Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

thepinstripemaster

650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:46 pm
Hi! I'm thepinstripemaster, aka Jennifer. I'm 17 and a senior in high school. And I live in Phoenix, just like Bella did!

I love to read, and Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse are some of my favorite books. I also love Harry Potter, Memoirs of a Geisha, and Hairstyles of the Damned. Ooh, and I really like Chuck Palahniuk right now! And the only manga I really love is Nana.

Music-wise, what I DON'T like: rap, country, emo. I love ska! Currently though, I'm obsessed with Disney songs and the Sweeney Todd soundtrack!

Other things I love: Kingdom Hearts, the Office (US), Tim Burton, Spider-Man 3, Japan, Disney movies, and uh.... Well, I love Disneyland even though I've only been there twice.

Anyway, hi!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:01 pm
Hi, I'm Appy4la. I also go by Stormy-C. I've been obsessed with Twilight for a couple years now. I love books (especially vampire or faerie ones) and music (30 Seconds to Mars, My Chemical Romance, Within Temptation, Evanescence, Taking Back Sunday, ect).

Vampires rock biggrin  

BellaMuerte_Poison

PiiKA x chu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:29 pm
Oh gosh!
Okay, I've been in this guild for months now, and I haven't introduced myself. Sad, no?
Anywho, my name's Eternal_Snow_19, but my birth certificate says my name is Alexandra.
I'm fourteen (I know, who would'a thunk it, huh? xP), and live in Manitoba, Canada.
I'm in grade 8 (second year of Junior High, here.) My school is French Immersion, so I do speak French pretty well.
I've been obsessed with Twilight for...hm...since the summer!
Wow, compared to some of you that's not very long...
But when I say obsessed, I mean obsessed.
I got most of my class to read Twilight (somewhat regretably, now.)
On more personal notes, I love to read, write, play the piano, hang with my friends, obsess, roleplay, and make toast.
And I'm slightly insane.
To know more about me, visit my profile!
Did I mention I love Twilight? Well, yeah, I do.

Sincerely, Eternal Snow. <3 I love you all.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:51 pm
*clears throat*

My name is Valen Roulette. I'm 22 years old, and I began reading Twilight at the beginning of December last year after picking it up on a whim. My favourites are Twilight and New Moon and my favourite characters are Alice Cullen and Jacob Black.

I recently picked up my reading bug again when I began reading Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles around the beginning of November. I used to read heaps when I was in school, mostly to avoid my bullies in the library and mostly because I wanted to. After reading both of these wonderful series, I began realizing how much I missed it. I now take out time in the day to curl up with a good book on my bed.

Other books I've read are Harry Potter (began reading after watching the first and second movies), The Vampire Chronicles as stated above and The Saga of Darren Shan. I used to love reading things like most of Enid Blyton's works such as The Famous Five and The Faraway Tree.

Music wise, I don't like rap, R&B or pop. I mostly listen to J-anime songs and J-rock, along with several of the newer bands and mostly 80's-90's.

I love my manga and anime. My favourite anime is One Piece, and my favourite characters from that series are Robin, Usopp, Franky, Kaku and Kalifa.

Um...I think that's about all I have to say so far. See you later!  

Haru Minatsuki

WickedSong

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:22 pm
My name is WickedSong. Call me Song, or Wicked, I suppose.

I'm a senior in high school and this past month I finally picked up Twilight. I've read all three and recommended them to a bunch of people by now. I love them!

I read a lot of books, especially fantasy. My favorites include the Twilight series, Joust, and Wuthering Heights (I couldn't believe it was quoted in Twilight...well, at least until I remembered it was written by and English major).

I'm a band geek. I play French horn, flute, mellophone, and piano and am currently the drum major for my high school.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:07 pm
Hey my name is xxperfectlyximperfectxx aka Kelsi, I'm 16 and a junior in high school.

I Live in Michigan and I first read Twilight when it firs came out and have been hooked on the series ever since.

I love to read and write, I am currently writing my own novel called Bonded By Blood and I take part in NaNoWriMo every year.

I love pretty much all kinds of music except rap without a beat behind it and old style country, but at heart I'm a hardcore rocker chick. My favorite band is HIM and Dir En Grey. Don't call me a poser for liking Dir En Grey 'cause I've liked them since the beginning, not since they became popular because of the Family Values Tour. I also love anything Japanese.

I draw a lot and am in love with manga, i have a huge collection of it.

I also play the piano, the flute, and i sorta play guitar but very badly.

I love to water ski, snow ski, snowboard, and wakeboard.

If you have anything in common or if you just wanna chat pm me! 4laugh  

xxperfectlyximperfectxx

Amethyst Heaven

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:04 pm
Oh...Ello.
My name is Felicity. I just recently became obsessed with the Twilight series, thanks to my best friend. I just finished book two.
I'm in love with Edward and Jasper is awesome. They make me warm and fuzzy inside.

I love meeting new people. PM me. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:27 am
well hi there!!! i'm Jenni and i'm 16 and i was totally inspired by the twilight series!!! they're sooo great!!! especially since they inspired me to start reading again, after i used to get bullied for it... ahhh well, what can you do??
anyhow, whoot Edward & Jasper!!  

Euphemised Unicorns

booklover_mule

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:28 pm
Hey, names Shelby, im 16, and I luv twilight. I got my best friend hooked, and now we rate everyone based one twilight (e.g. she's a rosalie, but could pull off esme etc.) after much, (and I mean TONS) of dicussion, my friend (her names ashliegh) and I decided I was a total Alice, and she was most like Bella (well, jaspers fine with me). I love the idea of vampires and werewolves, big fantasy person. twilight has helped me sort out a little of my own novels in the works.
Quote:
anyhow, whoot Edward & Jasper!!

amen sister! *high five*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:11 pm
I am Azreal, you guys can call me pretty much anything but Azy seems to be popular. I am 20 years old about to be 21 in April. I am in school, a sophomore in college with no declared major. I read Twilight at the beginning of summer and consumed it in about a day, I went out and immediately got New Moon, and I took my break on work to go get Eclipse the day it came out. I think it is safe to say I am addicted.

I love music of all types but I don’t do a lot of pop and no country. I read manga and watch anime but I am not hard core. I role play a lot and I am always looking for new partners. A Twilight one on one would rock if anyone is interested let me know.  

iBoyWonder

Liberal Elder

Emo_Chick152107

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:25 am
Hey. I'm is Elyse80020, my name is obviously Elyse. I am reading Twilight right now and it has become one of my favorite books. I love it! Well yeah, if you want to know about me read my profile. There's a lot of information there. But yeah, Twilight is a great book and Stephenie Meyer is a great author. I look forward to reading the other two books as well, once I finish this one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 2:17 pm
Hey everyone, I'm x_hells.angel_x but you can call me Angel. I'm in high school and let's just leave it at that. Twilight is my absolute favorite book series at this time. I got into it last year and I can't wait for Breaking Dawn and the movie to be released. My favorite character is Edward, I'm a sucker for vampires. I've always had a love for vampires and Twilight just strengthened it. I read a lot of other series as well, I own every Harry Potter, and I've read the series A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray, it's pretty good. And just recently I read the Great Gatsby for school it was pretty good.

I'm also a huge manga fan, I've read so many series it's crazy. I've even read series I can't remember the names of. My favorite manga's include Skip Beat! and NANA, although NANA is driving me insane right now (i skipped volumes 8-12 and went right to 13 in scans, don't ask why if you haven't read it). Skip Beat! is amazing and I love it even more than NANA. I also read a ton of other manga I would right them down but it would take forever, so if you would like to know what I've read feel free to pm me.

My taste in music really varies. I'm a big fan of japanese music mainly jrock but some jpop as well. I love Dir en Grey (even if they are Americanized now), Gazette (I won't use the), and LM.C (they're so adorable). Lately I haven't listened to any new jrock though. I also like random songs from random bands. I listen to jpop like Namie Amuro (which is more hip pop), but there are other songs from random songs. Recently I've been listening to the song Yubiwa by Maaya Sakamoto. Ok anyway I also listen to a ton of random american, be it rock, hip hop, or pop I listen to it...

I play videogames mainly Square Enix games though. You know I stick to Rpgs. I absolutely love Kingdom Hearts and I'm currently replaying the first one...(its taking forever because I'm not allowed to play during the week -_- ).

Ok I've take enough of your time, if you want to chat then feel free me to pm whenever. See you all around the guild!

x5Lions

Mistress Belle

Generous Millionaire

11,975 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:50 pm
Hullo, Im belle.
I am 19.
A freshman in college..
I just started reading the Twilight series on monday.
I love them.
My favorite is book three.
Uh..
I love to RP.
I love to read.
I read jsut about anything..
Drawing is a passion of mine...

Anything else you wanna know you can ask.
=]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:52 pm
My name is obviously Aradia Helevorn, i'm 19 and i've been a regular writer/rper since the 7th grade (about 6-7 years) and i've been reading the Twilight series for almost 2 years now (although i have read them numerously lol). I live in London, England and have for about 10 years. i'm into drawing and music as well as my other literary skills. so hopefully i'll be able to get in on some of these topics and give you hearty replies. ^ ^  

Aradia Helevorn

minetxavicennaxcitrouille

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:51 am
well im minetxavicennaxcitrouille lol yeah long name but just call me nessa biggrin

im 16 years old

my friend got me hooked on these books omg i am OBSESSED with them! i havent read eclipse yet though *cries*

i like all kinds of music and anything else just ask smile  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games