.... thanks. Is there a bomb in here?" "Nope." "Then lets go, Reks, Alesi." He took a couple of steps and realized that the case felt kind of light. He opened it, and there was a sign with Japanese writing on it, saying, 'SUCKER.'  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:38 pm
Reks sighed. "Looks like we'll be building a new house out of the rubble from both of ours..." Reks said, glaring at Kakashi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:48 pm
"I have a better idea. I'm sure Naruto could help us out. Not really. We really are going to have to rebuild...." Sinn also sighed, "Well.. I am able to do A-rank missions by myself, and get some money. For support beams and such." He walked over to Alesi. "You can help me do A-rank missions...unless you don't want to." "No, it's okay. I'll help." "Oh, and by the way, Reks, I am a Jounin, although I'm only 14. I just don't really help out the village..."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:50 pm
"I bet I could help. You've seen me fight. It's just because of my age and when the exams are..." Reks sighed.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games