Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:04 pm
Arianna shook her head. "No wonder, you were only shown hate, don't worry we can fix that" Arianna said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:36 pm
Rachel smiled in response.
"It takes a show of love to see it for itself. If you'll let us, we all want to help you."  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:07 pm
''Yes, you may try to break me.'' Estelluna kicked a gravestone. A crow cawed at her. ''Oh, my, god! Are you really going to try and break her? Dude, last person to do that is right here!'' Kiba showed them a gravestone, labled TRIED TO TAME THE WILD BEAST, DIES IN PROCESS. Kiba started to laugh hard, Estelluna just slapped him up-side the head. ''Oh, look who not going to eat!'' She told him. ''Hey, you can stay here if you want. It isn't glamorous, but it can hold a family of seven, and more. Beside from school, this is were we live and work. Kiba makes coffins, Toboe digs, Blue she keeps things in check, Tsume makes gravestones, Cer reaps souls, and I take care of the people who give respect. Full time job, and Ezradell he guards.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:57 pm
Arianna felt a bit shocked but didn't let it show. "Alright, you guys ready to do this, 100% commited?" she asked, throwing a look at Estelluna to let her now that she was included in this question. "It must be truthful, there is no turning back everyone is fully commited, understood?"  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:00 pm
''Sure, I not sure about them though. Thry aren't that horrid, they had love, but they don't share it. Pigs. You guys in?'' They shook their heads in yes. ''I still need to work though, so, it might take time.'' Estelluna stared at a grave.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:06 pm
"Well everyday you are going to have to put in some time for us. I don't care if you are busy or want to have a life, the same applies for us. So should we say everyday in the afternoon? What time would be good for you?" she asked.  

Arriana_lynn

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:08 pm
''Uh, let's just start now. About this time everyday per say? Now we shall start.'' Estelluna looked at Cer and the other pack members.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:15 pm
At least they had a plan now. But would this work? Karissa wouldn't tell anyone, but she had doubts about this plan. Oops, she thought, as Edward turned to look at her. It doesn't matter if I don't tell anyone anything, they still have ways to hear, she remembered ruefully.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:19 pm
''Let's do it. And uh.. when did you get here Edward?'' Estelluna was willing to hurry this up.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:30 pm
"I had to take Bella back to Charlie." Edward said shortly. Karissa's not-entirely-positive thoughts were affecting him, as well as Jasper, who was reacting to the slightly tense and uncertain mood.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:18 pm
Rachel took Edward's hand, as a sign of friendship, nothing more. She saw it clearly on his face how hard it was to be away from Bella. She smiled comfortingly, Jasper seemed to appreciate the effort.
"What did I miss?" Edward whispered quietly.
"Well, you missed my breakdown, but now Estelluna wants us to break her. None of us quite knows how, but we really should try. She really seems to need it." This was said throught Rachel's mind, only Edward and possibly Arianna would hear what she was saying. The next part she said out loud to Arianna.
"Do you want to try, you of all of us seem to have a good grasp on what we're doing here."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:47 pm
Arianna laughed. "Thanks but wouldn't that be Jasper. After all I just moved her a last month and haven't had a fmaily in years" she said through her mind not wanting Estelluna to hear her weakness.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:53 pm
Fortuneately, Rachel's telekinesis expanded as to hear somebody when they were talking to her through their mind. She nodded subtly and motioned to Jasper with her free hand. He slowly approached Estelluna and sent calming waves toward her. He spoke softly.
"One of the biggest steps toward knowing how to love, is to know what it feels like. Was there ever....ever something in your life, no matter how small, that you loved?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:12 pm
'What about a family member?' Arianna asked Jasper. "Oh and by the way you're doing terrific keep it up' Arianna told him. Maybe this will help, Arianna couldn't help thinking to herself.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:37 pm
Rachel smiled hugely at Arianna, so happy that she had come to the Cullen house this afternoon. She pulled Edward over to where Arianna and Karissa were standing, Rachel didn't have that many friends, but now she was surrounded by them............FRIENDS!
"What about friends? Did you have any friends?"  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games